Author Topic: Where Is My Mind?  (Read 13369 times)

w0rmy

Where Is My Mind?
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:34:48 PM »
So, there was a party tonight. Normally, Dubhdara wouldn’t have bothered. The man rarely attends social events for he would spend it working. Anytime not working is time wasted or at least Dubhdara thinks. Well, that opinion is not entirely true for Dubhdara does enjoy hunting with his associates and occasionally his son.  Oh Talon his son! Dubhdara tilted his head back and sat deeply into the velvet covered chair. His son was such a pain but in many ways they were alike, it was almost frightening. Dee was nothing like Caireach though Dubhdara was thankful for that. He couldn’t take another pyromaniac in the family that’s for sure. He remembered when she set fire to the neighbour\'s cat, oh Talon, Dubhdara clenched his fist tightly. It was obvious the man did not enjoy the memory but then again, who would? It was an incredibly embarrassing moment and it was Dubhdara who had to deal with the neighbour’s screeching. “Oh God.” The Lord ran his hand over his face and muttered into his palm. “Never again.”

Dubhdara picked up the invitation and read over it again. The party was to start at half past eight. So that meant no children were going to be invited (Thank Talon! He detested children) and strictly adults only. He ran a finger over his soft pink lips and smiled. The party might be interesting but he doubted it. Nothing ever happened at those kinds of social events. Yes, nothing would happen considering it was being run by a doctor’s wife and they were not exactly interesting people. Dubhdara sighed and set down the parchment. Yes, despite the man’s opinions he was still going to go. After all, it was yet another excuse to get dressed up.

“Maid! Get my going out clothes!”

~

Dubhdara had dressed most extravagantly and the man couldn’t help but admire himself. He wore a close fitting doublet with silk brocade sleeves. Previously, Dubhdara considered wearing a hat but decided against it. The hat just ruined everything! Dubhdara looked over him self a last time and then headed out the door.

~

Dubhdara had arrived a bit late but only by fifteen minutes. What did they call it when one arrives late? Ah yes, fashionably late. And anyway, it wasn’t as if the man missed much. From what he could see, the party was like every other party. Waiter’s serving, ladies giggly and lord’s talking. It was nothing new and Dubhdara let out a heavy sigh. Had he actually thought tonight was going to be fun and spontaneous? He sighed again and took a glass from a wondering waiter. Dubhdara took a long sip and didn’t bother to say thanks. Why should he? After all, it was just a waiter and they didn’t matter. Dubhdara swished the wine in his mouth and swallowed. Despite the party being dull, the grog was good.

After about four… or five glasses of wine, Dubhdara was beginning to feel a bit tipsy.  He had talked to quite a few people and to his surprise, had a bit of fun!

DoTheLimbo

Re: Where Is My Mind?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 03:59:40 PM »
“Do I really have to go?” Galen sounded like a child being forced to go to an extra hour of schooling. He sat at his desk, writing a letter. Behind him stood a heavy-set woman, her arms crossed over her large bosom. The lady sniffed and shrugged her shoulders as if ruffling feathers, “Yes! You told Blake that you would be going so I planned on it.” Galen groaned gently before turning around in his seat. He stared up at his wife with a pout on his lips. The doctor stood up, becoming eye level with her.

“Katherine,” Galen began in a pleading voice, “I really just want to stay in my study. I have some very important things to write about.” He pointed towards his papers on the desk. The doctor was promptly responded to by a loud slap on his hand. Recoiling back, he sighed and avoided his glaring wife’s gaze. “Fine, fine. I’ll go.” Katherine’s glare turned into a cheerful smile as she clapped her hands together, “Wonderful!” She went over to the table, collecting the papers and placing them in a stack. “Eileen wants to help dress you up, so come along.” The woman grabbed Galen’s hand and pulled him along. The sheer strength of Katherine pulled Galen along, the doctor trying his best to keep up with his wife.

Once they reached Galen’s bedroom, Katherine ushered the man in. His daughter obviously had been waiting for a while as clothes were strewn all over the floor and bed. Galen glanced at the rumpled piles of clothing before grimacing when he saw the makeup box. Turning back to Katherine, he opened his mouth to complain but the dirty look she gave shut him up instantly.

~

Galen walked down the stairs with his daughter as they went towards the main part of the manor. The middle of the manor was the more common area, a huge ballroom and lounge room created it. On one side of the common area was Galen’s quarters including his study and bedroom, as well as the kitchen. On the other side was Katherine and the children’s quarters. The separate quarters were distanced from the common area by slender hallways that connected the buildings.

The doctor had been dressed in the brightest clothing known to mankind. A long purple velvet robe was pulled over a rather expensive red doublet. His pants matched his vest and were one of his tightest pairs. He just thanked the lords that his noble’s robe covered his lower areas. In fact the robe was one of his longest, going past his knees and from a distance looked almost like a sleeveless dress. His curls had been dressed up into a rather womanly fashion. It was the only style of hairstyle Galen’s daughter knew how to do. Eileen sported the exact same one in her golden blonde hair. The eleven year-old girl jumped ahead of Galen, walking backwards for a few seconds to evaluate her dad. She grinned, “You look beautiful, daddy.”

~

It wasn’t long until the party actually began. Galen avoided his wife, not wanting to talk to every single guest that entered the home. He hid out with the waiters looking absolutely glum. Due to his expression, he had been offered drinks more than once by the waiters. Galen was having a difficult time rejecting the offers. It was bad enough that he had to come to his wife’s party when he’d rather be working on his research. But with the addition of his bright and feminine fashion, he felt as if he was going to die. He only held out about ten minutes after the party started and he was forced to meet about five different lords, all of which gave him odd looks, when Galen finally gave in. He turned to the nearest waiter and grabbed a glass of wine. The waiter smiled knowingly before continuing on. It only took about three minutes until the wine was gone and Galen had another glass in his hand.

After a while, one of the waiters decided to just stay by Galen because he kept coming for more. In his hand, he held his seventh glass of wine and he was feeling much better than he had for a long time. The first three drinks, he had been feeling guilty but by the time he washed down the forth all of the guilt disappeared and all he could think about was drinking more and maybe later dancing.

w0rmy

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 04:32:29 PM »
For the past ten minutes, Dubhdara had been trying to escape. No, not escape from the party but a woman! The woman kept dancing her finger nails along his arm and it was most irritating. No matter how much he retorted, she just wouldn’t get it. “Oh Lord Dubhdara” she would constantly co, it drove the man nuts. Sure, Dubhdara was drunk but that didn’t mean he had lost his standards. “Okay!” He savagely ripped his arm from the ladies grip, “Please refrain from touching me and making those ridiculous noises! I cannot stand women like yourself. I have told you numerous times to leave me alone however you just don’t get it! Are you that thick? Leave me alone!” And with that, Dubhdara hurried over to the other side of the room.

He needed another drink however didn’t have far to look. There was a waiter near by holding a plate a wine and so, Dubhdara took yet another glass. It didn’t take long for the man to chug it down. It was quite good wine. Dubhdara would have to ask about it later… that is, if he remembers. Oh God, the Lord threaded his fingers through and sighed heavily. He looked over to the side and for the first time, he saw… a most flamboyantly dressed man. He looked vaguely familiar and oh yes, that’s right. He is Doctor Galen Boivin and husband of the hostess… what’s her name… Katherine! That’s right.

“Hello.” Dubhdara walked over to the man and extended a hand of greeting. “You must be Doctor Galen. I’m Lord Dubhdara Pencawr the Fourth. Nice little party you got going here.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »
Galen jumped a bit inside when someone actually walked over to him. He glanced for a way out. A waiter was on one of his sides, a potted tree on his other. Behind him was a larger group of people. Galen had no choice but to stay there and be social. He took a gulp of the current wine he had. The doctor was becoming slightly tipsy, but he did have a rather high tolerance for alcohol as well. Probably genetic. He stared down at his empty wine glass, handing it back to the waiter and picking up another one. The waiter sighed, going back to the kitchen to replace all the empty wine glasses with full ones on his tray.

The doctor surveyed the man that had walked over and held out his hand. Galen took the hand instantly, shaking it in a slightly rough manner. He nodded, “Yeah, that’s me.” A drunken blush had appeared on his cheeks. Galen listened to the other’s name. It sounded highly familiar. He squinted as he looked at the other. In the back of his mind, he felt that he had met the other man before. Galen settled for thinking that maybe he had seen him at a previous party. He just hoped it wasn’t from one of his appointments, Galen would feel awful afterwards if he had forgotten a patient.

“Wonderful to meet you.” Galen said in an attempt to become more polite. He by now had let go of Dubhdara’s hand, “And thanks. Though it’s really not my party. I didn’t even want to come.” Galen said, his words becoming looser as the wine began to take more affect on his mind. The waiter had by now returned and Galen instantly grabbed another glass. He tilted the glass in a mock toast to Dubhdara, “But I am glad you’re enjoying yourself. That’s a rare thing for my wife’s parties.” The doctor held a rather arrogant smirk that was very unlike him, if one knew him when he was sober.

w0rmy

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 04:59:05 PM »
Once Dubhdara’s hand was released, he let is rest on his hip. He glanced around the room, probably in hope for another waiter but nothing of the sort came. He sighed heavily and looked at back at Galen. Galen seemed to be the only interesting character here and Dubhdara only thought that because of the man’s hair. He liked red hair and basically detested any other colour… despite the fact that his past wife had pale blonde hair.

“You do not like attending social events, doctor Galen?” Dubhdara inquired delicately, his finger trailing along the brim of the empty wine glass. He wanted another wine however couldn’t be bothered looking for one. Besides, Dubhdara might bump into that horrible woman again and ugh! Just thinking about her drove shivers down his spine.

Dubhdara mirrored Galen and took another glass of wine. It was his sixth… of was it his seventh? Ah, like it mattered anyway. “Is that so?” The Lord laughed however tried to conceal it by his fingers. It didn’t work very well however and it was quite obvious Dubhdara had found it amusing. “So, I’m guessing you would have rather worked tonight, Doctor Galen?” He cracked a friendly wink and gulped down the wine.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 05:24:23 PM »
Galen shook his head, a couple of loose curls bouncing about. He really did not like social events, they were just filled with too many peoples and he had too many terrible past experiences with social events that he just avoided them altogether. His brow furrowed when Dubhdara laughed. He took a sip of wine, shifting his weight onto his right leg. His frown went back to a smile when Dubhdara spoke up again.

“Actually, I would have. I would take my research over these parties any day any time.“ He shrugged lightly before glancing up and down Dubhdara. Following the elevator scan, Galen reached out with his free hand. His long fingers ran through the equally curly hair. His face held a confused frown as he did. Taking a sip, his hand dropped absently to Dubhdara’s shoulder.

“Have I met you before?” He asked, squinting as if that would help him figure out why Dubhdara seemed so familiar. His hand loosely fell off Dubhdara’s shoulder brushing the man’s arm before returning to Galen’s side. The doctor took a deeper sip of wine this time.  He paused before continuing, “Hey, you want to try and escape this?” He nodded towards the party in general before jerking his head back towards one of the exits, “I could show you my study.”

w0rmy

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
Dubhdara frowned a little at the elevator scanned but said nothing. The man now took his time to look over Galen, particularly on the lips. They had been glossed a light pink and so it was hard not to look at. However, Dubhdara’s thoughts were snapped back to reality when Galen put a hand on his shoulder. He hadn’t expected that however made no resistance.

“No, Doctor Galen.” Dubhdara smiled sincerely and sipped his wine. “You must be mistaking me for someone else.” He wondered what possessed Galen to ask such a question! It wasn’t as if he had any relatives…except his son. He had been told that Dee and he look exactly a like minus a few differences. Anyway, Dubhdara highly doubted that Galen had ever met his son. It just wouldn’t make sense if the two did know one another!

“…Yes, why not. Lead the way, Doctor Galen.” Dubhdara had paused before accepting Galen’s request. He wasn’t sure if this was a good idea but then again, it was better than being out here. Dubhdara took a last swig of wine and placed it down on a near by table. “Let’s go.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 05:54:45 PM »
Galen frowned a little bit when Dubhdara answered no. He guessed it was just the wine that made him think he had met the lord before. Finishing off his own wine, he set it down. He grinned when Dubhdara accepted the offer to leave the party. Galen put up his index finger, “One second.” He turned and disappeared off to where the waiters were located. It was only a minute or two until Galen sauntered back with a wine bottle subtly in his hand.

“Let’s go.” Galen chuckled, before saying, “I just repeated what you said before.” The last glass of wine destroyed his ability to censor his words and actions. He reached out and grabbed Dubhdara’s hand. Galen pulled the other along quickly not wanting to be spotted by his wife. He could only think of what she would do if she found out he was sneaking away. Galen failed to think that one of the other party-goers would tell her.

It wasn’t very long until they reached the staircase up to Galen’s study and bedroom. By the time Galen started up the third step, he stumbled a little. He pulled Dubhdara near him trying to use the other to help him steady himself. The doctor hoped that they would be able to make it up the stairs without falling. As he held onto the lord, his hand reached up to run through the other’s hair, “Your hair,” He mumbled, his words starting to slur together a little bit, “It’s so very soft.”

Once they had successfully reached the top of the stairs, Galen didn’t let go of the other. He however brought his arm away from around Dubhdara’s shoulders and moved it to be around the other’s waist. Leaning into the man, he whispered, “I wonder if your lips are as soft as your hair…” His gray eyes stared into Dubhdara before backing the other against the hallway wall. Still holding onto the bottle of wine with one hand, he brought his free hand around to set it on the lord’s chest. He felt a sudden rush. In his mind, the foggy memory of Dee appeared. However, the man’s thoughts were unable to identify Dee but his body remembered the intensity of the night. He suddenly felt an overwhelming need to feel that passion again. As he lowered his hand down to Dubhdara’s torso, Galen murmured, “Do you need more wine?”

w0rmy

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 06:26:25 PM »
Once Galen returned, Dubhdara smiled seeing a bottle clasped in the man’s hands. He had not waned to leave the alcohol and that was probably yet another reason Dubhdara did not want to go upstairs. That worry had evaporated immediately, including the others. The man felt a rush go through out his body when Galen grasped his hand and pulled him towards the study. He felt like a juvenile… but loved it all the same. Doing something risky like this was such a turn on.

“Woah there, Doctor!” Dubhdara giggled and wrapped his arm around the man’s waist. “You don’t want to break anything there.” He pulled the man a bit closer and continued up the stairs.

Dubhdara felt a hand snake up his back and then thread through his hair. It had sent a pleasurable shiver down his spine and into his groin. “Thank you, Doctor Galen.” The compliment was surprising but never the less accepted it. He liked receiving compliments but then again, who didn’t?

Once they had reached the top, Dubhdara was welcomed by another surprise. He had not expected this from a married man but then again... Dubhdara couldn’t talk.

A series of delightful tingles fluttered throughout the man’s body, particularly in his groin area upon feeling Galen’s hands. The way their slid from his shoulder to his waist was just so perfect and it made him want more. “Why don’t you come here and find out, Doctor Galen?” Dubhdara smiled and trailed his fingers along Galen’s arm. “And yes, I would love more wine. Why wouldn’t I?”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 06:37:34 PM »
Galen was glad that Dubhdara didn’t freak out, but then again the idea of rejection hadn’t entered his head until now. A small electric rush ran through his arms where Dubhdara trailed his fingers. Galen didn’t bother holding back, that ability was trashed by the wine. Tilting his head just a tad to the side, he pressed his lips against Dubhdara’s. The kiss was soft at first before he opened his mouth and licked at Dubhdara’s lower lip. He paused before looking down at the wine in his hand. A soft chuckle left his lips, “That’s right, wine.”

He glanced at his study before shrugging that idea off. Instead, he grasped Dubhdara’s hand once more and led the other into his bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, Galen set the wine bottle down beside his bed. The bed was rather large and obviously hardly used. Half of it was still covered in clothes from Galen’s daughter going through his closet. Having abandoned the wine, Galen pulled Dubhdara down on the bed. Landing ontop of the lord gently, he gave another chuckle.

“Your lips are very soft.” Galen murmured, his finger going up to trace the lord’s lips before his finger headed down to tug at the collar of Dubhdara’s doublet. The doctor went back to kiss Dubhdara on the lips. Now familiar rushes were going through his body and Galen’s intoxicated mind could only think about getting their clothes off and fulfilling his urges as fast as possible.

w0rmy

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 07:04:29 PM »
What a kiss! It had sent a lot surges throughout his body and it felt amazing. The last time Dubhdara had felt like this was… well, he couldn’t exactly remember. All that he knew that it was too long a go. Upon feeling Galen open his mouth, Dubhdara took the opportunity and snaked his tongue inside. Once the kiss had ended, he couldn’t help but feel incredibly disappointed.

When Galen took his hand, Dubhdara felt like pulling the man back into another kiss but decided against it. It wouldn’t take that long to get to the Doctor’s bedroom after all but even so… it would be quicker just to make out here. But then again, it would be wiser and more comfortable to ‘do it’ in the bedroom.

Upon entering, Dubhdara didn’t bother glancing around because there was something else on his mind. And it was grog, oh no. It was something a whole lot better. And of course, he didn’t resist being pulled on the bed! “Mmnn, Doctor Galen, you really get to business, don’t you?” Dubhdara laughed at Galen propped himself on his lap.  Tonight, had turned a whole lot interesting.

Dubhdara returned the kiss, once again entering his tongue inside the others. His hands wondered down Galen’s back and gave the older man’s ass a squeeze. Small moans of pleasure rumbled deep inside of Dubhdara’s chest and it wouldn’t be long before they would grow louder.

“You want me to take this off?” Dubhdara asked however didn’t wait for answer. It didn’t take long for him to take off the doublet and blouse… now only the pants were left… however, he would make Galen take those off.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »
Galen chuckled at Dubhdara’s comment about business. He couldn’t help but respond with a teasing, “Well I told you, I’d much rather work than be at some stupid party.” The doctor ran his hands up and down Dubhdara’s chest before going back to pulling at the collar of the doublet. His breath quickened as the other kissed him. Pressing into the kiss, a low growl rumbled in his chest. The squeeze on his ass sent shivers up his spine and his tongue pressed up against Dubhdara’s in response.

Pulling away for a second, he let Dubhdara speak. He didn’t have time to answer but still nodded yes anyways. The doctor watched, a hungry expression in his eyes as the other took off his clothing. As soon as the shirts were off, Galen tackled against Dubhdara playfully. Pushing the other down into the red sheets that covered the bed, he leaned down to kiss the lord. He pressed his lips roughly against the other’s as his hands wandered over Dubhdara’s chest. His fingers traced every muscle on the man’s body before slowly trailing down to the waistline of Dubhdara’s pants.

Galen panted as he shifted down the lord’s body. Bringing his head level with the laces of Dubhdara’s pants, his hand wandered to rub up against the lord’s growing bulge. After the rub, Galen sat up, straddling over the man’s legs. His fingers fumbled about with the belt holding on his bright robe. Snapping the flimsy decorative belt, he threw the now ruined piece to the side. Pulling the robe up and over his head, he let it fall to the bed where it promptly slid down to the floor. Galen went to work on his shirt. Here he had a bit of difficulty as his vision kept making him think that the buttons were closer to his fingers than they actually were. He kept bumping his fingers against the buttons now and then accidentally rebuttoning the ones he had already undone.  Frustrated at being unable to understand why his shirt wasn’t coming off, he leaned back down to lick at Dubhdara’s stomach. Sucking on the abs for a moment, his fingers continued to fumble with his shirt only getting a few buttons undone.

He ignored his shirt deciding it wasn’t that important to take off and brought his hands back to attend to Dubhdara. Undoing the laces with much more ease than he had with his shirt, he pulled the pants and any undergarments worn down to the lord’s knees before having to shuffle down to take them off further. A sudden dizzy spell hitting him when he shuffled down, Galen slipped off the bed hitting the floor on his bottom. A rather drunken giggle left his lips as he pulled off the clothing and threw it as far as he could. Running his hands up Dubhdara’s legs, he went back onto the bed. He leaned down kissing the man’s inner thigh in random spots.

w0rmy

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 07:55:36 PM »
A little noise of surprise fluttered from his lips when Galen tackled him. It had been expected of course but it was most welcome. It had sent a great jolt into his man hood and so much it could be considered painful. He returned the kisses with (hopefully) the same roughness. His hand grasped Galen’s shoulders and gave it a squeeze occasionally when a particular kiss… ‘did something’. The wondering hands of Galen didn’t help either.

Dubhdara let a rather loud unexpected moan when Galen began to massage his manhood. God, his body seemed to be tingling with euphoria! While Galen undid his garb, Dubhdara took time to let every soak in. His heart was beating wildly and his breathing was rapid, it was almost as if had competed in a marathon. Just, just everything was so  sudden and unexpected! He watched the doctor fumble and couldn’t help but let out an amused giggle. How old was this man again? God, he didn’t even bother to ask! Dubhdara laughed at Galen’s confused expression. He just looked so frustrated about not being able to take of his shirt! It was quite amusing.

However, the laughter didn’t long for Galen began to lick at his flesh… along his abs and oh Talon! This night had turned so erotic… it was quite wonderful and Dubhdara wasn’t going to regret it! Hopefully.

If it had been Dubhdara taking off his clothes, it wouldn’t feel as right but Galen doing it? It just turned him a whole lot. And he ached to do the same with the doctor… if it didn’t happen soon, Dubhdara would go crazy. Not that he wasn’t already going crazy… and those kisses! Those little kisses that Galen painted across his thigh… that just added to everything! Dubhdara wanted tonight to go the whole way. It didn’t matter who received or gave, just as long it happened.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 08:08:30 PM »
Galen could tell that Dubhdara was enjoying himself. The shivers and moans edged him on. His hands ran up and down Dubhdara’s hips as he kissed his way up. He gently grabbed Dubhdara’s cock planting a soft little kiss on the head. That was all he planned to do with that as he didn’t feel like giving fellatio tonight. No, his urges were for something much more. Moving his way up Dubhdara’s body, his kisses leading the way, he grabbed onto the lord’s hands.

The doctor led Dubhdara’s hands to his own pants. Placing the lord’s palm on his own hardening bulge. His kisses were now on the other’s man neck as he sucked lightly at the skin. Galen’s breath was quickened and his panting obvious. He let out a soft groan, and whispered, “Please, undo my pants.” The small politeness didn’t cover that Galen had just demanded an order. At least that’s what his tone of voice sounded like.

Galen swayed a tad as he propped himself up to look down at Dubhdara. Placing his hand next to the man’s shoulder in order to keep himself up in a push up sort of position, Galen hiccupped. “I want you, so badly.” He panted.

He didn’t know what exactly he wanted again, but he had a hunch. His subconscious was telling him that he needed to get something more. Galen gazed at Dubhdara, squinting. For a moment he could have sworn he had seen Dee there. Shaking his head, he decided he should hurry up and get it over with before he went insane with desire and started seeing more visions.

w0rmy

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 08:23:58 PM »
For a wild, excited moment, Dubhdara had thought he was going to receive oral pleasure! But sadly, that was no the case. The only thing he received was a little kiss on the head. He was about to protest however decided; there was still plenty of time to persuade the doctor. And plus, his hands had now been taken by the doctor’s and was placed on Galen’s bulge. It had eradicated any thoughts of disappointment in Dubhdara’s head instantly.

As soon as the request slipped from Galen’s words, Dubhdara began to untie the laces. His fingers stumbled but eventually he freed the laces and began to edge the pants off Galen’s ass. It would be a bit difficult to slip them entirely off in this position so they would have to wait… but that was okay. As long as he could see the bulging manhood, everything was fine.

“Mmnn I know you do, Doctor Galen.” He winked. Dubhdara smiled and winked. He almost looked like Dee then, it was so close… the Lord snaked his hands behind Galen’s neck to bring him down so their lips would meet. “I want you. I want all you now.” Dubhdara kissed Galen roughly and occasionally sucking the bottom lip. Oh God, how he wanted the man! It has far too long since the last… act had been committed.