Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hanging with The birds.  (Read 62327 times)

DeathsAngel

Re: Hanging with The birds.
« Reply #375 on: April 01, 2008, 09:33:51 AM »
Clearia bit her lip happily. "Neither can I." She said with a smile, and returned his kiss. She thought of their life and how it would be. Never living in one place for too long, doing assassination jobs. The thought made her laugh lightly. She turned and rested her chin on his chest and watched him as he day dreamed. "What\'re you thinking?" She asked softly.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #376 on: April 01, 2008, 09:37:23 AM »
"Just about me and you being toegether, and being married living with each other." He said with a smile on his face, kissing her one more time. He then kissed her neck, and coller bone, and rubbed his hands up and down her sides, he stared out the window again, looking at the sky with a weird Getsure. It seemed recently it was black, and not really with the sun anywhere...he the put his hand on her head. "Ciery, you seem tired." He told her, because she kind of did, and if she was he wanted her to sleep.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #377 on: April 01, 2008, 09:40:28 AM »
Clearia pushed herself up slightly. "Married?" SHe asked in a slight shock. "Marriage is a strong word there, Raff." And one that I don\'t think I want to talk about. She knew from personal experience what happens when assassins marry... And have children. She had hated her life growing up and had hated what her parents had become. "I\'m not sure if I want to marry anyone. Isn\'t love enough?" She asked weakly, not hearing his last question.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #378 on: April 01, 2008, 09:47:36 AM »
"Oh, yes It is...I just said married for no reason actually, and your right..if we do be married while we are Assassin\'s it would cause to much trouble..sorry Ciery." He wanted her to come back, and lay on him...he just felt he made a mistake, and hoped she wouldn\'t take it personally, and would still love him, and not leave him. He didn\'t mean to do that, and maybe it was a strong word there.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #379 on: April 01, 2008, 09:50:59 AM »
Clearia slowly replaced her head on his chest, the word kept repeating itself in her head. She wished he hadn\'t said that, because now she knew that she really did want to... But didn\'t. Knowing he would be upset about that, she kissed his chest. "I love you." She said, absently. It was too strong a word for her taste, and she couldn\'t stop thinking about it.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #380 on: April 01, 2008, 09:55:39 AM »
" I love you to Ciery.." He kissed her, pressing his lips forward and coming off slowly. "Wait, what will Tris think about us..you know living toegether?" He said with a getsure on his face combined with Anger, and sadness. "And Molly?" He asked one more time, he wanted to know what they would say, he would beat the shit out of them yet again, and make sure Molly won\'t use magick this time. BUt he kept wondering, because well. They BOTH hated him. So I guess it didn\'t matter.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #381 on: April 01, 2008, 09:59:14 AM »
Clearia was pulled back into reality by his question. "Well, Molly will hate it, and Tris was love it because it\'ll give her something to joke about. But I don\'t care what they think... They don\'t matter. Only us." She smiled and looked up and kiss him lightly, than replaced her head on his chest. "So, don\'t worry about them." She rubbed her hand on his chest and stomach effectionatly.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #382 on: April 01, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »
It kind of tickled him when she did that, but then told her. "Your right baby. I love you so fucking much." He told her, he moved his hands to her waist, he wanted to tickle her to mess with her a bit. He felt like playing a game with her... for some reason, he just wanted to. He tried to hide that sneaky grin of his, but he couldn\'t for some reason..for some reason he just couldn\'t. He then put his hands on her back to where she wouldn\'t expect as much, he kissed her closing his eyes, and then keeping her in that position she was in. Holding her tightly.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #383 on: April 01, 2008, 10:11:17 AM »
Clearia would have had something to say about that sneaky grin, but since he kissed her eyes she wasn\'t able. "I love you, too, baby." She replied with a smile... And without a clue of what he had in plan for her. She sighed happily as she trusted his touch, like she always would. Everything seemed so perfect, she didn\'t want it to end. She still did not look up to see the sneaky grin he had on his face.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #384 on: April 01, 2008, 10:31:19 AM »
He started tickling her sides, He didit kind of fast, playing with her. He then started smiling really big as he did it chuckling a bit under his breath, becuase he knew she woud try to stop him. He would but he wanted to play with her a bit, he then kissed her while doing it. Leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #385 on: April 01, 2008, 10:35:52 AM »
Clearia yelped in shock as he started to tickle her, then started to laugh hard. "Oh gods, Raff!" SHe said between laughs. "Stop!" SHe grabbed his hand and tried to pull it away, still laughing and tried to return his kiss as best she could... It wasn\'t very well. "R-Raff! Please stop!"
 When he finally stopped she would sit there and smile up at him. "That wasn\'t very nice." She would say but wouldn\'t really mean it. She loved him too much to be angry at him.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #386 on: April 01, 2008, 10:25:27 PM »
Raff then eventually stopped, and then kissed her lips and her cheeks. "I\'m sorry, baby. You know I was just playing with you." He stared straight into her eyes, his reflecting of of hers. His pale green eyes, were staring right into hers shining really bright as well. Raff then thought about how he got with her, and hoping she wouldn\'t be mad at him for saying that or anything. He kept her ontop of him, not letting her fall off or anything.

Raff thought about the world, and then his life with Ciery, he knew it would be a good one for sure. He knew it would. He then keeped her really close, with her head in the cneter of his chest.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #387 on: April 01, 2008, 11:42:25 PM »
Ciery squeezed Raff as tight as she could. "How could I ever be mad at you?" She asked, her voice slightly droned from lack of sleep. She tried to remember the last time she had slept, she thought it was at least two nights ago. Life wasn\'t a calm one once you got to a certain level, and free time wasn\'t even a dream... She knew she was supposed to be studying but she wasn\'t going to.
  She noticed that her eyes had closed, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn\'t keep them open, so eventually she just gave up. She felt her body relax even more as sleep beckoned to her, she tried to stay awake but knew it wouldn\'t last for long...

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #388 on: April 02, 2008, 06:36:26 AM »
Raff kept holding her, so she would get comfy ontop of him. He knew she was going to fall asleep or pass out soon, he didn\'t mind if she was tired she needed to. Raff kissed her fore head, "Ciery. If you need to sleep you can, I\'ll stay in here with you if ya like?" He asked her, if she wanted him to he would. Plus he wanted to stay in there with her. He didn\'t want to leave, he loved her way to much to leave.

Raff kept looking at her, rubbing his hand up and down her head, and stroking her hair softly. He then looked at her with a cocked eyebrow, he knew she would pass out, soon if not now. Raff closed his eyes, laying his head back. Thinking about what would happen next...

DeathsAngel

« Reply #389 on: April 02, 2008, 07:14:03 AM »
Clearia smiled at his last words as she drifted away from reality into the black abyss of sleep. But the black didn\'t last long as moonlight shone in front of her sleeping eyes, she knew she should be afraid but didn\'t know why.

Suddenly there was flashes of light and everyone was in danger, Raff stepped out from behind her(he wasn\'t there before) and stood to protect her, though she could protect herself. After all, she had magick, too! But nobody knew about that. The light show lasted for hours, she didn\'t know who was fighting but Raff was angry at them, so she was, too, but the fight stopped suddenly as dawn approached. She didn\'t know why, but everyone was afraid of the dawn and couldn\'t be caught in it or they would die. So she ran with Raff away from the light, she hid herself in a pitch black room, she didn\'t know where Raff was. She heard noises and this gaint demon started to grow and threaten her, Raff tried to protect her, but the demon wanted to kill him and reached his hand out...

Clearia jumped a good two inches in the air and fell off the bed as she awoke from her dream. After she caught her breath, she laid facing the ceiling trying to make sense of the few fragments of the dream she remembered, she doubted it meant anything, just a bunch of weirdness. "I guess sleep isn\'t meant for me tonight," she laughed as she looked at the clock and noticed she had only been asleep for about 15 minutes.