Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hanging with The birds.  (Read 60997 times)

Raff_Kimimaru

Re: Hanging with The birds.
« Reply #420 on: April 20, 2008, 04:03:56 AM »
"Well, alright I guess." He said, smiling at her. Kissing her again. he then thought, well, maybe she should...and I guess I should go to class, even though. She will get in trouble for not going to class... He thought this in his head, and shook it trying to get rid of the thought. He then laid a there for a bit, since she was ontop of him and he couldn\'t move.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #421 on: April 20, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »
"Would it make you feel better if you walked me to the healers?" Clearia asked, sitting up slowly. She had noticed his hesitation, guessing that he was worried about her, it had been confirmed when she sat up and looked at him. "If I ill, then I can get out of class, but you\'re not and I don\'t want to getting into any more trouble." She leaned forward and kissed him once more. "Alright?"

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #422 on: April 21, 2008, 04:17:32 AM »
"Ok. My dear, Ciery..." He said to her, as he kissed her back. He then got up, and puts his arm around her, and opened the door. Slowly walking with her out of the door, and heading to the healers. "Ciery, I hope you feel better soon." He said, as he kissed her cheek, still walking towards the healers. He then pulled her closer, to where her side, was on his. He then smiled at her, and and looked up at the roof as they were walking, and then he thought he heard something and looked back...But it was only a rat, he then shook his head, still walking towards the healers with Ciery.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #423 on: April 21, 2008, 09:59:37 AM »
((OOC: THIS BOARD IS DEAD!))

Clearia slowly dressed herself and leaned on Raff as they walked towards the healers, more out of comfort than the need for support. Every step she took sent a pain through her entire body, starting from her head. "I will." She promised and leaned her head against his shoulder after he had kissed her. "Thank you, Raff." She whispered, and meant it.

When they arived she stopped in front of the door. "There, I\'m here now go to class. All that\'ll happen if you try and wait is that you\'re going to get into even more trouble." She went to her toes and kissed him once more before turning and walking through the door, not giving him and option.
The healers said it was lack of sleep that caused the migraine, and it was gone by the next morning.