Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A Little Mischief and More... Part 1  (Read 31575 times)

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Mischief and More... Part 1
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2007, 09:31:40 AM »
Jaq sneezed violently and slid onto his side, he groaned a little which was to be expected. He opened his eyes slowly which coughing a little, he started to shake which Idrial took as a very good sign. His body was reacting to the cold and trying to warm itself up; he looked at the dagger that lay in the fire before speaking weakly.

"Am I... Dead?"

Idrial smiled at this and chuckled a little. She got up slowly and walked over to where she propped him up on the dead log. She pulled back the cloak that lay on his chest, the pieces of cloth were soaked and blood slowly started to leak through. She spoke with a smile and in a warm voice as she slowly pulled the pieces of cloth from his wounds.

"No your not dead Jaq ... Now I am going to heal you and don\'t worry it would be with the hot knife ... Now this is going to hurt but you will feel better."

She gently placed her hands on his chest and began to slowly but firmly started to chant words of healing in Gaelic, his wounds slowly started to heal. She knew this wound be painful as she was speeding up the healing process, wounds like this would take weeks if left to heal themselves on a human. The wounds closed over, she had repaired the damage that she had done. Idrial slowly got up and sat against a tree that was at the end of the dead log. She spoke still smiling at Jaq.

"Better?"  

Damion_Dark

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2007, 10:08:30 AM »
"No your not dead Jaq ... Now I am going to heal you and don\'t worry it would be with the hot knife ... Now this is going to hurt but you will feel better."

He felt alittle better hearing he isn\'t dead. But hearing about more pain didn\'t sound to good to him. But it had to be done. As Idrial chants his Gaelic words the pain increases. He groans in pain, holding some of it in. Slowly but surely his wounds close up and he takes a hard deep breath.

"Better?"

Idrial was smiling at him. He had to put on his macho man smile, like the pain was nothing. It didn\'t look so well. "Never better." He chuckles quietly. "Your a tough one... And very talented. I\'ve never seen anything like that. Or felt it in another matter." he sighs and takes another deep breath, grunting abit. "Thank you... You could have taken me to the Infirmary, but instead you healed me with your own two hands." He smiles back rubbing his chin. "I am grateful. I guess beauty isn\'t the only talent you have."

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2007, 10:52:32 AM »
"Never better. You’re a tough one... And very talented. I\'ve never seen anything like that. Or felt it in another matter. Thank you... You could have taken me to the Infirmary, but instead you healed me with your own two hands. I am grateful. I guess beauty isn\'t the only talent you have."

He smiled as he spoke, grunting here and their with pain. He would feel alright but Idrial knew that he was still weak and needed to stay put for at least another hour or so for the healing to be completely affective. She smiled back at him before her eyes wandered to the blade that lay in the fire, she had done this dozens of times and yet she never seemed to get use to it. She spoke softly as she picked up the dagger careful not to let her fingers touch the white hot blade.

"You wouldn\'t have survived a trip to the Infirmary in your state, you would have died half way there so I didn\'t have a choice ... Plus I like you ... You have great potential it\'s not often I heal someone with my own two hands, it\'s maybe happened, Oh … half a dozen times."

The blade started to cool a little though it was still white hot, she was not looking forward to this but she didn\'t have a choice. She had to cauterize the wound the minute she pulled out the wood in her arms; it would leave no scars due to her regeneration on the werewolf side of her. She placed the blade down on the log, taking her hand and gripping the piece of wood that was impaled in her arm. She smiled at Jaq speaking to him.

"Don\'t worry this isn\'t as painful as it looks ... at least for me. What ever you do don\'t move the healing needs a chance to completely repair you any movement could damage your muscles further."

Idrial made sure she had a firm grip before slowly pulling the stake out, it was more painful but she didn’t want to damage herself anymore than she had too. As soon as it was out blood poured violently from the wound, she grabbed the blade and pressed it against her skin cauterizing the wound. She did this several times, breathing deeply. The first wound started to heal already, new pink skin started to emerge instead of the black skin. She looked at Jaq and smiled at him reassuringly. She spoke again though the smile no longer remained but her voice was still warm.

"I must ask were did you learn to summon magick like that, your far more advanced than any of the other Level Fives I have seen in your House.”

Damion_Dark

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2007, 02:26:17 PM »
Jaq would wince each time she would press the hot blade against the wounds on her body. It looked very painful. But she would just smile at him and he would smile back. He felt less bad for hurting the girl.

"I must ask were did you learn to summon magick like that, your far more advanced than any of the other Level Fives I have seen in your House.”

He smiles and leans his heavy head back. "I learned it from my teacher. He was always pushing me towards summonings. Said there was nothing better than to have another fight your battles." he chuckles painfully. "He started me with small summonings such as frogs, sheep, and very small items. Then as the weeks passed he would push me to the limits and summon something the size of a house. It was rough, but very helpful." He then looks at the new pink skin and frowns alittle. "I\'m sorry if it hurts, I was trying to win is all." he smiles alittle and rubs his chin.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2007, 08:56:47 AM »
"I learned it from my teacher. He was always pushing me towards summonings. Said there was nothing better than to have another fight your battles. He started me with small summonings such as frogs, sheep, and very small items. Then as the weeks passed he would push me to the limits and summon something the size of a house. It was rough, but very helpful. I\'m sorry if it hurts, I was trying to win is all."

Idrial smiled and nodded back, he still seemed to be in pain though not as much as before, she looked down at her hand. It was still black in many areas though some pink was showing through, she didn’t know how far the damage had gone but if the worst came she would have to cut it off then let it re-grow through regeneration. She flexed her hand, it still felt numb to her which she did not like though she her finger tips still had feeling which before they didn\'t and took that as a good sign. Idrial added more wood to the fire before speaking.

"You teacher must have seen the potential if he pushed you that hard. As for me hurting you don\'t have to apologize, I have had far worse than this ... My very first mission as a High Apprentice I had my arm right arm cut off. Almost took me a month for it to grow back. Regeneration is slow when losing a whole arm but it can be helpful ... It comes from me being Half Werewolf. Now if I was only a Shape-Shifter that arm would be gone forever.”

Damion_Dark

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2007, 11:20:51 AM »
"Oh my..." He flushes hearing she had an arm cut of and just regrew it in a month. "That wolf side of you... Its something amazing." he then nods with at the fact his teach did mention once or twice about potential to become something great. "He did see that in me, when I came to the academy they wanted to put me right at apprentice, but he was so stubborn he started me off at the bottom. A rank 1 student. Quickly and with hard work I was ranked up to 4 in my first year. Then after I got my 5th rank... I just lost interest." He sighs and groans alittle now, healing up. "I never saw him again."

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2007, 11:41:05 AM »
"Oh my... That wolf side of you... Its something amazing."

Idrial nodded at this, yes the wolf side of her did have it\'s perks but then again it had it\'s flaws as well. Such as silver she was highly allergic to it more so than just being a full werewolf or a shape shifter. Even being near it but not touching it made her queasy and she was a person who didn\'t get sick that easily. She listened to him as he continued no longer thinking about silver.

"He did see that in me, when I came to the academy they wanted to put me right at apprentice, but he was so stubborn he started me off at the bottom. A rank 1 student. Quickly and with hard work I was ranked up to 4 in my first year. Then after I got my 5th rank... I just lost interest. I never saw him again."

Idrial listened carefully to what Jaq was saying; it would be easy to just give up although you would think he would be bored at staying at the same rank. Her eyes wandered to the fire only to wander back to Jaq. She smiled as she spoke.

"Maybe I can re-spark your interest..."

Damion_Dark

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2007, 01:32:29 PM »
"Maybe I can re-spark your interest..."

He smiles. "Oh, and how so?" This did make him very curious. Though somewhere deep within the back of his mind he thought she could be hitting on him. She did alot of that during the duel. He chuckles and then grunts again. "I wouldn\'t want to bother you Idrial, you\'ve been nice enough to me already. Why would you want to help me further. We were strangers this morning and now we are... friends?" He was kind unsure of that. They did beat each other to death. He was still hurting also. "You don\'t have to work a miracle for me."

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2007, 09:02:05 AM »
"Oh, and how so? I wouldn\'t want to bother you Idrial, you\'ve been nice enough to me already. Why would you want to help me further. We were strangers this morning and now we are... friends? You don\'t have to work a miracle for me."

Idrial smiled at him adding more wood to the fire making it burn brighter so that at least she could see his face. It was still a little white with some pink patches coming back to his face. She looked a her hand once more, it was getting better but slowly. She looked back at Jaq smiling but speaking in a low.

"Lets just say I don’t agree with someone of your talent should be at the level you are and I am willing to help you reach the Apprentice level ... Does the East Tower mean anything to you."

Damion_Dark

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »
The east tower, only apprentices are allowed into such a building. Many lower ranks have entered it through many different ways. Jaq could get in easily, or so he thinks. "Its just a tower, a tower I am not allowed in. But doesn\'t mean I have to obey that." he grins and looks up idly. "What are you planning? What is so special about the east tower?" He asks in curiosity. He felt somewhat better about himself as this female was helping him in another matter.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2007, 04:36:44 AM »
"Its just a tower, a tower I am not allowed in. But doesn\'t mean I have to obey that. What are you planning? What is so special about the east tower?"

Jaq grinned up at her, his voice full of curiously. It was not an easy building to get into and when they did it was harder to get out. Idrial had been in their numerous of times when she was making her way up through the ranks. Only once or twice she was caught but those had been because of stupid mistakes that could have been easily avoided. She leaned in a little smiling in a sly grin. She spoke in a low tone though easy for Jaq to hear.

"It is a Tower of restricted knowledge; although the books that are left to lay around to collecting dust I wouldn\'t call that restricted knowledge. The books that I am talking about are kept hidden for they know that students like to try and get into the Tower. These books just can\'t be left lying around, since you have lost an interest in your regular schooling I am suggesting that I lets just say take you under my wing and provide you with this knowledge ... What do you say?"

Damion_Dark

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2007, 05:32:33 AM »
Jaq hhhmms and leans back. His thought all about the offer he had been giving. How could he refuse, more knowledge, a teacher, doing something that is restricted. It sounds to good to be true. But... it was true. Jaq nods slowly and looks at Idrial with a smile. "I gladly accept the offer." he raises his hand, spits on his palm and holds it out to shake. "Teach me this knowledge."

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2007, 05:55:15 AM »
Jaq leaned back a little on the log that he was propped against. He was taking his time to think, he then nodded slowly and smiled at Idrial. It would be nice to take someone under her wing, plus he was almost like her when she was in her studies. He then spat in his hand, a huamn thing but she gladly did the same and took his hand.

"I gladly accept the offer. Teach me this knowledge."

She smiled and leaned back and spoke in a sly voice.

"What would you like to know?"

Damion_Dark

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2007, 06:00:10 AM »
"Everything I can." he simple answers "Anything I can use, anything that requires work and power. I want to know. Shape-shifting, Illusions, conbustions. All of it." He starts to sound very execited. "I want to learn, and get stronger. Fire. Got to aqquire more element magick as well." He grins. "Maybe then I might beat you." he says softly, almost a tease

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2007, 09:01:04 AM »
"Everything I can. Anything I can use, anything that requires work and power. I want to know. Shape-shifting, Illusions, combustions. All of it I want to learn, and get stronger. Fire. Got to aqquire more element magick as well. Maybe then I might beat you."

Idrial could hear his voice rising as he spoke more, he was getting excited almost like a child at Christmas time counting down the days till they got to open their presents. She smiled as she listened to him, sure she knew he should be at least at Apprenticeship by now with the knowledge that he had and she was willing to help him reach that goal. Only she would start off slow, she had only met the kid and she didn’t want to give out anything that he could use against her and kill her until she was sure that he wasn’t like that at all. She spoke warmly towards him.

"I can teach you those things Jaq, it will be easy for me to obtain that knowledge but you must promise that you will not breath a word of what I am doing ... I could be killed and you would be expelled from the Academy forever. Now as for the Shape Shifting I can probably teach you that but it will be no where\'s near what I can do ... For you see to do the Shape shifting that I can do you have to be born with it … Unless …"

Idrial had to think she couldn’t remember if you could turn others into Shape-Shifters by a bite or if you could blood them like Vampires. She placed a hand on her chin and thought carefully. Staring into the flames of the fire, she dug in her mind trying to figure out. She had been so obsessed of being part Werewolf and being careful what she did although the virus could only be transmittable under the full moon that she had forgotten her Shape-Shifter lessons.