Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hanging with The birds.  (Read 59309 times)

Raff_Kimimaru

Hanging with The birds.
« on: March 03, 2008, 11:20:19 AM »
Multi Character RP !

It was at night time when Raff climbed up to the west tower to hang out with the fellow Ravens,ever since the 3 years he has been hear he hasn\'t really be-friended any student actually the only students who he really only liked was the Cruori students which, obviously, are the students of his own house.All the students there were always and always are nice to him, every time people say him they always said the occasional "Hi, whats up?" or "Whats going on?" or something in that general  direction of being nice.

Raff finally and eventually got the the top of the tower were all the ravens were first he looked to see if anyone was near or behind him, Raff didn\'t like it when people saw him talking to animals for some reason, he thought people would take him for being mental or something and plus, if it was past curfew he especially didn\'t want any apprentices or patrol people to catch him at all, before he was enrolled at this school he was at a different school in a different town where his girlfriend, Selki lived.She was a very beautiful girl who he loved a lot.

Anyway before then at that school he got into a lot of trouble so then he came to this one, but differently at this one he decided to actually be a so called "well behaved,student." "Well,there you guys are." Raff said in a low voice to the ravens as they made a cawing sound."You guys are like the only friends I have here at this academy...well..except for all the other kids in Cruori but...I don\'t take them as actually friends more as fellow colleagues or class mates.Raff said to the ravens and he stood there and looked into the night sky wondering how his girlfriend and all the other people at his school and all the ass-hat teachers there were doing.

DeathsAngel

Re: Hanging with The birds.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 07:17:20 AM »
"Ciery!" Trissa called to Clearia as she was walking down the corridor. "What\'s up?"
"Oh, the usual. Pain in the ass teachers, hard as hell lessons, stupid students who think I want to be their friend, all that BS."

"Yeah, I can almost relate. Except I\'m not stupid enough to act like I want to be their friend! Why do you?" Her sister was still sixteen and had a girly attitude. Except that she let everyone know that she didn\'t care about them.
"So that when I graduate from this hell-hole I\'ll know how to not get caught! Eric taught me that."
"Eric got caught!" Tris protested, confused at the bringing up of their deceased brother.
"How do you think he taught me? Final and most important lesson he gave, that was. Poor idiot!"
"Watch what you say about the dead!" Tris had always been superstitious about the dead. She strongly believed that you should keep them in high respects, even if they were idiots!
"Right... What\'s he going to do? Come back and wallop me?" She chuckled.
"Just might..." Trissa\'s voice trailed off.
"Look, I got to go study." Ciery rolled her eyes and headed off. She really should study, but she didn\'t want to. She wanted to wander.

She sat down next to a dog and started to play with him. How the hell he got inside, she hadn\'t a clue, but she didn\'t mind. Animals were so much better than humans. For one thing, they didn\'t need to talk.
When it was time to go to bed she hid herself very carefully until all the teachers were gone then went to go hang out with other animals, she loved it when the year started and she didn\'t have any roommates to worry, or blackmail so she could sneak out. She never talked to the animals, just sat there, and they hung out. It was the only time she really enjoyed was with them.

She slowly made her way around the building, dodging first-years, teachers, masters and all that. She had been caught a couple times but several years of practice she had learned how not to get caught. It wasn’t that Clearia doubted the abilities of those better than her, it’s just one gets relaxed from the same routine all the time, even the best. Even Clearia!

Eventually Clearia made her way towards the west tower and started up the steps. That’s was one of the most peaceful places, if you could ignore the bird droppings. But she didn’t mind, they were still better to deal with than hu-
“Who the hell are you and what the in the hell are you doing here?” She demanded of the boy talking the birds. He had turned to the window by time she reacted. Even I get relaxed! I should have been much quicker and much more aware! Damn! She thought, at least she had a throwing knife in her hand if he decided not to play nicely.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 08:02:25 AM »
Raff saw the figure and ignored her and replied,"Oh,hello" He replied to her sitting there petting a raven in his hands as the sunlight shined on him and it revealed his pale skin and Jagged sharp teeth,"Sorry about how I look,I\'m not really human..I\'m part demon, and I\'m Raff Kimi-maru, I come here and hang with these birds there my only real friends here since I\'ve become a part of this academy." he didn\'t really think she would attack him and why would she want to know who he is ? he hadn\'t even done anything to her but, he accepted why she was so rude.

Damn people these days,might as well act nice.Probably another half breed hater.

He thought to himself not even paying attention to her, he knew she was probably a higher level then him but he did not care, he would fight anyone, no matter what he kept his hand on his sword hidden in his robe and also kept a close reflex on his quiver of poisoned needles just in case she did want to fight.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 08:13:32 AM »
Ciery blinked a couple times. Odd. Half breed, well better than a full human! The only human Ciery liked with herself.
  "I didn\'t ask for a biography, you know." She swallowed her next comment. "Well, I guess that\'s one thing we have in common. Rest of this school are pretty much wanna-be idiots. Animals are easier to deal with. Makes since if you think about." She shrugged as she put her knife away. "Name\'s Clearia by the way, call me Ciery, everyone else does." She rolled her eyes. "You know you aren\'t supposed to be out." She said acting the first level. She could fool some people that she was, anyways, it was fun til they find out she isn\'t really a first level.

Unlike most people, she liked half-breeds better than humans, but then again... Look at humans!

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »
Raff looked at her with a weird look, "Well yes, but neither should you." he replied back to her and looked at the sky and then back down and then to her."And yes.We do have something in common, we both believe most people here are idiots." Raff laughed at the fact that someone else had the same belief as him and then pet the raven and let it go and then pulled out one of his needles and hit an eagle trying to get one of the ravens and watched as the eagle plummeted to the ground and then leaned against the wall,"You know,I thought you were one of those half breed haters but I guess not unless you haven\'t notice which it\'s kind of hard not to." Raff then quickly just leaned his head over the wall then back up not really paying attention to anything esle and zoning out.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 08:29:27 AM »
Clearia couldn\'t help but laugh as the creature fell, Ciery had a very cruel side, and she loved seeing things(especially humans) getting hurt, even though she had a hard time hurtnig things herself. Stange. Not noticing his zoning out, Ciery continued the conversationg. "hypocrites are the worst form of humans, god forgive me for being one. But hey, we all have to deal with our own curses, eh?"
She pushed some birds out of one the windowsills and leaned back. She avoided the comment about her being up there as well.
"Tell the truth, half-breeds are easier to deal with than humans. Though, I honestly can\'t tell why one parents should find a human in the least bit attractive! But I guess stupidity can run anywhere-Oh, no offence!" She added quickly, hoping that he wasn\'t one of those sensitive types.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 08:35:04 AM »
"Ah it\'s alright, my mother was the half-demon anyway she may be dead but I never met here so I really don\'t mind at all." Raff said to her and laughed at the fact that she said that, it didn\'t offend him at all actually he actually though it was quite funny as he noticed she laughed when the bird fell he questioned about her."So you like watching things in pain as I do huh ?" Raff laughed and looked at her and made eye contact with his pale green eyes and the yellow band wrapping around them, as he showed he sharp and pointed teeth to her.He loved people who accepted him for being a half breed, he didn\'t like people who didn\'t accept him,I mean it isn\'t his fault that he is how he is he actually like being a half breed it gave him cool features like enhanced speed and stuff."So, you actually don\'t hate half breeds? You remind me of-" Raff stopped in in the middle of the word he was going to say held his hand above his eye and shook his head."Never mind." he said in a shallow low voice; and then looked at all the ravens gathering around him.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 08:41:45 AM »
"Yeah, I do. Can\'t hurt anyone myself, don\'t know why, guess it\'s my only good quality" She snorted as she answeeed his first question. God, he must scare people with those teeth! She would kill to be able to do that. But would completely ruin her way of not getting caught.
"No, not really. I can\'t say I like them, but they don\'t bother me or some BS." And because she was always one to pressure people into finishing their sentecnes. "What do I remind you of?"

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 08:46:45 AM »
Raff blinked his eyes and looked at her gawking or staring at something,"Uh,what are you staring at ?" he said in a questioned like tone and as soon as she asked that question he just gulped and said "Well,you remind me of my girlfriend back in another village pretty good ways from here her name is Selkie you kind of remind me of her, before I enrolled into this academy I was an assassin and met her after one of my missions of assassinating a leader of an apposing rivalry of the person I got hired by to take him out." He told her calmly but regretted it for some reason something inside him just said "you dope ! why did you say that! now you will never have friends !" but he also knew it was an assassin\'s academy so he wasn\'t that troubled but e didn\'t really want anyone knowing he used to be an assassin before he came here.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 08:58:10 AM »
He talks to himself... Wow! "Wait a minute!" She leaned forward. "YOu were an assassin before you came here? Sweet! My parents wouldn\'t let me do any missions until after a graduate." She shrugged. Crap, now I\'m going to end up having to tell him about that. They\'ll be pissed off if they found out about that! SHould do it! She laughed at her own thought.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2008, 09:02:08 AM »
"Wow thats cool,I guess" Raff kept looking at what she was staring at and he noticed she was looking near her face area and he knew she was staring at his sharp pointed teeth."It\'s the teeth isn\'t it ?" Raff laughed a little and shook his head in humor and then a raven landed on his shoulder as he petted it and it cawed and then rubbed on him after he feed it some bread he took from the kitchen."And yes to answer that, I was an assassin before I came here.I came here to see if it would enhance my skills a bit." He replied to the question and then he looked at the sky and then down to the ground and back at the raven.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2008, 09:07:51 AM »
She leaned back and laughed. "Yeah, I was just thinkin\' how people probably react when you smile! Gotta be awesome to scare people like that." She lifted a leg on the sill to place her chin on it.
  "Well, I wasn\'t an assassin, only training. My parents\' were assassins. So was my brother, but he got caught a year before my parents allowed me to join up. Poor idiot, tried to hide himself. Well, I can\'t wait to get out of here and get a life of my own! Without the dumbass teachers." She rolled her eyes. Stupid! She accused herself You don\'t go around calling the teachers idiots! Gunna get yourself killed like Eric!

She leaned back and closed her eyes, still listening if Raff said anything, but tried to force control back overself. It wasn\'t very often that she met someone who wasn\'t a complete idiot, so she liked talking, and not being used to talking she got carried away, letting things slip she shouldn\'t! Acting like a bloody idiot!

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 09:12:47 AM »
Raff laughed at the teeth and Teacher comment and then he felt sad for her brother,"I\'m sorry bout your brother but, at my old school, I got expelled for calling my teacher a retarded motherfucking idiot and threw a desk at him and broke his leg so don\'t think your the only one who hates teachers." he told her that so she wouldn\'t feel alone but it was true, he did do that the teacher should have left him alone, but then he answered the following sentence about his teeth."And yes, it is really fun scaring people when I smile I love the reaction and when I do this." He retracted his claws out from his fingernails and they stretched out like 5 in a half inches long and looked really sharp as he taped on the wall and he laughed.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2008, 04:35:41 AM »
Not looking up Clearia shrugged. "He was an idiot. Supposedly he was one of the best, but the best don\'t get caught four months after graduating." Then Ciery, forcing thoughts of her brother aside, laughed when Raff told her about the fight.
  "Precious!" She commented. "But stupid. Nobody\'s perfect." She shrugged as she looked up when he retracted his claws. "Sweet, that would make life easier. No more needing to deal with knives, and dropping them and crap."

She honestly couldn\'t understand why people hated half-breeds, she had always been jelous of them. Look at the stuff they can do, instead of having a knife up her sleeve she could just extend claws and wouldn\'t hae to worry about dropping them or something stupid thing like that. Well, she said it once and\'ll say it again, people were idiots!

"Idle curiosity, what house are you in?" She asked, her eyes coming back into focus.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 07:39:48 AM »
Raff licked his lips with his pale looking tounge  and then said, "I\'m from the Cruori house, you ?" he said with a little smile, and then made his claws return to normal."Yes the claw thing is cool, only problem when you gotta cut em, really hard to do this things are real hard to break." He laughed and then commented once agian,"This one time, I tried to cut em with finger nail clippers.Stupid Idea and it broke the clippers all to hell." He luaghed and then run his face up and down his face becuase he has never talked this long at all with a real person before.