Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Unexpected Company  (Read 17000 times)

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Unexpected Company
« on: August 29, 2007, 08:56:13 AM »
Idrial gently pushed the door open to her home, the smell of blood rushed up her nostrils. Something was terribly wrong. Blood was splashed all over the house and her parents could not be seen. She quickly searched the kitchen and living room in a frantic state calling their names.

“Mama!  Papa!”

She opened that bedroom door with flying force almost falling over, their on the floor lay her father his chest ripped open with his guts to the side of him. She slowly looked up to see a werewolf chewing on her mother’s corpse. She tried to back up and slipped on the bloody floor. The werewolf suddenly turned and saw Idrial their and attacked her. She let out a piercing shriek and held her arms up to her face.

Idrial bolted straight up from her bed; she was sweating profusely her clothes stuck to her dampened skin. The nightmares were getting worse; the descriptions were becoming clearer and more detailed and this dream was the clearest of them all, depicting that treacherous night were her parents were killed by the roaming werewolf who also met his death by her hands that same night.

She let her eyes wander towards the night table; it was in fact June 22 the night her parents died. Their was no way she would able to sleep again, the nightmares would only return.  She slowly got out of bed and quickly changed into something drier. She slipped on her daggers as well as strapped her bow into her back. She then fastened her cloak on and knelt on the fool and lifted up a loose floor board. Their was five hard liquor bottles and she took two but decided to take three instead and concealed then under cloak and headed out her dorm. The hallways were bare and she quietly slipped out of the academy into the outside world. Their was a dark moon out no light was emitted from it, she was glad.

She silently crossed the grounds and passed through the Arena, it was quiet and not a person in sight or not that she could see or hear. She looked back to make sure no one was following and headed up the path in the forest, one could get lost if they did not know their way in here. She picked up her pace a little and made many twists and turns along the way going deeper into the forest, minutes later she came upon an old shack from the forest clearing. She had found this years ago and spent many of her academy years here in solitude, no one had found it yet at least not to her knowledge.

She gently pushed the door open and stepped inside, their were only two rooms in the small shack one that once served as a kitchen now served as a study, the other room was a bedroom with a fireplace. She stepped through the makeshift study and towards the bedroom. She saw their was still wood and plopped some wood into the fire place and poured a little liquor onto them, lighting a match she threw it in and immediately ignited.

She unclipped her weapons and set them close to the bed within reach, the bed was still as he remembered firm but somewhat soft, she leaned her back against the wood while sitting on the bed somewhat up to her chest and uncorked a bottle of liquor and drank deeply staring into the flames of the fire, hearing nothing but the crackling of the fire. She heard a faint creak from the outside door her hand slid to her daggers. It was probably nothing but she was being careful, she would not be caught off guard.

w0rmy

Re: Unexpected Company
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 08:04:54 PM »
June 22.

After what

The quill was still, what was there to write? That is, how could one write this? And why did Iveri even bother? There wasn’t a particular reason why he wrote in this journal, perhaps it was a way of venting… but what was there to vent? Everything that was currently happening in the immortals life was perfect. Utterly perfect…

Lies.

Iveri wanted to go back to Georgia and possibly, bring Tuo along with him. But, but she was still an Apprentice! If only she was a Master then it would be a whole new story but alas it was not. Would she ever rise? The vampire doubted because he knew the girl’s temper like the back of his hand. But, but let’s say that Tuo DID rise to Master however would she agree coming back to Georgia? She had to miss the mother country, she had to miss the ancient land, and she just had to.

Obviously there was too much going on so perhaps a walk will clear it away. Yes, a walk. The night was young and there was nothing but a silver slit in the sky thus making the night perfect. With a sleek movement, the vampire left his quarters and down to the grounds. Not once did a sound emit, not even the grinding of stone beneath a boot, there was nothing.

Nothing.

From here to here, Iveri walked, admiring the silence and the heavens. There was a slight wind but it merely played against the immortal’s cheeks and it felt most wonderful. From the stars, those grey eyes found something more, ah, interesting. At first, he thought he imagined it but of course that couldn’t happen. The Master had perfect eyes and they would never dare to play a [/I]trick[/I]on him. It was a young girl and possibly a student… never the less, Iveri followed quickly. The stranger was very quiet and had to be in Confuto or at least, he assumed so.

Nearly once or twice, Iveri lost the girl but soon found her again. It was so annoying! He hated being bettered by anyone and wasn’t about to let it happen… not yet. If such a day came, God, such thoughts drove shivers down his spine. That spiraling and twisting track eventually led to an abandoned shack.

How boring, how dull… how petty.

Never the less, he waited for a certain amount of time before making an appearance. How long did Iveri wait? Perhaps it was an hour or maybe it was even less? Either way, the Georgian man walked confidently over to the door and rapped it smartly,
“Little girl.” The voice was low but loud enough for one to hear, it was also slick with a Georgian accent. “Or madam. Do you mind sharing this shack of yours?”

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 03:04:55 PM »
“Little girl, Or madam. Do you mind sharing this shack of yours?”

Idrial looked over to were the man was standing. Shocked to see that anyone would be here especially since this was such a secluded spot, either he had followed her here or he had knew about this spot already. Either way she was hoping not to be disturbed particularly on a night like this, still he was after all a Master and she couldn’t simply tell him to go away.

She had him form classes when she was still a student and that Georgian accent still remained. He was also part of the Eruditio house and faintly remembered his name was Iveri. She would have to make the best of things; she slightly shrugged her shoulders and plainly replied to him.

“No I do not mind, pull up a chair if you wish and grab a bottle of hard liquor if you like.”

Whether he would do it or not she did not care, she carefully took the locket that hung around her neck and gently unhooked it she. She smiled in sort of sorrowful way before opening the locket were her parents pictures were inside.

“My Parents…. It’s their Anniversary tonight of 18 years … The night they died I mean, killed by a roaming Werewolf. That is how I got bitten trying to find them in my house but they were already dead, that werewolf met his death that night too although it doesn’t bring them back.”

She felt tears coming from her eyes and quickly turned away from Iveri. She did not want him to see her cry. He was probably disgusted that she was crying especially of a woman of her status. He would probably leave; no one had comforted her why should anyone start now. It would a surprise if someone did.

w0rmy

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 10:40:41 PM »
A click of satisfaction tickled upon seeing the shocked expression of the female, she had obviously expected no one to show. Just as predicted, there was no refusal of entry. What fool would deny a Master? A lot obviously but this was one did not appear to be a cretin… yet. There was still plenty of time to make assumptions and the like. This girl or perhaps even a woman was adorned with black hair… and a thin frame. Too thin. This vampire was one who loved the hour glass figure, those beautiful concave shapes, those hips were especially designed to be cupped… oh, oh God. The only woman that Iveri ever knew that possessed such a wonderful body was Tuo. Tuo Bedisa. She was arrogant but so was he and thus it was a perfect match. But of course, there were complications. There were always complications BUT this was nor the time or place to think about it. Then again, was it ever?

Snapping back to reality, the Master sat down however denied the liquor.
“No. Thank you. I do not drink. It is bad for the skin you see.”
He smiled, it was quite gentile however it didn’t meet the coldness of his eyes. This was not the reason that the drink was refused however, if he was to consume it, he would have to throw it up later. Same goes for solids too. Vampires just cannot digest such materials…

The girl pulled out a locket and it did not take long for sorrow to adorn that face. That pretty face. Iveri had to admit, even without the figure, she still retained a pretty face. He wondered vaguely why she looked so upset but did not press any questions. It was none of his business but to put it more simply, he just did not care. However, if she was to talk, he would listen patiently and would act the perfect gentlemen.

Yes, the other did end up talking but soon ended in tears. Iveri rolled his eyes but it was not seen by the other for she had turned. Obviously humiliated and this would be the cue to leave the girl in her misery but the vampire did not leave. He rolled his eyes and thought bitterly to himself

Leave behind the human emotions and embrace your new life. Nothing cannot be done about it so, quit weeping…

However, such opinions were not spoken allowed and in a quick movement, the vampire was beside her. As Iveri wasn’t the type to be hesitate, he wrapped an arm around the girl’s shoulder and grave it a gentle squeeze,
“What you say most horrible but nothing can be done about it. I apologise if this sounds ‘blunt’ but that is what the truth is… is it not? Or perhaps I should retest my thesis?”
This girl, who was she? There had been a number of students that he had taught but there was not one that left an imprint on his mind. They had been nothing but weeds…
“My dear girl, what is your name? You might of hear of me, I am Iveri Sofiyanski, Master of Erudito.”

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 01:08:19 PM »
Idrial suddenly felt an arm go around her shoulder; she was almost shocked and wanted to push it away. Yet it had a comforting feeling to it something she had not felt in a long time and she let it stay. She still had her face turned a little and he spoke harshly.

“What you say most horrible but nothing can be done about it. I apologise if this sounds ‘blunt’ but that is what the truth is… is it not? Or perhaps I should retest my thesis?”

Idrial only shook her head he was right; she had to let the past go and embrace her new life, her immortal life. Although she was already born a Shape shifter and was immortal at birth but this was gift that was almost a bonus and not a curse if she was a full Werewolf. She was lost in her thoughts and almost didn’t hear Iveri speak.

“My dear girl, what is your name? You might of hear of me, I am Iveri Sofiyanski, Master of Erudito.”

Idrial now was forced to look at him and quickly before looking at him wiped her face on her shoulder getting rid of any reaming tears that were on her face and looked into his face. His eyes were the most unusual grey and they were kind of calming to Idrial. She boldly spoke towards him,

“My name is Idrial Senya. I am the High Apprentice of the House Confuto. I have heard of you, you’re an expert in the sciences. Most of my classes were their so I could study the stars and master them so I cold look up at the sky and know exactly where I was any time. ”

She kept staring at him and she couldn’t look away, something about him wanted to make her get closer to him. She just stared into his eyes and did not look away. She wouldn’t mind kissing those lips of his; she did not lean in or anything if he made the move well fine. If he didn’t she would leave it at that. Still she kept staring into his face.

w0rmy

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 10:36:27 PM »
( Sorry for the shortness! X( )

The other had accepted the embrace however Iveri had expected that. Who would deny such a pleasure? A fool obviously. And already, he had assumed that the girl was not a fool. She did not cry out pathetically but accepted without hesitation and he gave another gentle squeeze. Perhaps tonight could end up interesting…

“Id-rial?”

He whispered, lips tickling her ear. Iveri was smiling, obviously pleased with the entire situation. The girl had knew of him, even had him as a teacher but yet there was no memory of teaching such a person. It almost made the Master feel ashamed to forget such a person but soon looked over it.

“You know… a shoulder is not a very good way of wiping away tears. Here.”
With a free hand, he wiped them away with a single thumb. He did this act with utmost care, being careful not to poke the eye by mistake. Once the job was finished, Iveri smiled and for once, it was sincere. Upon closer inspection, Idrial’s eyes were like no other. They were a collaboration of blue and grey and flecked with orange. The two were so close now; Iveri could feel the other’s breath on his own,
“Your eyes are most strange. They are beautiful but that orange. I cannot explain it.”

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 08:23:39 AM »
Iveri gave Idrial another gentle squeeze on the shoulder which she enjoyed dearly, it was nice to have someone to try and comfort you. Besides it had been so long, too long for her and she felt almost safe with his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

He said her name in almost a whisper, as if he was trying to remeber her from his teachings but couldn\'t place her. He slightly tickled her ear with his lips, she smiled a little but not much. She looked into his intense grey eyes, they woul most likely scare any mortal and maybe some immortals especially young ones in submission if he gave them the right look. He spoke softly towards her.

"You know… a shoulder is not a very good way of wiping away tears. Here.”

Using his free hand he reached up to her face and used his thumb to wipe away any tears that she had missed. His thumb was smooth and a little cold against her skin, he wiped them away carefully as if she was a delicate flower. Once he was done wiping them from her face he gave a gentle smile.

Thier faces were very close together, she could feel Iveri\'s breath on her own. He stared at her for a long time, his eyes locked onto hers. Then he spoke with awe and question within his voice.

“Your eyes are most strange. They are beautiful but that orange. I cannot explain it.”

Idrial smiled a little towards him, most people did not know that she was only half Werewolf. Most assumed she was a full Shape-Sifter but in fact she was also part Werewolf but she rarely shifter into her werewolf form.

"Most cannot if they do not know my history, You see I am only half Werewolf for I was orginally born a Shape-Shifter,I am  one that can shift into any animal ... rare within my families bloodline."

Her face was a little closer to his now but she contiuned to speak with passion.

"The flecks of orange that you see came from when I was bitten by the Werewolf ... those orange flecks if I was a full Werewolf would actually be the color of my eyes, but since I am just half only orange flecks appear in my eyes. Sort of a mark of the curse you could say."

She gently placed her closest hand on the upper part of his leg. She looked deeply into his eyes, thier lips only a finger width apart. She spoke softly to him.

"Besides all things can be explained Iveri ... You just need to know the right questions to ask ... and know where to look."

She waited thier lips so close together, yet she wanted him to make the move of kissing her. Either he would or he would miss the chance and regret it later. Hopefully he would make the right choice, and if herdid she would gladly return the action.

Perhaps with a little more...

w0rmy

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 09:13:07 PM »
Many, both mortal and immortal alike have quivered from just looking at those grey eyes. They looked so unnatural but that was not the case. Thanks to the Japanese heritage, such eyes were possible though rare. This girl was however, not afraid, not once did the flesh become adorned with horripilation. And neither did the heart beat faster than the average rate. Everything was calm and perhaps, even wanting.

Want. Desire. Lust.

There was desire in those strange eyes but good things do not come quickly, only the bad. The hand went from the shoulder to the nape, fingers gently touching the back of the scalp however lips were not yet locked. Once the lips did finally connect, the emotion and feeling would be so much greater thought the temptation was hard to resist. Normally, there would have been no interest in the girl’s past life, but there was curiosity that could not be denied. How come those eyes had those flecks of orange?

Upon hearing Idrial’s word, realisation came to but Iveri continued to listen. He was the perfect gentlemen after all and what the girl had said was somewhat interesting. Both Shifter and werewolf? Interesting indeed.

“You consider being a ‘werewolf’ a curse?” He questioned, not once breaking the eye contact, “Perhaps some think it’s a blessing.”
He felt the hand upon his thigh but did not look down. To break the eye contact would only end up in fatal results. With a free hand, he tilted her chin up and now their lips were less then a centimetre apart. As he spoke, those immortal lips brushed against hers

“That statement is correct, Idrial

The ‘r’ was rolled and an emphasised, after all, the ladies loved a man with an ‘exotic’ accent.

And finally, the temptation fell and crumbled and their lips connected and body heat was exchanged. Cold into hot, hot into cold, cold into hot, hot into cold...

Warmth.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 08:16:42 AM »
He kept staring at her eyes; they were the one thing that had always intrigued men … mortal or immortal they always had the same effect. Idrial suddenly felt his hand leave her shoulder and trailed up to the nape of her neck. His fingers were just below her scalp, his touch was very gentle and smooth like on her skin.

This was unlike anything she had felt before; it was almost strange to her. Most men she had encountered were rough, too rough for her liking. Those men only wanted her body and noting more, but Iveri was different her listened to her even treated her as an equal for once in her life. He then spoke in a soft tone towards her.

"You consider being a ‘werewolf’ a curse? Perhaps some think it’s a blessing.”

Idrial smiled at Iveri, he used a free hand and tilted her face closer to his lips so close that she could feel his breathing, short and smooth. She spoke very sweetly to him almost in a seductive voice for she was not one to flirt, to her that was a waste her of time to her. As she spoke their lips brushed slightly against his.

“Immortality I believe is always a blessing in one way or another … but like all things it has its price for nothing in this world is free.”

Iveri tilted her chin up more, towards his lips and their lips touched for the first time since they had been in the shack. It was soft and gentle not rough at all, his lips were a little cold at first but warmed up due to the heat of her lips. It was unlike any kiss she had experienced and for the first time she had actually enjoyed it.

She slowly pulled back gently catching the bottom of his lip with her teeth, pulling his lip downward. Their lips only apart for a brief moment as she quickly undid the clasp on her cloak and let it slid to the side of the bed. She in addition slipped off her leather boots letting them too slide off the bed with a soft thump leaving her feet bare.

She let her feet side to the side of her so that she was sitting on the side of her hip with her feet up on the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his once more welcoming it. It was unlike anything and it was no longer a need but a want… she wanted this so much hoping maybe it would go farther than this…

Now her thoughts went silent and she continued to kiss him passionately, to kiss him like she had never kiss a man before, as if she actually meant it and was enjoying it.

w0rmy

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 11:51:04 PM »
The warm flesh, the perpetual motion of blood, the steady heart beat... it felt wonderful however an understatement. It would be impossible to describe this feeling with one word but if one has to; ‘wonderful’ would fit just fine.

Those eyes, Iveri could not get over them. Not once in the seven hundred years of immortality has he ever seen such collaboration!
“Yes, correct. Nothing is free… in my case, I require blood from mortals but as I age, that need lessens.”

And then, they kissed. They kissed as if they were not strangers but in fact long last lovers. There was passion behind the girl’s kisses however Iveri’s still had to come. This had been too easy, way too easy… not mention way too fast but the man did not complain. To feel those warm lips was almost like a sedative and it was. The exchange of saliva, the touching of tongues…

“Idrial…” Iveri began upon seeing the girl take of her robes and boots. Those thin but full arms wrapped around his neck and kissed once more. “Idrial. Please. Do not take this so quickly. We have all the time in the world… there is no need to rush. Good things do not come quickly.”

He brushed some stray hair of her face and smiled. Even though the immortal was the type who loved contact but he liked it slow. People who went fast were idiots and did not know how to appreciate such a thing.

And with that, Iveri kissed the again, and again and again.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 03:08:47 AM »
Idrial did not know how long they had both in this secluded shack or how long they had been embraced in each other’s warmth. All she knew was that this was a loving embrace both gentle and kind. Something that was foreign to her as other embraces were hard and rough and contained no pleasure at all. It was nice to experience something that was different … something that both could enjoy as one.

He spoke gently to her between the kisses that they shared together and she listened carefully. She had knew that she was correct of what she was saying, that everything had a price and nothing came free in this world. She also knew that vampires needed blood and that there thirst lessened as they aged. For she was a seeker of knowledge and if she wasn’t accepted in the Confuto house when she first came Liberman would have been her second choice.

His lips so smooth and very soft, each kiss better than the last one that had touched her lips. Idrial was so entranced in the moment that she barely heard Iveri speak her name, she gave him a final kiss before laying her forehead on his their noses touching.

“ Idrial. Please. Do not take this so quickly. We have all the time in the world … there is no need to rush. Good things do not come quickly.”

He brushed a stray hair away from her face with his soft delicate hand. She gently smiled back at him, his eyes were so rare on a person with a Japanese background but they could be achieved and they did existed. Although they were few in numbers. Idrial kissed him very softly on the lips before speaking softly towards him.

“ I do not take things quickly Iveri. The clasp on my cloak was choking me a little and my leather boots were making my feet itch due to the moisture. I would rather be relaxed so I can enjoy this.”

She kissed him again, for she wanted this feeling to last as long as possible she didn’t want this to end so soon. If fact she never wanted this to end. Unlike the other encounters with men when she wanted it to end but this no. She wanted this to last.

Iveri kissed her over and over, the sexual tension building with every kiss they had both received from each other. She kissed him like she had never kissed a man before, rolling her tongue inside his mouth. Trying to pleasure him, just like he had pleasured her for the first time in years.

She knew at first that she had only kissed him due to hunger and lust but now that was gone and passion was replaced behind every kiss that she gave him. She silently told herself that she would remove nothing more from her body. His hands would have to do that when he though that the time was right.

w0rmy

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 06:46:53 PM »
A love or a desire? Or perhaps, a darker term, lust. These two words both have completely different meanings however people are still confused over them. Or perhaps, they don’t even know the meaning of love and only lust. Lust. Love. Love. Lust. Lust. Love. There were few who knew the difference but did not mean they were good people. There were some that hated the idea of ‘love’ and found ‘lust’ so much more pleasurable. Perhaps Iveri was one of these types or perhaps not, it was difficult to say.  There were times when the man preferred love and then there was lust.

The hand remained at the nape while the other slithered its way to the concave of the spine. It was a powerful but gentle embrace, almost loving. The last similar situation, it was all tense and quick, very unpleasant but this was just… just lovely. Perhaps their relationship could be taken further or no. How long has he known this woman for? And already he was thinking of future ideas and possibilities?  

“That is good to know.”

And he smiled into her lips, her warm lips, her mortal lips. A kiss was soon followed, saliva exchanged and the dancing of tongues.  

No, he wouldn’t take of her clothes… that were most ungentle men like. He ran his fingers though that black hair, it was soft and silky. He wondered what this girl’s heritage was… as in which, country she hailed from. There wasn’t much care for the history for he had received enough already. He also wondered if this night was just going to be based around lust and once it was finished, would there be anything else? Or would they just go their separate paths and act as if nothing has happened? And now Iveri wondered why he was even thinking such thoughts? He never usually did and why should it start now?  Anyway, this was no the time to ponder but to act and so he did.  

Did the vampire really want to continue this relationship further? And if he did, what would the consequences be? Iveri was planning on moving back to the motherland, Georgia. There had been a great missing for the city of Tbilisi… and other various unmentionables.

From the nape, the hand moved to the side of the neck, feeling the steady pulse beneath his palm.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 03:18:09 AM »
As they kissed she felt his hand slowly glide down her to the curve of her back, making her body move closer to his. He was very gentle with her and the embrace that he now had her in was dominant yet tender at the same time. She could feel his chest against her own. She had never gotten this close to someone before and it felt wonderful. It was not forceful nor was quick. He took his time and she was grateful for it. She could not remember the last time she had an encounter like this … actually this was her first pleasant encounter with a man.

He smiled into her lips and she smiled back, he kissed her again each kiss with passion behind it than the last that had been placed upon her lips. Thought’s started to race in her head. How would she react if this went further, would she reject him or would she embrace it? She did not know for this was a first time a man had ever treated her this way and not just some woman who’s purpose was to satisfy the man and not both at once.

Even if they did actually do it what would happen to them, she knew that Iveri was different but all the times she was used by men who promised that this would be different it always turned out the same. They would use her and leave her only for her to go back into a drinking spell of three of four days.

She hated it, she had been alone most of her life and even a lone wolf needed to be loved. Maybe that is what this was … love. Was this love she felt for this man she barely, she did not know for that was one of the emotions that she was denied all these years. Was Iveri was actually showing her an emotion that she once thought was lost forever. If he was actually showing her the emotion love and if he was he was the first.

She felt hand run through her hair and felt his hand slowly go from the nape of her neck and go the side. He was feeling her pulse though she did nothing an let him feel it, she took one of her and put her hand were his heart was suppose to be, she actually felt a small beat of it. She took his free hand and put it to his chest with her hand over top of his, to show that his heart was beating but so faintly.

After a few minutes she removed his hand from his chest and put it to where her heart was, it was beating quite fast and thought he would enjoy feeling within her chest. She did not say a word but continued to kiss him.

w0rmy

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2007, 06:37:08 PM »
When was the last time such emotions were displayed? The last time Iveri was in similar situation, the women (sometimes men) was always way too rough but this one… Idrial, she was different. Soft even. However, did this mean that this was going to last? There was no way of predicting much to the vampire’s discomfort. He had always been able to predict everything but now, he stumped. How far would this night go?

Even though both lips were at work, thoughts were still crawling and slithering around and around. Was there really a want for this relationship to go further? And was this a good idea? Iveri was stumped. Whenever he was in such situation, he felt no emotion only lust and had no care for what the future may be. But why should he care now? There had been plans on moving back to Georgia and only return if needed.

However, the thoughts were sliced in two upon feeling the warm hand on his chest. Did she actually attempt to feel his own? He did possess a beat but it was faint, nearly impossible to track. Every four seconds, it would be beat. Then, Idrial took his hand and put it against her chest. He could feel her heat beat, it was fast. Iveri couldn’t take this anymore.

“Idrial. I don’t normally feel like this but I have to tell you.” He paused, beginning to pull back from the woman, “I am moving back to my motherland, Georgia. I will only be returning to the Academy if needed.”  His voice was quiet and soft, almost sad. Yes, Iveri was somewhat sad but he had to go back to Georgia. Maybe he could take her along… no, she was still an High Apprentice and had duties to follow.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 10:47:06 AM »
Iveri slowly pulled back, ending their kisses that they had smothered each other within this isolated place. His voice was soft and somewhat quiet. Idrial could tell that his eyes had traces of pain within them, had she done something wrong?

“Idrial. I don’t normally feel like this but I have to tell you, I am moving back to my motherland, Georgia. I will only be returning to the Academy if needed.”

Idrial slowly removed her arms from around his neck, she moved herself back a little so she could still feel his breath faintly. She was still staring into his eyes as she did so and she gave a faint smile towards Iveri. She spoke lightly and sweetly.

“I am glad Iveri that you told me this before it went any farther. I am also…”

Idrial stopped, she had heard something outside, something that did not belong to the shack that they were in nor apart of mother nature. She tuned everything out but the sounds from the outside. She sniffed the air lightly, she recognized that smell. It was the smell of the man that had almost killed her three years ago, she quickly reacted.

She grabbed Iveri and not meaning to, threw him to the ground forcefully and he slid across the floor away from the window. Spilt second later something hit her in the side forcing her off the bed. An arrow stuck from her side, she quickly broke off the shaft leaving an inches of woods sticking out of her, she held a hand out signaling for Iveri to stay were he was; she would not be able to save him if another arrow came through the window.

The door slammed open, his knives already in his hands. He spoke To Iveri coldly before speaking to Idrial.

“Stay where you are, any attempt to save her and I’ll kill her faster than you can blink ... Same for you Idrial.”

Idrial flashed her canines at him, she was full of rage. How did he find her, better question how did he get near the academy? She was ready to rip him apart but with this much rage in she turned into a Werewolf, would she accidentally kill Iveri or worse kill them both. The wound started to burn she knew it was dipped in silver and silver would not let her regenerate.

“Lucifer.”

“You’re a hard woman to find Idrial and even harder to kill… But you’ve always known I like a challenge.”

“Go to Hell.”

He stepped towards her and pointed his dagger at her throat and lightly pressed the tip to her throat, they were silver too and it burned like hell. She had to think, he would kill them both she knew that much. He was ruthless and killed almost anyone who double crossed him, like when she killed his brother that night. He took the dagger away, a burn mark still existed.

“I’m not the one who’s going to hell, you killed my brother…”

“He killed my parents you asshole.”

A fist came her way and struck her hard, she could taste blood in her mouth. She spat it towards his feet. He smiled and then laughed. Idrial had enough of this; he had been tracking her since day one. She wanted to rid of him. She wanted to end this. She knew the risks of changing; the silver could damage her far greater deal if she was to take her werewolf form. Lucifer turned away and spoke to Iveri.

“Kinda a Bitch isn’t she…”

She changed in her werewolf form and she smacked Lucifer across the room and stepped in front of Iveri and snarled at Lucifer. He changed as well and threw himself into her, and she stopped it throwing him back. She was much stronger than him still he had his own tricks. She stepped towards Lucifer and made some distance between her and Iveri but not much, just in case. Her human side of her in total control of her beast form.

He suddenly sprang up and raked his claws across her face, she grabbed his arm as it was coming back bit I hard, she used her free hand and grabbed him by the throat. She lifted him off the ground, her eyes she knew were and intense orange. He grabbed the arrow that was still in her side, she howled loud and long. He snapped at her throat missing by inches. She snapped back just catching his shoulder taking out a fair chunk. She grabbed his arm and gave it a hard hank causing something to pop, and then her teeth made contact with his throat and she tore it out with pleasure. In a few seconds he turned back to his human form and bleed out. His body then disintegrated into nothing but ash, which disappeared as well.

Her breathing came in irregular and she slowly tuned back into her human form and she leaned against the cot. She was too weak to move. He wound was bigger than what it started out. She looked towards Iveri, she was glad that he was fine. Her daggers were near where he was, she spoke with pain she could not hide that.

“Iveri bring me my daggers.”