Author Topic: My Oh My  (Read 15574 times)

w0rmy

Re: My Oh My
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2007, 01:06:31 AM »
Dee once again resisted his urges. Blake was so cute! The way he pouted, crossed his arms, it was so cute! Dee’s hands ached terribly to grope the boy and press his lips against the other. This act, however, could not be in done considering that they were in public. The public, Dee mused, they love gossiping but he detested it. It was boring and dull and most of it was untrue though, sometimes they true. Anyway, it usually most unwise to take rumours for granted and Dee had to learn the hard one. Previously, he had heard that a friend of Dubhdara’s had a son who was gay and exceptionally good looking. Dee thought it would be a good opportunity to go ‘meet’ the boy however as one would guess, the ‘meeting’ ended quite badly. Just thinking about it made Dee shudder with displeasure, it was not a good memory.

Dee clenched his fist and then placed it gently on Blake’s back. He rubbed the area gently however tried to look not too concerned over his companion’s behaviour. Dee had a hunch that Blake may be weeping or why would he hide so desperately behind is palms? As his hand continued its rhythmic movement, Dee continued to wonder vaguely. Perhaps he is frustrated? No… he is in pain. It’s obvious, just look at him.

“Blake.” The squire whispered softly, leaning forward so that his lips brushed against the other’s ear. His hand slowly snaked its way up to Blake’s nape. Once it had reached its desired destination, his index finger twirled the curls. “I didn’t realise you would be in so much pain.” Dee bit his bottom lip, wondering what to say next. Nothing came so nothing was said.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2007, 06:54:02 AM »
Blake gave a small shiver when Dee placed his hand on his back. He let the other continue rub his back. While it felt good, it only encouraged the tears rolling down his cheeks. A shaking sob left his lips before Dee leaned over. When the squire began to play with Blake’s hair, the boy wiped the frustrated tears away from his eyes quickly. He straightened his posture, only barely wincing from the small movement. Blake looked over at Dee.

“Well,” He paused, the frustration obvious in his tone of voice, “Neither did I.” Blake responded before bringing his hand up. He slapped Dee’s hand away. Blake felt highly irritated and while he regretted the slap the next second after he had done it, he kept his frustrated attitude in place.

The boy scooted away from Dee on the bench, “But it happened.” Blake glanced past Dee through the stables, “So stop acting like it’s a big deal. I‘ll live, really.” He turned away from Dee, rubbing his red eyes with his palm, “You forget my father is a doctor. As soon as I get home, I‘ll just take something.” After this comment, Blake decided he wasn’t going to talk to Dee until the carriage got there. While he wasn’t exactly sure how Dee had earned the silent treatment, he kept to it. Blake didn’t even look over at Dee, his eyes focused forward.

w0rmy

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2007, 10:53:14 AM »
Dee was a bit taken back when he saw Blake’s red eyes. Even though he had suspected that, he hoped that his suspicions were not true. Blake had indeed been crying. He sighed a little but otherwise wasn’t offended when Blake slapped his hand.  Dee rested his hands on his thighs and glanced around, in hope that the carriage had arrived. However, the one thing he could see was stable boys rushing about, saddling horses for the nobles et cetera et cetera.  

Dee watched Blake briefly, wondering why he was receiving the silent treatment. But, then decided not to look too deeply into the matter… after all, it was Blake. The boy was spoilt and liked to get his own way. Dee thought vaguely, Even I don’t act like that. He was about to say something however it was interrupted by an obnoxious voice. “Mis’er! Your carriage is ‘ere!” Dee turned, cringing slightly at the accent and said thank you.

“Blake, your carriage is here.” Dee briefly took hold of Blake’s shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. He released his hand and let it drop to his side. Dee looked at Blake then outside to where the carriage was waiting. It was small and it was only drawn by one horse. It didn’t look very posh looking either, Dee hoped desperately that Blake wouldn’t mind. “Oh!” The squire exclaimed, standing up. He sped out of sight and returned just as quickly. And  in his hands were...

“The fox. I nearly forgot, here.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2007, 11:14:40 AM »
Blake didn’t even bother to look around when the carriage arrived. When Dee touched his shoulder, he jerked away from the squeeze and stood up While the pain seared through the sudden movement and a wave of dizziness hit his head, he was too busy being stubborn and frustrated to show it. Keeping his arms crossed, he pouted angrily.

He placed his gaze on the ground and slowly, very slowly, walked over to the carriage. As he did, he glared enviously for a split second as the squire sped off. The moment the envy had appeared in his thoughts, he shook it off however. He knew perfectly well he had brought this on himself, but it didn’t change the fact that he hurt all over and was irritated to the max.

Blake had reached the carriage by the time Dee was back with the fox. He glanced down at it as Dee offered it. His features softened for a moment before he shook his head, “You can keep it.” He said, grabbing onto the carriage’s door frame. Blake hoisted himself up into it, a small grimace of pain breaking through his expression. Sitting down as soon as he was in the carriage, he felt a little proud he had made it there all on his own. Leaning over his knees, he looked out the door at Dee, “I have plenty at home. That one can be yours.” He paused for a moment before a playful smile teased the corner of his lips, “And I’ll keep the fox from our next hunting trip.”