Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: An Injury not sought...the bleeding heart !  (Read 21494 times)

Raff_Kimimaru

An Injury not sought...the bleeding heart !
« on: March 04, 2008, 11:07:54 AM »
Raff was trying to make it to the Infirmary as best as could but he couldn\'t run to fast even though he has been training to it was hurting way to bad to run, he was having flash backs in his head of the fight that just happened,"Take this !" as he yelled Raff threw his poisoned needles at foe,he kept remembering the flash back it was all coming to him way to fast in his head,like faster than a round of machine gun bullets; he kept remembering and remembering he held the wound near his heart and gripping it as blood was leaking out from the sides of his mouth."Ugh..Go-got to make it t-to the Infirmary..fast b-before I-I AH !" Raff yelped in pain as he hit the ground his heart was bleeding severely now as he tried to pull the small blade away from his heart he couldn\'t manage to pull it out the pain was to bad to do it.

Raff crawled about 5 or so feet as he closed one eye trying to get to the other side and the bad thing was everyone was in there classrooms,and so was the teachers and the apprentices seemed to be some where else and the masters..well, there hardly ever seen so of course they wouldn\'t find him and the bad thing was he could have sworn the guy was chasing him.But he looked back and the person just disappeared out of no where like in a blink of an eye, It seemed weird..Raff thought he was going to die,that word die kept storming trough his head like a hurricane it would not go away he was hoping some kid would help him or something Raff finally managed to get on his feet and he tried to walk but he could only stand,"I-I\'ve got t-to get there..pl-please body..make it..pl-please..." Raff said in the lowest voice ever,the lowest voice he has ever heard or made..he himself knew that he was in a big a amount of trouble now;knowing this made him want to kill himself since he was probably going to die in the first place.At that moment he closed his eyes and slid against the wall and propped up,having his back to it and said in a calm voice...

"Good bye,go-good bye Selkie..a-and the people o-of this d-damned a-a-academy.." Raff silently said and started to rest.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: An Injury not sought...the bleeding heart !
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 06:30:37 AM »
Idrial’s walked down the hallways of the Half-Light academy, looking for anyone that might be skipping class. Her lips were in straight line, neither smiling nor in a frown. Her movements were quiet as she made her rounds in the halls, it almost seemed like she wasn’t walking on the stone cold floor at all. Her eyes gazed back and forth in the hallways and she caught a quick movement form around the corner.

She smiled and slowly stalked towards the corner, she took a quick peek around the corner. A student walking the halls and had no clue tha she was there. She stalked him carefully and when she was a few feet away she grabbed his shoulder. The boy screamed in fright, Idrial’s eyes bored into his and she spoke in a low voice.

“Get to class boy, before I send you to the Infirmary.”

The boy nodded before running the down the hallway and walking into the door at the end of the hallway, she heard one of the Masters yelling at him before he was pulled into the classroom by his collar and the door was shut with a forceful slam. Idrial smiled at this, she had missed Hallway duty. It was one of her favorite things to do when she was still in training to become an Apprentice. Which reminded her she’d better head towards the Infirmary halls, she hadn’t checked on them for almost two hours.

She picked up the pace a little, though making sure that her feet were making no sound to alert anyone who weren’t suppose to be in the halls. As she got closer to the infirmary her nose caught a large scent of blood. It was fresh, almost too fresh for her liking. It was obvious someone had hurt themselves yet again and was now in the infirmary. She rounded the corner only to see a man lying against the wall; she rushed over to the man and checked his pulse. There was one but it was very weak, it was then that she noticed the blade sticking out of his chest and his mouth full of blood. This was bad, she had to get him to the infirmary or else he would die.

She carefully looped her arms under his, not wanting to do any more damage than was already done. She dragged him with the utmost care to the infirmary; it was empty which she did not like at all. She couldn’t see the doctor anywhere, which meant she would have to do this herself. She propped him onto the nearest bed, she was now full of blood, his blood. She checked his pulse again; it was even weaker than before.    

“Sorry but I have to do this without any pain killers, hope your stronger than you look … Who ever you are.”

She used her dagger to cut open his shirt; hopefully it wasn’t something of value to him. She grabbed the blade and pulled it out slowly, blood gushed forth with each movement of the blade. She then summoned fire with her free hand and as soon as the blade was out she wove thin threads of fire to cauterize the wound and stop the bleeding. The bleeding came to a very slow trickle; she held her hands over his chest and used her healing magick just as a precaution in case she missed something.

There was no bleeding coming out of the wound; she would have to wait for him to awake before she stitched the wound closed. She hoped he would wake soon, the sooner she could get this wound closed the less chance he would get infection and she could give him some pain killers.

“Come on wake up who ever you are.”

She sat on the edge of the bed; she could see a little color coming back into his face. She pushed the hood of her cloak back and undid her weapons, laying her bow, daggers and quiver on the bed across from them. They would only get in the way later.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 10:09:51 AM »
Raff awoke finally eyes blinking looking around everything blurry he scrapped his long tongue across his Sharp pointed teeth, he tasted lots of blood which he knew was obvious he flopped his tail out moving it up and side of the bed and then quickly rose up and screamed "You son of a bitch !" He screamed as some more blood came out of his mouth, he fell back down to the bed and held the wound and noticed the knife wasn\'t there, he started looking around more and saw someone there, it looked just like the person who attacked him with the hood."So you came back to finish me huh ?" Raff laughed weakly and smiled showing his sharp and dangerous teeth and making his claws come out of his hands and his tail in a position to stretch out and choke someone it looked like if anyone attacked him, he growled slowly and then slanted his eyes a bit and then kept his guard up whoever the hell it was it might be the same person his vision wasn\'t good enough to tell but who ever it was.They were here to finish him off.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 11:11:47 AM »
Idrial did watch the man for a while before she nodded off; she was always a light sleeper. She did not know how long she had been sleep but got a nasty surprised when the man on the bed yelled, she practically stood upright only to remember why she was here. He flopped back down on the bed and was surprised when a tail suddenly came out form underneath him, so he wasn’t human but a supernatural it seemed.

The supernatural began to look around with disgruntled eyes; they suddenly locked on her and now gleamed with a dangerous look. Idrial stood her ground no showing him any sort of emotion. He suddenly spoke towards him in an utmost pleasant way; it was obviously he could see properly. His watched as she showed him his sharp teeth, his nails lengthen into claws. His tail coiled and ready to strike anyone who came near. She smiled a little; this sort of reminded her of the story The Big Bag Wolf. When the wolf was disguised as grandma and tried to eat little red riding hood.

She pushed her hood back from her face and she crossed her arms in front of her chest. She spoke in a neutral tone towards what she now knew was a demon.

"Is this how you treat all people that save your life?"

She gave him an insightful look, not budging from the spot tha she stood, but not going back to sit on the bed neither until the demon calmed down a bit.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »
He smashed his tail on the ground breaking the tile that it hit and he calmed down retracting his claws and then stopped showing his teeth and looked back at the roof,"Sorry,It\'s just the person who attacked me was wearing a hood and you kind of looked like them with it and my vision is still a bit blurred." He told her in an apology and then just at up ignoring the wound and making his tail wrap around his waist and looked out the window with the sun shining right in his eyes and then back down to the bed he was in.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 11:39:39 AM »
Idrial smiled as he talked towards her, now in a much more calm voice. She uncrossed her arms and let them hang at her side, watching as he wrapped his tail around his waist. She raised an eyebrow at his tail, it was weird the way her could do that but then shrugged it off. She walked across the room towards the cabinets, looking for a needled and some strong painkillers. After much rummaging she finally found what she needed. As she walked back to wards the bed she talked in a neutral voice.

"Apology Accepted, Your vision might be blurred for a few more minutes yet."

She gently sat her self on the bed beside the demon; she loaded the needle with the painkiller and tapped the side of the needle with her fingers twice to get rid of any bubbles. She spoke towards him.

"This might sting a little but it will get rid of pain. It will take a few minutes for you too feel the affect. May I ask your name and what house you’re from?"

As gently as she could she stuck the needle into the crease of his arm and slowly injected the liquid into his blood stream. She then pulled it out and applied pressure for a few seconds so that she made sure it had gone into the blood stream. She then set the needle on the table beside them and waited for an answer.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 11:45:42 AM »
Raff smiled at how she squeezed his arm and he didn\'t flinch any Raff loved pain tremendously it made him feel even stronger than before,the only time he didn\'t like it was just a few minutes ago when he was almost dead as he asked the question, he replied "I\'m Raff Kimi-maru of Cruori house."He told her in a different tone kind of rough and deep now and then shook his head and flopped his tongue out it looked like it was the size of a cows or something it was way past his chin and a little wide he then sucked it back into his moth with no trouble and then threw off the top of his robe and you could see his muscular structure,his abs,triceps,biceps, and anything else on his torso area and his neck was kind of huge and I mean huge in muscle and vain type huge he then popped it and laid back down since it was so comfortable.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 12:15:07 PM »
Idrial only nodded at the demon who now had a name Raff Kimi-maru. It was an interesting name Idrial thought and was not surprised when he said he was from the Cruori house. She watched as he propped himself up and took off his robe showing his extremely muscled body. She lifted an eyebrow before shaking her head a little with a smile. She spoke in a kind voice.

"I am ... GET TO CLASS REDAJA."

The boy looked inside the Infirmary and mocking stood there, Idrial always had trouble with this boy. She stood from the bed and gave him a last warning before she did a number on his body. He mocking stuck his tongue at her; in a flash she shifted from her human form to the shape of a wolf and jumped over the beds nipping the boy on the leg. The boy screamed down the hallway, Idrial gave a wolf like sniff to show her annoyance before walking back to the bed and changing back to her human form.

"Sorry about that, that boy gets on my nerves. My name is Idrial Senya High Apprentice of the House Confuto."

She smiled towards Raff.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »
Raff sniffed her as well,"So, your a wolf demon to? I\'m a Half-Breed." Raff laughed and then laughed really hard as the boy ran down the hall way and then  was pretty impressed when she said High apprentice he has never actually met one before and then he looked around holding the wound and then he was going to get some ham but didn\'t since he thought he would get in trouble, he left it there not nipping at it at all and gave her another sniff of kindness, and greeting  sort of like a "hello" really and Raff smelt an extravagant smell on this women."Hey,you wearing perfume?" Raff asked her since it smelt really nice and he just wanted to know.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 07:30:24 AM »
Idrial smiled as Raff laughed wildly at the boy that she had sent running down the hallway. She could have done a lot worse to the boy but she didn’t feel like looking after two people in one day that infirmary. For her one was enough to look after, besides the boy needed a good scare more than anything to set him straight. One thing she hated was when someone below her rank questioned or was disrespectful towards authority. If Redaja didn’t learn that soon it would get him killed sooner or later. She then looked towards the demon as he asked her if she was a Wolf demon, she gave a hearty laugh.

“I wish I was a Wolf Demon. No I am Half Shape-shifter, Half werewolf. A half-breed just like your, not belonging to one or the other.”

He then lightly sniffed her which she found quiet odd but she let it pass, people did some strange things when they were on painkiller medicine. Although some were weirder than others when they were under the affects. She then raised her eyebrow when she asked him a strange question, whether she was wearing perfume or not. She answered politely keeping in mind that he was on a strong painkiller.

“No actually I am not wearing perfume, but I was in the gardens earlier so it might be the residue of flowers you smell on me.”

Idrial then smiled a little towards him.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 08:08:27 AM »
"Yea, maybe so." Raff told her as he was swaying back and forth he started to feel really light headed and saw pink stuff flying through the air like never before he didn\'t know what was going on at all, he decided to see if he could walk, but he was way to loopy for that apparently so he just sat right back down and looked out the window,"So,what time do you think it is?" Raff asked her sounding a bit deep voiced, he wagged his tail a bit and then just decided to relax.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 07:57:47 AM »
Idrial watched as he tried to rise from his bed only to place himself back down. The affects of the pain killer were taking affect and a little to strongly for her liking. He looked out the window with a sort of glazed look in his eyes, Idrial decided to give him something to dilute the pain killer so that at least he could think with a clear mind. Besides she was sure someone from the Curio house could handle a little pain.

She loaded the syringe and swiftly stuck it in his arm; he apparently felt nothing as she watched his tail starting to swing back and forth. It would take a few minutes for it to take affect but at least he could now think with a clear mind. She looked outside the window he was staring out of, it was somewhat dark outside. She lightly sniffed the air with her eyes closed and smiled a little.

“It’s almost night outside, maybe six or seven o’clock. I can smell the lilies that only bloom at certain times. Plus I can smell the leftovers form the kitchen tonight. Are you hungry Raff?”

She opened her eyes and stared at the demon; she could quickly go to the kitchens and grab something for him but only if he was hungry.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 08:23:44 AM »
Raff looked down as she stabbed it in his arm afterwards and after a few minutes, he could think clearly and replied,"Yes, please." He said to her in a polite tone, he didn\'t want to be mean to someone who had saved his life he owed this person a lot, he kept trying to think of who the hell that person was who tried to kill him yes Raff fought bravely,and violently, like he always did, but the person he was facing might have been an apprentice or something he didn\'t really know, but at least he was still alive that\'s all that mattered to him right now he didn\'t really think much about it after that he rested his head on the pillow, laid back and began to think about random stuff, even about things he didn\'t care about.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 09:16:45 AM »
Idrial smiled as the demon asked in a polite voice, a simple yes or no would have done the trick for her. He sounded so cute in his little polite voice she had to do everything in her power not to laugh out loud. She got off from the bed and stopped before she stepped into the dark corner of the room, she looked back at him with intense eyes.

“I’ll be back before you know it Raff.”

She stepped into the shadows and was gone, only to re-appear in the kitchens and scaring the hell out of there cook. He waved a knife at her only to lower it when he saw her standing in the shadows. She raised her eye brow towards him before giving a slight smile; he never did get use to her popping in and out of the kitchens.

“Christ woman you scared the shit out of me, I’d wish you’d walk in through the door like normal instead of popping in a giving me a heart attack. You’re going to be the death of me one day you know that.”

Idrial did nothing but smile and spoke back to him with a light but serious tone.

“Oh calm down at least I didn’t pop in behind ya like I did last time as a werewolf. I’m sorry but that made my night. Anyways I got a kid in the infirmary named Raff; the Demon kind got anything for him to chow down on?”

He rummaged through his fridge for a couple of minutes before finding taking out two 12 oz steaks. One he cooked medium well and the other rare, he slide them on a plate while impaling a fork and knife in each of the before handing them to her, she held them in one hand which he poured wine for her and a good hard Vodka in the other; handing those to her as well.

“Thanks.”

He waved his hand at her before going back to doing whatever he was doing before she popped in; she stepped back into the shadows and reappeared in the Infirmary placing the steak and Vodka before him.

“You’re lucky I know the guy personally in the Kitchens. Dig In.”

She took a small swig of her wine, not as good as the others but that was to be expected since she almost gave the man a heart attack. She dived into her steak and found it perfect, least he got one thing right.

Raff_Kimimaru

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 01:12:28 PM »
"Thanks, and yes I guess I am." He said and laughed a but and started chowing down on the steak and took a sip of the Vodka, and he drunk it and it didn\'t even look like it burnt his throat or looked strong to him or anything, like he drinks it all the time or something, he took another bite of his steak, and then looked around and back at Idrial,"Hey,what do you think my class are doing with out me?" Raff asked her questionably, He then took another bit of it and looked out the window not really paying attention to anything else going on.

"Hey what the hell?" Raff asked as he was searching around his waist for something and then he smiled,"Ah, there we go!" He pulled up the op part of his robe and a sword was stuck in it and it had a back strap on it to and he put on his back and it was very straight to, pointing up into the roof of the infirmary, he then just looked at Idrial to see her reaction to when he brought the sword out of nowhere and he smiled at her and scratched the back of his had.