Author Topic: [s]AINT  (Read 11179 times)

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
  • Night among strangers. Secrets in the dark.
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
[s]AINT
« on: April 29, 2008, 10:37:18 AM »
RESERVED FOR SAIKETSU

There was no mistaking the distinct smell of her blood. No matter how masked that precious scent was, the Zalmric could always zero-in on its location. The Akari girl had been wounded, that much he was sure of, and that trail had brought the man to the ever-so-popular Risk. Laurent hadn’t the slightest idea of what could have possibly led her here since it was so clearly not her type of place to venture into—but it was not his main concern. The trail wasn’t more then a day old and he could not afford to waste time trying to understand her patterns when he was so close.

Confidently the man pushed his way through an upset cluster of girls who were too young to be permitted to enter, his black trench coat fluttering behind him. His eyes didn’t bother to scan the corridor as he briskly walked through, ignoring any lingering people or any posted notices on the walls around him. As soon as he stepped inside the club itself, the blaring music hit him full force with a song he could not recognize but took a liking to nonetheless. The angry voice boomed over the speakers, conducting the mass to move at close quarters to whatever beat he decided to bellow;

“I’ve got an ‘F’ and a ‘C’ and I’ve got a ‘K’ too,
and the only thing that’s missing is a bitch like you.
You wanted perfect. You got your perfect.
Now I’m too perfect for someone like you…”
[/B]

Oh, you can’t run from me forever, darling. Laurent scanned the ocean of eagerly aroused bodies for any sign of his target. Having her scent, her very essence this close for the first time in so long made his entire body ache with predator desire.

“What’s my name, what’s my name? Ahh-ahh ahh-ahh. Hold the ‘S’ because I am an ‘AINT’”
[/B]

Someone here must’ve seen her… the man theorized, glancing quickly to the bartender who was most likely the most sober one in the whole building. Laurent hadn’t expected the girl to have ordered a drink—in fact, the only time he’d ever seen her drunk was when he personally forced liquor down her throat. Oh, that was a fun night. The man grinned demonically to himself as he crossed the floor, the thudding of his heavy combat boots lost to the high amplitude speakers.

“This isn’t music and we aren’t a band! We’re five middle fingers on a mother fuckin’ hand!”
[/B]

Pupil-less, icy eyes zeroed-in on the heavyset man behind the polished counter, taking him in to the last detail and trying to decide upon the best approach for extracting the needed information. Within the short distance between the door and the bar, Laurent had decided that a direct inquiry would be best. There was no real need for him to fabricate anything particularly extravagant, and judging by his posture and facial expressions, this man wasn’t in the mood for any games.

Laurent swiftly took a stool near a younger man two seats down who seemed to be absorbed in his drink. The Zalmric paid little attention to him, Laurent was too focused. Planning. The sooner he was back on the trail the better. The bartender strolled over, glancing indifferently at the Zalmric as through he were just another customer.

“What’ll it be?” Laurent wasn’t in the mood to drink. He turned away from the man sitting two seats to the right and motioned for the bartender to move closer.

“I was wondering if you’ve seen a girl,” the man began in a low, velvety voice that was intended for only the two of them to hear. “She has dark hair, dresses in all black, she might be bleeding—”

“Take a look around, bud. There’s plenty to go around.” The heavyset man chuckled. Laurent’s eyes narrowed as he hissed angrily under his breath. He leaned slightly over the counter and his hand darted out quickly, catching the collar of the man’s shirt and roughly pulling him to eye level. He spoke quickly.

“Her eyes change color. She would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb. Have you seen her?” the growl was demanding and Laurent released his grasp the instant the bartender tried to pull himself free. Momentum exaggerated his intentions, causing him to stumble backwards slightly. Laurent eyed him coolly.

“No, sir, I haven’t seen her. I’ve had enough goddamned trouble for one night and if you want to pull another stunt like that again I’d be happy to have my boys show you the way out.” With that said, the man walked to the other end of the bar.

Laurent was visibly infuriated by this lack of respect and lack of answers. He cursed furiously under his breath, not willing to accept, much less tolerate, defeat. The splintering edge of the countertop in his hand forced the Zalmric to regain his composure. Reformulate. Redesign. Execute. Things were finally beginning to run so smoothly too.

The Zalmric casually pulled a cigarette from the inside of his coat pocket, methodically lighting it and taking a long drag to calm his nerves. The man watched the smoke drift lazily to the ceiling as he leaned back on his barstool. Failure would not be tolerated.[/COLOR]
Anna/Odessa/Sonya || Astrid || Chtahzus'aak/Zeus || Extasis || Fler || Jeremiah || Laurent/Va'tamal || Malakai || Rachel || Vai
Old things have strange hungers. - Catherynne M. Valente

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
  • four sins past SAINTHOOD.
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
Re: [s]AINT
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 12:44:24 PM »
Fucking sickening. He could barely hear the thick, rapturous voice of Manson as he sat at the bar, unaffected by the flashing lights and the sweating, bleeding bodies around him. The chocolate-flavored punk-rock queen had eluded him only fifteen minutes ago, protected by the imgregnable wall of flesh and body guards, probably somewhere on the other side of the city at this point. Fucking perfect, he fumed inwardly. I hope you\'re proud of yourself. That\'s the second one in the same night.

Nikki remained quiet. Judas ran thick and deep inside of Nikolai\'s head, pushing him farther into the shadows and the demons of his mind.

The cold, tapped blood filled him with a dull glow of life. The flesh of his neck sewed itself together now, no more than a light scar or two threaded deep into the flesh. He had never been so insulted. The hands of a mere mortal near his throat, in his throat. The undead blood heated in the flesh.

If I ever meet her again... The blood in the glass was getting low and Nikolai Armani was considering the cost of the next glass when something caught his attention, an aura. His body tensed in realization of exactly who it felt like... the Akari girl. Nikolai bit down behind closed lips, tryng not to look through the dark hair to see. His ears pricked up as the man spoke with a cool and direct voice. Judas rose the glass to his lips mechanically, listening the best of his ability over the pulse of "AINT".

“I was wondering if you’ve seen a girl... She has dark hair, dresses in all black, she might be bleeding—” Nikolai\'s eyes shifted in the other man\'s direction. This couldn\'t be just a coincidence. The aura. Possible wounds. He listened closer. “Her eyes change color. She would’ve stuck out like a sore thumb. Have you seen her?”

This time Nikolai didn\'t hide his glance behind his hair. He saw the other man release Jerry\'s collar, saw him withdraw and light up a cigarette. Nikolai looked back to the back of the bar. He had no idea how to go about questioning this man.

"So," he said outloud, finding it hard to speak above the blaring noise. "Is it safe to assume you\'re some kind of Akari, then?" He snorted arrogantly. Maybe this one won\'t get away, he thought while also reminding himself of the reasons he avoided the first monster.

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 01:18:00 AM »
Laurent\'s eyes narrowed as he glanced sideways at the man sitting off to his right. He was only mildly surprised that the man had heard him over the excessively loud music, but showed none of this in his face. The Zalmric straightened his back, casually stretching his arms over his head before turning to face the man. Then her aura hit him stronger then it had initially and his facial expression faltered for a fraction of a moment. This man reeked of her blood. There was the unmistakable trace of her aura, her anger. Laurent\'s heart rate skipped. So close...so close...

"No. I am nothing of the sort." the Zalmric smiled pleasantly, his contained excitement causing him to sport a pair of fangs before his grin faded. How to begin... He began to formulate several plans in his mind in extracting information from this man as inconspicuously as possible. If Storm had attacked the man it wouldn\'t have been without good reason. And Laurent wasn\'t in the mood for something else slowing him down just as he was in hot pursuit.

"I\'m surprised you\'ve even heard of them, conidering they\'re a very scarce breed," Laurent eyed him carefuly, speaking in a slow and velvety tone. "Why do you ask?"

The Akari girl had a way of conveniently leaving traces of herself on anyone she had contact with. It was amazing that she had managed to elude him this far. But it was all about to end. He could feel his victory approaching quicker and quicker with each new bit of information he gained. Oh that anger, her aura was absolutely radiating off of the stranger. Laurent could still remember how it felt to be inside of her, immersed in that anger, sorrow, and blackness. It was intoxicating to him and he craved to have her beneath him.

As soon as the Captain had her in his grasp, he would never let her out of his sight again.
Anna/Odessa/Sonya || Astrid || Chtahzus'aak/Zeus || Extasis || Fler || Jeremiah || Laurent/Va'tamal || Malakai || Rachel || Vai

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 06:11:44 AM »
He reeks of that girl. Like he just fucked her or something. Still focused mainly on the bottles of gin, scotch, and the other spiced liquors of the back of the bar, Nikolai sneered with considerable bitterness. "I haven\'t heard of them before tonight, I assure you." He placed the empty glass on the bar couter in front of him, turning his body and his full attention towards the stranger. It was only then that the vampire actually saw who this Akari-stalker was.

Nikolai could easily pick up his aura simply by looking at him. There was a captivating air of arrogance and power surrounding him, and it made him simply intoxicating to look upon. The vampire let his eyes wander the strager\'s frame for a moment or so, taking him in. Nikki didn\'t make much of an attempt to hide it, either.

Nice hair. Mature. Dresses pretty typically for anyone here. But those eyes... Nikolai inhaled and held it unnoticably, admiring him over again. Even though those eyes were partially hidden, he could feel himself being drawn into them. And even through the shadows of Judas, Nikolai found himself far to willing to give him whatever he wanted.

Down to business. His face straightened and his eyes focused in a position much higher than below this stranger\'s belt. "So, stranger, it sounds like you\'re looking for someone I\'ve had the unfortunate coincidence of running into. I mean, how many other girls in this city can change the color of their eyes?

"What are you, her boyfriend or something?" The vampire couldn\'t hold his temperment completely at this point; the thought of that... that... cunt was too strong. His teeth clenched.

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 10:09:47 AM »
Laurent wasn\'t ignorant to the fact that he was being examined. The obviousness of it intrigued him, drawing out a twisted smirk. He didn\'t blame the stranger; he knew he was irresistible. The Zalmric took the opportunity to glance over the man himself; lingering at his waistline and wondering vaguely what he would be like in bed. He wasn\'t bad looking. Nice body. If he had the patience he might consider making an effort to draw him in for a quick fuck. He hadn\'t been in a man for months. But the Akari seemed to have more of a pull on him right now and he didn\'t think it\'d be worth it to start another pursuit. This man didn\'t seem mindless.

Unfortunate coincidence. Laurent smirked at his tone. Of course the girl brutalized the man. Look who trained her. He laughed maniacally deep in his throat, unable to hold back his fangs from shimmering into view. The heat of the club was beginning to get to him; he hated high temperatures.

"What are you, her boyfriend or something?"

The Zalmric stood for a moment, removing his coat and placing it on the empty stool to his left before sitting down again. Clearing his throat, he took a last drag from his cigarette and pushed the smoldering tip into the ashtray in front of him. He had a habit of wasting cigarettes, smoking only roughly a third of them and discarding them. He smiled at the thought. Boyfriend... He couldn\'t help but snicker.

"No," Laurent leaned forward, placing his right hand on the chair between the two and looking the man directly in the face. He spoke softly with a voice that typically had others aching for him. "She\'s something I keep around for a nice fuck. Seemed to have gotten away on me and it\'s been terribly long since I\'ve slept well." Emphasis well added.

The Akari had much more value then that, but the Zalmric didn\'t want anyone else chasing after his little demon. She was his property and he could prove that. Memories of that night made his body ache with noticeable desire. Focus. Remember the goal. Laurent ran through his list of plans and decided to wait for this man\'s next move.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 06:51:37 AM »
For whatever reason Nikolai liked the way he said "fuck", the way the curse simply rolled off his tongue. It gave him faint shiver and made him shift. Yet the nature of his comment was much less satisfying.

Nikolai laughed bitterly. "What a shame. See here I was hoping that she were simply someone you wanted to kill off for pleasure." Again, the vampire didn\'t exactly hide the disappointment in his voice. "So I\'m going to assume you\'d want to sleep well as soon as possible, then." The vampire smiled a large, luxorious, fanged smile, one often associated with his feeding process. The only thing stopping him from switching into the chair occupied by Laurent\'s hand was the thought of the Akari girl he wanted. It was then clear that, even though Nikolai clearly felt the stranger\'s eyes on his own body, lust radiating from his aura, this stranger was looking for one thing only: that cunt.

He sighed, drawing out a cigarette of his own from the crumpled packet in his back pocket. "I saw her less than two hours ago. I suppose I could send you in her general direction if you\'d like." Nikolai eyed him playfully, placing the cigarette between his lips. No lighter, of course -- that was in his other pocket. "Gotta light?"

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 08:00:12 AM »
The Zalmric chuckled deep in his throat. Touché.

"If I found a better whore, I would\'ve killed her long ago." he smiled gently, wondering maybe if he could afford a detour.

But she was only two hours off. If he left now, surely he could catch up with her by the end of the night. But this man was so interesting, it was a slightly difficult decision to make. Laurent needed the challenge. Leaving now would make things too easy. She should have a head start, just to be fair. After all, maybe a little hope would do well for the slut, make her face that much more crushed when she saw him again.

"Gotta light?" Laurent hid his grin and stood, fishing through his jacket for his lighter--which he seemed to have misplaced.

"Of course," he purred, sitting on the stool next to the man and leaning his head forward towards his cigarette. Shifting into fire was painful, especially when concentrating on a single body part, but it was well worth it as Laurent moved in as close as he could, lighting the tip of the man\'s cigarette with his flaming tongue.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 08:33:01 AM »
Nikolai lost his incentive to breathe as soon as the flame emerged from between his lips, and touched the tip of the cigarette. A wave of heat flooded through him and the vampire couldn\'t help but shift his hips in the seat vaguely. Towards him.

"Thanks," Nikolai said leaning his back away from him, while keeping a casual slant of his body (and partially opened legs) towards the Zalmric, his eyes alight with fire and growing lust. Judas shifted darkly inside, taking a stronger root in his mind while Nikki settled in comfortably, simply gazing at the marvelous creature. He didn\'t even know his name yet.

Why should that matter, Judas whispered in Nikolai\'s ear, pushing his physical reactions around and pressing him in places Nikolai had not expected to be pressed upon his first encounter. What else good is there to do tonight? Sit at a bar and drink cold blood all night, with the scents of human bleeding? Nikolai\'s eyes flickered with the inner fire. Besides, what\'s the harm in a quickie? Looks like he\'s into it and it\'s not like anyone\'s looking... He was liking this situation more and more.

"Name\'s Nick, and before I tell you anything, stranger, I think I\'d like to know who it is I\'m addressing." Nikolai crossed his legs slowly, taking a drag from the cigarette, while the hypnotic rave, like something straight out of The Matrix, caused the sweating human bodies to press closer together.

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 09:50:35 AM »
His cooled tongue now flickering back into his mouth, Laurent pulled back with a sly grin. He was already beginning to enjoy this game and it had barely even started.

"Anytime," and he meant it, responding in a rich tone as he flexed his powerful shoulders to crack his tense back. There was no mistaking the not-so-subtle body language, the Zalmric wasn\'t an idiot. He eyed the man carefully, tracing lines around his waist and inner thighs without shame, before returning his piercing gaze to the one sitting next to him.

"Name\'s Nick, and before I tell you anything, stranger, I think I\'d like to know who it is I\'m addressing." Laurent had to admit, this man was no simple-minded sheep. He was, however, not intimidated by the man in the least bit. In fact, Nick\'s demeanor coupled with obvious gestures merely fueled his desire to overpower.

"Adam," he stated, reaching a hand out to shake as he\'d seen typical humans do. No need to look anymore inhuman then he\'d already given a reason for.

"Is there any place more private that we can talk? I don\'t want to be overheard." Laurent smiled seductively, his desire quite obviously growing stronger.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 10:07:55 AM »
Fire licked at him internally as those startling eyes brushed over him again. He liked the feeling, the attention, and Judas egged him on, pushing him more and more with a physical rush to his lower abdomen. Nikolai smiled seductivey right back at this Adam creature, allowing his fangs to rest just outside his lower lip. Nikolai began to wonder how good his blood tasted while simultaneously wondering if his body could keep up.

Maybe I\'ll be nice... "Well, that depends." With one fluid movement, Nikolai shifted his weight in towards Adam and purposely allowed his hand to rest on the seat of the chair, barely touching his manhood. He leaned in next to his ear, inhaling the deep scent of power and lust unique to this man; it was intoxicatingly experienced. He hissed faintly in his ear, purposely trying to arouse some kind of huge reaction in him. The vampire nipped at his ear lobe-- a cruel trick which he purposely chose due to the Akari-- before saying smoothly over the baseline vibrating the walls, "How private do you want it to be?" Nikki found his first two fingers lingering gently onto him. Judas grinned as he felt the heat through the fabric of Adam\'s pants.

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 10:52:13 AM »
What a fun game indeed. The fangs intrigued him, but Laurent didn\'t have much incentive to learn anything about Nick. Unless it was internal knowledge. He grinned inwardly, wondering how this would end. It would be nice to try and crush him somehow, as the Zalmric was so accustomed to doing. But something told him that it would\'ve taken more time to breech the walls that surrounded this perplexing being.

The forwardness of the other man caused a loss of breath and almost of temperament. He didn\'t take a liking to being caught off guard and this sudden advance was completely unexpected. This slight annoyance soon faded as he felt a light nipping at his ear which so strongly reminded him of his own little demon. Having Nick\'s voice so close to his ear sent a fire through his body and it took everything he had not to try to overpower him then.

The Zalmric\'s icy orbs widened momentarily when the other man spoke, his voice rushing over his body like a shiver from the cold. Laurent\'s growing erection jumped in responce to Nick\'s touch and he felt his blood rush faster with anticipation, trying hard not to lean into his hand.

"I don\'t want to be overheard." He emphisized each word carefully, exhaling slowly afterward. Focus. You need information. Get what you need. Fuck him. Get out. Find the bitch.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 11:05:09 AM »
The vampire couldn\'t help but chuckle lowly in his ear at the emphasis of his words, at the erection he found himself rubbing more strongly at as the moments passed. He knew the feeling precisely. Nikolai decidedly withdrew himself, not without a lingering nip right below his ear. "Come on then. You seem like a very busey man and I\'m sure neither of us have all night. So if you want to know where she is," he grinned with his pointed teeth and malicious eyes, "follow me."

Without looking to see if he\'d follow, Nikolai strolled through the back of the dance floor, passing by the former resting place of Rachelle, Nikolai\'s first blood donor of the night, who had no doubt been moved to a different location as a result of the fright she had caused. Over the pulsing of the grungy industrial Manson, Nikolai listened for the sounds of passion and bloodlust. A nook would be perfect for a private moment of lust.

Nikolai clenched his teeth as soon as he found one, grinning immeasurably on the inside, yet resisting the temptation to on the surface. He turned and looked for Adam, another sensual smile. "Right this way."

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »
The Zalmric hummed pleasantly at his touch, shivering with that familiar nip at the ear. He frowned when the other man pulled away, not making much of an attempt to mask his disappointment. He grunted in responce to Nick\'s beckoning, standing effortlessly with his jacket hanging loosely from his arm.

Though unaccustomed to following on command, the Zalmric found himself obeying. The tattooed man was easy enough to follow, Laurent already had his scent and aura pattern memorized. He glided through the sweating crowd, feeling his body urge him forward at a quickened pace.

He was pleasantly surprised when the man stopped at some sort of a nook hidden away in the club\'s wall. How convenient... he thought, plans running through his mind of how to overtake this man as soon as he could. But not without the information. First he had to find out what direction that little slut had taken.

Laurent nodded curtly as a responce to the other man\'s words, expecting him to lead the way into the room. To be honest, the Zalmric was quite enjoying the view from behind.

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 11:55:27 AM »
It was legitamately quieter in one of these backrooms, the throbbing of the music acting as only a beckoning aphrodisiac to welcome this man into his body, if only for one song. After a night of building, he needed release.

The walls were a vermillion shade of padding, from the floor to the ceiling with blacklights suspended overhead from chains. The absense of flashing lights helped him focus more clearly on the task at hand as he walked into the small room, built for only about five people. Lining the rounded walls was a the same red padding on the booth-like seat. Nikolai honestly didn\'t have much intention of doing anything about those.

"So," he said matter-of-factly as Adam walked in after him. "I was up at the Lighthouse, following some ghost, when this girl, flowing black hair, beautiful little body and the weirdest eyes I\'d ever seen interrupts me. She said she was an Akari-- not that I know what that is really. Her skin changed and wings came out of her back. Does that sound like your girl?

"Fucking bitch near clawed out my throat. I got her though. Anyway, last I knew she was up on top of the Lighthouse, pretty banged up."

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 12:14:06 PM »
The room was perfect. No distractions. Less noise. Less ears. Laurent listened intently, only half absorbing the information, storing it to listen later. The man traced every inch of Nick\'s body from behind with his eyes, unable to keep himself from moving closer, mere centimeters from his body.

"You look pretty fucking intact for someone who ran into her," he whispered into the other man\'s ear, pressing his body against Nick\'s and reaching his hands downward to lightly touch the back of his thigh, up and over his ass and around to the front of his hips.

"You feel pretty whole. She should have killed you. How do I know that you\'re not lying to me?" he asked, slowly moving his hands as close as he dared without actually touching it.