Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Star of Bad Luck *  (Read 12343 times)

LexiXander

Re: Star of Bad Luck *
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 04:04:47 PM »
He didn’t know what to make of that sudden grin and proximity, but when the other toppled onto him in a hug he found that it was exactly what he wanted. At first, he was a frozen statue again, but when the other finished explaining his reasoning, whether true or not, his arms slowly encircled the other as well, finding the comforting warm of another perfect against him. “Yeah…” He said quietly.

Auel cuddled into his companion, turning himself in closer to the embrace as he closed his eyes. The feeling made him so relaxed he just wanted to drift off to sleep right there and then. No worries or thoughts of papers and missions or family massacres, just the warmth of another and a good nights sleep under a starry sky. Perfect.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 04:10:15 PM »
He held back a shiver as the arms wrapped around him before he let out a long sigh that turned into a long yawn. Makai\'s eyes fluttered for a moment before they began to lazily go down. He won\'t go to sleep, just close his eyes for a moment. The closing of his eyes was soon followed by a cool breeze caressing his face, making his lids even heavier. The wind played with his hair, making his green bangs tickle his nose and forehead, causing himself to laugh a little bit.

"This....is nice."

LexiXander

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 01:48:34 PM »
The small breeze pasted over his body as well, sending a comforting chill down hi body as a tiny smile found its way onto his lips. His mismatched eyes had been covered long ago and even so they still continued to get heavier and heavier. Auel had always loved the company of another as he slept, but it was a rather odd thing to ask someone with out giving the wrong idea, not to mention he was basically a loner in the institute of learning. “It is…” he whispered happily, but a mere minute after he could feel his body slowly slipping into unconsciousness.  The brunette hadn’t had a good nights sleep in almost years now, maybe that horrible streak would end tonight…

DivineDarkness

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »
He barely caught the words leave the other\'s mouth as he all his sense were paying attention to the wind brushing along his face soothingly. His body got heavy, and weak as he allowed himself to drift peacefully, his mind following the shift of the breeze. Makai snuggled closed to the body under him instinctively before he was completely gone into the world of depthless dreams.

LexiXander

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 02:42:34 PM »
It was several hours into the pitch of night before he even stirred in the slightest. The sleep was so fitful and entirely wonderful that he almost didn’t want to wake, but the picking feeling that he would get in trouble if he did so won over the clinging sleep.

His two toned eyes opened slowly, sore at first before eventually mumbling and realizing he had a warm, comfortable weight on is chest, also encircled in his arms. Auel looked a little confused for a moment before he remembered everything of the past few hours. The brunette didn’t know what to think of the situation. He hadn’t quite been his usual mask of himself earlier, instead the mask had slipped enough to allow a complete stranger sight into his locked up feelings.

There was a long pause before the Asian moved, lifting a hand up to the back of Makai’s head, laying it there softly, stroking his long blond-green locks in a minor effort to wake the other. “Makai…I can’t stay here, I’ll be punished if I’m found…”

DivineDarkness

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 03:00:42 PM »
Makai awoke to the feel of fingers playing along the different shades of his tresses, the fingers making him shiver and let out a soft sound from his throat. He loved it. He had never had anyone even touch his hair. It felt better then he thought. He cracked open his eyes, revealing a slit of sea green before he stared around the room in a light daze. He finally caught the other\'s voice which almost made him jump before he let out a sound of understanding.

He squirmed and began to lift himself up until he was straddling Auel, as he lifted his hand to rub at a sleepy eye. "Mhnnn...you\'re right. I wonder what time it is."

LexiXander

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2008, 04:37:08 AM »
Auel didn’t know if he should say something about the way Makai was sitting on him or not. If anyone were to walk in at that moment and see them and the way they were positioned he knew there would be only one conclusion in their mind. Which unfortunately sparked a little of his incubi blood, but it was easily tamable this time.  The spark also caused the thought of how adorable his companion looked when rubbing his tired eyes like that. “I don’t know, but I can’t stay here any longer.” His natural bedroom voice was made even more prominent by the real sleep plaguing it.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2008, 05:29:18 AM »
After rubbing his eyes so much that he was practically shining them, he looked around in a light daze before the green orb of his eyes widened into ovals. "Oh crap, you\'re right!" He said before quickly scrambling off the other and standing up, hair slightly ruffled and his ponytail now slumped and low. "I can\'t believe I fell asleep...." He whispered softly to himself before shaking his head and was soon zipping across the room to gather the books he had pulled down. "We\'d better get you out of here before you get in trouble. Er....I have no idea where your room is but I know mines is pretty close. It\'s clean because I hardly use it." He rambled on, glancing around to make sure he hadn\'t forgotten anything.

Makai quickly went back over to Auel and looked at him questioningly, "Is that a good idea?"

LexiXander

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2008, 05:55:14 AM »
Auel felt a little strange with the weight on top of him suddenly gone in the blink of an eye, as well as the warmth. But, he had no choice in the mater, standing and walking back to the telescope and papers. The brunette disassembled the equipment and was about to set it back in the precise way he found it when Makai popped up behind his shoulder. He blinked, not quite understanding what the other meant in his tired state. “What do you mean?”  the Asian questioned, setting the telescope back properly.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2008, 06:06:48 AM »
Makai blinked at the other for a moment before snickering under his breath, "I mean, you can come to my room. That is, if you want." If Makai ended up pushing Auel into sleeping in his room, he knew he would somehow feel like a perverted, old man......Now THAT was a thought. "Unless you want to go back to your room?" He questioned with two slim, blonde eyebrows arching.

LexiXander

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2008, 06:15:07 AM »
Auel was a bit surprised for a moment, but didn’t show it as he picked up his notebook ad closed the window. It took a little longer then normal for him to process the situation, but he came to the conclusion that the other was most likely not insinuating something for once. His two toned eyes caught Makai’s sea green ones and his expression was again a blank canvas. “I don’t mind, no one cares where I go.” It was a sad but true fact. His roommate had refused to stay in a room with him just to humiliate him in front of the other students. It had hurt to find everyone laughing at him, but he had simply pretended no one was there.

DivineDarkness

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2008, 06:26:18 AM »
He clapped his hands together in silent pleasure before giving a quick nod, quickly trying pull his eyes from the other\'s. "Great! I\'ve never had company before. To tell you the truth, I would have been a bit depressed if you had said no." Makai said with a honest nod before turning his back on the other, pressing the books closer to his chest. "Okay....this is going to be difficult...." Makai slowly tried to recall the way back to his room but walking through halls. He was used to ghosting through things.

"Ah! I remember it is now...." He looked satisfied and almost proud of knowing where he supposedly lived. He looked over his shoulder. "Do you want me to help you carry anything?"

LexiXander

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2008, 06:36:29 AM »
Auel smiled softly as he watched the other clap like a child who’d just been told they could have the cotton candy they’d been starring at. He didn’t comment on Makai being upset if he’d responded negatively, instead the small smile grew just enough to be noticed.

He was patient while the other attempted the remembering of his rooms’ location, finding it a bit amusing that he couldn’t remember and guessing it was due to his ghostly travels. During that short time it occurred to Auel just why he’d been so strangely open with this bergsra, while he wasn’t paying attention they’d somehow become friends. A friend…Auel hadn’t had one of those in a sorrowfully long time.

The teen was shaken from his thoughts when Makai finally voiced his recollection of direction. He shook his tussled brown hair, “I’m fine, lead the way.” The other had more then he did to carry back.