Author Topic: Your pleasure? Or Mine?  (Read 4049 times)

YellowHeart

Your pleasure? Or Mine?
« on: May 14, 2009, 04:38:09 AM »
Fire jumped in the ancient\'s eyes as he entered the club hyped on the blood of a large beast of a bear he had killed less than an hour before. His skin was always unusually warm for a vampire due to his shifter genes but tonight he felt as if he himself was on fire. The blood of the kill danced in his veins and curdled, boiling hot in his stomach.

He danced with a fluidity rarely seen in men, although his species tended to be quite elegant and appealing. Rhythm wore tight black leather pants and a tight red splatter-painted with black acrylic and the words "Find the end where the beginning lost you" scribbled across in an almost graffiti-like fashion. His eyes were bright, fierce, deep green … almost hazel … and his mouth twisted in a seductive smile. His dark hair fell softly over his face in a graceful manner showing his softer side. His teeth flashed white when his lips parted and his dominating aura flooded the people around him. They stared at him, drawn into the strange feeling he caused them to have without their knowledge that he had done anything.

He laughed to himself as he teased them with his mind and then, moved swiftly away as if he has never been there.

Alcohol heightened his senses but turned his stomach almost immediately. He took a shot offered by the bar tender, went to the rest room, lost it in the toilet, rinsed his mouth, and headed back to the dance floor.

The song then changed from a soft one to a more upbeat dance-club-remix. Ah, he thought, and the fun begins. And so it would when he felt the mind of another supernatural approach…

eterna_rimorso

Re: Your pleasure? Or Mine?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 10:53:58 AM »
Abigail had been captivated by the club the previous evening. She had been to mortal clubs before, but this was a vampire club, and she was fairly enamored with the idea. It would have never gone over well in France, where the Camarilla held control of the vampire population. They would see such an establishment as a momumental breach simply waiting to happen.

She wasn\'t particularly hungry after last night\'s affairs, but the thirst seemed to be an everpresent nuisance, like an itching in the back of her throat. Instead, she had lost herself to the motions of the throng as she moved through the sea of humans on the dance floor, chosing her dance partners from those drawn by her supernatural charisma. She had taken tonight to let lose, in  her little black coctail dress and pumps, and perhaps make some new friends, or would playmates be a better word? It didn\'t matter too much, as it was more or less the same concept to her. She went to move deeper into the crowd and that\'s when she saw him, the bird-leech emerging from the lavatory, a grin stretched itself over her ruby painted lips. Perhaps he\'d recognize her aura as she slipped through the herd towards him, although it was surely different tonight, filled with gaiety and cellebration rather than territorial anger; she was finally moved in, she had unpacked the last of her crates while the city was still dominated by the sun. It was a silly thing to celebrate, but she had to do something with her eternity.

The music changed to something more suitable to her mood as she eyed him from the edge of the dancefloor, "Care to dance, monsieur?" she spoke in a normal voice, though she didn\'t doubt he could hear her over the music and the (relatively short) distance.

YellowHeart

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 05:32:51 AM »
He felt her coming. This was an aura he knew well, Abigail... a mind he knew well. He didn\'t tempt her boundaries tonight, however. He let her come to him and almost answered her question before she asked.

"Care to dance, monsieur?" she asked, speaking in a normal tone.

He smiled at her. "Of course," he laughed in a whisper, knowing she would hear him just as clearly as if he had yelled. "So, she follows me now?" He questioned is a rather silly manner. He was giddy and he knew the answer to the question was no because he would have felt her following him, but in his current loose state, it was exciting to tease her. He hoped that she would play along, maybe flirt with him. She was quite beautiful in her little black dress... maybe just maybe there would be something between him and the tiny dark-haired vampire.

eterna_rimorso

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 12:01:43 PM »
"Only if you care to lead?" her smile was playful as she pointed out his unknowing pun, perhaps even a little dangerous; she waited for him to join her on the dance floor. They had a bit in common, perhaps it was why they had not gotten along before; it could have also had something to do with the fact that her beastial nature had come to the fore, seeking the blood of the youngling that had encroached on her territory. The sight of Cadence made her wonder what had happened to the neonate James. She would have to make a point to look into his fate. She smiled at Cadence when he finally approached, she would let him take the lead in the dance as she promised. "Have you thought on my invitation? I haven\'t had the chance to meet with many other kindred, but you\'re welcome to visit me at home." The lighthouse lingered in her mind and she made only the slightest effort to put it in his mind as she looked into his eyes, smiling. She was indeed in a good mood, and although her hunger was negligible, the scent of the blood in his veins was enticing. She ran her tongue over her teeth as the beat to the music escalated.

YellowHeart

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 04:23:05 AM »
He nodded and went with her to the dance floor.

Abigail made the people around her nervous. Her vampiric beauty distracted and astonished them. Of course, his own looks caused jaws to drop as well. Cadence felt them shy away from them. The auras around them became curious and hesitant and some unnerved. He silenced their worries by extending his own calm aura about himself, enveloping Abigail in it as well. He knew it didn\'t have such a strong effect on her  and he hoped she wouldn\'t mind.

He asked abut the invitation she had extended to him earlier. She left her mind unguarded for a moment to show him a picture of her home. He heard her think about the scent of him before the picture had gone from his mind. He did not react, as a reaction was very uncharacteristic of him, but instead pulled her close as the song changed to a slow melodic one. He wondered what she might be thinking as he pressed his much larger body against hers. Was he her singer? What would Rapture think? Did he care what she thought? She was his sire... not his lover...

He was careful to hide the questions that now ravaged his mind as he whispered in her ear, "I\'d love to..."

eterna_rimorso

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 10:57:00 PM »
The look on his face intrigued her, she wondered what he was thinking. Until she felt it again, his aura, extending around her. She hadn\'t been sure if it was him or the fledgeling on that clifftop and she was rather certain that James was not here. The sharklike grin split her lips, just like before, "tempting fate, aren\'t we?" Surely if he could see auras, the blemish on her very soul was visible to him for Abigail was a cannibal and her aura swirled with veins as black as the shadows she conjured. It was an indication that she had not only drank the blood of another immortal, but consumed his soul, taking his strength and power. He had been her sire, the one man she thought she loved. When that love was realised to be nothing more than a clever restructuring of her memories, she took him, took his blood and soul alike.

She could feel Cadence\'s aura do battle with her own emotions. She looked at him, the hunger in her eyes diminished only slightly, "You needn\'t worry though, the Lasombra clan are known for our honor..." It was true, Cadence would not have to worry about being in her home, if he made it that far. Clan Lasombra was also known for its treachery, having a hand in the cannibalistic slaying of their own founder. Abigail doubted that this was common knowledge here, amongst these clanless savages, but she would certainly be interested in knowing if the news had spread. She looked beyond his eyes, trying to see what he might be thinking. It was a dirty trick, but her curiousity had to be satisfied before it turned to other things; such as what exactly Cadence\'s blood tasted like, and how satisfying his very essence might be, aura and all.

YellowHeart

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 05:38:46 AM »
He knew she was a cannibal... knew this was dangerous...knew he should leave her here on the dance floor... but he was drawn to her. Her aura terrified him, but he ignored it, concentrating, instead, on hs own efforts to calm the room.

"tempting fate, aren\'t we?" She asked him. He was unsure if the inflection in her voice made the statement retorical or not, so he denied an answer.

She began to speak of something about the Lambrosa clan. He wasn\'t paying her much mind, thinking of other things like, if she would try to get his blood or if she could restrain herself. He shook his head as he felt her prying and blocked her from his mind, not wishing her to know him so intimately. his mind would show her things he wiched he had not seen himself and even though she was elder than he, things she most likely had not seen.

"You don\'t want to go there, love," he said with a tinge of impatience.

He pulled her close to him, pressing his body against hers. He felt her hunger then and was deeply disgusted. His stomach churned, much like it did when he took the shot of vodka early that night. He neglected his aura for a split second to hold back the wretching he felt might come. He composed himself curtly, all without a soul in the room knowing what had happened to him. He tohse thoughts aways and danced, sexual tension ripping at him. Does she feel it? She must! His aura became hot and he reeled it back to himself. It now encircled only he and Abigail. It pulsed now, like a human heart did in fear, but this... this was a diffrent feeling altogether...

eterna_rimorso

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 03:46:41 PM »
It was a dramatic shift as his aura swirled and twisted, falling back on itself, pulsing with some odd passion. The feeling caused a stirring of memories and the darkness threatened her again. The shadows deepened around the two vampires. It was an instinctive move on her part and the deepened shadows made her seem to forget about the aura, though it\'s effects were barely diminished, if any at all.

Ever insistent, Abigail was confident that his defenses would not deter her, and even as his body was pressed against hers, her mind pressed against his. "How long can you keep me out?" she touched his face tenderly, a sentiment that was profoundly odd for the cold hearted vampire. She was committing more concentration to her assault than was really necessary, and hadn\'t bothered to defend herself against his aura, as dirty a trick as it was in her opinion.

"Don\'t you trust me? I don\'t think that I would, if I were you." Perhaps she was trying his patience. It didn\'t matter too much to her, though, he was the one coming on to her. Strangely she found it a little endearing, though she wondered why she would feel that way about the bird-leech.

YellowHeart

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 08:46:47 AM »
"How long can you keep me out?" She touched his face in a oddly gentle way for such a monster that she was... and he let her. Though she was his elder, he was sure his brute strength outweighed hers. He was unsure why she wasnted to be close to him, but he didn\'t care.

He closed all that was left of a gap in between them and breathed a lie in her ear in response to her second question, "Of course..." He knew she would hear the lie in his voice but he didn\'t care. He seriously doubted that she would either. Tonight was about fun... not honesty...

He let the sexualit and heat of the situation invade his aura, now wrapped soley around the pair. He wanted her to be almost too uncomfortable to be near him... which would in turn, make her want it more. Devilish being, he thought as he smiled to himself.

eterna_rimorso

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 09:34:56 AM »
It was not the question that she wanted him to answer and she smiled as she laid her head against his collarbone, "mmm, You irk me and you know it; and you find it amusing don\'t you?" There was a playful tone of accusation to her words, but hopefully it served to play her into his hands. She had a fair understanding of what he was about, and didn\'t mind playing his game. She let herself be absorbed in his aura, sinking slowly deeper. It was her own game of exploration, one that she would have to be very careful, least she lose herself, even then she had grown bored of her eternal requiem and wouldn\'t mind the intrigue even if she did lose herself somewhere along the way. Her natural curiousity had taken hold of her.

To control one\'s humours; what an insidious weapon this is...? The thought was half question, half statement, and though it wasn\'t broadcast, she didn\'t know if he was listening or not. She smiled, closing her eyes, and pressed her mind harder against his, redoubling her efforts to infiltrate his thoughts. She turned her head ever so slightly, "I find it amusing," her velvetine lips just barely brushed against the bare flesh at his open collar, her cool breath slipped between her lips. The touch was so subtle that any mortal would have failed miserably to notice her gesture of affection. She wondered if perhaps it might disrupt his concentration somewhat.

YellowHeart

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »
His mind shied aways momentarily as she laid her head against him. She wouldn\'t have noticed, at least he hoped not..

In response to her question, he allowed a surge of lust to flow through his aura and a soft whine-like moan that only she would hear to issue from his lips. Then he jerked it back, almost too quickly, to leave her pining for it. He knew vampires, especially ones most like himself, were very sexual creatures and that she couldn\'t possibly hold out for long.

He felt her aura meld with his as she let herself melt into a fairly relaxed state with him holding her close. He pressed his body against her, as if he were trying to make her melt into him.

She spoke to hersef and pressed her mind against his and he let her. He opened the barrier just enough to allow her to feel that lust as he felt it.. only to close it again. He answered her with a soft brush to her mind almost as if it were pillow talk, A lovely, sneaky little gift, yes. I\'m glad you enjoy it. He used it to caress her, the whole her--body, mind, spirit--something no human could ever have resisted and suddenly he hoped very much that she would do it back...

Of course he was trying to make her fall for him, that was his game. He felt her breath against his neck, a sign of affection, and just like that he was winning.

eterna_rimorso

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 05:21:50 AM »
She felt his lust, and hers answered in turn. An affectionate purr of a growl crept from the back of her throat, it was instinctual and tuned to seduction, but her hunger polluted it somewhat, making it hard to tell exactly what she lusted after. Even she was not completely sure at this point; perhaps she had let him have too much hold over her. It didn\'t matter so much to her anymore, and it was hard to remember if she desired his blood or his body, but she was faithful that it would all sort itself out. Perhaps you can teach me..., the incomplete thought came from somewhere in the depths of her mind.

"Perhaps, we should go somewhere more...secluded? Where we won\'t break anything..." her breath played at his neck still, where she delivered a playful nip at his neck. "...I know the perfect place."

YellowHeart

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 01:47:21 PM »
She was responding to him just as he\'d hoped. It would be dangerous he knew, but the ache below his belt was antagonizing him intensely. He caressed her, this time with his hands, as he breathed almost too softly, "Yes." The playful snap at his neck did not strike any fear in him, but instead made the tension rise. He wanted nothing more than to be alone with her & quickly. He took her hand, expecting her to lead & whispered silently, "Let\'s get there fast?!" It was a question & a plead in one...

eterna_rimorso

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 02:33:12 PM »
She smiled and turned, taking his hand and leading him into a darkened corner, stepping into a shadow. Abigail knew it was disconcerting for those who had never traveled this way before, though she enjoyed the kiss of abyssal darkness as the icy sensation crept over her skin, swallowing her up, her arm still pulling him after her into the near living darkness. It would creep over his skin and pull him after her, it\'s touch like ten thousand icy needles, the feeling of being watched. And then they emerged in the oubliette.