Author Topic: Late Night in Apt 3B  (Read 42041 times)

Daeron

Re: Late Night in Apt 3B
« Reply #210 on: October 19, 2006, 08:55:35 AM »
Nikki growled when he missed Ichabod, taking a quick look at the toastie cooking, he saw that a few minutes were left. This was perfect... he turned back to Ichabod, his face a mask of determination. He stood still for a moment, hands on his hips before taking off towards Ichabod, hands outstretched trying to grab the other to stop him.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 19, 2006, 09:01:33 AM »
Ichabod laughed again and turned to move away, but when he felt Nikki\'s hand close on his shoulders Ichabod quickly put down his plate and toastie, not wanting to drop the food. He wriggled for a moment in Nikki\'s grasp then gave up with a laugh, "Ok, you have me, just please, don\'t take my toastie," he said in a pleading voice looking over his shoulder at Nikki with puppy dog eyes.

Daeron

« Reply #212 on: October 19, 2006, 09:07:22 AM »
Nikki looked into those puppy dog eyes and was lost, he released Ichabod from his embrace and threw his hands in the air in defeat.

"This time I will let you have your toastie... but next time beware!" He leaned forward and pecked Ichabod on the lips before moving back to his own toastie. When he placed it onto the plate it was a little burnt on the one side, but he didn\'t mind at all. He took the plate and moved over to the table, sitting down while looking at Ichabod.

\'Care to join me!"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 19, 2006, 09:14:42 AM »
After a moment of looking at Nikki with mock suspicion Ichabod nodded and picked up his plate and sat down at the table across from Nikki, smiling at the blonde before taking another bite of his toastie. "Look\'s like yours ain\'t so perfect as mine," Ichabod said, feeling a little guilty about Nikki burning his a bit, "you wanna go half and half?"

Daeron

« Reply #214 on: October 19, 2006, 09:17:23 AM »
Nikki smiled when Ichabod offered him half, but honestly he did like his a little burnt at times, even though perfectly browned was better, crispy wasn\'t as bad as others thought it was. Must have been an aquired taste developed early in life.

"Perfect toastie for a perfect brunette..." he winked at Ichabod while biting into his own toastie, making a very pleased face to show that Nikki really didn\'t mind.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 19, 2006, 09:24:07 AM »
Ichabod felt his cheeks flushing at Nikki\'s compliment and busied himself taking another bite of his toastie. It didn\'t take long for him to finish the delicious meal and he pushed the plate away with a smile. "That was good," he said, gazing at Nikki as he waited for the blonde to finish his meal as well.

"Now, what do you have planned to entertain me for the rest of the afternoon?" he asked, leaning his elbows on the table and resting his chin on his hands.

Daeron

« Reply #216 on: October 19, 2006, 09:27:56 AM »
Nikki finished not long after Ichabod and moved his plate out of the way as well, adapting himself to Ichabod\'s position, mimicking his posture while he spoke to the brunette.

"Entertain you? Hmm I think it is your turn to entertain me!" He winked, watching the others face to see his reaction. In truth he didn\'t know what to do for the rest of the afternoon, anything he did with Ichabod would be entertainment for him.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 19, 2006, 09:31:42 AM »
Ichabod shook his head slightly, "No no no, I\'m your guest, you have to entertain me," he said with a cheeky grin. "And besides, haven\'t I been entertaining so far today? If I haven\'t I\'m not sure what else I can do," he said with a casual shrug and a mock look of disappointment.

Daeron

« Reply #218 on: October 19, 2006, 09:39:12 AM »
Nikki raised an elegant brow at Ichabod before breaking out in laughter, head falling forward and damp hair moving over the table as he did so.

"That you have Ichabod, but i didn\'t mean it in that way... okay is there anything around town you want to do?" He asked hoping to compromise on something. Though he wouldn\'t be adverse to staying home all day cuddling with Ichabod.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 19, 2006, 09:55:37 AM »
Ichabod thought about the suggestion for a moment. but there was nothing in town he wanted, nothing he needed to do, the only thing he wanted to do was have fun with Nikki and they could do that just fine here. "Maybe we could watch another movie?" he suggested, raising an eyebrow slightly.

((Shall we just skip ahead to tonight?))

Daeron

« Reply #220 on: October 19, 2006, 10:07:53 AM »
[that\'s fine with me!]

After the movie and a cuddle session Nikki looked over to the clock beneath the television and noticed it was 9:00. He had to be at the club at 9:45 to get dressed and ready for the show. He mumbled something to himself not wanting to move from the comfortable position with Ichabod but work was work.

"Hey Ichabod, I need to get ready for work... still want to go" He asked making sure Ichabod wanted to be there.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 19, 2006, 10:20:54 AM »
Ichabod hesitated for a moment, not wanting to move from this position with Nikki. But as the blonde was going to be going anyway Ichabod decided he might as well, "Yeah, yeah I would like to come," he said with a nod and a grin, readyto let Nikki lead the way.

((I\'m off to bed now, you can close this one and move on to whereever we\'re going if you want. :) ))

Daeron

« Reply #222 on: October 19, 2006, 10:24:34 AM »
Okay I will add that soon... either tomorrow or Monday..

night Ro

Daeron

« Reply #223 on: October 20, 2006, 06:32:36 AM »
Continued in Tiny Dancer