Author Topic: Distractions  (Read 14027 times)

w0rmy

Re: Distractions
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 09:37:24 PM »
Dee hadn’t noticed the figure and even if he did, he wouldn’t have cared. The lust within was over whelming and there were so many things he wanted to with Blake, even if it meant doing it right here in the kitchen. Suddenly, Julius’s face came to mind. How would the man feel if he found two boys now? Shock and once he recovered, proceed to pull them apart. Dee hoped that didn’t happen, he had waited too long.

When Blake arched his back, his grip had tightened. He never, ever wanted to let the boy go. Dee returned Blake’s kisses with the same enthusiasm, entering his tongue into the other. Oh Talon! More little pleasurable sounds could be heard, Dee as obviously enjoying the experience. But then, to his displeasure, the kissing had stopped. Why? Dee’s face fell with confusion and disappointment, did he do something wrong? Judging by those previous moans, he hadn’t… but the look on Blake’s face, it wasn’t a happy one.

“No?” Dee scratched the back of his head, confused. “Why not?” He wished Blake wouldn’t pout like that, it was distracting. Dee lifted his hand and played with Blake’s curls, “Come on. Please, Blake.” The kissing had to continue! But, he was a tad curious about the other’s behaviour. What would cause such abruptness?

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 11:40:25 PM »
Blake flipped his curls out of the way, only letting Dee touch them for a second. He took another step away. The pleading that left Dee’s lips made Blake’s position of anger falter a bit. Not showing the falter in his expression however, he spoke up, “You just left me.” His tone was quiet but deadly. He didn’t bother to explain that he was talking about the dinner.  The boy kept his arms crossed, “You just left me all alone with my father.” His foot suddenly tapped against the floor. He expected an explanation before anything went even further.

He brought a hand up to start twirling a curl as he pouted at the other. Dee had better have a good explanation, reason, excuse, apology or whatever. Blake wasn’t about to let the boy have anything more until he got some sort of promising words that it wouldn’t happen again. He hoped that Dee would figure it out, because inside he really wanted to continue with what they were doing.

w0rmy

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 11:41:36 PM »
Ah, so that was it. Dee’s hand fell, he rubbed it along his jaw line. The slight twinge of guilt that been hiding in the back of his mind, well, it came right into the open now. Yes, Dee had expected Blake to say this, but now? He had predicted the boy to say something ages ago, there was nothing in the letter either. The letter had simply an invitation to archery practise, nothing more.

“I’m sorry.” Dee spoke softly but unlike Blake, his voice was gentle. “I didn’t mean to, I didn’t know what to say.” He rubbed the side of his neck, thinking what to say next. Out of the corner of his eye, Dee could have sworn he saw figure. In any case, he chose to ignore as there more important matters at hand. “I just wanted to get out of there… I was… scared, okay? Fucking scared.” Dee frowned, looking away from the angry blue eyes. It had taken a lot of effort to admit that, Blake should consider himself lucky. “I felt terrible though. I didn’t like leaving you alone. I’m sorry. I’ll never do it again, I promise”

Dee fumbled with the hemming of this tunic and looked back at Blake. He took the other’s arms, gently tugging so that his lips met Blake’s forehead. “I told Julius about my social life you know.” The corners of his lips twitched, “He wasn’t happy. He was pretty angry. I also don’t think he was pleased about how I was acting…  I mean, how I was touching you like that. I don’t care though, I wanted to touch you.” Dee paused, his lips curling. “I still want to touch you… I’m finding it hard not to actually. You’re so fucking cute, I want to do everything to you. Everything.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 11:52:21 PM »
Blake listened to Dee’s words. He waited on them as if Dee was about to give a final sentence to a trial. The boy’s blue eyes were wide as he watched the other’s expression for any hesitation. He kept his arms crossed as he considered Dee’s words. After a moment, he answered, “You didn’t. You didn’t even think about me at the time.” This time, the words were filled of hurt instead of anger.

At Dee’s tugging, Blake let the other kiss his forehead. Glancing up at the other, his expression softened for a moment. He blinked at the words social life. Blake wondered if that’s what it was called. He listened, a blush steadily gaining on his cheeks at Dee’s charming words. The boy however visibly bristled at the mention of Julius. He kept his arms crossed despite staying near Dee.

“Have you fucked this knight of yours?” He asked, taking the opportunity to get this jealous thought out of the way. Blake was unsure what he would do if Dee said yes. But he was sure that if the other said no, forgiving the other for leaving him behind was becoming steadily easier as his body longed to touch Dee again.

After a moment of consideration, he spoke up, “Everything?” His lips became especially pouty, “To just me?” He pointed at himself, before giggling softly, “And you want to touch me?” The boy leaned in, his mouth coming close to the other, “Then how about we play a very special game…”

w0rmy

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 12:12:49 AM »
Dee bit the inside of his lip. He didn’t like hearing the hurt in Blake’s voice. He sighed and apologised once more, meaning every word. “I’m really sorry, Blake.” Dee squeezed the boy’s arms lightly.

“Wh-what?” Dee stammered, shocked at the question. Was this… was this… wait what? He couldn’t believe Blake actually asked it! It almost sent him into a fit of giggles. Him and Julius? Together? Fucking? That very idea sent a chill down his spine. Yes, Dee liked Julius but the relationship was strictly platonic. Fucking Julius? Ugh! Dee shuddered again. “No! No, Blake!” He shook his head, “I have not fucked him and nor do I plan to.” He shook his head again, appalled at the thought.

“Just you…” Dee faltered, Blake was pouting again. God, it drove him crazy! It he had to wait any long, Dee wasn’t sure what he would do. “Oh?” Raising an eyebrow, “A special game? How do you play and what are the rules?”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 12:21:36 AM »
Blake was happy to see the disgust in Dee’s face at the mention of fucking Julius. He smiled at this before continuing on.

He brought a hand to Dee’s chest, gently touching it before taking it away. He raised his hands up in the air as if surrendering, “Well here’s the game. You get to kiss me, and I get to kiss you.” Blake smiled in his mischievous way, “But, the catch is. Neither of us can touch each other while doing so. The first one to touch loses.” He leaned in closer to Dee, his lips in rather close proximity of the other’s, “The winner gets to do…” His voice became deeper and more teasing, “whatever he wants to the loser.” The last words were strung out and it seemed like an eternity for Blake to say.

After explaining the rules, Blake grinned and went, “Ready? Go.” Without giving time for Dee to do anything, Blake pressed his lips up against the other. Licking his tongue against the squire’s bottom lip, a soft gasp left his lips. His hands, however, stayed up in the air in a surrendering position as he kissed the other.

w0rmy

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 12:43:04 AM »
Dee listened carefully. With every word, the smile on his face stretched. It sounded fun and the prize was most tempting however, he knew he was going to loose. Dee loved touching.

“Sounds fun. I’ve never played it before.” In the past, Dee had played a few games but nothing like this. “Though, I think I might loose.” He giggled, not bothering to stifle it behind his fingers. There was no one around so why bother to hide it? If Dee lost, it wouldn’t matter. It’ll be interesting to see what Blake would do to him.

Before he could even make a reply, Blake had pressed his lips against Dee’s. He almost lost the game too. His hands were an inch away from the other’s shoulders! He moaned in frustration, the temptation was so strong.

As Dee rolled his tongue against Blake’s, his hands began to wonder again. He was terrible at this. With an obvious amount of effort, Dee snatched back his hands . He clenched the hem of his tunic, nearly ripping it. Blake was too good at this.  More moans could be heard deep from his chest, they wouldn\'t stop. Dee was about to give in.

ravery

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 08:45:42 AM »
Julius was a little taken aback by the other man\'s laughter, and lifting his head to watch him, the knight found himself smiling as well. Whilst Mr Chaput\'s honesty came as a surprise, it was rather refreshing, especially given the fact that so many people here in Oberon tended to avoid the truth if they could at all help it.

Shrugging slightly and taking the other man\'s lack of acknowledgement of his offer as a no, he turned to take a seat, settling down in one of the chairs opposite Mr Chaput quietly. His smile lessened a little as he listened to the other man speak, and bit the inside of his lip out of habit, still feeling a little awkward given the other man\'s obvious awareness of both his relationship with Dee and of Dee\'s relationship with... well, just about half the countryside, apparently.

“I... I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me about this, Mr Chaput,” he said, straightening his shirt absently. “To be honest, I\'ve been nearing my wit\'s end trying to find some way to deal with him. I\'ve been trying to be supportive, but nothing I say seems to be getting through to the boy.”

Frowning absently, he shook his head, rubbing at the back of his neck absently. “I know it sounds rather wretched of me, but I honestly don\'t know what to do with him anymore.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »
Blake couldn’t help but return the giggle. He kept his arms up, making sure that he wasn’t touching the other. As the kissing became more passionate, his fingers clenched before he placed his hands on the back of his head. Clenching at his curls, his tongue pressed against the other’s. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to win, since he was unsure what he would want to do to Dee if he won. Yet his stubbornness made him want to be the victor and so he put his best effort into it. Panting against the kisses, he stepped even closer to Dee so that their hips were touching. He wondered how soon would Dee give in.

---Meanwhile----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin watched Julius as he sat down as well. His fingers tapped on his thigh lightly. He was very comfortable speaking with the knight about the matter. His smile didn’t falter at Julius’s less than enthused reaction. Robin had not expected the man to be entirely happy about the situation. After all, Dee’s jealousy was a problem but Robin wanted to make sure the basic groundwork of support and a mentor was there before he even began to talk more in-depth about the problem.

His smile went back into a polite, serious expression as Julius responded. Robin’s fingertips continued to tap on his thigh absently in thought. For the first time since he entered the room, a light frown appeared on his expression. It wasn’t a frown of anger or frustration but instead of confusion. He brought a hand up, flipping his bangs back. It appeared that Dee was quite the handful for Julius.

“Well, do you know how long exactly this has been going on?” Robin asked in a curious tone. He was unsure of when Blake and Dee had begun seeing each other, but right now his attention was on Dee. In the little time of knowing the boy, Robin had taken it upon himself to make sure that Dee was in a caring environment. He was aware what happened to confused, young boys who began relationships in families that were the opposite of caring or supportive. Having close experiences, Robin found that he could never let a boy stay in such a dangerous situation. While the instructor was sure that Julius seemed like he wanted to be supportive, the knight wasn‘t sure how. Robin’s confused frown disappeared for a moment and a small smile played upon his lips, “How active are you in being the boy’s role model? Has he been able to see how you act around situations such as parties, get-togethers, or meeting lovers?” He was aware the latter was a tad bit odd for some people, but it was also important to know if Dee had taken any information from taking part in such a scene.

ravery

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 12:58:02 PM »
Despite being rather grateful to Mr Chaput for how polite and understanding he was being, Julius couldn\'t help but feel a little disturbed that Dee\'s age didn\'t seem to be an issue for him. He didn\'t want to offend the other man though, especially given the fact that he\'d come all the way out just to speak to him, and Julius knew that things could be much, much worse considering the situation.

Watching as the man\'s long fingers tapped against his thigh for a moment, Julius then looked back up at Mr Chaput, wondering why he was continually being caught off guard by the red head\'s smile. It made him feel as if he could trust the other man, even though Julius knew that he had only really known him for less than half an hour, and that it would probably be unwise to do so straight off the bat. Then again, the man hadn\'t said or done anything malicious in the short space that they\'d been in each other\'s acquaintance, and from the sounds of things, he knew what he was doing.

Raising his eyebrows slightly at the next question he was asked, Julius sat back a little, not entirely sure what to make of such a personal inquiry. Whilst he was awkward about talking about such matters with someone who was essentially a stranger, he realized there was always the possibility that this Mr Chaput might actually be able to help him.

“Well,” he finally said after some thought, “no, I don\'t suppose I have been very active, to tell you the truth.” Shifting absently in his seat, he made a face at his hair, brushing it back out of the way and tightening the tie slightly to try and keep it out of his eyes. “I\'ve been out of the country for quite some time, you see, but the boy was quite adamant about staying in Elaria. I didn\'t want to force him to leave his friends and family behind.”

Fidgeting unconsciously with the hem of his shirt, the knight frowned slightly, tilting his head and watching the man opposite him. “And as far as I\'m aware, he has been... pursuing these activities for just over a year.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 01:33:24 PM »
Robin’s fingers continued to tap against his thigh as he watched Julius’s expression. He could sense weariness, awkwardness, and uncertainty in the man. Despite this, Robin was glad to see that Julius was being compliant in answering his questions. He knew it could be much worse, such as being thrown out and banned from the manor. Robin was glad that Julius was accepting the conversation and seemed to truly want the help.

As Julius sat back, Robin instead leaned forward. His elbows propped on his knees, as he watched the other with complete attention. The instructor’s foot began to tap gently in a fidgety sort of way. Robin almost felt like he should stand up and pace as the two talked, but he stayed sitting.

Robin watched as the knight played with his hair as he talked. His foot continued to twitch absently as Robin listened. He leaned back at the confirmation that Julius was not an active role model for Dee. Putting his index finger against his cheek in thought, he hummed softly. The absence due to traveling, though Robin barely knew Julius or Dee, explained a lot and let him know more about the situation. He softly clicked his tongue as if disapproving of Julius’s words.

“Just over a year…? And I figure he’s around Blake’s age, perhaps… fifteen?” Robin asked, certain that he was close to the boy’s age. The instructor paused before suddenly speaking up, “By ‘these activities‘, you are suggesting that Blake isn’t his first relationship, correct?” Robin wasn’t surprised to hear this idea but he wanted to make sure that he was correct in his assumptions. He stopped twitching his foot, shifting his legs so that the ankles were no longer crossed. The instructor decided to continue on before Julius answered the last question, “I figured so, the way he spoke towards me and his jealousy factor seemed much more serious and sophisticated for a couple young boys’ puppy love.” His index finger tapped his cheek, “I am thinking that Squire Dee needs a constant male role model in his life that he can look up to and follow so he doesn’t fall into a scandalous lifestyle.” Robin spoke with so much confidence that it was obvious by the tone of his voice that he must have had personal experiences pertaining to the situation.

ravery

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 09:09:33 AM »
Julius raised an eyebrow as the Mr Chaput\'s apparent level of confidence contrasted with his continual fidgeting. He still wasn\'t entirely sure what to make of this man- as attractive as he was, and as charming as he was being, Julius doubted it would be a wise decision to trust him completely, especially given the fact that he\'d known him for less than a day. Then again, what he was saying was valid, and it appeared the other man had had at least a little personal experience with these matters. Settling back in his seat, the knight tilted his head, watching as the other man\'s foot started to twitch.

“You clearly have had previous experience in this matter,” he said, choosing his words carefully. Whilst it did worry him that the other man appeared to have experience in handling children in these sorts of situations (what sort of children did this Mr Chaput tutor, after all?), he didn\'t want to offend him. “And yes, Dee is fifteen. I was just about to- oh.”

Blinking as he was cut off before finishing his sentence, the corner\'s of Julius\'s mouth tightened slightly into a small frown. Despite being rather glad for Mr Chaput\'s advice, he couldn\'t help but feel a slight twinge of annoyance at the fact that this man obviously thought he had all the answers to everything. However, knowing full well that getting irritated would do nothing to solve the matter, he shook his head clear of the thought, instead sitting up a little in his seat to watch the other man move.

He waited till the other man paused for breath before speaking up. “I\'m grateful to you for your help, Mr Chaput. However, I must admit, I have no idea as to where I might start.” He shifted, brushing his shirt down absently before continuing. “My traveling has already been put on hold for an... indefinite amount of time, but... But I would be most obliged if we could further discuss how I might go about this. If you have the time, of course.”

Along with the twisting irritation he was determined to ignore, there came another feeling, dangerously close to humiliation. Julius had never really seen much shame in asking for help before, but this just made him feel... well, useless.

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 11:56:58 AM »
Robin had noticed Julius’s little twitch of annoyance a tad bit late. He returned the small frown with a much softer version of his own. The instructor wasn’t sure why Julius was annoyed, but decided perhaps it was just the whole situation that was making the other uncomfortable. He leaned back, wondering if he should back off for now. Or perhaps he shouldn’t have made it seem like Julius wasn’t an adequate role model. Robin had a hunch that Julius would be a fine mentor for Dee, if trained right in the complexities of Dee’s lifestyle.

He watched the other brush off his shirt before nodding at Julius’s words. Robin’s frown disappeared and was replaced by a thoughtful expression. The instructor brought his gaze away from the knight and placed it on the ceiling instead. Letting a deep sigh pass his lips, he stared upwards as if looking for a solution up there. His finger absently wandered to start twirling a strand of hair. The silky strand flipped around his index finger with sharp movements. His tongue clicked the roof of his mouth before he spoke up, “Well, of course. I always have time for boys in need. I…” Robin stopped, apparently lost in thought.

It took him another minute before he brought his gaze back to Julius. He offered another polite smile, “First of all, it’s important to know that past experiences, or one might call them mistakes, are learning opportunities. Reassure him that you understand everyone is human and our actions make us who we are.” Robin paused again, his finger giving a final flip on his hair before he set his hand back down on his thigh. “I need to know, do you have any anger pent up against Dee? If that’s the case, then you will first have to sort out your emotions before you can truly talk to Dee as a mentor.” Robin quickly added on, “That is, I am assuming that you want to help Dee as a mentor, am I correct?”

ravery

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 12:43:07 PM »
(Hey, guys. I\'m really sorry it\'s taken me so long to reply, our net down here has been ridiculously sporadic.)

Julius watched quietly as his guest appeared to give the situation some serious thought, and did his best to keep from raising an eyebrow at just how effeminate the other man\'s movements were. It was clear that the other man took great care to maintain such an appearance- the man\'s posture and the way his hands constantly fluttered up to toy with his fringe reminded Julius of those painted and strangely sexless boys he\'d seen in the Middle East, or like the women that they served. It was a little distracting, and Julius wasn\'t quite sure what to make of a man who acted more like a woman than anything else. Then again, if Mr Chaput  did follow that sort of lifestyle, like Julius suspected, his experience with people in Dee\'s and Blake\'s situation would be accounted for, at the very least.

Inwardly making a face at himself, Julius settled back. It wasn\'t really any of his business anyway.

He shrugged slightly at the other man\'s question, shaking his head and folding his hands in his lap, returning his guest\'s polite smile. “No. I\'m not angry with the boy,” he said, and was rather surprised to find that that was true. “I\'m... frustrated with him. And worried. But not angry.”

He shifted, bringing a hand up and rubbing at his forehead absently, trying to ward off the headache that had been threatening to grow for the past hour. “And I have been trying my hardest to let him know that I honestly don\'t care about his chosen lifestyle. It\'s just difficult when nothing I say seems to get through to him.”

DoTheLimbo

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2008, 07:22:38 AM »
Robin watched Julius shrug and shake his head. He was glad to hear the answer and showed it with his smile. The instructor nodded. Frustration was normal and he was happy to hear the other was concerned. There were too many mentors in charge of young men that would merely be angry and kick them out. It was refreshing to hear the knight seem so open to the whole situation. Robin wondered if the knight had any experience in the lifestyle. He glanced down the other’s body trying to sense any hints towards whether or not Julius shared Dee’s affinity for males or if he was like most knights and chased after female skirts.

He nodded lightly, “Have you tried disciplinary measures?” Robin asked lightly, “Such as taking away his favorite horse for a week or not letting him go out to social events or meet anyone for a bit until he decides to behave?” He put up his finger to show he wasn’t quite done speaking, “But while that is very important, it’s also important to reward him when he does well and let him know you appreciate him having a respectful lifestyle. Give him allowances or something of that nature.”

Robin paused for a moment, his hand rubbing his thigh absently for a moment before he shifted his legs. Crossing his ankles, he glanced around the room for a moment before bringing his gaze back to Julius, “I think it’s very important that you let him know you aren’t angry and just worried. But also at the same time, let him know he is still a child and you are looking out for his best interests to make sure he lives to be a healthy adult.” Robin’s expression turned a bit sad though there was still a smile on his lips, “Caring mentors are the only thing that keeps a child from following a path of destruction.” He gave a pause letting Julius speak. After a break in the speaking, Robin lightly mentioned, "Are you feeling alright?" It could easily be that the knight was merely overwhelmed at the whole situation, but Robin had to ask about the pained expression the man had made previously.