Author Topic: The Dance  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
The Dance
« on: June 05, 2007, 07:09:59 AM »
When Lazarus had finished feeding and fucking at Risk, he sought Ichabod but couldn\'t find him right away.  After some searching, he couldn\'t find him at all, and thought the boy had gone home in a sulk.  Lazarus didn\'t worry about it, getting distracted by another willing body that offered his blood.  He didn\'t need to drink anymore, but a warm and willing body rubbing up against him while he sat on the barstool wasn\'t anything he was going to pass up on.  Risk was always an orgy to him, and he used it more like a brothel than a drinking house.  The second youth was taken to a booth and then shoved under the table to perform on Lazarus with his tongue and mouth while the blonde watched the dancefloor, thinking of his pet.  If only he knew that by this stage Ichabod was in the process of being lubed up for Kerr he might not have been so forgiving in his thoughts.

He walked back home alone, expecting to find Ichabod in bed, probably pouty and angry with him.  He\'d leave the youth alone, he\'d cum twice tonight already and he didn\'t think Ichabod would take well to being woken by the vampire who\'d deserted him.  Of course Lazarus could remind him that things could be different with an official commitment (which would be a lie) and fuck him anyway, but he would make the decision once climbing into bed beside that warmth and seeing how he felt then.

Arriving home found a house devoid of a mortal being, and he searched each room to make sure Ichabod wasn\'t here.  He thought his pet had maybe gone walking around the city in a huff, and stayed up for him, entertaining himself with television, then some music, before the sky began to lighten and he felt too tired to wait up any further.  The little bastard hadn\'t come back yet, and Lazarus went to bed alone.

He woke up early the next night, as the sun was still setting, to find that Ichabod was now in bed with him.  Narrowing his gaze, he moved over to him and smelled the shampoo in the boy\'s hair (not the shampoo that they had in their shower) and the squeaky clean skin.  It was the shampoo smell that bothered him the most, unless Ichabod had gone to the shops and bought some more before coming back home and then showering.  Lazarus, who was very vain about his hair and the quality of it, paid attention to such things as shampoo, and he\'d liked the fact that his pet would smell of him.  Right now, his pet didn\'t smell of anything, merely of being clean.

He poked Ichabod harshly in the ribs to wake him up, then asked smoothly (so that the other wouldn\'t be alarmed to Lazarus\' suspicions): "Where did you disappear last night?"  A smile playing around his lips as though he thought Ichabod had merely run off.  (Which was what he had thought, until just a moment ago).  Now the dance would begin.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: The Dance
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 07:29:57 AM »
He had left Kerr’s apartment not long after the vampire had gone to sleep, but long enough to have had another shower, just to get the smell of the other vampire off his skin, although he wasn’t sure why he cared so much. He guessed that Lazarus would find out where he had been, through whatever means, no matter how well he cleaned himself off. He took a long route home, buying another packet of cigarette on his way and just enjoyed walking in the sunshine for the first time in many weeks. It was almost midday by the time he arrived home and slid into his usual place by the vampire’s side, glad that he didn’t seem to have disturbed the blonde’s sleep, before falling into a deep sleep.

Ichabod gave a grunt of discomfort when Lazarus jabbed him and squeezed his eyes more tightly shut in a vain attempt to stay asleep. It took him a couple of moments to remember what had happened the night before (after a mumbled murmur of “What?”) but after he ran a hand over his eyes and opened them slightly to find Lazarus staring at him he decided he might as well answer a little better. “I just wandered around, here and there,” he mumbled, running a hand through the hair that had so offended Lazarus. He didn’t fancy going straight into a row before he had even woken up properly. He had no idea what the blonde might be thinking about where he had been and didn’t really want to go into it, although from the ache in his ribs he guessed that Lazarus wasn’t too impressed that he had left the club.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 07:46:20 PM »
"You couldn\'t even wait for me?" Lazarus said, pouting but not really pouting, the sparkle of interest in his eyes gave him away.  There was something behind Ichabod\'s little disappearance, and he was going to find out what.  Never mind that he\'d had his cock buried in two mortals that night, Ichabod belonged to him (officially or not) and he would ensure that the youth remembered this.

The blonde supported himself on one elbow, his head resting on a fisted hand in a pose that was sexy and planned.  He was watching Ichabod through half-lidded eyes, bedroom eyes that promised loving rather than the argumentative streak that was going on now.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 01:20:12 AM »
Ichabod stayed silent for a moment, watching Lazarus and not quite sure what to think about how he was acting. He didn\'t seem annoyed, but he might just be testing his pet.

"I didn\'t know where you\'d gone, or how long you\'d be. If I could have found you I would have told you," he said, resting his head back on the pillow and looking up at Lazarus, managing to stop himself from glancing away from those gorgeous eyes. "I guessed you\'d found someone t\'drink from, so you wouldn\'t mind," he said, then gave a playful grin, "And we both managed to find our way back here safe and sound," he said, lifting his hand to lightly run it over Lazarus\' pale arm.

Last night he hadn\'t been intending to lie to Lazarus like this, he\'d been planning on telling him and been looking forward to some sort of confrontation if Lazarus complained. But now he was here alone with the vampire and without the feeling of safety that came with having Kerr nearby and the idea of that confrontation didn\'t sound quite as much of a good idea.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 05:25:05 AM »
"If you\'d have found me, you wouldn\'t have told me anything because you wouldn\'t have left," Lazarus accused, but he did so in a teasing tone, with a smile instead of a sneer. His words might be true, depending on what stage Ichabod had found him - his pet likely would\'ve left if he\'d seen Lazarus having sex with his donor.  "You left, love, because you were angry at me for leaving you to cope on your own for a bit."  Because Ichabod wasn\'t being forthcoming, he asked carefully: "Did you leave on your own?"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 09:13:20 AM »
Ichabod pursed his lips at Lazarus’ snipe, not sure if it was true or not. Lazarus might have stopped him from going, but if Lazarus had been…busy then it would only have made Ichabod more angry and eager to leave. Lazarus had known how annoyed the whole situation would have made his pet, so why had he done it?

His eyes flickered away from Lazarus for a moment, but despite being tempted to deny it Ichabod knew that lying wouldn’t work. He was going to get the truth out of him eventually.

“No. I ran into Kerr,” he said, lifting his gaze back to the vampire’s with a challenging look on his face. “I went back to his apartment…” He felt  his stomach turn over as he watched for Lazarus’ reaction and worked up the nerve to carry on his sentence, “…and I reckon we did pretty much exactly what you were doing at Risk with whatever human you picked up.”

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 08:34:53 AM »
When Ichabod said he ran into Kerr, he smiled slightly, thinking that it was fortunate for Ichabod that he hadn\'t picked up with just any sleazy vampire.  Kerr seemed to know his boundaries, and certainly wouldn\'t have risked crossing Lazarus by seducing his pet (though he suspected that Kerr might have drunk from him, for after all he\'d been invited to once already, and it had probably led to groping).

The next thing Ichabod said, about going back to Kerr\'s apartment had Lazarus a little surprised, and he raised an eyebrow slightly in order to betray that surprise.  Was Kerr a partner in crime to Ichabod or to Lazarus?  Had he sensed that Lazarus had been drinking and fucking and thought to get his pet out of the way lest he be discovered?  Had he entertained Ichabod for him?

At the final comment, with Ichabod scared and angry as he said it (for Lazarus could feel and hear it in his heartbeat), Lazarus was stunned, but his reaction remained impassive as he processed this information.  So, he\'d made many assumptions about Kerr that wasn\'t true.  The Irishman would risk the wrath of an Ancient by stealing his pet, and therefore he didn\'t have all the morals that Lazarus thought he did.  Not only that, but now Kerr owed him.  He owed him big, and he could ensure that Kerr knew this fact, and he could use it to his advantage when it came to asking favours from Kerr.  Ichabod\'s name could be leverage.  Fuck, Ichabod himself could be leverage, never mind his name.

Lazarus played dumb, thinking that Ichabod wouldn\'t buy it, but seeing how it went anyway.

"So you went back to his apartment, to let him drink from you?" he asked, as though this was all he\'d done at Risk, though he had the sense to make his eyes narrow with suspicion.  "Somehow I think you and Kerr did a little more than that."

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 08:59:49 AM »
Ichabod’s eyes narrowed as Lazarus’ did and his eyebrows drew together with a scowl, but not before a flicker of doubt appeared in his dark eyes that the vampire would probably easily see. Fear that he might have just made a huge mistake. But he quickly stiffened his resolve once more. No, Lazarus was just fucking with him, he had been screwing the humans he’d been drinking from whilst he was with Ichabod, every time he went out without him The two of them fucked just about every time Lazarus had drunk and Ichabod wasn’t fooling himself into thinking that he was special or unique.

“Do you really think I’m stupid enough to believe that?” Ichabod said quietly, trying to sound braver than he felt right now with Lazarus towering over him like he was. “That you’ve just been drinking from them? Somehow I think you’ve been doing a hell of a lot more than that,” Ichabod said in a mocking tone and immediately regretting it. Now probably wasn’t the best time to be annoying, not when Lazarus was glaring at him like that.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 05:37:01 AM »
Lazarus pursed his lips, half of him liking the argumentative side of Ichabod, the other half resenting it.

"And what if I had gone to the Oligarchy with you and got permission for you to be my pet, to make you solely mine.  Would that mean something to you or would you still let others drink from, grope and fuck you?" he asked, his tone questioning but not snide.  The words themselves had all the impact he needed.  While he asked his question, he traced a finger from Ichabod\'s lips down over his chin, throat and then to his chest, over his heart.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 06:03:02 AM »
Ichabod’s tongue darted out to wet his lips as he tried to think of what to say, not knowing the answer to the question. If they had gone to the Oligarchy, Ichabod would have felt more attached to Lazarus, more unwilling to betray him, but it might also have made him more angry at how Lazarus was treating him. His eyes lowered to watch the finger move down his throat and chest for a second before returning to meet Lazarus’ gaze.

“If you had permission for me to be your pet, would you go off with other humans all the time? You don’t need to drink every night, I can recover fine in the time it take for you to start to need more to drink.” It would make their relationship seem more solid, but if Lazarus was still going off and cheating on him then Ichabod couldn’t promise he wouldn’t get angry again and want to get his own back.

His eyes lowered to watch Lazarus\' finger again as he waited for a reply before murmuring quietly. "I only want you, but I don\'t like it when you go off with other people."

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 06:15:33 AM »
Lazarus considered Ichabod\'s words, but he wasn\'t exactly agreeable to them.  Not letting his face betray his resentment at being told that his pet was the jealous type (because really, didn\'t Lazarus want a jealous pet to make him feel wanted and worshipped?) and pressed little patterns onto Ichabod\'s chest with his finger, feeling the heart beat beneath his skin.

"You don\'t like it when I go off with other people, but you don\'t take the high ground when I do," he reminded his pet.  "You let Kerr fuck you."  After a moment, he asked: "How many times did you cum?"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 06:34:11 AM »
Ichabod scowled at the question, his heart still beating quickly underneath Lazarus’ touch, but not moving away. That wasn’t something he wanted to answer, but he thought he knew why Lazarus asked. It wasn’t just a fuck whilst feeding, they had sex afterwards as well, maybe he would think that meant more.

“Why does that matter? And why should I bother taking the high ground? I could easily have just sat at the bar and got pissed and more and more upset waiting for you; you should be glad you didn’t have a hysterical, drunken pet on your hands ruining your night,” he said quickly. "And don\'t say it like I\'ve done this before. You\'ve gone off with people before now, I did this once."

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 06:49:14 AM »
"HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU CUM!?" Lazarus yelled into Ichabod\'s face, his hand pressing hard now on Ichabod\'s chest, to refuse him the luxury of moving away.  Now Ichabod would have an inkling as to how pissed off Lazarus was about it all.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 09:03:37 AM »
Ichabod squeezed his eyes shut as Lazarus suddenly yelled at him and twisted his face away from the vampire\'s. He stopped breathing as the hand pressed down on his chest, worried for a second that he might not be able to take another if he let it out. He\'d never reaslly thought Lazarus would hurt him but that rational part of his mind shut down for a few seconds.

"Twice, OK?! Get the fuck off me!" Ichabod yelled, wriggling under Lazarus\' grip but not getting anywhere.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 09:23:29 AM »
The pressure still on his chest but Lazarus no longer shouting, squinting at him while he asked the rest of his questions.

"And did you suck on him, or him on you?  Did you feel someone\'s mouth around your cock?  Do you like it?  Do you resent that I won\'t do that for you?"

Baiting questions, probing intimate questions designed to make his pet uncomfortable.  This wayward behaviour would not go unpunished, and Ichabod would have to lie there and tell him all of it until Lazarus was satisfied and sure about what he wanted to do with Ichabod - whether to drain him dry, turn him into a vampire, keep him as a pet or throw him away.