Author Topic: Of cabbages and kings...  (Read 6588 times)

Abderus

Re: Of cabbages and kings...
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 05:37:43 AM »
Though Kale hadn’t the faintest idea what he’d taken, it sure as hell wasn’t working fast enough. So much happened all at once, after that moment, that Kale could only recall the next few minutes ever again by aligning them with certain painful events.

1.   thrown over a shoulder
2.   thrown onto the floor
3.   stepped on
4.   drowned
5.   revived via manhandling of head

Therefore it couldn’t have been much of a surprise when, after the series of events, Kale was in no more state to give any response to the demon than he was to dance the flamenco. Events number three and four had especially done a deal on him, as there quite definitely had been a snap and he quite definitely had gasped for breathe several times, involuntarily inhaling a fair bit of water in the process.

So, for all the wonderful things Kale would have liked to have said to the demon at the time, about all he could managed was a

“ghauyghhhh…”

as he coughed up water and groaned over a snapped rib. Needless to say, neither answering nor cooperating were at that moment top priorities (or abilities) for Kale. First was breathing, and the amount of water still sloshing in his lungs and the effect of the cracked rib were being of no assistance. It was made all the more difficult by a very unwelcome hand holding rigid a head that desperately need to tilt otherwise in order to allow the perfect temperature bath water to rejoin luckier cousins in the base of the tub. Or on the bathroom floor. Or anywhere so-long-as-it\'s-not-in-his-lungs

Now would have been a really good time for the drugs to start working.

Or for a quick trip to the emergency room.

whichever.

Offline skeggsismad

• Dearly Missed
  • Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 11:39:12 PM »
As he stared at Kale, Jared felt not a single pang of pity, nor did he acknowledge the wrongfulness of his actions. He did not see the man as anything but a hussy- and the mortal\'s eerie calls of pain did nothing to derail these thoughts. The demon had tried his best to delicately seduce the human, but Kale was quite under par to fulfill Jared\'s own sexual itch. The man was like a porcelain doll; broken far too easily, and only good for posing. He could never give the immortal what it was that he so deeply yearned for; which was a genuine struggle, whether it be real or staged.

The fruitless conversations ended here, and the Supernatural proceeded to what his objective had been the whole night: meat and ass. Hoisting the frail body to it\'s feet, Jared\'s hand gently began to fumble through the boy\'s clothes, studying the reactions of the human closely. Though Kale was not yet completely out of it, the immortal decided that he was close enough. The creature felt Kale as he undressed him, fingered nearly every inch of skin as each apparel of clothing was tossed to the floor.

Any resistance was overpowered, and Jared ignored any friction that he encountered while handling the human. This was just too important to consider the mortal\'s feelings anymore- and it wasn\'t like he\'d done such a good job at it in the first place.Finally, it was only a matter of boxers that would be the difference between Kale\'s personal strength and a sudden vulnerability.

"I\'ve been around for a long time, Kale, and I know exactly what brings a man like you to his knees in mercy. You will be screaming my name at nights from this point on, and not because of night terrors or any other fictitious event you can come up with. You will want me, Kale- again and again, even if you hate the sight of my face so deeply that you wish I was dead."

The demonic whispered echoed off the walls, and Jared found no hesitation in furthering his actions. With one hand he smoothly dipped the elastic band that hung around Kale\'s waste, sliding it downwards until the fabric feel to the man\'s ankles. With the hand he turned a knob on the tub and activated the shower head so the light pitter patter could be heard as a background ambiance.

Jared took a few steps forward, picking up Kale only to slam him into the downpour of water here his break was pressed upon the tiled shower walls. It was clearer now than ever before what the creature wanted, and so far he was getting it. Water kissed the splotches of dirt away from the mortal\'s body, revealing clean, youthful flesh. but there was very little of it- if Jared hadn\'t noticed the man\'s thin, bony structure before, he could definitely recognize it now. Though a challenging height difference remained, Jared bent his body in such a skillful way that it made very little complications. His mouth grazed Kale\'s, roughly scraping the edges of his lips and a portion of the cheek.

Kale had been lured from the street, insulted, mishandled and physical harmed; he was the one in a thousand statistic, the one in a thousand to be abducted and raped by a stranger- and the possibility of death was still very well likely. The only thing that kept a shower scene from unfolding was the extremity of the demon\'s dislike for water. It was obvious now that something was wrong as the supernatural, whom had never set foot in the shower, raced to a towel to dry off his face and hands. It strongly frustrated the benevolent spirit that Kale would not shower on his own, and as he returned, it was disgust written upon the demon\'s features.

"Don\'t make me break you in half. Wash yourself. Do it, or I\'ll kill you." There was not a shred of doubt in his tone. Jared  meant it- and his hypnotic stare gave to more intimidation than words could communicate.

Abderus

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2008, 11:47:55 PM »
…or I’ll kill you.

…or I’ll kill you.

It didn’t matter what came before that part, the end was always the same. Or I’ll kill you, and no one ever did.

Kale’s mind pulled in a million directions, and cracked like a piñata.

He could feel the human---demon?!---hands over his body. His clothing, for what it was worth, was being removed from him. The drugs in his system were numbing him, telling him it was all okay, alleviating his anxiety, and yet….yet it didn’t matter. It couldn’t override the pain, the physical or the psychological. What the fuck was happening? What the fuck had been happening, all this time; how did he get here? How did the world get to this moment… it made no sense. It wasn’t real, how could it be? Déjà vu to the highest degree…since when had the world become something out of a comic book? A cartoon? A sadistic-masochistic fucked up animation, imitation, exaggeration…

I do wish you were dead Kale’s mind decided I will never want you, don’t you get it? Don’t you see, I don’t even want me…
The water was hot. Even if it wasn’t. Kale felt so cold, down to his very inverted soul, that everything around him seemed aflame, on fire. He was in hell. He was burning. And he didn’t care. His body was limp. There was no resistance. Everything had snapped, every assumption, every rational thought, and every tie to reality. His rib was snapped, too, but even though he could barely breathe because of it he didn’t really notice the injury, only the disembodied pain. His arm was bleeding again, the bandage having been soaked through and rubbed loose against the shower wall.

Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--

There were lips near his lips; he couldn’t see them, they were too close to focus on, but he could feel them against his own. He was naked, too, but that didn’t seem to mean anything anymore. He’d been naked for a long time, really. Truly. For ever and always.

Of cabbages--and kings--

And then there was no one touching him. He was standing along in the shower, wobbling, leaning against the hot shower wall under the hot water, neither of which was probably hot at all.

And why the sea is boiling hot—

And then the other was back, the warden of Kale’s hell, and Kale shrunk away backwards, sinking down into the tub of the shower before he knew what was happening. His body was shutting down, his brain having closed itself off to the world moments before.

And whether pigs have wings."

“kill me, I think” he mumbled, head sunk down and chin against his chest. A ball of naked human, partially cleaned, thin and bony, broken.

So not much of anything, really.

Offline skeggsismad

• Dearly Missed
  • Scribe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2008, 03:27:34 PM »
If the mortal wanted death, that\'s what he\'d get. A hand touched the expensive curtains and they were spiraling downwards- off the shower bar and into the demon\'s hands. He didn\'t even throw out a snarl as he reached for Kale\'s slumped figure, coiling the plastic around the man\'s neck like a hairdresser\'s bulky smock. But it became less and less like the scene of styling salon while Jared\'s pull on the material tightened, leaving the human choking for oxygen. Beads of liquid dripped from the shower head on the Supernatural and down his face, only seeming to push him further. Kale\'s expression had turned a sour blue, and all traces of life were departing, just like the provoking drops of water that twirled down the drain, egging Jared on.

"You want to die? Then tell me, why are you gasping for air so desperately? If you want this so badly, why don\'t you stop resisting it?" Just as the fight receded, when the battle for breathing turned into a weak last attempt, Jared let go, allowing the curtains to fall in the man\'s face as he recovered from the spew. It wasn\'t a feeling of pity, or inability to follow through with his threats that kept the immortal from strangling the pitiful druggie who\'d likely be relieved to finally meet his maker.

The fact was undeniable: Kale was going to hell. Based on what little trivia he knew about the human, the odds were already stacked against him. How humiliated and banished would the grandiose Asmodai be if his buddies in the Underworld found he\'d picked up a hobo and killed him because the kid wouldn\'t let him lay a move? No matter how empty his threats looked to Kale, Jared could not afford to kill the boy now.

Arms ripped the wet body from the tub and toweled it down, inconsiderately rough and ill mannered. Jared knew his pat and prods over the bruised and battered human body were harsh, and he intended to give Kale as much aches and pains as he possibly could muster without completely breaking the boy. The sex would be unforgettable- for in the animal kingdom, fucking was dominance. In this circle of life, Kale\'s job was to wither underneath as Jared  owned what belonged to him. This resistance shit isn\'t going to fly anymore. There\'s nothing to deny it- your mine and tonight, my bitch.

Once the man was drip free, he was picked up and tossed upon the Olympian-fit mattress, Kale having very little of a say of things now. "You didn\'t think I was simply going to kill you. I\'ve given and given and received no gratitude. Now you\'re going to pay me back."

The bed shook. Jared\'s frame consumed Kale, the demon now mounting the human\'s cleansed, raw, flesh. Faces slammed together in a violent clash, Jared\'s tongue forcing entry into the mortal\'s mouth as his curious hands felt up the male\'s body, only pausing to tease his balls. His long, expert tongue began to snake further into the mouth, down the throat, daring Kale to gag. The Supernatural used a spare hand to rip his T-shirt off, fussing with his belt buckle while he felt strain underneath him. Nothing could get him to stop, not even the pathetic attempts of a revolt that the mortal could barely muster. When would this kid just give up? He\'d never win his way.