Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hot like fire  (Read 12479 times)

Damion_Dark

Hot like fire
« on: October 20, 2007, 04:46:06 AM »
The Arena, to many who hear this word think of one thing. Fight. The Arena was outside of the School limits and was requently used by all who wish to duel, spar, or settle some personal business. But oddly it was quite desserted. Only person there was the Pyro-summoner Jaq Draco. He sat to the side where the fans would watch in safety. He rubs his chin and stares into the center of the ring, eyeing it deeply. He has never been in a fight, never been hit, never challanged. Oh how he longs for something to come his way. This hunger for violence grows big, but contains it deep within. He wouldn\'t provoke anything against himself. He would just let everything slide by. He was a fan of the arena watching other students or teachers fight each other with great skill. He would study how they did things, how they would lunge, how they would cast, how they would win. It was not so easy, each oppenent had his or her own unique way to win.

Feeling the great urge to fight he jumps into the arena and imagines a horde of assassins surrending him. One by one, he would dodge, duck and counter each blow thrown at him. He had no weapon of his own, but what he lacks their he makes up for in his art. His eyes shot caught fire, his hands leak molten lava, steam could be sense off of his body. He then twirls, arms extends outwards and a cone of fire roasts all of the assassins.

He stops and takes a deep breath, his eyes returning to normal. Hands no longer leaking. The steam vanishes and his was just a plain student. He stands in the middle of the arena and smiles. He could imagine himself fighting such great being and conquering them. He sits down on the floor and lays back. Head back in the clouds, wondering if it could happen

Mojoluver

Re: Hot like fire
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 02:23:52 PM »
Mai entered the arena. She was seen in a few battles completely by accident. Everyone knew she wasn\'t a fighter. She walked in the middle of the arena and spotted Jaq.
   "Oh I\'m sorry," you just happened to be in the arena with me "It was an accident," I didn\'t trip over you and laugh "I apologize." Mai tried to keep her thoughts in her head and her kindness in her words. She smiled as she sat down next to Jaq.
   "You\'re that one kid whose never fought, huh?" She questioned.
   She always pondered at how some kids go all there life at the academy without fighting and Mai, the most anti-fighting student, got into 7 battles.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 06:39:21 AM »
"Huh?" he was snapped into reality after being called too from this cute stranger. "H-hey... And yea. I am." he watches her sit next to him. "You are?" he was curious to know. Sitting up and looks to this student. He may have seen her before. Maybe. "I\'m Jaq Draco." he offers a smile

Mojoluver

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 09:53:42 AM »
"I\'m Mai," She said with a smile.
  Why the hell are you in here?! Her thoughts screamed out.
  "I always wondered how people go there whole life at the academy, y\'know, without fighting" She looked at a stray rock from a battle she\'s seen between 2 teachers. One was thrown so hard at the wall a chunk of it fell off.

Mai put her legs to her chest and hugged her knees. She looked around the arena and giggled. She flexed her hand letting out a small spritz of water. She looked at Jaq and smiled.

"What magick do you do?" she questioned again.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 03:50:38 PM »
Jaq chuckles hearing the question. "Nice name. Well I guess I never been in a situation that required me too." He gave that answer. Kinda. His hand rubs the back of his head. He looks as this cute stranger made water squirt out of her hand. He smiles and snaps his fingers to makes bright sparks. "Fire." he smiles abit. "Why so curious about me fighting?" He sits up and relaxes

Mojoluver

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 10:38:37 AM »
Kaoko giggled again. She smiled making circles in the dirt with her fingers.

"I don\'t know. It\'s just one of those things I want to know, but I never get a good answer. They give me crappy answers that make me want to puke. I\'ve been in multiple fights and I don\'t know how. I\'m usually in the library reading. But, People manage to make it. Without fighting. It\'s madness." She smiled making circles with her other hand.

She looked at her hand smiling. All the dirt vanished as she flexed her hand. She looked at Jaq.

"Do you usually sit in the arena alone? Or is this a first time thing??"
  Strangely, Kaoko liked asking these agonizing questions with a smile on her face. She was trying to fight back her giggles. A boy who knows fire and has never fought before. Kaoko couldn\'t help but giggle. maybe one more giggle She thought.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 02:30:51 AM »
Jaq wondered about the questions but doesn\'t mind them. "Well I do come here and sit. Mostly I was the other students and teacher fight one another. I just come here, maybe looking for someone. But then I shy away little bit. He just smiles watching this girl giggle and giggle some more. "You seem very Happy."

Mojoluver

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 11:00:37 AM »
Mai caught her constant giggling. She pondered at the answer she received.
This guy sits here in the middle of the arena? More than once?
  "Oh, I never realized," That your a creep "I\'m sorry I\'m pressuring you with my dumb questions," Mai stood up, took a bow and started heading for the door.

She gently turned around and smiled.
  "I\'ll be here tomorrow, will you?"

Damion_Dark

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 10:04:21 AM »
Jaq nods. "Alright then, I will see you tomorrow. Bye Mai." he offers a little wave. Find her strange and yet funny. Not sure if she was trying to be funny. But something to look forward too as in tomorrow. Why not. "I\'ll be here." he adds in just to make sure.

Mojoluver

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 10:40:38 AM »
Mai woke up late the next day.
  "Shit!" She cursed as she threw some decent clothes on. "Shoes, shoes, AH! There ya are!" she reached in her closet and grabbed her shoes. She opened a small cupboard and grabbed her reading glasses, just in case. She smiled

She wasn\'t excited as hell today, she was glad she was branching out and making friends, kinda. Maybe Jaq thought she was a wierdo, or worse, A bookworm. Mai shuddered at the thought.
  No today was going to be a good day.

She finally arrived at the arena after running most of the way, which was new for Mai. She leaned up against the wall of the arena to relax before entering. She took a deep sigh and entered the arena.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 03:10:24 PM »
Jaq was there like he said, but this time he was playing with a very very small doggy. It was a Shitzu. This furry and lovable dog was running around the place like a mad dog. It had a small collar that said ~General~ on it. Must be the little dogs name. Jaq was on his back looking up at the sky. Not really thinking of much, but then thinking of everything. Lost track of time as well.

Mojoluver

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 04:18:02 PM »
Mai introduced herself to the dog and pet it\'s scruffy head. She walked out to Jaq and squirted some water on him. She giggled alittle as General barked at her.
   "Hey Fireboy, what\'d I miss?" She asked. Mai sat down next to Jaq playing with the dog. She teased him with some water she whipped around. She giggled as she made little circles around General and he attempted to catch the water.
   "Oh yea, by the way sorry I\'m late, I had a late night in the library studying," She sighed at the thought of the towers of books that surrounded her. The worst thing to happen to her in her sanctuary had come true. books of slow and torturous deaths, torture devices, magick for torturing captives, and Mai\'s \'favorite\': Destroying the evidence of assassination.

Mai flipped the water in the sky and made it rain for 12 seconds. She counted the time as she watched General licking the falling water and getting soaked.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 05:23:50 AM »
"Fireboy huh?" he chuckles and just watches this girl play with his furry dog. "Hey its alright, I wasn\'t here on time too, thanks to the scruff of fur running around." THe little dog General was a cute one. It enjoys playing around. "What were you studying if I may ask?" Jaq smiles and looks to Mai

Mojoluver

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 04:26:37 PM »
She sighed in disgust. She twiched at the sight of all the books at her side.
  "I studied assassination. Y\'know. How to kill \'em fast!" Her eyes got wide and she waved her arms frantically as she explained the library horrors.

She giggled as General finally caught the water. She wiggled her finger and played tug-o-war with General using her water.
 "Why were you late?" she raised an eyebrow as she asked the question.

Damion_Dark

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 05:24:07 AM »
Jaq just smiles and nods, listening to the horror that happened in the libraby. Quite amazing at it seemed more funny than horrible. When asked the question of his lateness he replied. "General isn\'t a morning dog, took forever to get him up. And I eat breakfast and had to split it with the bacon lover right there." he playfully points to general, the dog that tugs on the water wanting to win