Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Dreams of Fire and a Door\'s Echo  (Read 16757 times)

Offline Fell

• Dearly Missed
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams of Fire and a Door\'s Echo
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »
((I would love to continue... do you have any ideas as to how we could manage it?))

DeathsAngel

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »
((OOC: We could ask someone else to join an have them interupted and Serry killing the girl to get rid of the already "dead" character or something? I know somebody who would join if I asked him to... Idk other than that though...))

Wrakune

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 10:26:10 AM »
((OOC: Camie is not dead. Do not kill her in your post. She is my character and I am simply moving her to Infusco. So, techinally, she \'dropped out\' of the academy.
~Kune))

Offline Fell

• Dearly Missed
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2008, 06:30:34 AM »
((Killing her would be a bad move anyway... You would have taken November\'s property, as far as he\'s concerned, and that would most certainly displease him. Aaaaaand he\'s violent. : P Might be better off just leaving her alive either way...

Maybe we should continue with Serry and November somewhere else? A new RP?))

DeathsAngel

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2008, 06:32:33 AM »
((OOC: Or just end it if you want... Either ways cool with me. I\'ve got her in the library right now, but I can always put her in more than one roleplays))

Wrakune

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2008, 07:07:52 AM »
((Technically. . .since Camie and Nov. have walked away, it could very well be ended right here. Camie has dropped out of school, so, Nov. is out of luck!))