Author Topic: New Here  (Read 34452 times)

Luna Moon

New Here
« on: June 23, 2008, 12:32:10 PM »
Clarice wasn\'t sure why she was there or what she was looking for. She sat in a darkened booth at Risk. She had heard of this place from a vampire as she entered the city. She was amused at the way the humans got a high from the vampires that fed on them. Clair smiled to herself. She usually liked to play with her prey. She leaned back against the side of the booth, crossing her legs. Her black pants and boots almost clashing with the blood red top she was wearing. She was amazed that she was wearing something that covered her tatoo to a kind of club. The tatoo, safely concealed under her shirt, was a source of pride for her. Anyone able to get her shirt off or open was amazed at the intricate and swirling patterns that spread over her back and sides.

Clair thought it best to just watch and not feed. She wasn\'t really thirsty, but considering she had no place to stay, she decided to stay there for a while. She watched the different humans and vampires milling around. She was in need of company. She didn\'t care what kind but after weeks of running and sleeping in alleys, she needed to be a little sociable.

moongazer

Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 12:50:38 PM »
Terrence walked in slightly bending his legs as if he didn\'t care, but he really did care somewhat about certain things, what he wasn\'t sure of though. As he took a look around he saw the bouncers give him a bit of an odd look as he lightly frowned and sat down, carefully sniffing the air as he sat there casually, taking a bite of a crab-apple as he munched down on the apple then threw the core up in there as a black claw emerged from his finger to neatly cut it in half as they both hit the floor with a light clattering sound as his shadow snaked under the two pieces to pick them up, as he walked up to the bartender and said: "excuse me good sir, but might I have a grasshopper?" as he stood there, then went back to his table and took a leaning stance against a wall, as he watched them dance, his body having a problem getting used to understanding the particular rhythm they were following, or were they just moving according to guidelines of free-will and whatnot? He frowned at the thought as he sat down, and took a sip, as the greenish drink slid down his throat, . . . "mmm, nice and sweet", he said as he continued to drink it down and then finished it as he stood up.

He walked up to the bartender as he gave it back, and said: "an appletini please, sir, then paid and sat back down, slightly wondering what he was even doing in a vampire club, finding it odd that he would actually bring himself to come over. He reached into his pocket to pull out a tiny bottle labeled: Liquid Vanilla Extract then smiled at the sweet scent, as he poured a little in, changing the appletini\'s flavor.

"Mmmmm, this tastes so much better now" he said as he finished drinking it down, then slightly woozy got up to return the glass. As he returned it the barkeep leaned over and said: "you might want to limit yourself to drinks and above all: be careful among these people." He raised an eyebrow slightly, then nodded in response as he whispered "thank you kind sir". Then sat back down to pull out an apple, a Granny Smith this time as he sat down, his fingers running through his hair lightly.

Luna Moon

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 01:43:28 PM »
Clarice had watched as a man had walked into the club. She shifted her vision quickly as she saw his shadow move to pick up the apple pieces he dropped in the floor. She looked at his aura and shifted through the different layers of it. She chuckled silently to herself as she saw he was, in fact, part shadow demon. She watched as he ordered a drink from the bartender, switching her vision back. Clair heard the warning the bartender gave to him. Standing, she decided it was time to make her presence known.

Clair walked over to the bar and sat down next to the man eating an apple. "Yes, you need to be careful around us, We might just drain you dry," she didn\'t say it facing him, instead she was facing the bartender. He looked at her warily, she grinned in response showing the tips of her fangs. The bartender didn\'t flinch but turned away all the same. Clair turned her attention back to the man. "Sorry about that. I didn\'t really like his warning. Not all of us take advantage like that," she smiled slightly. "Hi, I\'m Clarice, you can call me Clair." Clair scratched her neck where a few tips of her hair fell.

moongazer

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 02:45:26 PM »
A shadowy hand snaked up and tapped her on the shoulder as he appeared behind her and said: "Nice to see you are aware tonight" as he bemusedly slipped into his shadow and then back in front of her before she had time to catch her breath. His shadow snickered as he tapped it with his foot; this might prove to be a lively night for him after all he thought to himself. "Oh, by the way, my shadow can sense you reading my aura, even though I can\'t" he said as he smiled and locked eyes with her, as he then blew upwards at a piece of his hair, then laughed lightly as he sat back down to watch the female vampire standing in front of him, no doubt she had to be either amused or disturbed by him, but either way from her body language he guessed she was broken hearted but his face didn\'t show it as his shadow grabbed his apple and threw it.

He glared at the shadow as he pulled another one out, this time though, he made sure to keep it away from his shadow who didn\'t appear to get along very well with him for some odd reason.

Luna Moon

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 06:18:00 PM »
Clair smiled at him as she watched the shadow around her. She was slightly amused at the shadows movements.

"Oh, by the way, my shadow can sense you reading my aura, even though I can\'t"

Clair wasn\'t surprised. "To each his own," she said watching the shadow by his foot. She looked back up at him. "So what\'s your name?" she asked with an increased interest in this man. She knew he was part shadow demon, and unless she wanted to read any more of his aura. She brushed a few stray strands of her red and black hair behind her ears. She looked around the club again. The humans willingly giving blood to vampires. She would have never thought that this was possible.

She watched the shadow take his apple and throw it across the room. He glared at the shadow and Clair laughed. "Well your shadow doesn\'t seem very cooperative tonight." This man intrigued her. For some reason he caused an intense curiosity in her.

moongazer

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 12:48:27 AM »
He smiled slightly as he said: "it\'s not exactly the right way for one to ask the name of another, when the one asking hasn\'t introduced themselves first mad\'am" he said, but he really did mean it in the nice way, but at the same time he meant to portray a clear message to her. "So why are you here, why speak to me when a vampire of your beauty could easily attract any other creature in this room?" He frowned as his shadow started to dance around under his feet then brought his heel down upon it to send it a message that he wasn\'t fooling with it, even though he seemed different for some reason, why though, he could never tell himself since all he really knew was as much as his body and mind could tell him when forced. "You see, you were standing in the shadow of a table, and my shadow was connected to it, so when you read my aura you transferred the knowledge of your aura at the same time, since when you read aura\'s it\'s an open-wavelength energy type like my shadow abilities which only apply to pretty much all my abilities so it left your aura wide open my dear he said as he smiled.

"Do you not find aura\'s fascinating, or are they merely boring I\'ll ask you, because to you, you must be used to all the aura readings by now and checking out potentials, and all the curiosities and such." He finished the whole run-on sentence as he sat there, and pushed a chair out for her.

Luna Moon

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 12:54:56 PM »
Clair smiled at him. "Maybe you are a bit hungover because I did troduce myself. My name\'s Clarice, you can all me Clair."

"So why are you here, why speak to me when a vampire of your beauty could easily attract any other creature in this room?"

Clair shrugged. She thought about it for a moment. Why did she find him more interesting than all the others in the room. "Well," she started, "I suppose it is because I find you more interesting than all the other beings here. You seem to have captured my curiosity." She smiled slightly at him. She watched as he kicked his shadow. The shadow shrank back for a moment so the man could speak.

"You see, you were standing in the shadow of a table, and my shadow was connected to it, so when you read my aura you transferred the knowledge of your aura at the same time, since when you read aura\'s it\'s an open-wavelength energy type like my shadow abilities which only apply to pretty much all my abilities so it left your aura wide open my dear. Do you not find aura\'s fascinating, or are they merely boring I\'ll ask you, because to you, you must be used to all the aura readings by now and checking out potentials, and all the curiosities and such."

Clair sat quietly and listened to his explanation. It really did seem a little neat that the shadow could sense her power. "That is interesting. Your shadow must be very good to sense my power." She looked down at the shadow under the table again. "I find that the only thing that does not cease to amaze me is people. I find that everyone\'s aura feels different, is a prescense at all times. Everyone has a different combination of characteristics and traits." She looked around the room. "Everyone is different."

moongazer

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 01:12:17 PM »
"Everyone may be different, but who actually bothers to think about it I ask you, since most people look at people for what they see at face value, often times avoiding the delicate parts of that person since they don\'t want to have to learn about the un-desirable parts of a persons personality". He stopped to think if he should tell her that his shadow could see physically and what it told him of it\'s thoughts on her physical beauty was an odd bit of information at that. "Now please tell me straight up, you wouldn\'t happen to be attracted to me for reasons other than talking and blood-drinking, now would you?" He asked her as his eyes locked onto hers, the pure black coals of his eyes fixated on her, probably also making it quite hard for her to concentrate, considering that it\'s not very often that people can concentrate under direct pressure like what he gave her at the time being, he really did seem to find the gold flecks in her eyes to be interesting looking as he then blinked to break eye contact with her, as he sat there and waited for her to blink. "No my dear, I\'m well aware that you told me your name already, but I was yet again checking your awareness, like with my shadow, that stare just now, and all the hard-hitting questions.

He smirked at her as he started to eat the apple, being content to sit there just waiting for a response. "And by the way, my name is Terrance Alderige."

Luna Moon

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 01:22:02 PM »
Clair shrugged slightly. "I see almost all parts of people. Even the undesirable. For instance, there is a vampire in the corner behind us, he\'s just passing through, he raped a young girl two weeks ago before feeding from her and killing her." Clair ran her fingers over the table. "I got all that and a lot more from reading him before you came. I admit, I didn\'t read anything off of you except your species." She looked at him and locked his eyes with hers. She watched his eyes but lstened to the question. He broke his eyes away from hers as she thought about it. She didn\'t think of feeding from him honestly. She looked back up at his face. "In al honesty, I haven\'t thought of feeding from you. I admit I am definitely attracted to you for talking." She thought for a moment about whether she should tell him. "I do think that I find you physically attractive though."

"No my dear, I\'m well aware that you told me your name already, but I was yet again checking your awareness, like with my shadow, that stare just now, and all the hard-hitting questions."

Clair smirked. "And why may you be checking my awareness?" she asked curiously. He told her his name. "Well, Terrance, it is nice to meet you." She smiled again.

moongazer

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »
"You\'re not the first girl to have thought of me as interesting, but my luck with love involves a stalker, and a near homosexual encounter which I managed to avoid, and a bunch of those nut-cases who tend to get overly jealous over nothing" he groaned from just thinking about it, as his shadow bit his leg, and he  kicked it with his shoe, as a magical residue from his shoes sparked off for a second as he then said: "oh dear, my shadow is being quite the pain tonight for some odd reason; and guess how old I am." He said to her as he smirked then sat back to watch her as he spun the apple-core on the table as it clattered, then stopped a few inches short from her finger-nails, then he chuckled; "I don\'t think you much care for apples, now do you?" he said as he stared her down once more, his eyes peering into hers as he leaned forward to look more closely at her as her shadow danced in the flickering light as he then sat back again.

"Tell me more about yourself though, because if you guess at least 40 years within my age you get to learn something new about me, guess wrong, and I learn something about you; deal?"

Luna Moon

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2008, 01:42:13 PM »
She listened intently as he spoke then kicked his shadow. The apple core he was spinning clattered in front of her hand. She picked it up and looked at it. She wrinkled her nose up at the smell of it.

"I don\'t think you much care for apples, now do you?"

She grinned at him. "No not really. I used to love them in life but, I can\'t really eat them anymore, and now they don\'t smell that appitizing." She sat it back down on the counter.

Clair chuckled. "No powers allowed?" she asked jokingly. She looked at him for a moment. "Let me see your eyes," she said to him. She looked into his eyes. She knew you could see wisdom in eyes and she searched for his age in them. She leaned back and broke his gaze for a moment as she thought. "You are older than me, over a hundred. I\'m guessing....one twenty?" she asked unsure. She looked at him again. She smiled as she remembered his question from a few moments prior. She leaned forward toward him, "Do you find me any more attractive than just talking. I answered yours, tell me."

moongazer

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 03:49:37 PM »
He started as he grinned, "you\'re close enough, I\'m about 159" he said as he laughed dryly. "And since you cheated by looking into my eyes, I get to ask the question: "are you single?" he asked her with a smirk. He stared into her hazel eyes, as he locked his glance on hers, then smiled a little as he waited for her response, expecting something like a burst of laughter, or something which showed a failure on his part at his attempt; It had obviously been way too long since he had been out, he realized as it seemed kind of corny, especially when aimed towards a female vampire, one of the most intelligent species around he thought towards himself.

For some reason he couldn\'t seem to particularly get his head around this lady and why she was this way towards him, just being so casual.

((Sorry if it\'s short))

Luna Moon

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 04:32:01 PM »
Clair chuckled as he locked his eyes on hers. She looked back and answered. "No fair, I didn\'t even use my powers," she said jokingly. "Yes, I\'m single," she stated as she leaned toward him slightly. She smirked back at him. "May I ask why?" she asked quietly. She looked back into his black eyes. She was curious to what reasons he was asking if she was single. She looked back around the room then back to him. "You didn\'t answer my question. I\'ll ask you again. Are you attracted to me any more than just talking?" This man, Terrance, deeply intrigued her for some odd reason.

moongazer

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 02:51:22 PM »
His foot tapped hers underneath the table as he smiled and said: "yes, I\'ll admit I\'m attracted to you in all manners of the word, except as in the magnet sense, but still my dear, why the long face, is it because you really want to know what makes me tick, or is it because you want to know more, sense more, or feel more? Maybe the reason I asked is because we\'re mature adults and since I like you enough I\'m checking before I make any move or accept any advances since it can cause a huge problem". He paused for a breath as he bit into the apple and then let the piece hang out of his mouth lightly before sucking it in and biting down with a crunch as he smirked slightly at her, to catch her reaction. He sat there as he casually watched her, his foot tapped hers some more as his shadow sat there looking normal to him.

He thought to himself: \'I really do wonder why me, and why she\'s being so co-operative with me, instead of being somewhat stand-offish like most vampires are towards me?\' He wondered to himself, because most demons and vampires treat him less than kindly he recalled.

Luna Moon

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 03:00:32 PM »
Clair looked down quickly and back up as his foot tapped hers.

"yes, I\'ll admit I\'m attracted to you in all manners of the word, except as in the magnet sense, but still my dear, why the long face, is it because you really want to know what makes me tick, or is it because you want to know more, sense more, or feel more? Maybe the reason I asked is because we\'re mature adults and since I like you enough I\'m checking before I make any move or accept any advances since it can cause a huge problem".

Clair smiled a half smile. She looked down at her hands then back up at his face, while thinking. "I find you immensely intriguing to me. In a good way. I don\'t know why but you interest me, and I am curious. Maybe I do want to know what makes you tick, I don\'t know. As for sense more or feel more I\'m not sure." She looked back up at his black eyes. "What kind of problem could it cause?" she asked, curious again.