Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hanging with The birds.  (Read 61446 times)

Raff_Kimimaru

Re: Hanging with The birds.
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 01:05:53 PM »
Raff felt a happy feeling inside and petted it and it stayed on his shoulder,and the hawk looked like it was comfy,"Ya! I love hawks now!" Raff said in a cheerful voice and then fed it some meat he took from the pantry as well.Raff then played with it for a bit throwing meat up in the air and it dove down and caught it and Raff just died out laughing because so much fun he was having with it."I name you Talon." Raff said as he was laughing and it was flying around him and Raff held out his arm and it flew back on his shoulder."Hey Cleria,I-" he stopped before he finished it and petted the hawk some-more shaking his head and then smiling showing all his teeth again and the hawk got scared and flew back to Cleria,"Aw!" Raff said in a disappointed voice."Oh-well guess thats ok." Raff said and just laid on his back on the ground.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 01:17:56 PM »
Cieary laughed as Raff played with the hawk. She cocked her head when he didn\'t finished his sentence.
  "What?" SHe asked, interested in what he might have said. Then watched it flew away, she looked out the window and watched it fly. Hawks were so graceful.
  Great She thought as a black cat climbed the stairs, probably to eat one of the birds and instead curled at her feet. She chuckled and leaned over to pet it.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »
"Hey,a kitty !" Raff tried to pet it as it hissed ad him and scratched him,"Ow! why you little!" Raff went to slash it back but didn\'t and sighed and finished the sentence saying,"Your the most coolest human I\'ve ever talked to." He told her and then pulled out one of the needles in his quiver and threw it at the wall as it stuck in the brick looking like wall."Wow,now that is a strong and sharp ass needle." Raff said with an amazed look on his face.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 01:26:27 PM »
The crow on her shoulder chirped its disapproval of the cat. "Oh, chill." She scratched its head. She looked at the arrow Raff threw. "Well, you\'d expect them to be so, this being an assassins academy." She shrugged. She looked at the moon to tell the time. "Great," She slightly groaned. "God it\'s late and I have to get up early. All well, I\'ve worked in worse condetions."

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 01:31:04 PM »
"If you wanna go to be you can go, I can stay up here alone did it before no one comes up here,nice if you want some sleep and not get annoyed by room mates." Raff laughed as he said it and then took one of the bricks that fell off and tried to bite through it but only cracked it. "Ouch!" Raff said as he then growled and threw it and it randomly hit a deer up-side it\'s head and Raff died out laughing."Gog I\'m good !" He yelled and laughed still.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2008, 01:38:00 PM »
Clearia chuckled as he bit the brick. "Wow." She shook her head, then burst out laughing as the deer fell. "Nice shot." She said between laughs. As she spoke a mouse sneaked up to her but ran away when the cat hissed. She snorted softly.
She sighed softly and leaned her head back against the wall. Ciery knew she didn\'t speak much, but Raff spoke enough for the both of them, especialy if actions spoke as the old saying goes.

Closing her eyes, but still listening if Raff said anything she slowly relaxed herself.

((OOC: I might bring Tris or Molly in if you find it dull.And if you want))

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »
((OOC: Sure anytime you wanna bring em in go ahead I don\'t mind at all.))

Raff then sat down and he curled up a bit wrapping his tail and most of his lower body to keep him warm because he felt a bit cold but not to cold,"So,not to fond of your sisters I wouldn\'t think?" Raff questioned and then rolled over on his back wagging his tail around in the air trying to swat random things he saw flying.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »
"They\'re annoying." She shrugged. She opened an eye when she heard movement and saw him curl up to keep warm.

"I thought you\'d be here." Tris\'s voice sounded from the doorway. "Oh, you\'r-Half-breed?" She asked with uncertainty. "Are you guys really evil or is that just BS?" She smiled.
 "What the hell are you doing here, Tris?"

"I went your room and you weren\'t there, so I\'d thought you\'d be here. Birds and all." She looked around for a seat, but wanting to sit on a window. Tris was afraid of heights, so she was looking for a place to sit without bird droppings or something of the like.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2008, 01:51:46 PM »
Raff stayed silent and just looked down and ignored the comment as the hawk flew back and landed on his shoulder and pulled out some bread,ham,cheese,and some bacon he stole from the kitchen and made a sandwich out of it and started eating it sharing some with the bird.and then looked around and then his ears twitched and kept eating.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2008, 01:55:50 PM »
Clearia sat up and looked at Raff. He hadn\'t been that quiet since she arrived. "You alright, Raff? ANd why the hell did you want to see me in the middle of the fuckin\' night, Tris?"
  "Like I\'m going to say it in front of him!" Trist looked sideways at him. "Though he is interesting looking." She shrugged.
  "Shut up, he\'s my friend." Ciery sat up and she looked as dangerous as she did when he poked her, if not more.
  "Oh, OK. Sorry, I didn\'t mean to sound rude or anything." Tris smiled sweetly. "I really am. Sometimes my mouth gets the better of me."

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2008, 01:59:14 PM »
Raff replied,"Huh? oh uh yea I\'m alright" Raff said in his mind time to freak her sis out! Raff laughed at the thought and smiled showing her all his pointed sharp teeth except this time, adding a little of an evil smirk to it and making all of his claws come out to about 5 inches long petting the hawk and ripping the sandwich like its nothing.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2008, 02:05:16 PM »
Tris\'s smile vanished almost as quickly as the color that drained from her face.
  "HOLY SHIT!" She yelled and stepped back, triped and fell flat on her back.

Clearia almost fell out of the window she was laughing so hard. "Oh my God, that was HILARIOUS!" She eventually got a hold of herself and looked down at Tris.
  "You fell for it, you dope!" She chuckled.
  "Yeah, hilarious. Love you, too sis." She muttered some extremely unpolite words as she stood up. "Yeah, real nice guy there." SHe muttered about him, too.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2008, 02:08:37 PM »
Raff died out laughing that he almost fell off the side again,"Oh my god ! that was fucking funny !" Raff yelled and started rolling around again as the eagle flew off and looked at Clearia not believing that her sister fell for it he said to her "Ah,I\'m sorry,I do that just to freak people out I\'m Raff!" he smiled still showing his teeth but this time by accident as he flopped his tail out to shake her hand and he retracted his claws.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2008, 02:12:53 PM »
"Oh yeah, you make a lot fuckin\' friends that way, don\'t you?" Tris snared. She started to brush off the dirt and bird droppings but gave up. "Disgusting!" She glared at the half-breed.

"Chill out, Tris." Clearia smiled. "It\'s only a joke."
  Tris sighed. "Alright, only because I don\'t want to deal with you later." She turned to Raff and smiled again. "Tris, abviously. ANd you are...?

((OOC: Sorry, g2g))

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2008, 02:17:59 PM »
"I\'m Raff the half-breed of the Cruori house,sorry bout freaking you out, and also don\'t mock me bout the friends thing I don\'t really like regular humans that much." He said but still being nice since he was actually being as nice as he could be, it\'s just he loved messing with people so damned much he couldn\'t help but every time he got a chance that he had to take it and scare the fuck out of the person Raff quickly ran to the other side on all fours and stood up straight,when he stood up straight he was about 6\'0ft tall and he walked back over."Sorry,needed to stand up" He wrapped his tail back around his waist ans topped smiling since it freaked Tris out so much.