Author Topic: New Here  (Read 35010 times)

moongazer

Re: New Here
« Reply #195 on: November 11, 2008, 11:08:53 AM »
A light chill ran up his spine at the feeling of her cool lips touching his sweaty, and slightly chilled back as he growled almost instinctively at the feeling itself, not really her. "I\'ve never been able to guess that you were good at sarcasm" was all he managed to say as the chill continued up his spine.

Luna Moon

« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2008, 01:12:46 PM »
Clair laughed as she saw he was chilled. "You gonna cum for me or not?" she asked as she thrust faster.

moongazer

« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2008, 01:00:56 PM »
"I\'m not sure if you can make me cum just like that" he said in-between breaths as he turned his head and stuck his tongue out at her.

Luna Moon

« Reply #198 on: November 21, 2008, 12:45:09 PM »
Clair laughed and leaned against him by his ear. "Why not?" she asked, painfully sweet.

moongazer

« Reply #199 on: November 23, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »
He felt the urge to cum as a small burst came out; "because I try so hard to keep my sheets clean" was all that came out besides a burst of laughter.

Luna Moon

« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2008, 02:27:33 PM »
Clair laughed. "Well, I think that was ruined earlier." She smirked as she leaned over him again and to his ear. She nipped it slightly as she leaned on him.

moongazer

« Reply #201 on: December 06, 2008, 11:02:54 AM »
He growled as he rolled over and put one leg over each shoulder, which put her on her back with one leg on each of his shoulders as he thrusted into her vagina, smirking as he held onto her legs to keep her from bouncing too much, "my turn" was all that was heard as he smiled at her.

Luna Moon

« Reply #202 on: December 06, 2008, 12:51:14 PM »
Clair gasped as he thrust into her. She grabbed his shoulders and dug her nails into him. "Well if you wanted a turn...all you had to do was ask." Shearched her back slightly.

moongazer

« Reply #203 on: December 06, 2008, 07:50:19 PM »
He kept up the pace as he let his body catch a natural rythm to the movement, the thrusts becoming timed and more precise. "I\'m sorry, I just felt like surprising you."

Luna Moon

« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2008, 05:10:10 PM »
Her back arched uncontrollably as she said, "Well you didn\'t have to do that." She clawed him slightly with her fingernails.

moongazer

« Reply #205 on: January 07, 2009, 02:38:27 AM »
He smiled as he relaxed and pulled out then kissed her on the forehead, "good-night Claire" he said with a yawn as he hugged the pillow, and let his head fall into a nook on her shoulder. He almost felt guilty about doing it like that, but he did need sleep, and so do vampires.

Luna Moon

« Reply #206 on: January 18, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »
((The end of this thread? Should we start a new one with them?))

She breathed in deeply as he finished and fell on her shoulder. Clair smiled at his words and gently rubbed his neck as he fell against her shoulder. "Good-night, Terrence." She closed her eyes and fell quietly asleep with him on top of her.

moongazer

« Reply #207 on: January 27, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »
((Sure, you start it in Arlian Raries & just search the name in the Search option.))