Author Topic: Where Is My Mind?  (Read 13307 times)

DoTheLimbo

Re: Where Is My Mind?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »
Galen returned the kiss that Dubhdara pulled him down for. He groaned behind it, his hands beginning to wander over the other’s body again. The man pulled back after a few minutes of kissing. He rolled over onto his back beside Dubhdara. Shifting his pants off fully, he threw them to the side.

The doctor grabbed at Dubhdara again, pulling the man onto his hips. Galen ran his fingers up the man’s chest again before sitting up to kiss the noble on the lips. Licking at the other’s tongue, he rubbed his hips up against Dubhdara’s ass.

“I want…” He moaned softly, “to be inside of you.” Galen brought his hands down to run across Dubhdara’s thighs. The doctor kissed the other again, this time the kiss was quick and soft. He began to scatter the kisses along Dubhdara’s lower lip and occasionally the man’s cheek.

w0rmy

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 08:57:58 PM »
As Galen stripped off his pants, there was a glint of hunger behind Dubhdara’s eyes. He hands now began to wonder over Galen’s exposed flesh. It was hot, very hot and most pleasurable to touch.

The Lord returned Galen’s kisses hungrily. Something had to happen before Dubhdara went completely nuts. Thankfully, he wouldn’t have to wait long for that to happen… a smile curled on his lips upon hearing those wonderful words. Dubhdara would have preferred to give but then again, it’s better than no sex at all.

“Do… it now.” Dubhdara replied between gasps. “Before I go crazy.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 09:18:26 PM »
Galen couldn’t help but give a drunken giggle between the kissing. He ran his hands over Dubhdara’s hips, lingering a moment to rub before he brought one of his hands up. Moving his lips away, he replaced his tongue with his finger. Opening Dubhdara’s mouth with his index and middle finger, he panted lightly trying to concentrate through the haze that his thinking was going through. He returned his hand to Dubhdara’s ass. The doctor slid his moistened fingers behind before gently sticking them in. It was Galen’s drunken way to make some kind of lube.

Once he had swirled his fingers around a bit, he placed his hands to grab at the lord’s ass. Lifting Dubhdara up a bit, he attempted to help the other man get into position. Through-out this entire process, rushing of urges were flowing through Galen’s body. His member throbbed underneath Dubhdara and Galen was having difficulty waiting until the noble was ready to continue.

He kissed Dubhdara again before slowly starting to let go of his support. Letting Dubhdara gently lower his hips, Galen’s body shuddered with anticipation. His nails dug into the other man’s skin as he panted heavily.

w0rmy

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 09:31:45 PM »
This man was filled with surprises, Dubhdara thought as the two fingers entered his mouth. Never the less, he ran his tongue over them and slathered with saliva. At first, the lord was confused with why Galen did that… maybe it was some weird fetish but that wasn’t the case.

Even in a drunk state, Dubhdara could tell what Galen wanted(despite still not understanding the fingers and mouth business) and so the man shifted into a more adequate position. The last time the lord had sex, it was he who did the giving and not the receiving. The last time Dubhdara had received, well, that was a fucking long time ago. So long ago, he couldn’t remember who he did it with.

Just like Galen, Dubhdara was panting heavily and was beginning to sweat lightly. He felt yet another little shiver when the doctor dug his nails into his flesh. “Mmnn, Doctor Galen. Do it. If I wait any longer, I will go crazy.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 09:39:28 PM »
Galen attempted to take a deep breath but ended up hiccupping instead. He nodded to respond to Dubhdara’s pleading. With Dubhdara on top, Galen let gravity aid him in having the lord go down on his cock. Galen gasped as the throbbing became overwhelming. He gripped at Dubhdara’s ass tightly. The doctor forced his lips against the other, kissing him passionately.

Shifting a little bit so that his hips were a tad better positioned, Galen helped lift Dubhdara back up before letting him slide back down. The tight rubbing against his erection made Galen mentally squirm. He bit down on Dubhdara’s lower lip. The doctor really wanted to reach up and pull the other’s hair but he also didn’t want to let go of the other’s ass. It was a very difficult predicament.

The drunken vision that Galen had didn’t help as well. Every time he would open his eyes, he would think at first he saw Dee. As soon as that idea came to mind however, he pushed it back to the corners where he didn’t have to deal with those thoughts or emotions. He lifted Dubhdara up again, repeating the sliding action. His kisses went down to Dubhdara’s neck as he nipped the skin.

w0rmy

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 09:54:56 PM »
Without any hesitation, Dubhdara returned the kiss just as passionately. He loved kissing this man… then again, he loved kissing anyone just as long they knew how to do it properly. Galen seemed to know what he was doing, thank Talon.

Dubhdara would moan loudly every time he felt it enter. What a wondrous, wondrous feeling this was. It couldn’t be described. He clenched the sheets tightly and closed his eyes. “D-Doctor Galen!”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 10:04:27 PM »
Galen gasped and kissed at Dubhdara’s neck as the man’s moans got louder. He continued to help with the motion of Dubhdara’s hips. It wouldn’t be long till Galen reached his peak. The intoxication had helped that along allowing him to concentrate solely on the sex and everything about it. While it was hazy, it was still the main focus of his thoughts. He moved his hips up, sliding himself in and out of the lord’s ass.

The doctor bit down on Dubhdara’s neck roughly drawing a bit of blood. His fingernails scratched into the other’s hips. He was unable to hold back as his entire body shook. Galen shut his eyes tight, panting heavily onto Dubhdara’s neck. Keeping the thrusting going and paced, he arched his back as he began to climax.

During one of Dubhdara’s louder moans, Galen drunkenly moaned softly into Dubhdara’s neck, “Oh talon, oh dee.” As soon as he let the whisper out he bit back down on Dubhdara’s neck again. His climax helped the thrusting, which was slowing down now, as it provided semen for natural lube. As he began to roll down off the plateau, Galen’s hands left Dubhdara’s ass and found their way up to the man’s hair. Gripping at the curls, he pulled them gently. Meanwhile, his tongue licked at the wound that he had caused on Dubhdara’s neck.

w0rmy

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 10:25:30 PM »
He gasped when Galen had torn the flesh on his neck. It was a bit painful at first but it soon died away and once again, Dubhdara solely concentrated on the sex. Nothing else but the sex seemed to be matter. Nothing else was important.

For a minute, Dubhdara could’ve sworn he heard Galen whisper his son’s name. Dee? However, soon look passed it. He probably misheard it… he had to have misheard it! Galen has never met Dee right? If they had… no, that wasn’t possible.

At first, it had been painful but now found it incredibly pleasurable. Like Galen, Dubhdara had now entered the climax… hopefully; the doctor wouldn’t mind feeling a little bit sticky… oh and his sheets too. Dubhdara gathered it might have gotten on there too.

Dubhdara’s hands rested upon Galen’s collar bone and then cupped the man’s face. What a good fuck this man was, the red head thought, really fucking good.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 10:36:29 PM »
Galen looked up, finishing just a little before Dubhdara. He kissed the other man, his hands coming up to wrap around the other in a hug. The man was only able to stay up, kissing until Dubhdara was done climaxing. He slowly let go and flopped down against the bed. Staring up at Dubhdara, he ran his hand on the other’s thigh.

“Mhmmm,” He mumbled softly before closing his eyes. The strong relief of satisfying his urges was overtaking him and with the combination of the wine in his system lulling him to go to sleep. Galen continued to stroke Dubhdara’s thighs as he started to drift off to sleep exactly where he was.

~

A rather loud slam rang in Galen’s head. He sat up quickly. His head throbbed with pain. He looked around for the source of the noise before looking towards the closed door. Beside it was a tray of breakfast foods. He stared at it for a little bit in shock before looking back towards the bed.

Once he saw Dubhdara, the incident of the last night came rushing back into his memory. There were a few hazy bits and pieces but Galen remembered most of it. He smiled gently. While he felt a tad guilty for doing this so soon after having been with Dee, he didn’t feel the same kind of guilt that he had the morning after Dee. And there was hardly any regret. The only regret he had was that he had even started drinking. But at the moment, he was still basking a bit in afterglow. Not caring for the dried stickiness on his stomach, he rolled over to Dubhdara.

Galen ran his index finger down the man’s chest before kissing the other on the cheek. He wasn’t going to worry about the consequences yet. The doctor had to admit he had much more fun than he ever would have had he stayed at the party or if he hadn’t had started drinking. In the back of his mind there was a tad hesitation of being happy for two reasons. One, the usual that he was worried he was going to end up like his father. Galen shook that off, he was sure that wasn’t going to happen anymore. And two, he felt like he had broken a promise of some kind with Dee. Through-out his dreams that night too, he could have sworn it was Dee he was sleeping next to.

w0rmy

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 10:47:49 PM »
Dubhdara’s sleep had been great though it was strange sleeping with someone. He hadn’t done that in years. It was okay though the man did enjoy having a whole bed to him self. He liked that a lot… but tonight, Dubhdara didn’t seem to mind as much. Plus, the sex had been excellent. He didn’t regret it at all! Oh no.

Dubhdara woke to Galen kissing his cheek. He smiled and sat up, looking around the room. The room looked so different opposed to last night… but then again, the only thing he could remember last night was the sex and how wonderful it had been. “Good morning, Doctor Galen.” He yawned but attempted to muffle it behind the back of his hand. Even though he was an arrogant man, Dubhdara was still polite… in some ways. “Did you have a good sleep?”

~

“So, Doctor Galen, do you have a son?” Dubhdara asked as he shoved on his pants. He hadn’t bothered to bath because he could do that once arriving home. His hair was a mess and there was still sleep in his eyes but did Dubhdara care not at all.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 10:54:07 PM »
Galen nodded, responding, “Good morning,” He paused. For the life of him he couldn’t even remember the man’s name. He bit his lower lip a tad bit concerned about this lack of memory. Galen hoped he wouldn’t have to use the other man’s name anytime soon. “Yes I did have a very good sleep.”

~

In the few minutes later, Dubhdara had pulled back on his pants. Galen decided to not put back on the tight pants from yesterday. Luckily however, the pile of clothes on his bed had a simple robe in it. Galen grabbed it and pulled it over his head. The night robe came down to his knees.

Galen yawned and put a hand to his forehead. His head felt like it was going to explode. It was not a good feeling. He walked over to the tray of food by the bed when Dubhdara attempted to make conversation. Picking up a bowl of grapes, Galen turned back. “Yes, I do. He‘s fourteen and his name is Blake” He answered, “Why, do you?” He asked, curious about why the man had asked such a question.

w0rmy

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 10:59:18 PM »
Dubhdara tied the laces to his pants and stretched one more. His ass hurt a lot but ignored the pain. It was kind of a good pain though… if that made sense. Dubhdara thought it made him sound like a masochist… which he wasn’t’ despite what may people assume.

“Yes, I have a son too.” Dubhdara yawned into his outstretched fingers, “His name is Dubhdara also but unfortunately… he doesn’t go by that name. He likes to call himself Dee.” He shuddered upon saying his son’s nick name. “I wish he wouldn’t do that but what can you do?” Dubhdara shrugged and then began searching for his blouse…

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 11:04:11 PM »
Galen chewed on a grape as he watched Dubhdara dress. He had just placed a grape on his lips when he swallowed it whole. The shock of hearing Dee’s name caused him to cough. Luckily the grape was small it enough that it didn’t get stuck but that was the least of Galen’s worries. He glanced around the room as if checking to see if Dee was there.

It all made sense now. Why he was so attracted, even when drunk, to Dubhdara right away and why he kept thinking that the man was Dee. Gazing at Dubhdara over, he was beginning to see the similarities all over the place. His shock was shown obviously on his expression. He stammered, trying to make the conversation keep going to it didn’t seem like anything odd had happened.

“Dee, huh?” He muttered, setting down the grapes by the wine bottle from the night before. The man interlaced his fingers and stared down at the floor, “Uhm… uh…” He was at a loss for words. He wanted to change the subject but couldn’t find anything until he pointed at the grapes, “Do you want breakfast? The grapes are really great.” He smiled nervously.

w0rmy

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2007, 11:19:46 PM »
Dubhdara frowned slightly when Galen chocked on the grape. Perhaps he had just chocked by coincidence, it was quite possible. Dubhdara ran his fingers over his lips and stared hard at the doctor. He found the behaviour of Galen very suspicious. The red head turned on his feel so what he was able to have Galen in his full view.

“Why you stammering there?” Dubhdara asked in a polite but deadly tone. “Don’t change the subject, Doctor Galen. I would like to know why you stammered there and why you also repeated my son’s name. Do you agree with me? That it’s a disgrace that he chosen this nickname fit for a beggar?” The man tucked back some stray hairs behind his ear but still continued to stare. “Or is… something else that made you choke on that grape? Do you know my son?”

Dubhdara folded his arms and waited for the answer. He hoped the answer would be adequate enough… and perhaps he had been a bit too threatening. He didn’t mean t do that, it just happens.  “And no, I don’t want any grapes, thank you.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2007, 11:24:22 PM »
“Uh… uhm..” Galen helplessly continued to stammer as Dubhdara bombarded him with questions. He kept his gaze firmly on the grapes. The doctor bit his lower lip, “I, well, I mean wouldn’t it get kind of confusing if you two had the same name. I mean what if someone called it out and you both looked. I guess I could understand why he would want something different.” He glanced up at the other man before realizing he should probably just agree.

“But, he could have decided on a better nickname as well.” Galen felt a little twinge of guilt when he said that. A matter of fact, Galen liked Dee’s nickname. He thought it was much better than Dubhdara and at least easier to remember. The doctor didn’t say that outloud however.

“And I.. uhm..” Galen grabbed a grape from the bowl, “Maybe I might have met your son once, but I don’t quite remember.” The last words he said left his lips quickly and he ate the grape right afterwards hoping that Dubhdara would leave the conversation at that.