Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A Little Mischief and More... Part 1  (Read 31801 times)

Damion_Dark

Re: A Little Mischief and More... Part 1
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2007, 11:17:57 AM »
Jaq watches her as the finishes with \'unless.\' He had heard of many ways people were able to shape shift. Like Idrial she was born with it. He didn\'t want to change himself is thats what it takes. Shape-shifting could come later for him. "I am willing to take the risk. Let us start by getting to the tower first, then we can decide where to go after that." he nods. He was still injured and not feeling up to sneaking into a dangerous place. "On second thought... I need some rest." he chuckles alittle and shuts his eyes leaning back. "Knowledge... Power..." he smiles in a calm rest. "What do you have to gain from going to the tower?"

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2007, 07:32:44 AM »
"I am willing to take the risk. Let us start by getting to the tower first, then we can decide where to go after that."

Idrial lifted her head up no longer staring at the flames. Had she heard him right, did he say he was willing to take the risk. Idrial now did not know whether she should go through with it or not. Once she changed him she could not reverse it, no matter how hard he pleaded. He then spoke again leaning his head back and chuckled away.

"On second thought... I need some rest. Knowledge... Power. What do you have to gain from going to the tower?"

Idrial had to think about that, what she had to gain by going into the tower. She spoke softly as she looked at Jaq with a smile on her face.

"Everything of course it\'s now where I learn all my spells. As for sneaking into the tower you won\'t have to do that and it will be easier for me to take out books without a student their for lets just say I have a lot of lean way their."

She smiled as she leaned her back up against the tree that she was leaning on before. She spoke again but this time their was no smile on her face and her tone became serious.

"What did you mean by you were willing to take the risk ... Did you mean changing yourself to a super natural?"

Damion_Dark

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2007, 10:50:01 AM »
"Life or Death risk was what I meant. I don\'t what to really change by body though. I like the way I am." he gives a friendly smile and sighs. "It\'s not like I have a thing against the supernatural. I mean, what makes them super? They are just different, are they not?" he hums rubbing his chin. "Just very curious to me is all." he then looks deep within thought

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2007, 12:17:17 PM »
"Life or Death risk was what I meant. I don\'t what to really change by body though. I like the way I am. It\'s not like I have a thing against the supernatural. I mean, what makes them super? They are just different, are they not? Just very curious to me is all."

Idrial relaxed a little, it was good to hear that he didn\'t want to change himself. Although he may feel like this now what about down the road, she pushed that thought at the back of her mind not allowing herself to even think that right now.

Idrial smiled when he rambled on about wha tmakes people like Idrial special. She smiled at this as he rubbed his chin and hummed at the same time. Idrial leaned forward a little and smiled as she spoke.

"The reason we are called Supernaturals is not because we are Super, it\'s because human\'s believe that we did not come from this world because like you said we are different ... You\'d better trust a human very much before you tell them what you are, sometimes they can react the wrong way, for human usually are scared of what they do not understand and jump to conclusions. Depending on what kind of Supernatural you are there can be perks."

Damion_Dark

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2007, 10:24:57 AM »
Jaq frowns at the truth, humans are afraid of things they don\'t understand. He was one of the more leanest ones. He wouldn\'t be called afraid of the supernatural. Maybe just jealous of what they are instead. He kinda smiles near the end of her words. "So, you trust me then? Enough anyways to tell me about yourself." He nods. "I hold no predigests to anyone different from I, underneath we all are organs and blood right. Looks aren\'t everything." says the guy that wouldn\'t go to class cause the student that sat next to him was \'weird\' lookin. "I know its sudden but... would this make us friends? I am lacking in some at this place." He looks curiosity for a reply

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2007, 09:48:22 AM »
Jaq frowned as she spoke bcause he knew that what Idrial was saying was the utter most truth. He then smiled when she finshed her sentance, probably at the last of her words when she said thier were some perks to being a Supernatural, but thier was many that were not so much as a perk. He spoke nodding at her a little.

"So, you trust me then? Enough anyways to tell me about yourself. I hold no predigests to anyone different from I, underneath we all are organs and blood right. Looks aren\'t everything. I know its sudden but... would this make us friends? I am lacking in some at this place."

Idrial smiled at Jaq and nodded her head slightly still leaning her nack against the tree before speaking again to him.

"That is good to hear that you hold no predigests against people like me, their are very few of you out thier you know, and I am lucky to have one of you to call as a friend."

She slowly rose from the tree and gently placed herself beside Jaq on the log, it was a nice thought that she had a human friend and had accepted what she was. She threw some more logs on the fire before turning to him.

"What would you like to know about me?"

Damion_Dark

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2007, 10:09:01 AM »
"What would you like to know about me?"

Jaq hears these words from the assassin. He ponders what to ask. He was already told some what about her past. He wasn\'t sure what to ask, or how to ask the right questions. "Well... hhhmmm." he ponders more than nods. "Do you have a predigests  against non-supernatural people?" He looks to his side where Idrial has placed herself. "I\'m not very good with questions in general." he chuckles alittle

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2007, 09:39:36 AM »
"Well... hhhmmm.Do you have a predigests against non-supernatural people?I\'m not very good with questions in general."

He looked over to the side where she had placed herslef and she smiled a little and looked up to the sky. Her eyes twinkled in the starlight as she looked up towards the moon. She spoke as she looked at the night sky.

"Predigests, No like your said we are the same on the inside... Although sometimes I am a bit jealous of what they are ... Sometimes I would like to experiance for one day what it would be like to be normal."

She still stared up at the sky, her eyes flickering back and forth.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2007, 10:43:04 AM »
"Is it really that bad to be super?" this made him curious. He has heard of the supernatural, but never heard much about them. Or anything negative about them. Maybe he doesn\'t take his life for granted enough. Listening to Idrial kinda mad him feel bad. That she wanted to be \'normal\' like everyone else. "Isn\'t there something that could be done? as in... make one super or non-super. If there is I would gladly help." He looks away. "A-ands its not because your a girl either. Its the right thing to do... right?" he hid his face, that seemed to have colored abit with his words.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2007, 12:05:09 PM »
"Is it really that bad to be super?"

Idrial looked at him only to look away again and stare into the flames. It was something that she hated as a child. But now it was something she had accpeted. He then spoke again and she looked directly at him.

"Isn\'t there something that could be done? as in... make one super or non-super. If there is I would gladly help. A-ands its not because your a girl either. Its the right thing to do... right?"

He tried to hide his face but she could see that he was redding, that made her smile and laugh a little, she then returned her gaze at the fire. She spoke softly as if she was speaking to the flames and not Jaq himself.

"There is no cure for what I am, it\'s in my blood, my flesh and deep within my bones. There may be a cure in the furture ... But I have learned to accept what I am."

Damion_Dark

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2007, 12:59:21 PM »
"Well, if life gives lemons I guess." he turns his head back to look. He then whispers abit. "But doesn\'t mean you have to drink it..." He offers his two cents to the issues. "I\'m not much for healing and the doctor stuff... But is it alright for me to walk around now? My leg is asleep." He smiles and rubs his leg. It was asleep and sent little odd tickles up and down. He sighs and leans back breathing, calming.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2007, 01:17:45 PM »
"Well, if life gives lemons I guess. But doesn\'t mean you have to drink it..."

He whispered the last part, a human may not have been able to hear it but a woman who was part Werewolf sure could. He then spoke to her in calm voice.

"I\'m not much for healing and the doctor stuff... But is it alright for me to walk around now? My leg is asleep."

Idrial smiled as he rubbed his leg, is was about time that he did get up,she slowly rose from the log up to her full height and cracked her neck. She had been sitting for to long. She then turned around and stretched out her arm for him to hold on when he got up.

"Sure ... It\'s about time you got up anyways ... Get up slowly you\'ve been sitting for a while and I don\'t want you pull anything. It would look pretty silly if I had to carry you back to the Acedamy."

Damion_Dark

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2007, 02:59:45 PM »
He chuckles. "Oh, I don\'t know about silly. But maybe they would think of me as a wussy." He then slowly stands, grunting uneasy with each difficult movement.   He ached all over once he started, even more once he was up on his feet. "Ow..." He smacks his fist into the sleeping leg to wake up it. Stomping once twice, maybe three times. He winces as the leg wakes up with a painful shock. "Maybe I should just rest somemore." But as he tried to sit, it hurt worse. "Nevermind. Stand stand stand..."

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2007, 09:02:58 AM »
"Oh, I don\'t know about silly. But maybe they would think of me as a wussy."

Idrial smiled, a wussy he was far from that from what she had seen tonight. He slowly stood form his stitting postion and grunted as he took each movement.

"Ow..."

Idrial crossed her arms across her chest rasing an eyebrow as he started to smack his leg with his closed fist. He then started to stomp his foot, she was going to say something but after the third stomp she could see the pain on his face. She smiled and shook her head and he tried to sit back down as he spoke.  

"Maybe I should just rest somemore ... Nevermind. Stand stand stand..."

She walked over to him and stood beside him. She grabbed his arm that was not hit by the ice bullet and gently placed it over her neck looking at him side ways and smiled.

"I\'ll help you walk for the first little bit, wouldn\'t want you to fall flat on your face, now right foot first then the left and well repeat ... Here we go."

She moved her right foot first like she said and waited for him to follow, he was light for a human she thought.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2007, 11:31:15 AM »
"I\'ll help you walk for the first little bit, wouldn\'t want you to fall flat on your face, now right foot first then the left and well repeat ... Here we go."

He said a small thanks to the gods in the sky for the help. "Thank you..." he follows the foot steps. Right left, left right. One step after another. After the baby steps got by, the  normal ones came. He did well on this, with slight grunting. The pain slowly sided and he wasn\'t hurting /as much/ anymore. He smiles and holds upon your neck on your support. "Thank you..." he repeats very grateful for the kindness which this female provided.