Author Topic: My Oh My  (Read 15501 times)

DoTheLimbo

Re: My Oh My
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2007, 12:59:37 PM »
Blake continued to gasp for air. A small cry left his lips as Dee started to massage him. Unlike the painful cry from before, this cry was very obviously a cry of happiness. He had been correct in thinking that the combination of the sliding and rubbing would be enough for him to try and phase the pain all the way to the background.

Concentrating his focus on Dee’s hand, he lifted himself up again. Using Dee’s neck to keep his shaking body up, he moved his hips once more. Blake panted as he kissed at the squire’s neck before biting down roughly. He moved his arms down to hug Dee closer. His nails dug into Dee’s back as he lifted from the bite, panting. His hot breath landed on Dee’s ear as he whispered, “Oh, Talon… Dee.”

He felt the throbbing in his member increase as Dee continued to massage it. Shifting his hips once more, Blake moaned loudly. It was becoming an increasingly pleasuring experience now and Blake had no thought to stop what they were doing.

w0rmy

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2007, 01:50:47 PM »
Dee felt a lot better now, especially moral wise. He knew now that the pain that Blake had once felt was now dying away and finally the pleasure was taking over… however, it had taken its damn time for it to arrive! Dee whipped back his lank hair, attempting to clear his vision. It just got in the way. He wanted to be looking at Blake while this wonderful, wonderful act. He liked having sex this way, it was a whole lot personal that the other way. The other way Dee found, was crude but access was a lot easier… well, it might happen again but he doubted it. Dee liked this method too much to go back now.

Before returning to message Blake’s member, he ran his fingers along it and gave it a gentle but firm squeeze. Dee inhaled sharply between his teeth when Blake bit down rather roughly on his neck. The bite had sent a little twang through out his groin and speed of the thrusting increased. He still couldn’t believe this was the same boy he met only over a week ago…

As there no more interruptions, Dee could feel an orgasm coming. An intense euphoria began to surge throughout the boy’s body, particularly on the tip of his cock. “Blake, Oh God… so good.” Dee spluttered between panting, clenching the blanket tighter. He hoped that Blake was going to enter the climax soon…

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2007, 02:46:53 PM »
Blake held onto Dee tightly. He stared at Dee for a moment, analyzing the other’s beauty before closing his eyes as he concentrated on the feelings jolting through his body. Blake was so gleeful that the trip had gone so well. He had expected Dee to make some excuse or refuse to do anything. Blake actually had planned just to get to making out because he thought that would be the farthest he would make it. But now that he had Dee to himself, feeling the other thrust into him, a great euphoria was running through him. He felt as if he had gained a victory in a war. The best feeling in the back of his mind was that he had successfully taken something that use to be his father’s. Something he had never done before, and it felt wonderful.

As Dee started to gasp, Blake squirmed his hips a tad. The warming inside him made him shake his head, his curls flicking back and forth. It was a wonderful feeling and made Blake call out rather loudly, “Ah, Dee!” The cry echoed across the trees before muffled by the light rain. Using Dee’s back, he forced himself to slide his hips down making sure that all of Dee was in him while the other climaxed.

Panting, he could feel his own throbbing start to become unbearable. The timing was a tad off but as Dee began to come down from his orgasm, Blake’s own body shook. He let out another loud cry of pleasure as his hips automatically tilted forward. Hugging Dee close as he climaxed, Blake began to let out a long string of crys and moans of pleasure.

w0rmy

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2007, 03:22:30 PM »
Throughout the experience, Dee hadn’t really thought of Galen. Sure, once or twice the doctor had popped in his head but the image was soon eradicated. There were some feelings but Galen but slowly, they were being scraped away and now it was Blake who Dee desired. Perhaps it was too soon to think like that but who cares? He had a feeling that Blake would like to see him again, and again. Dee wondered vaguely when the next time be, would it be ‘hunting’ again or archery practise? Well, probably not archery practise. That was in the in the open where prying eyes laid but here? It was very private and there would be no disturbances whatsoever.

Dee groaned loudly when he felt Blake shift down a bit so that his entire member was covered. It was probably the best bit that Dee had experienced through out the scenario. The climax had helped a lot with the sliding movements. “Blake…” Dee could feel Blake’s body shake as soon as it entered the climax, sure they had been a little off but who cared? As long as it still happened, everything was fine and dandy. A mixture of sweat and rain ran down his nose, landing square on Blake’s cheek. “Ah, mnn, Blake.”

Dee slid out of Blake and fell heavily on his back, not caring about the light drizzle of rain. It was quite soothing against his hot body. He reached out for Blake’s hand to bring him down to a kiss.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2007, 03:40:06 PM »
Blake gave a soft moan when Dee pulled away. He fell gently down on his back, letting go of the other. Gasping for air, he stared up at the rain clouds through the tree branches. His body was covered in rain and sweat. He felt hot as if the rain drizzling down on him was humid. Blake kept his gaze up ahead, listless for a couple minutes. He groaned gently, becoming more aware of the sticky substance between his legs and on his stomach. Luckily the rain was slowly washing the juices away.

As Dee reached out for Blake’s hand, Blake looked at him. He leaned over weakly kissing the other. His body was exhausted and now that the pleasure had released, the throbbing pain was the only feeling left in him. Though the pain was back in the forefront, Blake still felt happy about the whole situation. He stayed laying down however when he wanted to roll on top of the other to kiss Dee.

Unable to, he settled by scooting closer to the other. A couple light tears returned to his eyes and mixed in with the rain as they ran down his cheeks.  His hand grasped Dee’s hand, holding it tightly. He scooted to his side, resting his body against Dee’s. His head laid on Dee’s chest and he closed his eyes, resting.

w0rmy

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2007, 04:49:02 PM »
Dee wrapped his arm around Blake, bringing him closer.  Even though his breathing was not as rapid anymore, it was still quite deep and long. Dee was silent and stared up at the light grey sky. He couldn’t think of what to say but then again what was there to talk about?

Now there wasn’t any more action, Dee shivered a little. Goose bumps began to crawl up his skin, he could really taste the cold now.  The rain was coming down a little harder now and if they stayed out any longer they would catch a cold. Even though Dee wanted to continue lying down with Blake, he concluded it was time to get back home. People were going to be suspicious if they back now after all, it doesn’t take this long to hunt a measly fox right? Dee sighed and sat up, looking down at his adorable companion. Dee leant over the other, hands on either side of Blake’s head, “So, Blake, remember when you said something about ‘prettier’ boys? Do you still stand by that? Still think you’re prettier than me?” He kissed Blake, “You’re cuter than me, especially with that little pout of yours. I find that really hard to resist.” Dee winked and stood up, holding out a hand if Blake needed it.

It had taken quite a bit off effort getting the clothes back on. His flesh was wet from both the rain and sweat, so the cloth stuck to skin.  Once Dee had shoved on his riding boots, he looked back at Blake smiling, “Are you ready to go?” The squire’s odd eyes looked over at Blake, but this time concentrating on the bruise. It didn’t really look like one could get some falling of their horse, it looked like someone had hit him.  Dee would know considering he used to get slapped when he was younger.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2007, 07:39:19 PM »
Blake felt like he could stay there forever with Dee. Laying in the rain, relaxed. He softly moaned as he nestled his cheek against Dee’s chest. He frowned when he felt Dee move underneath him. At first he didn’t want to give up his spot and attempted to hold the other down. Yet his body was too weak and Dee sat up with no trouble. Sliding off the other, Blake continued to lay there. He smiled up as Dee leaned over him.

His sweet smile instantly turned into a mischievous smirk at Dee’s words. He kissed the other back before watching the other stand up. Blake looked at the hand and giggled, “Of course I’m prettier.” He responded before rolling onto his side. Propping himself up in sitting position, his back faced Dee. The boy was glad that he had chosen to turn around because his expression winced with pain as he moved his body. He hoped he could stand up alright. Blake tried, his legs shaking with tremendous effort. “Ah…” He whispered under his breath as fresh tears appeared in his eyes, “ow…” He tried to make the sounds as quiet as possible not wanting Dee to hear it. Holding his arm around his hips, he breathed harshly trying his best to get over the stinging pain blasting against his insides.

Blake watched as Dee got dressed, standing there still not wanting to move quite yet. The rain had washed away some of the sweat and stickiness from his body but the insides of his legs were still dripping with various fluids that Blake rather not look at. He rued putting on his pants over it. Blake hoped he wouldn’t ruin his undergarments as he walked over. Grabbing onto his clothing he began to put them on. By the time he had gotten his pants on, Dee was already standing there ready to go. Bending over was very painful but Blake tried to endure barely hiding the pain in his expression.

Once he was dressed, Blake ran his hands along his inner thighs. They were wet with rain but just that. His undergarments had done well to clean up any extra liquids. Blake turned to look at Dee. He nodded, “Ah, yes.” Blake responded starting to walk over to his horse. However, there was a tad bit of a problem. It appeared through the passion and the rain, the horse had wandered off since Blake had forgotten to tie the animal up. He stared where he had left his horse with an expression of disbelief. Blake glanced over, Dee hadn’t noticed the lack of the horse either yet. Instead the squire was examining Blake’s face. He frowned lightly before offering a false smile, “Why, haven’t you looked at me enough for the hour?” He teased. However, Blake felt like Dee was feeling pity or some emotion close to that judging by the other’s gaze. He hated being looked at like that and wished Dee would stop. So he turned away and crossed his arms. “And my horse appears to have left before us.” He finally spoke up.

w0rmy

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2007, 10:03:27 PM »
Dee raised an eyebrow, obviously amused by Blake’s response. Even though it had been expected, it was never the less amusing. As Blake didn’t take his offered hand, Dee let it drop by his side. He watched the other attempt to get up and wondered why it took so long. Every movement that Blake had made, he had done it very gingerly. Almost as if he didn’t want to hurt himself throughout the process.  Dee felt like it was his duty to kneel down and help the boy but then he remembered Blake was very proud. Perhaps more so than Dee.

Dee snapped back into reality when he heard Blake’s voice. He had been staring too long and it was obvious on Blake’s face even though his voice didn’t suggest it. “No, I haven’t.” he replied, forcing a smile just like Blake had done previously. Dee sighed and reached back to let loose his hair. The damp golden red locks fell lightly on to his shoulders and it contrasted wonderfully against the dark green backdrop. Dee was about to tie his hair back till he heard Blake inform him that his Welsh Cob had disappeared.  “Should’ve tied him, silly boy.” He teased, tying his hair back into a pony tail. “You can ride with me.” Dee said quickly, not wanting Blake to have a fit.

Dee quickly saddled his pony and then looked back Blake, smiling a little. “Come on, I’m sure you’re animal will be back at the stables.” He bit his bottom lip then added, “…Pretty boy.” He didn’t want Blake to be sulking on the way home. It would just ruin the feeling!

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2007, 10:19:51 PM »
Blake scrunched his nose in an angry expression at Dee’s teasing. He shrugged, too weak at the moment to retort. Instead, he glanced around the trees before looking back at Dee. He took a deep breath before nodding, “Alright.” Blake said. He didn’t intend to say thanks after all it was expected that Dee would offer a ride.

He watched as Dee saddled his pony, the pout firmly on his lips. Blake took a couple steps, his legs shaking as he did. He stared at the horse as if it was a death sentence. Blake was realizing as he thought in his mind how to mount the horse that it was going to hurt a lot. The pain between his legs was still quite sharp and he was barely able to lift himself up to stand let alone to mount a horse. Gulping, he looked at Dee for a second before looking back at the horse. Through his worries, Blake hardly acknowledged Dee’s reassurance and comment.

Blake put his hand on the horse before placing it back to gently hug his hip. The boy glanced back at Dee. He waited to see if Dee would help him. Blake didn’t want to ask for help, but he didn’t want to fall either if he failed to get up there himself. Torn between pride and health once more, Blake finally spoke up, “Well, aren’t you going to be a gentleman and help me up?” He said in a rather snobbish tone as if Dee should have already offered a helping hand to mount the pony. Blake flipped a couple curls out of his face as he stared at Dee expectantly.

w0rmy

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2007, 11:15:49 PM »
Dee looked over his shoulder and was surprised to find Blake looking quite pale, appearing to be in a great deal of pain. It was most likely-no! The only possible cause for Blake’s pain was from the sex and Dee felt quite ashamed. He wished he had brought some lubricant how was he to know? Dee had assumed that this was going to be nothing more than a simple hunting trip!

Dee sighed lightly and mounted Bane, looking down at Blake. He couldn’t help but grin at what Blake said next, it was so damn cute! And the little hair flick too! Dee offered his hand and said “You know” Pulling the other up behind him. “You’re really fucking cute. I’m finding to resist the urge, pull you to the ground and cover you with kisses.” Dee grinned and looked over his horses ears. “We’ll go slowly for you, okay?”  He nudged the horse and it began walking forward. At first, the animal plodded along the grassy path but with a bit of urging, it\'s walk became more energetic.  

“Are you okay?” Dee titled his heard, his hazel eye on Blake. He imagined that the other would be in a lot of pain, especially now riding a horse. He wanted to give some form of reassurance but nothing came to mind. Plus, he had to concentrate on what was on his front of him, who knows… there could be a rabbit hole lurking about anywhere.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2007, 11:26:34 PM »
Blake took Dee’s hand, really relying on the other to help him up onto the saddle. He winced and gave a little gasp as he straddled the horse. Maybe it would had been better if he had sat facing the side instead of straddle, but it was too late now and Blake didn’t want to move. His breathing which had calmed for a few seconds became heavy again. As Dee spoke, Blake blushed brightly. He slapped the other’s back playfully.

“You don’t need to go slow for me.” He responded stubbornly. Despite his words however, he wrapped his arms around Dee’s waist and closed his eyes. There was a throbbing pain running through his thighs and inside him. He rested his head on Dee’s back. “Nn,” He moaned, biting his lower lip as he tried to suffocate an ’ow’.  Burying his face against Dee’s shirt, he hugged the other closer. Each time the horse bounced, a new jolt of pain resurfaced and Blake’s grip tightened on Dee before relaxing again only to start the cycle over once more.

When Dee asked if he was okay, Blake took a deep breath trying to hid his pain for the moment. He nuzzled his cheek against the other’s back before opening his mouth. Blake had meant to merely respond that he was fine but instead his emotions betrayed him and a whimper left his lips. He instantly brought his lips to Dee’s neck, kissing it as he tried to make the other forget about the whimper. As the horse gave a particular rocky step, Blake bit down as a rather painful stab went through his abdominal.

w0rmy

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2007, 11:57:59 PM »
Dee smiled impishly when he felt Blake slap his back. What he had said, it had been completely true. The urge to rip the boy down onto the ground was immense but of course, all good things come to those who wait. And anyway, he didn’t possess the energy to repeat such an act oh and plus the fact Blake was in a great deal of pain.

When Blake wrapped his arms around Dee’s belly, he held the reins in his left while the right hand rested on Blake’s. With every little sound that left Blake’s lips, it made Dee feel worse. He tried to slow the horse’s movements but the animal pulled on the bit and continued its eager pace. Bane obviously wanted to go home to a dry stable and engorge himself with hay. “Greedy thing…” Dee muttered, once again pulling on the reins lightly.

Dee pulled hard on the reins and horse halted. The beast threw back and stomped is foot in frustration, even letting out a low whinny. Obviously, it had not wanted to stop and had only obeyed his master’s orders reluctantly. Even though the kiss had sent a delightful series of shivers up his spine, there was no way he was going to forget the whimper. Dee opened is mouth but snapped it shut and urged the pony forward once more. He decided there was no point in repeating the question because the answer would be the same. I’m fine.

The journey back to the stables had taken about an hour but it felt a lot longer than that. Once the stable was in sight, Bane’s ears pricked forward and he moved into a trot. However, as soon as he did, Dee tugged rather sharply and so it slowed down back to a walk. “I’m sorry about that, Blake. He sometimes gets a little over excited… he is still young.” Once they had arrived at the stables, Dee helped Blake down. “Look, there is your horse!” Dee pointed. “See, everything is fine except… your lower exterior.” The red head smiled though faintly.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2007, 12:07:14 AM »
The ride had felt like years and by the end, Blake was barely conscious. He felt as if his mind had been placed in a different dimension and that everything around him was just a figment of imagination. It was quite surreal. He was brought back into reality for a few seconds when Bane began the trot towards the stables. Blake jolted a bit, having noticed that he had pretty much been zoning out against Dee. He gasped as the pain which he had gotten use to made a refreshing jolt through his body.

Blake watched over Dee’s shoulder at the stable. He sighed gently, nestling against the other. Once they were at the stables, Blake almost fell off the saddle when Dee left. It took quite a bit of effort to get off the horse as well. Cramps were all through his legs and abdominals. As soon as his feet hit the ground, he fell into Dee. Pretending as if he had planned the fall, he hugged Dee close. His quivering body however gave away that the fall was merely because of weakness and pain.

Blake didn’t even bother to look towards his horse as he grimaced through the cramping. He softly attempted to shake his leg, which had fallen asleep along with cramping, trying to make it wake up. The numbing pain felt terrible and Blake didn’t move to let go of Dee. He stared up as Dee made his comment. A bright red blush appeared on the boy’s face and he frowned.

“It’s fine.” He responded in his stubborn way even though it was very obvious by his quivering body that it wasn’t fine. Blake attempted to move his weight to his feet but when a thundering pain responded, he continued to hold onto Dee instead. He tried to think of a way to make the hug seem not like the support it was. Blake glanced around, not being able to think of a solution. He was too exhausted.

w0rmy

« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2007, 12:25:09 AM »
Dee wrapped his arm around Blake while his other held onto the reins of the horse. For once in his entire life, he had no desire to untack his own animal. He whistled and eventually got the attention of a wondering stable boy. The stable hand came over and was at first a little confused but later looked generally amused. “Please.” Dee’s voice was strained, he found it very difficult to be polite. “I am Lord Dubhdara’s son, Dee. Please take my steed, rub him down and untack him.” Dee made a gesture his head, “And that one too. Thank you.”

Dee shuffled over to the right a bit and gently pushed Blake onto the wooden bench. He bent down so that their eyes would meet. “You’re not fine.” Dee placed his hand on Blake’s knee and gave it a squeeze. “Do you want me to call a carriage for you? Of course you do, you can’t fucking walk like that.” Dee stood up and glanced around to find a stable boy. After a bit of searching and grumbling, he had found one. At first, the stable hand had moaned with the request but upon using his father’s name, the other obeyed quickly and silently.

“The carriage shouldn’t take too long.” Dee propped himself by Blake, ignoring the urge to wrap his arm around the other. “I’ll wait with you, Blake.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2007, 12:36:25 AM »
Blake buried his face in Dee’s shirt not wanting to see the stable boy that Dee called over. He hoped he wouldn’t be recognized by anyone that gossiped. Blake hated gossip. Swaying a little bit, his grip tightened and his fingernails dug into Dee’s back for a moment slightly upset that he had called a stable boy over.

He hadn’t expected for the next second to be pushed down onto a bench. Wincing at the sudden unexpected movement, he glared at Dee with a hurt expression. Pouting like a little kid, he leaned back on the bench and crossed his arms. In his logical thoughts he knew that Dee merely cared for him and probably felt a bit guilty, but his emotions were in charge at the moment and he scoffed. Though his legs were still pounding with pain, he jerked his knee away from Dee’s hand. He watched as Dee stood up. As the other started to walk away, Blake mumbled, “I don’t need a carriage.” He knew that the other was probably right. Walking would be difficult and painful if not impossible.

While Dee was away, Blake attempted to stand up. The tingles in his legs started to disappear as he took a few steps forward. A burning however was in his abdominal and he leaned over placing his hand on a beam for support. Hugging his stomach, he leaned over feeling a wave of dizziness. Blake hadn’t expected this much pain as a consequence for his act of passion. Upset with how weak he was and how much pain he was in, the boy’s hand clenched in a fist and the tears that sprung to his eyes were now ones of anger.

He walked back to the bench, having not traveled too far from it and sat back down deciding to rest. Blake bent over his knees, covering his face in his hands. It wasn’t long before he felt Dee come up beside him. He kept his face hidden, the hot tears rolling down his cheeks. At the question, all he could do was shrug not wanting his voice to betray him once more with a sob or whimper.