Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A Little Mischief and More... Part 1  (Read 31799 times)

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Mischief and More... Part 1
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2007, 09:17:21 AM »
"Thank you..."

Idrial nodded, she was stooped over to his level. He started to take baby steps and Idrial followed offering her support. She felt like an old woman stopped over like this and going so slowly. He soon picked up the pace leading into his normal stride, grunting slightly with each everey second or third step. She looked sideways to see him smile at her in which she smiled back. He held onto her neck as he spoke again.

"Thank you..."

Idrial smiled an in one swift moment she gopt out from under his arm and let him walk on his own for a little bit. She pkaced her arms in the small of her back and leaned backwards cracking her back and smiled with satisfaction. She walked up beside him smiling.  

"There ... Your walking really good now. See if you can walk to that far tree and back and back, If I see that you will fall I will catch you Then ... I teach you one or two things before we have to go back to the Academy."

With a quick smiled she started to walk slowly careful not to get to far ahead.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2007, 10:25:30 AM »
Stands straight up and takes a deep breath. "I got it now." he walks further, one step after another. He walks fine, with a few limps but he could walk almost fine now. "What are you trying to teach me?" he walks to the tree, places his hands on the trunk and then back. He may not have a have super healing abilities but what magic he has speeds up regeneration within his body. Sadly it doesn\'t fix the outside part. "Is it just me or does that tree seem to be moving further away?" he was just complaining

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2007, 05:21:28 AM »
"I got it now."

Jaq walked straight and tall towards the tree, thier were a few limps here and there but nothing serious. She watched him as he reached the tree and firmly placed his hands on the tree.

"What are you trying to teach me? Is it just me or does that tree seem to be moving further away?"

Idrial slowly started to walk towards Jaq and raised her fingers in a snapping like postion. She smiled and spoke at the same time.

"Or maybe the tree isn\'t thier at all..."

With a quick snap of her fingers the tree that he was leaning one was gone. She increased her stride over to Jaq smiling away.

"Illusion is a great tool when you are stuck in nasty situations. The simpliest Illusion vanish when touched and almost have a transparent quality. The most difficult seem like the real thing, they will either be given a time limit or the caster can decide when the illusion no longer has affect like I just did by snapping my fingers."  

She help out her hand palm upwards and concentrated

"Nina Lockmost Enita Rosario Horse"

Before long a small horse appeared in her hand, it then laid down in her hand and she smiled.

"Your Turn think of anything but nothing to big just summon it in the palm of your hand like I did, At the end of the Rosario say what animal you want to appear in your palm ... Go."

Damion_Dark

« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2007, 06:04:19 AM »
He was impressed, the tree he felt and thought would support him was just an illusion. He must have been tired to not sense the magic on it. He was more amazed at the tiny horse that can fit in a palm. Being instucted he holds up his palms, face up. He begins to think of what to make in his hands. An illusion, he has tired this before in his years but with no avail. He never gave it another thought though.

"Nina Lockmost Enita Rosario.... dog."

Within his hands was that of a tiny tiny dog. This furry, black coat, doggy grin, waggling tail, little shitzu dog. "General?" It was his dog he had back home. It was an adorable creature. He smiles at it warmly, getting a feeling of home sickness.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2007, 05:32:58 AM »
"Nina Lockmost Enita Rosario.... dog."

"General?"

A small dog appeared in his hands, Jaq looked at it intently as he smiled warmly at it, must have been a pet from back home. It was a strange choice for a first time illusion but a wise one. Most people tired to summon something mythical like a dragon or something along those lines, but the more complex the creature the harder it was to summon the illusion.

Idrial then held out her palm with horse on it, it slowly backed up it her hand and raced at the edge of her finger tips jumping off, she smiled and spoke as the horse was still in mid air.

"Eresteium Mascera Fairum!"

The horse began to grow in size rapidly and when it\'s front legs touched the ground it was now in full size. It gently cantered around them once in a circle and she spoke again.

"Youista expandio Shyistia Three."

As is cantered around them three more horses appear by the original illusions side, they were all in one piece and the original come to her hand. It was solid while the other two grazed and one rubbed against a tree.

"The first spell is for expansion of the animal for it to grow in size like the real thing and to make it look like the real thing, the second incantation is to multipy the illusion from the original. Most people have trouble with the multiplying part for sometimes when they multiply features are missing such as a ear or even a leg. But with practice it can be an excat copy go ahead and try."

She lifted herself up on the horse, it was solid underneath her and she gave a light kick and it slowly made it\'s way over to Jaq. She watched intently while patting the horses neck.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2007, 06:26:21 AM »
"Power of the mind huh." He looks at all three horses. "Oh, I think I got this. Ready General? Who\'s a good boy, Who\'s a good boy." He had a childish tone when talking to his illusionary pet. And the pet would wag its tail and get very excited to be told. He smiles and chants out the words

The Small dog grew and grew into a 1 foot small doggy. He was surprise how feel it felt in his arms. He rubs the furry ears and head. General still holding the happy dog smile. He even cuddles the dog as if it was real. "I missed you, you carpet." He chuckles

"Youista expandio Shyistia.... Three."

The dog in his arms turned into 3, Prefectly. He held all three within his arms. "Oh my..." They wiggle free and start chasing after each other. Playing happily amongst the forest. "Its.... not real."

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2007, 01:48:25 PM »
"Power of the mind huh. Oh, I think I got this. Ready General? Who\'s a good boy, Who\'s a good boy."

The pet wagged it\'s tail which was to be expected after all, in an illusion you could make it do whatever you wanted. Whether it be through memeories or what you have seen other people do.

She looked as the dog grew in size, he held the dog tightly smiling at it like it was an old friend and no longer just a pet.

"I missed you, you carpet."

"Youista expandio Shyistia.... Three."

Three dogs appeared in his arms only to escape and play in among the forest

"Oh my... Its.... not real."

Idrial snapped her fingers and her horse that she sat upon along with the other three were gone, she landed sliently on the ground and stood along side Jaq.

"The last part would be like I just did making the illusion dispear, some people snap thier fingers others use a sort of whistle etc etc, I\'ve seen once were they use a flute or some sort of instrument, ... Now you can also just make the copies vanish if you wanted to and the original would stay until you used it\'s name in this case you called it General. Give it a try."

Damion_Dark

« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2007, 08:55:47 AM »
Jaq nods and follows Idrial example. He looks at the three playful dogs as they wrestle. "General, come here boy." His hands and fingers raise and snap. They was only one left. The little dog rushes over and jumps into Jaq\'s shin causing him to fall over. He didn\'t have to, it wasn\'t something that strong. He just did it like he would do with his real dog back home. He himself now wrestles with this illusion of his furry dog back home. "Could you make an Illusion last forever?" he ask curiously

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2007, 03:47:18 PM »
"General, come here boy."

The black dog raced over top Jaq toppling him over, he wrestled with the dog for a while. Idrial smiled as he wrestled with the tint creature, this must have been a family pet.

"Could you make an Illusion last forever?"

Idrial looked towards him and smiled.

"No but you can make it last until you snap your fingers or until you die."

She looked towards the Academy and sniffed the air lightly, the kitchens were starting thier meals for the Academy and from what she smelled it would be a good supper tonight.

"Supper is a brewing in the Kitchen\'s, best we hurry back."

Damion_Dark

« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2007, 06:01:44 AM »
Jaq looks at the sun in the sky. "Its that late already, oh well I am dying of hungry anyways." He snaps his fingers and the little dog disappears. "Though I think you should lead... I have no idea where I am, to tell truth." He takes a deep breath and looks to Idrial. "It may be odd that I am eatting with you. But then I don\'t care what others think of course. I have no problems with our houses. Though, it may matter to you... maybe." He ends up pondering he would like in his supper. "So many choices."

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2007, 10:35:11 AM »
“Its that late already, oh well I am dying of hungry anyways."

Idrial smiled, so was she and was looking forward to dinner. He snapped his fingers making the dog disappear; he then took a deep breath and looked at her in a strange sort of way.

"Though I think you should lead... I have no idea where I am, to tell truth. It may be odd that I am eating with you. But then I don\'t care what others think of course. I have no problems with our houses. Though, it may matter to you... maybe."

Idrial smiled and waved her hand at this, not she did not mind at all it would be nice to sit and eat with someone for a change. She looked up to the sky again and sniffed the air before answering him.

"Not at all, it would be nice to sit and eat while actually having a conversation for a change, it gets pretty boring sitting at a table observing people after a while. The way back is this way."

She started to walk slowly so that he could catch up, she then heard him speak again which made her turn her head over her shoulder.

"So many choices."

Idrial then turned her head back forwards and once again sniffed the air sampling the air and what was brewing in the kitchen and spoke out loud as she identified each smell.

“Smells like … Roast Beef … Potatoes … Carrots … Onions … Fresh bread … Beef Soup and Steak. How’s that for being precise. Remember those perks I was talking about this is just one of them, sometimes If I don’t like what there making I simply don’t go, besides the cooks usually take offence once you walk in there and then make a face and slip out.”

Then she turned around walking backwards a little bit.

“Oh by the way you next lesson will be let’s say after dark when everyone has gone to sleep on the 26th in the Area’s Battling grounds … I will come and get you in your dorm room How’s that sound?”

Damion_Dark

« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2007, 02:35:14 PM »
“Oh by the way you next lesson will be let’s say after dark when everyone has gone to sleep on the 26th in the Area’s Battling grounds … I will come and get you in your dorm room How’s that sound?”

He didn\'t have a problem with that. "Sure I can do that. I\'m a light sleeper anyways. WAit you know what room I sleep in?" He was curious about this. Maybe its something she would know, or maybe it was a task for her to do. Whatever it was, it was somewhat. Interesting.  "Just don\'t get catch." he smiles at her, with great confidences

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2007, 09:11:09 AM »
"Sure I can do that. I\'m a light sleeper anyways. Wait you know what room I sleep in?"

Idrial smiled as she and Jaq walked side by side, taking many twists and turns through the forest that she had lead him into earlier. It was easy for someone to get lost in here and never be found until it was to late, but Idrial knew these forests like the back of her hand.

"I don\'t need to know what room you sleep in, I have your sent and that is all I need. I alway like to say the nose knows."

She smiled at that it was corny but in a way it was true to her, once she had someones scent it was impossible to escape her, the only way they could escape her was through death.

"Just don\'t get catch."

She looked at himmaking another turn in the woods, the smell was getting stronger and she was getting hungier.

"Don\'t worry I won\'t, I am a High Aprentice in Confuto and I am one of those rare few that almost never gets caught by others, Besides if I have to I\'ll shape shift into something small like a fly or bug. Here we are back at the Acedemy, After you."

She so badly wanted to eat hoping that all the steaks were not gone already.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2007, 12:25:15 PM »
He smiles. "Interesting skill... But kinda scary." he rubs his own, Not as good as a wolf nose. But the sound of dinner was something he couldn\'t pass off. Like a kid at christmas he ends up racing to dining hall. Food was already server to the students. Jaq found a spot that has two spots opens. He strolls over and takes up a seat. A place and food was presented. Drink and beard was in pitcher and basket. He helped himself. "The food is delicious."

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2007, 08:58:43 AM »
Idrial smiled, a human\'s nose wouldn\'t be as good as hers but at times yes it was kinda scary especially when you cathc a whiff of something that you do not understand or know what creature would have that kind of smell and not being able to identify it.

Jaq started to walk faster up to the dining hall, and she increased her pace as well, hoping that the steaks wouldn\'t be all gone. He was already around the corner when she appeared in th door way and had taken a seat with two open spots. Food and drink was imeddiatly served to him, she then walked briskly and took a seat as well. He helped himself and so did Idrial.

"The food is delicious."

Idrial smiled as she took a peice of bread from the basket and chewed off a peice of it, in the mean time her food was presented with a glass of red wine. She swallowed before speaking.

"Yes it is, better than some nights, So then your next lesson will be on the twenty six in the battle areans after dark, form there I will take you to a isolated place were we will not be disturbed... As for what I will be teaching you, I\'ll keep that as a surprise."

She smiled while taking a sip of her wine, this was going to be fun and gently set the glass down.

"Any questions?"

She then popped a peice of steak in her mouth enjoying the flavour of it.