Author Topic: Kneel!  (Read 4649 times)

w0rmy

Kneel!
« on: December 15, 2007, 01:15:36 PM »
Before going over to Talon’s Temple, Dee had spoken with his knight though only briefly. The knight had wanted him to study but the boy pleaded to go pray at the temples and with a bit of persuasion, he got his wish. At first, the knight had wanted to come with him but Dee said he wanted to do this alone. It was hard work but the boy got his way eventually. And anyway, it wasn’t as the knight cared that much.

Dee was now clean, fully clothed (no naked chest this time!) and now was making his way to the temple of death. He hadn’t been the temple in a while. The last time Dee went was with his father and that was for his mother’s funeral. That was not… a good day. Anyway, it was not the time to think about. Dee walked along the path, ignoring the beggars demanding for coins or food. They really did disgust the boy.

The red head entered the temple and to his delight, there were only a few people in here! The boy looked around for Galen but the Doctor had yet to arrive. With a small but audible sigh, Dee went to sit down. He hoped that Galen hadn’t been lying or else… well, Dee wouldn’t do anything. He wasn’t a vindictive person… at least, not yet.

DoTheLimbo

Re: Kneel!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 01:29:06 PM »
Galen’s day had gone terrible. After the incident in the stables, he couldn’t concentrate on anything. This was the very reason he avoided relationships, it made him careless in his work. He had messed up the dosage for a noble’s medicine causing an overdose coma. He had messed up on the stitches of a chef’s wrist, having to redo it three times. By the time he got to the temple, he went straight to the altar. He made it to the temple as often as he could, at least once a week. However at the moment, he felt paranoid. He knew his sister was somewhere among the masked clergy and he hoped to Talon that she would not see him if Dee was to show up.

Galen was stressed. He didn’t understand why he had invited Dee to see him again. The doctor realized that he should have just left it alone. He doubted that he would have seen Dee if he had not set this up. Placing a hand on his forehead, he muttered, “Oh, Talon… what am I doing?”

He stood up after a couple minutes to glance around. As he did, he saw Dee farther away at the entrance. A sudden fluttering appeared in his chest and Galen sat down right away. He brought his hand to his cheek. It was heated and he let out a deep breath. He stayed in his seat, hoping Dee wouldn’t find him quite yet. Galen didn’t want to get all flustered again. He didn’t even understand why he was so flushed. But something about the boy’s attitude made Galen nervous. Perhaps because he couldn’t tell what the boy was thinking or about to do.

w0rmy

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 01:38:04 PM »
Dee sighed and sat deeper into the pew. Was Galen even coming? After a minute or two, the boy stood and turned and then a smile crept on his pink lips. Galen had indeed arrived! Dee had feared that the doctor was not going to show up and that his presence here was going to be useless.

“Hello, Doctor Galen.” Dee smiled and sat down next to Galen. Perhaps, even uncomfortably close. It was much closer than males would normally sit next to each other. His thigh touched the others but otherwise, Dee did nothing else except smirk and talk. “It’s so good to see you. For a minute, I thought you were not going to show up.”

Dee paused and looked at Galen’s face. It was flushed, especially in the cheeks. “You’re blushing red, Doctor Galen. Are you… are you okay?”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 01:49:51 PM »
Galen started at the hello. He hadn’t seen Dee come up. The doctor tried to quickly regain composure, “Hello, Dee.”  He shifted a bit away from Dee on the pew and glanced around at the other people there. Galen felt a bit paranoid as if he was conducting some illegal act. As soon as he had made sure he didn’t know any of the people in the temple, he looked back at Dee.

“Well I did.” He responded, though he wasn’t even sure himself why he did show up. Galen brought a hand to his cheek realizing he was still flushed. A disappointment fled over him when Dee pointed this out.

“I’m… I’m fine, Dee. Just have had a hectic day.” Galen glanced down Dee’s body. The boy was much cleaner than before. Galen brought his hand to his knee, “Uhm…” He stopped for a moment, all the words leaving his thoughts for a moment, “Uh…”

w0rmy

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 02:03:21 PM »
Dee noticed Galen’s nervousness so he turned around and sat like the perfect gentlemen. Yes, even though the boy was direct he wasn’t a fool. It wouldn’t be wise to act in such a manner in temple! Right in front of Lord Talon himself! Oh no, that certainly would not be a wise move.

“A hectic day huh?” Dee did not miss the wondering grey eyes of Galen. “I’m sorry to hear that, Doctor. As for me, I spent most of the day lying about naked. It was way too hot and so clothes were not necessary.” This was said all very quietly but loud enough for the other to hear. It wouldn’t be good if someone heard but then again, who cares? It wasn’t as if Dubhdara cared… oh yes, he knew all about his son’s active social life but did he care? Not at all.

“Do you come to pray here often, Doctor Galen?”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 02:12:33 PM »
Galen was appreciative of Dee moving away on the pew. It almost helped his flushed face to calm. Then Dee started to talk. Galen highly doubted that Dee spent the day lying around naked. Yet as soon as he heard it, he couldn’t help but images being put into his brain. Images that had made him lose concentration all day long. Galen let out a shaky sigh.

He shuffled his feet against the floor. Galen felt like he was a young man again, courting and everything. He shook his head at the very thought. Galen glanced back over at Dee. His gaze lingered before looking away. This boy was no better than the ladies of the court when they wanted something. Only thing was, Galen was certain that Dee only wanted one thing.

“Uhm…” Galen’s thoughts were brought back to reality at Dee’s question, “Uh, yes I do come here often. Talon is a very important part in my success with my research.” He paused before continuing on talking about this, “I grew up in a very loose family. It was my sisters and I who became religious.” Galen looked up at the altar for a moment before glancing back at Dee. He wasn’t sure why he just told the boy that, but at least it allowed him to calm down. It showed as well, his cheeks paling back to normal color.

w0rmy

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »
“I imagine it would be very important.” Dee nodded in agreement, still refusing to tear his eyes off Galen. “Your siblings and yourself became religious? That’s interesting… it’s usually the opposite. Or at least, it’s with me. I haven’t been here since my mother’s funeral. It hasn’t changed much.” The boy shrugged, once again trying not to think about his mother. He didn’t like thinking or talking about her.

Dee leaned forward so he was able to whisper in Galen’s here, “I thought about you while I was bathing.” He smiled but otherwise did nothing else. He tore his eyes away from the man and looked around the temple. No one appeared to be listening for they were to busy praying. There was no one he knew oh-wait. He knew the girl up front, well, he didn’t know her by name but rather by sight.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 02:33:21 PM »
Galen glanced over at Dee at the mention of a funeral, “I‘m sorry to hear that.” He responded politely. Such a young boy to not have a mother, Galen felt a slight sadness for this. He noticed that Dee‘s expression also changed for the worst at the mention of the funeral. The doctor hoped that he hadn‘t brought up a too difficult subject for the boy.

However, all worry for the boy flew out the window when he leaned over and whispered. The calmness that Galen had regained was lost and his face flushed again. Galen shifted in the pew in an uncomfortable fashion. He whispered back, “So, after working in the mornings do you spend your days bathing and lying around usually?” Galen tried to turn the whispers into a conversation instead of admitting what it really was, flirting.

Galen followed Dee’s gaze upwards. He couldn’t quite tell who it was the boy was looking at, but he kept his eyes there too. The doctor brought his hands back and undid his ponytail suddenly. The auburn curls fell forward, cascading around his shoulders. He straightened the thick ribbon before going to pull the hair back into the ponytail.

w0rmy

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
“I’m sorry too. Her death was horrible.” Dee replied but spoke no more. If Galen asked anything about it, he would answer it with hesitation. But if helped, the boy would rather not talk about it. It wasn’t a topic he was happy about.

What Galen did next, surprised the boy quite a lot! He did not expect the return flirting. Oh not at all… the flirting brought a wide smile on Dee’s face, “Oh, Doctor Galen, wouldn’t you like to her?” He wanted to tease the man further… he wanted the man to want him, if possible.

“You have very nice hair… I don’t think you should pull it back so tightly. Loosen it a bit… I would like to see those little curls of yours.” Once again, he whispered into the other’s ear. “I don’t tie my hair tightly… it’s all nice and loose. Do you think it suits?”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 02:55:16 PM »
Galen stopped in pulling back his hair. He glanced back at Dee. Galen wouldn‘t have been surprised if his face was a bright red. Looking at Dee‘s own hair, he offered a small smile, “Yes. Your hair suits you very well.” He whispered back. The doctor glanced at the altar before glancing at the boy.

“Fine.” He suddenly said. Reaching back, he tied his curls back into a tight ponytail. The man stood up from the pew. He paused for a moment before leaning down. The doctor placed his hand on the boy‘s shoulder, “Let‘s go for a walk outside.” He whispered, his lips brushing against the boy‘s ear. Proud of himself for such a move, Galen started walking towards the entrance once again. This time expecting Dee to follow.

w0rmy

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 03:09:45 PM »
Out of all things to happen, Dee did not expect this from Doctor Galen. He had expected curt replies and no touching whatsoever. But, but the hand on the shoulder and the brushing of lips? Oh no, he did not expect that all! Who would? It had sent a little shiver of delight down the youth’s spine and it only extended the smile… if that was possible. The smile itself was almost childlike but there was something more devious behind it.

He looked around one last time and followed Galen. Dee made sure he wasn’t being too obvious but it was very hard. The boy was very excited. He wanted to touch Galen all over and hopefully, receive the same… though, that might require a bit of work. The doctor seemed very hesitant with his moves but then again, he was a married man after all… BUT then again, his wife any pleasure at all! They don’t even sleep in the same bed for Talon’s sake!

Dee walked a bit faster so he was right next to Galen, their shoulders brushing. “Where would you like to go, Doctor Galen?” The squire supplied a sultry smile but one could mistake it for… amusement or something alone the lines. Dee ached to grasp Galen’s hand but ignored it.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 03:25:53 PM »
Galen walked briskly out of the temple and down the steps. He stared ahead as he walked. He hadn’t expected that last action from himself at all. Yet the doctor felt oddly proud about it. He thought constantly about Dee and other things all day, but he didn’t expect himself to act on anything. Galen shook his head at his inner monologue. He was brought back to reality at the brush of shoulders.

The doctor glanced down at Dee. He returned the smile, however his was much more innocent and polite. Galen thought about it for a couple minutes of walking. “Well, I’m not sure. I guess…” He took a deep breath, “Uhm, are you hungry? Right about this time, my butler makes dinner. If we started out now, we could get to my house by the time he was done.”

Playing with the edges of his shirt, Galen glanced around. He wasn’t sure what he was thinking, but then again he had been thrown off since morning. The last time he had gotten any proposition or opportunity such as this was about twelve years ago when he had saved the life of a merchant’s father. In exchange, the poor merchant tried to repay Galen with himself. Galen couldn’t help but smile at the memory. That merchant had been so sweet and nice. Dee reminded Galen more of the giggly and manipulative ladies in the court however. Those who sought out husbands for money and used their sexuality to get what they wanted. This similarity made Galen wonder why he was even bothering with Dee anyways. Perhaps it was the boy’s unique eyes.

w0rmy

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 03:40:08 PM »
“Mmm, yes I am hungry.” Dee had realised how that sentence could have suggestive and chuckled a little bit. “Oh, Doctor Galen, that wasn’t meant to sound suggestive… I meant, yes, I would like something to eat.”  

Dee touched Galen’s back briefly before letting it hang by his side once more. There were too many prying eyes about even if it was dusk. The boy didn’t talk. What was there to talk about? The weather?