Author Topic: My Oh My  (Read 15467 times)

w0rmy

Re: My Oh My
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 06:08:11 PM »
As Blake stripped of his garments, a shiver of delight ran up his spine. Dee had tried to do it previously but got distracted with the kissing and occasional groping. The shiver that had just run up his spine was going to be nothing compared to what he was going to experience next. With every hungry kiss that was painted across his chest, Dee would moan softly. However, the moans grew louder when Blake once again grinded his hips and again. Dee could feel the other’s erection beneath the fold of the breeches and ached to rip them off. He ignored the urges and vented it out with rough kisses.

Despite the cold conditions, there was a light residue of sweat adorning Dee’s tanned flesh. It was like Dee’s heart skipped a beat when Blake grabbed his hand and placed it over is bulge. It had sent a rather large twang to his manhood and the beast in his stomach roared. He wanted to do everything to Blake and would be very, very angry if the boy denied his urges. Dee watched Blake undo the laces and then hop off to the side to take the rest off. A surge of euphoria and lust overwhelmed the squire when he saw the glory of Blake’s naked body.  

Dee returned the kisses rather enthusiastically, pushing his tongue against the others. With everyone kiss, a low groan would rumble deep within Dee’s chest. “Mmnn.” The squire smiled lazily at Blake’s request. It was funny hearing it, because normally, it was Dee who demanded such things. “If you want me to do that, make me feel like that.” The young male teased, casting a wink at Blake.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 07:42:24 PM »
Blake grinned back at Dee’s challenge. He ran his hands back over the other’s chest. The boy kissed the other just as roughly. He repeated the rubbing motion of his hips. Bringing his lips away, he moaned a tad bit louder. Tilting his head up, his curls bounced as he stared up at the sky for a minute. His back arched, showing off his curves and hairless chest. He glance back down at the squire. A playful smile played on his lips as he leaned down to kiss the other’s neck.

Biting down on the neck, he ran his hands along the other’s chest. His nimble fingers stopped for a moment to gently play with Dee’s nipples. He moaned before shifting down beginning to unlace Dee’s pants. Blake pulled down the pants a bit. Propping himself back up on his knee, shifting down as he pulled off the boy’s pants and undergarments. Throwing them over to where his own clothes were piled.

He shifted back up, running his ass along Dee’s now exposed erection. Blake brought his hands up to play with Dee’s hair gently. He leaned down kissing the other before letting his hands wander down to Dee’s groin. Blake gently grasped for Dee’s hard-on. He smiled mischievously before his expression changed to a frustrated pout. Leaning down he whispered once more in Dee’s ear, “Please, take me.” His whisper was a soft moan and he nipped at the other’s ear.

w0rmy

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 08:17:59 PM »
More moans and gasps escaped from Dee’s mouth upon feeling Blake’s wondering hand and the grinding of the hips. It was such a glorious moment and there was no fear of being found out. Sure, they were in a clearing but who was going to find out? They had ridden quite deep into the forest and it wasn’t as many came by this way. In fact, people rarely came by this way judging by the state of the ground. If the ground was worn out, it was obvious that people came by regularly but here? It looked as if people rarely came by, if at all.

When Blake bit into Dee’s neck, he gasped loudly. He absolutely loved getting love-bites! It wasn’t as if the boy received them much however, it was usually he who presented them. “Mmnn.” Dee moaned, biting his lower lip and clawed (gently) Blake’s smooth back. The throbbing between his legs was outrageous and it only increased the other played with his nipples. After all, they were such a sensitive area. Blake was certainly determined and Dee liked that. He liked that a lot. The squire quivered with excitement as Blake began to strip off his breeches and undergarments. Thankfully, it didn’t take long and he felt a lot better without them on. Clothes were such a nuisance.

“Oh Blake.” Dee groaned softly when he felt Blake’s hand grasp his dick. He ran a hand through dark auburn locks and admired how soft it was. He obviously looked after his hair. Dee sat forward and firmly took hold of Blake’s hips. Was he going to do this raw? That would be painful for the both of them and well, Dee had never done it raw. What could be used as a substitute? The only thought that came to mind was saliva… but would Blake give him oral pleasure? “Blake,” Dee gasped, “Do you want this raw? I have never done it raw before… if you give me a fellatio, the saliva can be a substitute for lubricant. I don’t mind either way.”  He nudged Blake’s hips playfully and smiled.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 09:13:21 PM »
Blake squirmed under the clawing on his back. It was a pleasurable squirm however as the pain stung against the cold and caused his breath to quicken even more. A light sweat had also began to cover his body, his cheeks blushing a soft pink. He matched Dee’s moans as he felt the throbbing underneath him. The boy couldn’t help but giggle when Dee started to play with his hair. He fluttered his eyelashes effeminately before shifting his hips up into Dee’s hands.

“Dee.” He answered back just as softly. Blake raised an eyebrow at Dee’s thoughtful expression. He wondered what the other was thinking about. His curiosity was solved in Dee’s next words. Raw. Blake thought to himself. He thought back to his previous experiences. Blake was sure he had done it raw then but then again he was much more sweaty then, then the two were right now.

His focus on thinking about how to answer was obvious on his face. He absently ran his hand on Dee’s dick as he thought about it. Blake really didn’t want to move to give Dee oral. He was enjoying exactly where his hips were and was afraid he might not get another opportunity if he moved from it. Leaning close to Dee, he began to chew on the other’s neck as he thought about a solution. The boy didn’t know much about lubricant, but the way Dee spoke about it, it sounded like it was necessary. He frowned for a moment before looking back up at Dee. When the other nudged his hips, he couldn’t help but smile back. A shot of desire ran through him and in the heat of the passion he gasped, “Just do it. Do it raw.”

Blake wasn’t fully aware of what he was saying, but he was sure he could take it. After all, he had experience in penetration and it wouldn’t be that much different… would it?. He gasped softly as he stroked Dee’s cock a couple more times. The boy didn’t think he would be able to stand it if he had to wait longer.

w0rmy

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »
A fine drizzle began to fall from the sky however it wouldn’t sway the two boys… just yet. Dee continued to thread his fingers through the other’s hair however only stopped when he felt Blake’s hand run along his throbbing member. Even though Dee had not gasped, it felt pretty damn good. It had sent a series of shivers through out his body and it wasn’t from the rain either.

Dee couldn’t help but groan softly when Blake bit at his neck. It was such a sensitive area for the boy, probably his most. It was probably the reason why Dee found love bites so damn sensual. It nearly always gave him hard-on.

“Raw?” Dee repeated, rubbing his hands along Blake’s smooth flesh. “Okay.” Wow! Raw! He hadn’t done raw before but had heard it did hurt if not done properly. Dee didn’t want to hurt Blake… “Okay, Blake, turn around.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 09:59:31 PM »
The light rain didn’t bother Blake. It actually felt good against his heated cheeks. He nodded as Dee repeated what he said. In his mind, he felt like he had made a mistake of saying raw but he wasn’t about to change his mind. He mirrored Dee’s hands, running them along the other’s body.

“Yes…“ He whispered softly. When Dee turned around he frowned in confusion. He had wanted to see Dee when they fucked, but I guess that’s not what the other wanted. Pouting gently, he brought a hand up to play with Dee’s hair. “Are you sure we can’t do it like this?“ He asked, running his finger down the other’s body gently.

Blake leaned in to kiss the other, bringing his hips to gently slide over the other. He was sure that he could be powerful enough to do it sitting up. The boy didn’t want to be fucked not looking at Dee. The whole idea scared him a little bit. He had never done it that way and he wanted to keep it that way. “Please.” He moaned gently, keeping the passion up as he licked at the other’s ear.

w0rmy

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 10:24:09 PM »
That pout, Dee couldn’t refuse it! Blake certainly knew how to present it with pristine perfection. Even though he wasn’t about to supply a negative answer, the playing with the hair helped quite a lot. “I have never done it that way but okay. We’ll do it that way.” It was going to be strange but it probably a much better idea.  

Dee returned the kiss, being careful to be gentle and not overly passionate… but it was hard to resist the urges. Anyway, it wasn’t as if he had to wait long. “Mmmnn, don’t worry.” It was time for Dee to be on top, plus, access would be easier this way. Gently, he rolled over so it was he was on the top and Blake was on the bottom. Dee kissed Blake a last time before entering.

Dee slid in (without the lube, it had been a bit of effort) and moaned into Blake’s shoulder. “Oh Talon, Blake…” He continued the thrusting motion, occasionally stopping to breathe.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 10:53:13 PM »
Blake grinned when he saw Dee begin to give in easily to his request. He kissed the other boy’s cheek when he agreed. Blake was happy that he didn’t have to do it the other way now. He enjoyed watching the other person and being able to see their expression.

He murmured, “Okay.” to Dee’s reassurance about worry. Blake put his arms around Dee’s neck as they rolled over. His legs were spread and he wrapped them around Dee’s waist. He made the most out of their last kiss before Dee entered.

“Ah!” Blake instantly cryed in pain. His cute face grimaced. He started to pant heavily. His hands moved to Dee’s back and dug into the other’s skin. Tears lightly formed in his eyes as he sniffed trying to get use to the stinging pain from the unnatural movement in him. He shakily gasped, “ah…. Ow…” He couldn’t help letting the word slip past his lips. There was so much tearing pain in him at the moment that he couldn’t think about anything else. He moved his hips a tad trying to get use to the feeling. Tears ran down Blake’s red cheeks. He tilted his head to the side, trying to hide his tears by flipping his curls in front of his face. Blake hadn\'t expected the tears. He had expected the normal about of pain, but he guessed that the last time he had sex, he was wrong. It hadn’t been raw. His nails ran down a bit, digging wounds into Dee’s shoulders.

“Dee,” Blake moaned softly, the pain obvious in his voice. At the next thrust, he gave a smaller cry as the burning sensation began to dull. He bit his lower lip before whispering, “Keep going.” He didn’t want the other to stop because of his pain. Blake was sure if Dee continued on that he would get use to it and the pleasure would take over after long.

w0rmy

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 11:20:25 PM »
This was a bad idea. They should have used some lubricant. Raw sex was painful and was usually picked by the experienced. The cry had shocked Dee, he didn’t even notice Blake clawing at his back.  Tears had then began to swell in the other’s eyes and that made Dee feel even worse… he couldn’t stand seeing that cute little face in so much pain.

“Blake…” Dee gently moved the curls out of Blake’s face and sighed. Perhaps this wasn’t a good idea but there was no denying his animalistic urges. He wanted to fuck however if Blake didn’t wish it, Dee would stop.

Dee nodded silently and continued to the sliding movement. For a moment, he had thought that Blake as going to ask him to stop… but obviously the kid had guts. Not to mention, he was fucking stubborn but Dee liked that.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 11:34:26 PM »
Blake winced once more at the stinging that went up his spine. His breathing was shaky and disconnected. He kept his eyes closed for the moment as his tears continued. The next sound that left his lips was a mixture of a sob and a moan. Using Dee’s back, the boy lifted himself up a bit trying to get in a better position. He failed however, falling back onto the blanket. Blake bit his lower lip trying to ignore the dulling pain and focus on the background pleasure that was there.

The boy shook his head gently, not necessarily to say anything but in an attempt to shake away his tears. He brought his hands up and gripped onto Dee’s hair. Pulling at it, he let out a gasp, “Ah,” He continued to moan softly, “ow, ah…” The boy shifted a little to the side trying to make it easier on himself.

As he took deeper breaths he started to calm himself a bit. The pain was starting to become familiar and Blake could not concentrate on the foreign pleasure pulsating through him. He let out a louder moan to let Dee know that he was starting to feel better, “Oh, Dee,” Was all he could get out though before gasping again.

w0rmy

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2007, 11:51:37 PM »
Dee bit his bottom lip and paused, giving the other a little break. He was beginning to feel quite bad and thought it would be best if he released his member. Especially when Blake made a little sound that could have easily been mistaken as sob. Even though it had been such a tiny little sob, it had sent stones tumbling into his belly. Dee hated seeing that look upon Blake’s face, especially since it was he was causing the pain.

Dee attempted to coax the other by cupping Blake’s cheek, his thumb stroking the skin. If Blake was in a lot of pain, he would have asked Dee to stop… and he wondered why the request didn’t come up.

The sex wasn’t pleasurable as Dee had anticipated (sure, it could be considered pleasurable but it was just wasn’t the same if the other wasn’t feeling it too…).  However, he did begin to feel a little bit when he heard Blake moan however still asked, “Are you okay, Blake…?”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2007, 11:59:11 PM »
Blake took the opportunity of Dee pausing to catch his breath. He rubbed his cheek against Dee’s hand as the other stroked away his tears. The tears had washed away the blood from his bruise and there was a light stinging coming from his cheek as well but he couldn’t even feel it the other pain was so strong.

After his breath was caught and he was sure the tears were mostly over, he opened his mouth. “Dee, don’t…” He tried to reassure the other. Yes, he was in a high amount of pain at the moment but that didn’t mean he wanted the squire to stop what he was doing. Blake was much too proud and stubborn to turn back now. Besides, he figured that in the long-run it would be good experience.

Sniffing lightly, he tried to lean upwards but his whole body shook from the action and he fell back down again. Grasping onto Dee’s neck, he attempted to smile but the falter and hesitation in the smile made it fail to be reassuring. Blake nodded his head, “Yes, yes. I’m… I’m getting okay.” He said. It was partly true and he wouldn’t know if it would get better unless they continued, “Please…. Please don’t stop.” Blake pleaded.

w0rmy

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2007, 12:13:21 AM »
A fine crease had formed on Dee’s smooth forehead upon hearing Blake plead. Blake had tried to reassure the other with a smile but it only made Dee feel worse. He continued to stroke this thumb soothingly against Blake’s skin and whisper reassuring words. “It’s okay.” Yet again, Dee had found himself in a most awkward and difficult situation. His morals were telling him to pull out of the boy while his raging desires told him to stay. It was hard to pick but eventually, the desire won. Desire nearly always won.

“Don’t stop?” Dee whispered softly, “Okay. Just tell me if you want to.” He clenched his eyes tight and continued the sliding the movements. Even though Dee tried to be careful, he knew it would still cause pain to Blake. He hoped that the other experience at least a little bit of pleasure, that would make the squire a little bit better.

“Oh Blake.” Dee moaned, arching his back. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2007, 10:35:27 AM »
Blake nodded enthusiastically towards Dee’s offer. He wouldn’t tell the other to stop, not now. The boy gasped gently when Dee began to move again. The sharp pain was still there but it was now accompanied by a small jolt of pleasure. The pleasure was a different feeling than other pleasures and it drove Blake’s desire wild. As Dee continued to move, the pleasure started to slowly overtake the pain. It helped that the mist of the rain, the sweat, and a little bit of blood had aided the sliding now. Blake was very aware of all those things on him as it felt soothing against his burning skin.

His hands moved to grasp at Dee’s hair. This time he didn’t pull as roughly and he even brought himself up for a few seconds before gently returning on his back. Gasping heavily, he stammered, “Nn…Dee…” When the other asked his question, Blake shifted his hips for the first time, trying to meet the sliding action with his own. It sent a cramping pain through his groin but at the same time the throbbing battled it for dominance. Blake’s body quivered with confusion at the two extreme feelings.

“Nn,” He moaned again trying to answer Dee’s question. Blake nodded once more, “Yes, yes.” He answered a tad bit louder trying to show confidence in his voice. Blake had been right though every time Dee slide out and then pushed back in, the pleasure gained and the pain started to fall to the background. It took Blake a few seconds before he brought his own hand to reach for Dee’s. Grasping the other’s hand tightly, he kept it there for just a few seconds. He shifted his hips once more, gasping at the action. He placed Dee’s hand on his still hard erection. While he had been in pain, his body had still enjoyed it and maintained the throbbing in him. Blake looked up at Dee, leaving the other’s hand there and bringing his back to hold onto the squire’s neck. He hoped Dee would rub him while he slide in and out. Blake hoped that pleasure combined with the growing pleasure he was feeling from the thrusting would make it enjoyable enough or him.

w0rmy

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2007, 12:43:23 PM »
Dee pulled some other strands out of Blake’s face and then threaded his fingers through the auburn locks. The rather enthusiastic nod helped Dee’s confidence to come trotting back, not quite galloping but it was close enough. He had quite worried about hurting Blake to a point that the boy would never ever want to see him again. When Dee continued the movements, he found that with every slide, it got easier and not just because he was getting used to it.

“Mmnn, Blake.” Dee gasped the other’s name, gripping the blanket tightly between his fingers. He gasped again. Blake, for the first time, had moved into his hips to help the sliding action. That simple movement made the beast in his belly roar with such immense pleasure, it was a little over bearing. Now Dee was able to see that Blake wasn’t in so much pain, the pleasure was beginning to come back… not that is had left entirely in the first place.

“Blake.” The male repeated the name softly when his hand had been placed on Blake’s cock. Feeling the hot piece of flesh sent a delightful shiver all over his body. As Dee massaged Blake’s throbbing member, he continued the sliding in and out movements. He was glad that the other wasn’t in so much pain now. He remembered his first time going raw… that hadn’t been exactly good and it would have completely understood if Blake hadn’t wanted to continue… though, Dee would be somewhat disappointed if he had to stop.