Author Topic: Herbs and Eccentricities  (Read 9975 times)

censor

Re: Herbs and Eccentricities
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 02:23:06 PM »
She was about to ask if anything was going to happen just before the sparks began. Violette\'s face split into a smile, excited laughter emitted from her mouth. She had chosen something good, and she felt as if she had made some sort of accomplishment by doing so.

"That was amazing! I didn\'t realize that the thing could do that." She looked at the marks the sparks had made on the shelves and laughed again. "I always thought science was boring, no one ever told me you could use it like this. Sparks and colors and perfumes and light, it\'s so much better than most people let on."

Pyrin

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 10:36:09 AM »
"Science is still a young practice. Many still put far too much faith in the supernatural. Science could one day be what our society is built on, but for now, it serves as entertainment for some, like you, or a source of interest for others, like myself." Damien turned away from the device, searching the floor for something.

"Whatever happened to my dear Ferny?" He asked quietly. Turning back to Violette, he smiled broadly. Ferny was curled up on her shoulder, fast asleep.

"If you don\'t mind, I\'d like to put this fellow to bed, I believe he has had a longer day than he let on."

censor

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2006, 04:17:00 PM »
He did have a point. Violette was one of those people who believed the supernatural even if Damien had proof to back up his scientific facts. Maybe it would be more important to society someday, but for now she would probably just think the sparks were amusing.

"Oh, of course," she said, reaching back and taking the hedgehog off of her shoulder and holding it out to it\'s owner. "He\'s a sneaky thing, I didn\'t even realize he was there."

Pyrin

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 06:05:11 AM »
(( X_X!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, Py got grounded and wasn\'t offered time to say \'DON\'T LET THEM TAKE ME!!!!\' xP ah well. She\'s back. ))

"Yes, he does that to me quite often. Got himself stuck in a test tube once, took me two hours to get him out." With that he recieved the now softly quivering creature, placed him in a pocket of his tunic and turned toward the front counter.

"Perhaps it\'s best if you went on your way. I don\'t mean to rush you, but Laura and I have had a rather long day of travel and we will have a lot of unpacking to do tomorrow. You\'re welcome to return any time though, I do take a certain delight in explaining all these contraptions."

censor

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 01:02:05 PM »
(It\'s ok, I haven\'t been on in awhile either. Kind fo a downer thoigh, both of us being goen then coming back just to end this.)

"Oh, it\'s understandable sir," she said, heading for the exit/entrance to the stall. "I\'ve never traveled much, but I hear it\'s tiring. I\'ll be sure to come back, everything here is just amazing, I couldn\'t stay away for too long. Goodbye, it was nice meeting you."

She left the stall, gaev a wave and went on her way.