Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hanging with The birds.  (Read 61064 times)

Raff_Kimimaru

Re: Hanging with The birds.
« Reply #390 on: April 02, 2008, 08:50:22 AM »
Raff quickly jumped off the bed, doing a front flip in the air. Crouching down, and picking her up in his arms. "Hey, Ciery you okay?" He asked worried about her. He then put her on the bed and sat beside her, rubbing his arms up and down her shoulder. "Hey, how come ya fell off? was it my fault?" He asked, he didn\'t know if it was but it might have been.

He then kissed her fore head, and put his arm around her, reaching to the end of her shoulder. He then pulled her over to where her side was touching his, so technically thery were really really close to each other, Raff kept thinking to himself, I wonder why she just ranomly fell off like that? He just decided to leave the question unanswered.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #391 on: April 02, 2008, 12:22:12 PM »
Clearia shook her head. "I don\'t know. Maybe I accidently pushed myself off when I woke from my dream." She looked at the ceiling with a confused look in her eyes, but shrugged it off and kissed Raff instead. "Weird ass dream though." She said absently and kissed him again, turning over so that she was laying once again on his chest. "I love you." She said, dreamily.

((OOC: Yo! Empty out your message box.. Thingy. Alright i can\'t wait any longer so I\'m just going to post my goodbye here.

PEACE!
Dark Angel))

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #392 on: April 03, 2008, 06:30:46 AM »
Raff then held her head on his chest, "Ok, just making sure babe." He told her, kissher lips softly.Raff put his arm around her, pulling her closely. Massaging her shoulder, he kissed her neck and her coller bone. He then held her closer, laying her head on his shoulder, he kissed her cheek.

He decided to put her in his lap, holding her up against him. He took her hands and held them in his, folding them to where he was actually holding them. He then kissed her ribs for some reason, and closed his eyes.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #393 on: April 03, 2008, 06:45:32 AM »
Clearia smiled and leaned her head against his shoulder, listening to the sound of his heart beating and let out a small contented sigh. She wondered how something like this could\'ve happened, for nothing really good had ever happened to her. Well, something had to have occured for nothing comes from nothing... Nothing ever will. I must have done something pleasing to someone for something this good to happen to me. A distance came to her eyes and she tried to think of said something. Not able to think of anything she just settled for resting in his lap and enjoying the gift given to her.

"I love you so much, Raff. Probably more than I will ever know." She laughed a little at that. She looked at the clock to tell the time and winced slightly. "I\'m going to get into so much trouble for this." She shook her head lightly. "But I\'d do it again in a heart beat." She sat up straightened for a moment to kiss him, then settled back down.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #394 on: April 03, 2008, 11:00:51 AM »
"Well, just tell them you weren\'t feeling good at all." Raff smiled at her when he said it, and kissed her right on the lips. He then flipped around, and laid down. Putting her right ontop of him once again, and then blushed, as her pussy ran right down his cock and it stroked her. He then had an embarassing smile since he didn\'t mean to do it. He leaned back, looking at the roof and holding Ciery close to him. He kissed her softly, and then closed his eyes, and yawned. Slowly feeling himself getting fatigued.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #395 on: April 03, 2008, 11:09:47 AM »
Clearia laughed a little as he spoke. "Yeah, I guess that\'ll work." She replied then made a small "oof" as she landed on top of him once more, not even noticing his little embarrassing moment. She gently slid so that she was only half way on him and sighed happily again.
 She looked up with a cock of an eye when he yawned. "Finally! I didn\'t think that you ever got tired." SHe laughed slightly. "You can sleep if you want... I won\'t go anywhere." She continued as she sat up to throw the sheet over them once again.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #396 on: April 03, 2008, 11:13:59 AM »
Raff laughedas she said that and shook his head, "Nah, I wanna be awake. Until you go to sleep, so just incase someone comes in ya\' know?" He told her with a smirk on his face, he then rubbed his hands up and down her sides slowly, then squeezed her ass unexpectidly with the other hand. He then shook his head again, licking his lips with his long tongue. "Yeah, I guess this tongue is why you felt so good when I licked you down there." He laughed as he said that, of course it could have been. He wasn\'t sure at all really.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #397 on: April 03, 2008, 11:19:15 AM »
Hey, who knew demons- Half-demons could be sweet... Who knew I\'d even notice that much less like that? Clearia thought as he told her he wanted to stay awake. She was about to say something when she felt him squeeze her ass randomly. Raff\'s random randomness. She thought to herself, but her head jerked up as he spoke and she just started to laugh. She found it absolutely hilarious what he said, though she didn\'t know why.

She sighed after she had caught her breath. "One thing hasn\'t changed since I\'ve met you..." She started. "And that is you\'re extremely random randomness." SHe shook her head and kissed him gently on the lips, then replaced her head on his chest.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #398 on: April 03, 2008, 11:24:29 AM »
"Well, Hey. I\'m fun right?" Raff smiled and laughed as he kissed her back. HE shook his head as well, and thought to himself. And that\'s why they love me! He then started laughing at the thought, trying to catch his breath back as well, he loved being randomn. He loved it like lots, really. It made everything a lot more fun, he always recomened for people to do it.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #399 on: April 03, 2008, 11:33:25 AM »
"Yes," Clearia sarted. "You are the most... Interesting person I\'ve ever met." She smiled, even though he couldn\'t see it. She started to feel the curves and muscles on his chest by moving her hand around. He really was the most interesting, caring, coolest person she had ever met. She slowly lowered her hand to his lower stomach and started to tickle him, mostly as a bit of pay back for the pranks he pulled.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #400 on: April 03, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »
Raff smiled at her and shook his head, until she started tickling him! He tried to squirm around, trying to get free but it didn\'t work at all. He then tried to roll, but he didn\'t want to hurt her, and the fact he couldn\'t. He started laughing uncontrollably. He tried to controll himself, but couldn\'t. He tried to get the words, stop it Ciery! I\'m tickle-ish! But it didn\'t come out becuase he couldn\'t get it out at all.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #401 on: April 04, 2008, 01:20:55 AM »
Clearia laughed as well, not stopping at first. Though eventually she did stop her torturing. "That\'s for all the pranks you keep pulling on me!" She said with an evil grin, then laughed and kissed him. "I\'m sorry, baby, I just couldn\'t resist." She kissed him again. "Forgive me?" She really did feel sorry and wanted to make it up to him.

She kissed him softly once again, not pulling up for a while before replacing her head on his chest wrapped her hand around his chest, showing him that she wouldn\'t tickle him this time and squeezed him tightly. "I love you, baby." She said softly.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #402 on: April 05, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »
"Yes, I forgive you." He told her kissing her once again, and then massaged her shoulders. He closed his eyes and held her close to him. He then closed his eyes, thinking about the world. He then thought og both of them, living toegether... he loved this thought so fucking much as well, he then cried a bit as he held her for some reason...and thought. I can\'t belive my life has gotten better...

DeathsAngel

« Reply #403 on: April 06, 2008, 08:44:11 AM »
Clearia looked up at Raff and smiled. "Good," she said softly. He was the strangestly handsome man in the whole school. Not the average handsomeness, but... A better one. She wondered how something this good could happen, and just hoped that it would never end. She closed her eyes and squeezed him tightly. "I love you." She said mostly so that she could hear him say that he loved her, too. She never got tired of hearing him say that he loved her.

((OOC: Empty your message box))

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #404 on: April 12, 2008, 12:52:21 PM »
Raff held her closely, as then his eyes closed. He then kolted them back open, seeing Ciery ontop of him. "I love you to..." He then kissed her, as he wondered how long they had been in that room? Probably not as long as they were ontop of the tower...that is for sure. Raff then looked into Ciery\'s eyes, as he slowly pulled his lips off hers, dragging them down her chin slowly, kissing her coller bone. Raff moved his hands up and down her back once again. And then held her tighter, and closer. Never letting her go it seemed, he just loved her too much to let her go.