Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A Little Mischief and More... Part 1  (Read 31676 times)

Damion_Dark

Re: A Little Mischief and More... Part 1
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »
"Yes, I do have a question. Are you going to finish that." he points to the steak upon Idrial\'s plate. He was only kidding. "I can\'t wait for training though." He takes more of his stew and beard. He was fine with the pitch of water. Never taking much to wine. "I like the part of not being interrupted, you don\'t know how many times. I try to think of something to do. Only to have someone outside or nearby shout loudly. Disturbing the peace is what that person did." he sighs not sure why to talk about something with little importance. He just continued with his dinner. Enjoying what taste he got.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »
Idrial gave a bit of a laugh as she shoved another piece in her mouth. He took some more of his stew that he was eating; she was never too fond of stew. There were always more vegetables than meat she thought. She took another sip of her wine before speaking to him.

"Sure you can have some ... That is unless you want to lose you hand in process."

Idrial smiled, taking a piece of bread and dipping in it the steak juices on her plate. It was nice to talk to someone from another house that had an interest in magic\'s. She then put the last piece of steak in her mouth and took another piece of bread dipping in the steaks juices. She listened to Jaq speak then he pointed to someone at another table, she frowned for she knew the guy all to well. She spoke in a lower voice

"I know that guy all to well; he is a High Apprentice though I don\'t think he even deserves the title. Always disturbing those that are in deep study in the art of magick. What you would expect from a Cruori that has too much pride and thinks he is better than anyone else."

She paused as she bit off the piece of bread and swirled it onto her plate. She smiled and laughed to herself then looked at Jaq.

"Though he only tried it once with me. I was practicing some magick that had to do with silence. I had almost completed it then I heard a loud noise and lost my concentration. He thought it was extremely funny. I threw my one dagger at him missing him by inches. He brought out his sword and I called back my dagger, he fought with a sword I fought with my daggers. Let’s just say I took a large chunk of his pride and he spent a month in the infirmary. He never bothered me again; if he bothers you ask him if he wants another lesson from Idrial. That will put him in his place."

She chuckled again and looked towards the man\'s way, there eyes met and he immediately looked away. She smiled and turned her head stuffing the piece of bread in her mouth.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2007, 11:53:05 AM »
"Though he only tried it once with me. I was practicing some magick that had to do with silence. I had almost completed it then I heard a loud noise and lost my concentration. He thought it was extremely funny. I threw my one dagger at him missing him by inches. He brought out his sword and I called back my dagger, he fought with a sword I fought with my daggers. Let’s just say I took a large chunk of his pride and he spent a month in the infirmary. He never bothered me again; if he bothers you ask him if he wants another lesson from Idrial. That will put him in his place."

This made him smile and look into Idrial\'s eyes, and then he quickly looked away.  Not because he wanted to get that piece of steak he just took down as fast as he could. But every time he would look into her eyes. He could feel something inside of him. "I\'ll remind him of that." He looks towards her direction. "So, was he skilled or all talk?" he was curious to know.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 06, 2007, 09:12:28 AM »
She had seen Jaq smile, his smile she could not explain gave her a sort of warm feeling inside one that she had not experianced for a long time. He then looked into her eyes, she noticed that his eyes were not just a boring brown color but they had what looked like to a tint of green to them. He then tore his eyes away from hers and looked down wards then quickly looked upwards again but not looking into her eyes like her just had. Like he was almost trying to avoid them, as to why she could not say.

"So, was he skilled or all talk?"

Idrial laughed a little and shook her head, she looked at Jaq and into his eyes as she spoke. Maybe he was trying to hide something from her, if he was her looking into his eyes as she spoke would reveal alot of what he was thinking.

"He had very little skill in what  weapon he was weilding, as for hand to hand combat he was good ... for a level four. I have no clue how he got the title High Apprentice. So yes you could say he was all talk ... You could probably even show him a lesson with more training. "

Idrial then sipped the last of her wine, and gently placed the glass down. Moments later a Raven landed on the table. She stroked the birds head, and took the not from the Ravens leg before it dispeared like the illusion it was.

She carefully read the note, frowning and smiling in some parts. She then conjured her own flying illusion a miniture Pheonix and wrote on the back of the paper and tied it to it\'s leg and if flew off, it was not an urgent matter and it could wait. She then whispered under her breath.

"Idiots..."

She left it at that for she would deal with the matter after she was done talking with Jaq.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2007, 02:40:15 AM »
Jaq smiles towards Idrial as she says something about how he could teach the loud mouth a lesson. He had a feeling she knew he tried to avoid her eyes. He wonders if it makes him look weird. Suddenly a raven landed on her shoulder baring a note. It must have been something to make Idrial frown. It disappeared for it was a illusion. Amazed Jaq was. She then replied and conjured another bird, a phoenix. It flied away with the message.

"Idiots..."

Curious.

"What was that?" He looks to Idrial for an answer if she was willing to give one. He didn\'t mind if she did or not. Curiosity gets him alot of the time

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2007, 10:59:14 AM »
"What was that?"

Idrial\'s frown faded as he spoke to her, she sighed. She did not what this to end but like all things they always came to an end. She smiled once more at him before speaking in a sad tone.

"I wish this did not have to end so soon Jaq but it seems there is some sort of matter to which they need me, I hope that I see you again very soon."

She politely got up form her chair and walked across the dining hall. Before she exited the doors she then looked back at Jaq and smiled before dissipearing.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2007, 11:10:32 AM »
Jaq ponders as Idrial left and smiled at him. Curious at what it was, but now to ask about it was gone. He finished his meal, took a few breads to his room and sat there thinking. He would munch and munch staring at the ceiling. "Maybe its nothing... her business not mine..." he whispered to himself. He couldn\'t sleep so he decided to write, something he does in case of a brain washing student takes away his memories. He has them all in this book. He wrote about his plan to use the vile of Larke, how Idrial snuck up on him, the talk, the fight, General. All into this red journal. He made a few doodles one of the vile, Idrial and General. Now he simple waits for the time to come.