Author Topic: An Innocent Day Turns Deadly  (Read 33991 times)

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: An Innocent Day Turns Deadly
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2008, 05:15:40 AM »
Keara’s chin was lifted slightly with Malken’s hand, his eyes peering deeply into her own. She couldn’t help but crack a very wide smile as he talked about escaping; it was an idea that hadn’t popped into her head. His eyes were full of comical behavior but she could see that he was also serious as well, she tried to keep herself from laughing but it soon escaped from her lips. She gently kissed the hand that was under her chin.

“Your forgetting that my father still has very close ties to the Rangers, and if my father needed there help in finding me they would stop at nothing in finding me or else I would Malken. Besides do you think that’s wise, to whisk me off in the middle of the night without him knowing where we are. I don’t think he would appreciate his soon to be son in law doing that.”

She gently kissed his hand again and stopped for a moment before kissing him on the lips. She caught his bottom lip with her teeth, pulling on it downwards but very gently. She then rested her head once again on his shoulder but not before kissing the nape of his neck. She still wondered how her father would take such news that she was engaged to a man that she had barely met and yet it felt so right it was beyond words.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2008, 01:41:19 AM »
((OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply, but I\'ve been sick for the past week or so and yeah, you get it :/ ))

Malken put on a face of utter dispair as she said "no" in so many words, though you could tell he was obviously not dispaired, but the farthest one gets from dispaired as a matter of fact. He felt a small, but extremely happy, smile touch his lips as she kissed his hands and gently squeezed her a little tighter.

"Well, don\'t say I didn\'t warn you!" He reformed his expression to a serious looking one. "Planning weddings are a hassle! It is so much easier to elupe!" His smile returned, this one slightly bigger than the last, though it held an element that hadn\'t beeen there before; weariness, for after all, the boy had been through a lot on only a few hours sleep.

He closed his eyes and leaned back softly when she had kissed him, though did not removed his hand from her face, he did move it to her cheek when she rested her head once again on his shoulder. He wondered how such wonderful things happened to people like him, once again. But remembered her response just a few minutes ago and his smile grew slightly.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2008, 07:04:19 AM »
Keara could not help but laugh at his comment, planning a wedding was more than just a hassle. In fact Keara could not think of a word that was big enough to describe the trouble in planning a wedding. She had been to a few in her life time, all of which took the course of several months to plan. Only for it to last no more than a day or two, she would agree that it just would be easier to escape but she couldn’t leave the worry on her fathers shoulders wondering if she was still alive or not. Wondering what had happened to her till the day he died, that was also another reason why she would not just simply get up and leave.  

“I couldn’t agree with you more Malken, although I think its more hassle for the woman than it is for the man. And there is of course how we shall break the news to our parents in the morning.”

She chuckled a little imagining the look on her fathers face. She felt him lean back, his hand not removing itself from her cheek. She couldn’t help but close her eyes, she was really happy with Malken. A feeling that she could not describe with simple words, in fact no words could describe how she felt. She sighed a little, although it was a sigh of joy.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2008, 03:05:21 AM »
((OOC: Sorry I haven\'t replied... I was replying yesterday but then dinner was served so this post kinda took overnight, which is why it\'s a little bad or just... Different lol))

Malken thought of his father\'s face. Two days ago he would have been sure his father would have been more angry than words, and he probably would have, too. But now, he wasn\'t too sure. Had his father really changed so much in such a short time? Or had Malken himself changed that much? He opened his eyes and looked down at Keara, and nodded to himself, he had changed that much. Or maybe, just maybe, both of them had changed.

No, neither\'s it. He thought, closing his eyes once more. Everything\'s changed. And for the better! He had to add. "Everything\'s changed." He repeated aloud, then tilted his head to try and look at her face. "Absolutely everything." He wasn\'t sure if he was talking to himself, to her or anybody at all for that matter, just talking.

He turned so that he was on his side and Keara was in his arms and smiled once more right before kissing her fully on the lips. After a while, he did not count the time, he pulled away, his smile still there. "Hasn\'t it?" He asked. "Changed, I mean. Everything. For the better." He probably didn\'t make any sense, but he knew she\'d understand... She was smart like that. No, she was perfect. "I love you, my only Keara."

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2008, 10:39:03 AM »
Keara only nodded her head when he spoke of everything changing, in the last two days things had changed quite swiftly. She had found love within someone’s arms, had almost died almost several hours ago and now she was engaged to a man she barely knew but for some reason loved unconditionally. She felt him move and she slowly opened her eyes to see him peering down at her face, his eye full of a glee that made her smile.

He then gently moved to his side, embracing her once again in his arms. He gently kissed her on the lips in which she returned as well, she did not know how many minutes went by but she was sad when the embrace ended. A smile still adored his lips as he spoke to her with a soft like voice. She snuggled closer to him; she spoke in a low and soft kind of voice.

“Yes my love, it has all changed for the better.”

She lifted her head and gently kissed him on the lips before settling herself close to his body. Once again she closed her eyes with a slight smile tha adored her lips.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2008, 05:32:27 AM »
Malken pulled her body close to his, never wanting to let her go, but knowing eventually he would have to, so he would hold her as close as he could until that time came. Though, eventually, he did loosen his grip so that he could kiss her on the lips once again, unable to resist not to.

He felt as if he couldn\'t stop, but nor did he want to, and only would reluctantly. Very, very reluctantly. He could easily say that no words could discribe how he felt, but he knew there was. Somewhere out there, there were words that described his feelings down to the very last little one. Ones like "true love" came to his mind, or would of if he wasn\'t so distracted by his kiss.

The servants would be getting up soon, and if they saw them together in bed in the early morning they wouldn\'t say anything until their breaks, when they would spread the gossip through the whole countryside before the next evening. Servants gossiped more than old ladies, and eventually his father would find out, probably even tomorrow, and he wasn\'t sure what his father would do if his son was caught in bed all night with a respectable lady. Even if he was badly in love with her.
 Which meant he would to leave soon. He would tell Keara that, but he was too busy kissing her at the mo ment. He would have to wait for a littlw while before he told her he would soon have to leave her side for a little while.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2008, 05:57:09 AM »
She felt Malken’s grip tighten on her as he pulled her closer to his own body, only for him to loosen his grip to kiss her once again. She pleasurably kissed him back, each kiss from him was better than the last. She wished with all her heart that this love would never die or grow old between them, nor would the feelings they had for each other would never fade away.

She never be able to find the words on how she felt about Malken, love was a total understatement on how she felt about him. She unknowingly wrapped her arms around neck once again and kissed him deeper. She didn’t want this to end but she knew that it would have to soon; she knew that dawn was coming and if her father caught them both together in bed he would surely hurt Malken badly or worse kill him. She didn’t want anything happening to Malken, she was still unsure how her father would react about him asking her to marry her and with her saying yes.

Although for now she would enjoy the moment that they were sharing together, she would be said when it was time for it to come to an end. At least that was until they were wed, then they would have the rest of there lives to spend it together in the same bed.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2008, 06:21:15 AM »
Malken eventually, slowly and gently pulled away and looked down at Keara once more, though he didn\'t allow her to remove her arms from him. "I\'m afraid I\'ll have to leave soon." He said, barely above a whisper. "But it shall only be for a few minutes, as the servants \'wake\' us and we bathe and such, then we shall see each other during the morning meal, then we can discuss telling are fathers about our sudden engagement." He didn\'t once raise his voice, though his normal, though in love and extremely happy, expression slowly returned.

"Gods, you\'re beautiful." He said suddenly, stroking her face gently. Then, because of his comment to the gods, "they must have blessed me, the gods that is. For they gave me you." He leaned forward once again to continue their kiss. After several minutes he allowed, once again, his tonque to slip from his mouth to hers, feeling a slight, controlable lust come to him once again, though he would stop if she made any sign that she didn\'t like it.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2008, 06:57:01 AM »
Keara nodded at his words, she knew that he would have to go soon but it would be most unwise for him to remain in her bed when one of the servants came strolling into the room. Servants were notorious for blowing the truth out of proportion and that was the last thing that they both needed. Although she knew it would only be for a little while she still didn’t like the idea of him leaving her side even if it was a short while. She smiled at him as he told her she was beautiful, those words form him never seemed to lose it’s sweet meaning to them.

“And they have blessed me with you soon going to my husband Malken.”
He once again kissed her; there lips locking for several minutes before Malken once again slipped his tongue into her mouth. She slipped her tongue into his mouth in return and did not make any notion that she wanted him to stop. She was glad to know that this would never end for they were soon to be husband and wife forever.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2008, 07:12:08 AM »
Sir Belron reluctantly rolled over in his bed and looked out of his window. It was still dark, but there was no way he would be going to back to sleep. Not after the dream he had just had. He had dreamt of his wife, as he almost every night, though, it being several years after her death, he no longer cried when he woke. When she had just died, he had found that he had been crying even while he slept.

After washing a bit, he looked at his tired self in the mirror, in his military days he hadn\'t had a mirror, he regreted having one then. That Millia had stayed up half the night until he had told her that he was still in charge of this house and that he would not have anyone not sleep in his house. Though he hadn\'t been able to force his son to bed, the boy had said he would leave soon, Belron hoped he had. He didn\'t know what would happen if the boy had made the mistake of sleeping with her.

He walked downstairs and had the cook, who had been up for a couple hours already, for his breakfast. She was used to him getting up this early, somehow, as servants always do, she knew that his dreams disturbed him. "Don\'t lecture me, Liliya. I haven\'t had much sleep."

"I know, that was what I was going to lecture you on!" The cook replied with her usual tarty, dry humor. "Though, I did have some news for you, but you aren\'t feeling well, so I might tell you later. If it all."

The old man chuckled and ate.

As soon as Keara returned his kiss in full, Malken pulled her tightly against his body, giving the impression that he would never let her go, and nor would he. If not physically than in time. He would never let her go away from him, though sometimes they might part for a short while. Like this morning.

Malken heard movement on the stairs, or maybe it was his imagination, but his father usually got up around this hour. "I believe my father\'s up." He said pulling away for only the moment. "But he won\'t come and check. I have a few minutes." He smiled before continuing their heated kiss.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2008, 10:28:04 AM »
Thomas hadn’t got a wink of sleep last night, with all the arguing between Millia and Sir Belron it was amazing nobody from the country side came to house to tell them to quiet down. He swung his legs over the bed and slowly rubbed the sleep from his eyes, it was still somewhat dark outside and even with that there wasn’t much hope of him going back to sleep. He slowly made his way towards the washing basin and slashed some water on his face to somewhat wake himself up.

He gathered his clothing and dressed slowly in the dark, there was not much point in going to Keara’s room since she would still be sleeping. He made his way out of the room but not before getting a look at himself in the mirror, he looked like hell but that was to be expected without getting a wink of sleep. He made his way down the stairs towards the kitchen and opened the door with one hand; he saw Sir Belron and slowly cracked a smile.

“Good least I’m not the only one who looks like bloody hell due to the woman’s infernal arguing and screaming all night. If I see or hear that woman again it’ll be too soon.”  

He pulled up a chair and a plate was served in front of him. He gave the cook a nod and dug into the plate and took his first mouth full, he was about to ask to Sir Belron how his night was before Millia came bustling in, bright eyed and she looked like she had sleep through the night. Thomas leaned his head against his hand and spoke quite loudly.

“Speak of the devil …”

“Not in a good mood Thomas?”

“Well who wouldn’t be when they have to listen to your voice all night long.”

Millia crossed her arms and gave a bit of a glare; Thomas said nothing and continued to eat his meal. She walked out of the kitchen and proceeded to go to the stables to look at Keara’s horse.

Malken pulled Keara closer so to his body, it was as if he never wanted to let go of her and she was fine with that because she never wanted to let go of him either. She passionately kissed him back never wanting this moment between them end. She knew that he would soon have to go and she was reassured when he pulled away from the embrace. She nodded with a smile on her face before speaking quietly.

“My father then would be up as well, and my father won’t come in to check as well.”

She continued kissing him; it was mixed with lust and love. She only wished that time itself would stop so that they could have more time embracing each other. Although she knew that stopping time was impossible she would then have to enjoy what time they were being allowed together.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2008, 10:46:28 AM »
The cook returned with his usual breakfast, placed it down and bustled away again due to the group of early risers. "Well, it seems as if the whole house is waking before th sun this morning!" She commented... SHe would probaby find out every last detail as to why every last person got up so early, then gossip around. But Sir Belron expected no less from an experienced servant such as she.

He gave a snort to Thomas\'s first comment, his head resting in his hands and his elbows on the table. "I barely sleep well. But that\'s a different story for a different time." He didn\'t smile, but he wasn\'t a morning person either, so that wasn\'t surprising.

"There will be no fighting in my hosue before sunup!" He barked at the two, morning always brought out the worst of him... His habits gained by being a drill sergeant. How he missed those days. The young men obeyed him there. Nor did they bicker before sunup!

He thanks both the gods when she left. I\'ll go to the temple today and offer tithings! He gave a mental promise which he had no intentions of keeping. They gods understood. Hopefully.

Malken slowly, and again, reluctantly, pulled away from his bride-to-be. "I\'m afraid, love, dear love... My love, that I shall have to be leaving you now." He said sitting up. "For at any minute now the servants shall be arising and checking in on their supposedly sleeping masters and mistresses." But, for some reason he couldn\'t stand, and was forced to lean once again, into her arms and kiss her fully.

"But, I guess I can stay for a few more minute." He confided in her. "And then a few more minutes... And then a few more minutes! And then we\'ll be get in trouble. But... How can I tare myself away from thee?" He asked helplessly. "For thy beauty is the greatest on all the world, and thus makes it impossible for me to leave thy side." He kissed her before she had a chance to comment on his short, but to the point speach.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2008, 11:32:24 AM »
Thomas said nothing as Sir Belron barked at them both for bickering in his house; it appeared to him that Belron was not a morning person. Thomas was when he was in his younger years, always having a contest to see if he could rise before the morning sun. Now he liked to sleep in and let the sun rise, he was not much in a talking mood but he bowed his head towards Belron.

Hopefully after Millia was done doing whatever at the stables he could go and ask her to bring out Keara, until then he would not set foot in that room. The last thing he needed was to get knocked in the head once again by Millia for going some where’s he was not permitted.

Keara was reluctant to let go of Malken as he pulled away from her, there lips parting from one another as he sat up on the bed. She looked at him intensely as he spoke towards her in such a sweet voice, it sounded like he was trying to woe her all over again. It brought a smile to her face and before she knew it he was once again kissed her with unimaginable passion.
There lips parted once more and he once again spoke of her beauty, only to then re-join them not giving a chance for her to comment on his words. After a few moments she pulled away a little form his face and spoke gently towards him.

“Malken you do not need to woe me … You have already won my heart.”

She once again kissed him on his mouth, not wanting to be away from him for a single moment. Although she knew that time would soon come to an end as she heard footsteps walking back in forth form in front of the door. If they were discovered together in such an embrace there would be no way in stopping the servants in spreading what they had seen into rumors. For know she would keep her lips locked with him until he finally decided to leave.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2008, 11:59:39 AM »
Belron grumbled slightly as Liliya replaced his now empty bowl with fresh one, he once again started to eat. In the morning he usually went through about four bowls until he was no longer hungry. He looked out at the sky as it slowly turned blue.

"Where in all the hells is my son!" He suddenly stood up. He was usually up by now. If that boy didn\'t go to bed like he said he would, and stayed with... Keara all night he didn\'t know what he would do. But it wouldn\'t be very nice. He got up and started to go to his son\'s room when Liliya re-entered the room.

"No, sit down and eat!" The cook shoved him back in his chair. "Honestly, it\'s not even sunup, you do this every morning! The boy doesn\'t wake for a while yet and you know if you wake him earlier you\'ll wind up regreting it, like you always do!" The woman bustled away again without saying anymore.

Belron sighed and sat down again.

Malken laughed at Keara\'s comment about him wooing her. "I\'m more of trying to make excuses because I should be leaving." He answered with a smile, right before kissing her again. "My father will probably trying to wake me soon and I must go. But I can\'t."

He pulled her close to him when she kissed him. He felt his heart starting to raise again as he felt the passion and love behind her kiss. Though he was forced to jerk away when he heard the footsteps, though he didn\'t let her go. When they continued past the door he pulled her close again into another kiss, or restarting the same one.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2008, 12:38:41 PM »
Keara couldn’t help but kiss him back; she knew that she should tell him to leave so that they wouldn’t get caught. What was worse is that they were together all night, if her father found out he would surely rough up Malken for doing such a thing. Belron would certainly kill Malken for spending the night; he seemed the type to do it. After several minutes he once again pulled away as the foot steps raced past the door, her heart was racing not from fear but from Malken’s embrace. A few more minutes passed before Keara pulled away once again, she looked into Malken’s eyes and spoke softly.

“I think maybe you should go before we both get caught. I will see you at the table in a few minutes.”

She softly kissed him again on the lips, she didn’t want him to go but she knew the he must. For the sake of them both, she knew that he Aunt Millia would be here any minute to help her out of bed and get dressed. Then together they would break the news to both of there fathers.