Author Topic: Unexpected Companionship  (Read 26739 times)

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: Unexpected Companionship
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2008, 08:45:37 AM »
((Out of Character: She fell asleep sitting but NM this works too lol.))

Thomas looked at the moons angle several times in the last hour; he wondered what the hell was keeping her so long. From what her had seen from Sir Belron’s son he knew better than to take advantage of Keara and especially of a daughter that belonged to an Ex Ranger. He finally got impatient and looked towards Sir Belron.

“Let’s go see what those two are up too; I’m getting impatient waiting for that girl.”

He started to walk briskly towards the gardens, thoughts raced through his head on what he would find. Would he find his innocent daughter naked and embraced with a boy she had barely met yet seemed crazy for or would he find them innocently talking. He did not know but he braced himself for the worst and hoped it would not come. He kept his composer calm and collected as her round the corner of the hedge.

A huge relief washed over him as he only found the boy holding onto his daughter in his lap while she slept. That was the reason she was late she was sleeping in her lovers arms, Malken’s back was towards Thomas and he silently walked towards the boy getting as close as he could without alerting the boy of his presence. He had a wide smile on his face; he sat down on the bench far away from the two. He kept his voice low as he spoke to Sir Belron.

“There you have it my daughter and your son have fallen in love. Maybe now my daughter will have a life outside of work for once.”

He gave out a low chuckle. He would stay in this spot until the boy noticed his presence as well as his fathers, however long that would be.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2008, 12:56:13 AM »
Sir Belron, too, had gotten scared as the two young adults were late... He didn\'t think his son had taken advantage of her, only that he had done something to ruin the whole night. What, he didn\'t even try to imagine. "Yes, lets."

He was a little less sneaky, but his half-asleep son did not notice him until Thomas spoke, then he jumped nearly knocked Keara off his lap. "S-Sorry." He stuttered lightly with shock.

Malken turned to the sky to see the time(He was not pleased with his discovery), but his head sharply turned back down to Thomas as his words hit surface. "I\'m sorry, I didn\'t want to wake her." He replied, almost absently and he gently stroked a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her face.
"Though, I can now if you wish it." He said, still not wanting to wake her, but her father had final say on that.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2008, 07:46:49 AM »
Thomas smiled at the boy; at least he didn\'t take advantage of his daughter. If he did he would have had his head on a platter. The boy looked up at the sky before turning his gaze back to Thomas; he was an honest boy with innocent intentions. He new a liar when he saw one or even heard one speak but Malken was not of the sort which was good for him.

“No I will wake her … Keara time to get up.”

Keara felt a light tugging on her arm, she batted the hand away. Only too feel it tug on her once more. She was in a deep sleep not realizing that she was on Malken lap but thought she was at home.

“Five more minute’s father … Then I’ll go and feed the stupid pigs.”

“Keara you’re not at home … And we haven’t had pigs since you where ten.”

Her eyes opened instantly and she looked upwards to see that she was sitting in Malken’s lap, she must have fallen asleep standing up. Her father gave a slight chuckle and shook his head. She gave a slight smile towards Malken before getting off his lap and onto her feet. Thomas stood there waiting for his daughter, Keara started to walk towards him before going back and kissing Malken lightly on the cheek.

“Bye Malken, Bye Sir Belron … I look forward in my sword lessons next week.”

She went towards her father but not before giving a look back at Malken, her smile wide before she turned her head forwards. Thomas waved good-bye to both of them before leading her daughter back to the carriage they had came in, Keara hopped in beside her father and leaned her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her and spoke quietly.

“Seems like a nice you’ve reeled in Keara, finally you have some in your life that is outside of work and me. Just be careful alright.”

“Don’t worry I will father, I’m saving that for my wedding day or till I know that he truly loves me.”

Thomas kissed her daughter on the head, she was a smart girl and he knew she wouldn’t do such a thing. Keara nodded off in the carriage once again and Thomas had to carry her to her room and gently tucked her into bed with the dress still on. He lightly kissed her on the forehead. He smiled slightly before shutting the door and retiring to bed himself.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2008, 07:54:39 AM »
Malken was smiling after Keara had long gone, he knew his father was standing behind him, he felt that unease he always felt around his father. "She truly is a beautiful woman." He said dreamily.

"Indeed, that she is." Sir Belron replied. "A fine lady... But is she fine enough for you?" Malken\'s head spun back, anger in his eyes.

"She\'s fine enough for anyone." He said denfensly.

Belron smiled. "Indeed... Come, it is long since time for us to be heading home. You have a long day tomorrow, you have to invite Lady Keara to sword practice and you have to actually use the damned thing!"

Malken leaned back, the dreamy look still in his eyes. "Yes, Father. It is time to head home." He stood up slowly and walked out and walked to their carriaage, surprising the man who had been driving it. Usually he was supposed to bring it to them.

Without a word he entered the carriage, his father soon after and they were on their way back to Belron\'s estate. He went to his room without saying anything to his father, not out of anger, but his mind was still in the garden with Keara. He had no sleep that night.

((OOC: Do you want to continue on to tomorrow that the sowrd practices?))