Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hanging with The birds.  (Read 61090 times)

DeathsAngel

Re: Hanging with The birds.
« Reply #405 on: April 13, 2008, 08:43:51 AM »
Clearia returned his kiss gently and opened them as he pulled away only to close them again and bite her lower lip as his lips gently kissed her collar bone. She slid her head down slightly so that it rested on his shoulder and held him tightly, never wanting him to let her go. It felt as though if he let her go she would fall and would never be able to get back up again... Unless he helped her of course.
 She almost wanted to tell him she loved him once more, but felt no need to. For one thing it had already been said, for another... It was in the air. She could almost feel his love for her as he held her, and wondered if he could feel hers.

She gently rubbed his shoulder as she opened her eyes with a sigh. "You know, eventually we\'re going to have to leave." She said sorrowfully. "Though, not yet..." She closed her eyes once more.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #406 on: April 13, 2008, 10:15:35 AM »
"Maybe, but I will always be with you remember?" He told her with a smile, as he kissed her again, moving his hands up and down her back more. Raff then looked her, his eyes shining really bright. His plae eyes then got even more bright, shining a little more... The flickered for a bit and he then massaged her sides, and moved his hands down to her thighs massaging them as well, and decided to kiss her neck. He did and then massaged it, laying her head on his shoulder, and his on hers.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #407 on: April 15, 2008, 03:34:33 AM »
((OOC: I think we were supposed to move are rp to the student corridors... lol))

Clearia smiled as he spoke. Who would have thought that she, Clearia Hindrole, would be here, at this moment, feeling this feeling with somebody she had just met the night before. Though, if felt as if she had known him all her life, she wondered if that was common. But her thoughts her broken with a sigh as his hands moved across her body and his lips touched her neck. She held him as close to her as she could and as tightly, slightly messaging his back, almost wishing she could get even closer, just so she would never have to let go.

But she couldn\'t, so instead she loosened her grip ever-so-slightly and placed her lips once again on his. "Raff," she whispered when she had pulled away. "How could I forget?" She kissed him once again.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #408 on: April 15, 2008, 09:23:49 PM »
"Good girl." He said playfully, as he leaned his head back after the kiss, and kissed her as he leaned forward. He then slowly took his lips off of hers. He didn\'t want to stop, but only would do that if she wanted to. Raff held her close, not letting her go, or letting anyone else touch her. He had her wrapped in his arms, and he was wrapped in hers. Ciery...I love you so much..please don\'t leave me... He in his mind. He didn\'t want her to leave at all he loved her way to much for that. And when she said "Soon we will have to leave..." Raff knew it would be ok because, he would be with her always and forever and he knew it to.

Raff then aranged his back at a more comfortable position, so with her laying on him it would be more comfortable. Raff then decided to look out the window, because he thought he saw a bird or something... He shook his head, and looked back at Ciery smiling. He couldn\'t help but smile at a beautiful girl like her, it was just impossible not to.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #409 on: April 16, 2008, 12:39:37 AM »
Clearia returned his kiss, though slightly weaker. She felt a little lightheaded but paid no mind to it, instead she sunk into his arms as he held her tightly, comforted by the feel of him and the fact that he was here with her this night... Well, morning.
 Resting her head on his chest once more she closed her eyes and gave him a squeeze to let him know that she never wanted to him to let go. But, after probably five minutes had gone by she felt as if her headache had tripled in size... And pain.
 She looked up through the windows and wanted to close them and try and block out some of the light. "Close the curtains, will ya?" SHe asked softly as she tried to hide her pain. "Please?"

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #410 on: April 16, 2008, 10:01:29 AM »
"Sure thing Ciery." He smiled as he closed them, and there was really no light showing. He then sat back on the bed, and layed right beside her, he also noticed that it looked as if something was bothering her. "Hey, whats wrong?" He asked as he put his hand on her head, he was going to rub and kiss it but he then felt how hot her head was. "Hey, your head is really hot Ciery." He said as he then huged her closer, and tighter but not enough to crush her or anything.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #411 on: April 16, 2008, 10:06:44 AM »
Clearia felt a little tension leave her head when the light left the room. "Thanks, Raff." She said, her voice quiet like one who really doesn\'t like noise. She raised her hand and gently rubbed her temple, trying to relax forhead as if that would make her headache go away.

"I\'m fine. It just... A slight headache." She smiled weakly and curled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arm around his torso. "Okay, maybe a really bad headache." She said after a minute, as her eyesight, regrettably, adjusted to the darkness.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #412 on: April 16, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »
"Sorry, guess thats my fault..." He told her with a bit of sadness, and kissed her right in the middle of her fore head, and then cuddled with her. He wasn\'t going to let her go, he also felt bad about the head ache she had...he thought it was his fault since she was moaning pretty loud, just a couple minutes ago...or an hour he wasn\'t sure. He then put his hand on the back of her head, holding it on her shoulder. He then kissed her neck, and dragged his lips slowly down it again.

"Love ya\', Ciery." He told her with a smile, as he then held her close. He loved holding her so much, it made him feel really loved, and he felt like he was protecting her. Which he was.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #413 on: April 16, 2008, 10:17:52 AM »
Ciery smile slightly and gave a small sigh, winced and decided that that was enough sighing. "How in all the hells could it be your fault, you big bafoon!" She rolled her eyes and winced again. She moved her head slightly to lightly kiss him and rested it once again on his arm. "You better." She stated firmly. "Because I love you too damn much for you not to love me back!" She added, her voice firm but very quiet.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #414 on: April 17, 2008, 11:31:55 AM »
Raff leaned his head back as she yelled it. And held his ear for a bit, and kissed her. "Sorry, Ciery. Thought it was from your moaning." He said as he had a bit of red on his cheeks, and then massaged her temples, hoping her head ache would go away. "Love ya." He told her, then kissed her.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #415 on: April 17, 2008, 11:37:14 AM »
"Mm, hmm." Ciery leaned back as he started to massage her temple, it did help, actually. She felt a peace start to come and hoped the headache would go away. But her healing was worth nothing for at that moment the clock upon the wall started to chime, signaling it being mid morning.

"Ah, shit! We gotta go to class. Otherwise some dumbass teacher will come up and give us hassle." She flipped her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, but was forced to sit right back down as the entire room spun... As did her stomach.
 "Oh, gods..." She breathed in pain. "I think I\'ll just lay back down now." She whispered and curled up next to Raff as she tried to forced her mind to stop spinning, so that she could force her stomach to stop, too.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #416 on: April 18, 2008, 10:45:43 AM »
"Oh, Ciery." Raff said holding her, as he gave her a kiss. He hoped she wasn\'t having to bad of a headache or anything. He had hoped she was ok, and would be alright. He then heard his stomach growl. Yup...he had gotten hungry, really hungry. But he tried to ignore it, as he had kissed Ciery right after it happened.

Raff then rolled to where, she was ontop of him again...He liked it when she was on top of him. Felt more loved when she was.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #417 on: April 18, 2008, 12:08:16 PM »
Ciery turned and burried her face in his chest. She let out a small moan, but unlike the ones earlier, this one was in pain. "It\'s getting worse." She said softly. "Hold me."

Clearia tried to relax her temple and mind, but the light tapping on the window prevented her. She figured it was probably an animal wanting to get on. Oh, stop that! She silently pleaded... It did. If she as in better condition she would have paid more notice to that, but since she wasn\'t, she didn\'t.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #418 on: April 20, 2008, 03:09:36 AM »
Raff then held her, kissing her lips softly. "My poor, poor baby..." He said, rubbing his hand up and down her cheek, wanting her to get better. He didn\'t like seeing her in pain. He then kissed both her temples, hoping it would help. He then held her a little tighter, and closer; as he leaned his head back, and put her head on his shoulder. He loved Ciery a lot, and hoped she would loose her headache soon...verry soon. He didn\'t like seeing her this way at all, it made him feel sorry for her. Which he was.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #419 on: April 20, 2008, 03:33:12 AM »
Clearia leaned forward and gave him a kiss. "Don\'t worry, baby, I\'ll get better." She brushed his cheek. "I\'ll head over to the healers and you ahve to get to class or you\'ll get into serious trouble, alright?" She asked, looking up at him with a face that made the question more of a command than a request.