Author Topic: Adrenaline Rush  (Read 9710 times)

robotic.love

Re: Adrenaline Rush
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 07:57:27 AM »
((OOC: Aww, it\'s okay))

Effie nodded. Jake made sense, and she didn\'t want to kill him at such a young age. She started to bite her lip. She was thinking deeply. She wanted to go to the beach, but she didn\'t want to lose her control.

"The park, I guess." She looked at the ground, embarrassed that her control kept them from going to the beach. Oh well, at least the entire night isn\'t ruined.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2009, 03:28:33 AM »
Jake nodded once and smiled comfortingly. "Than, the park it is." He stated and reached over to once again take hold of her hand before turning around and heading back.

"But, we might return soon." He added more casually and looked for another place to site where they wouldn\'t be disturbed, but nor too alone, hopefully to keep her temptation at bay.

robotic.love

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2009, 10:43:48 AM »
Effie nodded, smiling. She was happy they might return, hopefully she\'d keep control this time.
 "We could go back... Just find somewhere less deserted," she said quietly. She didn\'t want to leave the beach just yet.
 "If you don\'t want to go, we don\'t have to. I totally understand" She used her free hand and pushed her hair out of her face so she could look up at him.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 09:44:42 AM »
Jacob stopped and smiled. He looked down at her, she really was quite beautiful. "I would love to go back." He replied softly. Slowly, he led the way back to the beach. He made sure he didn\'t get too close, but he didn\'t really look to a place where there was a lot of people. Not that he purposely headed towards a deserted place, and if she changed the direction, it was up to her.

After a couple of minutes walking, he stopped and looked around them. There were a couple of people, but nobody within hearing distance. He turned back to Effie and smiled again. "Care to sit?" He asked, gesturing to the sand.

robotic.love

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 12:24:19 PM »
Effie followed Jake. The beach was absolutely gorgeous. He was being smart too, people were around, but there was privacy. She smiled.
 "I\'d love to" she said as she took a seat next to Jake. She looked up at the sky. It was so clear, you could see the starts and the full moon. She smiled. What a perfect night she thought.

She pulled closer to Jake, taking in his scent and warmth. It was all so tempting, but she tried her hardest to stay under control. I can do this she thought. Deep inside her mind, the carnivore in her was growing stronger, hungrier. She kept pushing it to the back of her mind.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 05:19:45 PM »
Jake\'s closed his for a moment, taking in the moment, and the smell of Effie sitting next to him. He hadn\'t had an evening like this since high school, and that even had ended up in a fight. Hopefully this time it would work out better.

Effie wasn\'t the only one being tested against temptation, Jacob wanted to pull her close, but he knew if he did, chances were, she\'d lose control. So, eventually, he was forced to open his eyes once more, and follow her gaze to the skies.

"Absolutely beautiful." He noted aloud, pulling in one knee and wrapping his arm around it, so that he could sit up straight easily. He gave her hand a small squeeze. "Don\'t you agree, Effie?" He continued as he rested the side of his head on his upheld knee.

robotic.love

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »
"Stunning" she whispered. She smiled. I can do this she thought. She pulled herself closer, resting her head on Jake\'s shoulder. She still looked up at the starts. This wasn\'t so bad. She just had to keep control.

"This night is one of the best nights," she said, just above a whisper.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2009, 01:33:18 AM »
Jacob smiled softly, even though he knew she couldn\'t see him do so, sometimes it was just impossible not to smile. "It certainly reaches in the top five." He said before, slowly, raising his arm to gently place around her shoulder, he was very careful not to surprise or alarm her.

"How long have you been in the City?" He asked, to keep the conversation going. Also, he just liked listening to her talk. Maybe it was just the night, the moment, but she seemed to almost have a magical tone to her voice. In any case, he simply liked it.

robotic.love

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2009, 12:14:17 PM »
She blushed when Jake put his arm around her. She could tell he was being careful not to get her in a frenzy.

"6 years, I think. How about you?" she asked. She looked around the beach. Some of the people were leaving, probably giving the two some privacy. She only spotted two other people. She took in a deep breath. This was under her control.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2009, 11:54:40 PM »
((OOC: Sorry it took so long, hiking trip))

Jacob\'s smile grew comfortably soft and he listened to her question. Six years, isn\'t that how long she\'s been a vampire? That would me she was turned in the first year. He thought with a large amount of pity for her. He wanted to embrace her in a tight, comforting hug but knew that it would be a bad idea. Very bad.

"Only a few months, actually. I lived half way across the country before here. It is so much different than home, but, I\'m content." He said, noticing the people leaving, this was about to get either really, really bad or really, really good. "Are you okay?" He asked, meaning with the lack of people. His voice was soft, and when he looked around again he noticed how close they were and wondered whether or not he should move away. He\'d just wait and see, after all, what\'s life without a little danger?

robotic.love

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2009, 08:24:56 AM »
"I\'m fine," she promised. Her thoughts were getting louder and louder in her head, though. No, no, no! Get out! Get out! She closed her eyes for a brief second before looking at Jake.

"That\'s not very long. After I got sired, I decided to stay. I like this place" she said with a smile. She took another deep breath. Focus, focus. Was all her mind could manage. She had to keep control. She tried to distract herself like earlier, but nothing was working. She was finally at the beach with Jake. She couldn\'t ruin this night.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2009, 09:31:14 AM »
Jake listened to Effie speak, locking her eyes with his, hoping to keep her from looking around, and seeing that the last couple had moved farther down the beach to be alone, leaving no witnesses to notice if she decided to take his life. It was way too late to go back, and too late to regret. So, instead, he enjoyed the moment, soaking it in as he memorized every aspect of her face. After all, she would never hurt him. Right?

"Yes, I understand completely. The City, after first glance, has a certain magic in itself. That\'s probably why it attracts all the Supernaturals." He said softly, tilting head slightly again. The smirk on his face showed that he wasn\'t really interested in talking, and he gave her a few moments to protest before leaning in to give her a soft kiss. Just one, and it was short. He pulled back to see her reaction, hoping it was blood-lust eyes and a painful death, but not really believing that it could be. She look too harmless... Aster all, she would never hurt him. Right? Hopefully.

robotic.love

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2009, 08:57:29 AM »
Effie held eye contact with Jake. She didn\'t realize they were now alone on the beach. She didn\'t really care. She just had to stay calm. Then he kissed her. Her breathing fluttered and her face turned a rosy red. She smiled, pulling herself closer to him and kissing him back. When she pulled back, she wrapped her arms around Jake, her whole body against Jakes. She looked up at him to see his next move.

As she was looking at him, she was pulled in by his eyes. They were so beautiful, she couldn\'t help but stare. She was looking for his feedback on the kiss. It made her spine tingle just thinking about kissing him again. If they kissed again.

DeathsAngel

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »
Jacob\'s smile grew; he had gotten the response he was looking for. "That wasn\'t too bad, was it?" He asked, leaning forward again, though not quite touching. He made sure he didn\'t break eye contact, allowing himself to fall into her gaze as his heartbeat started to speed up.

About a century later, or was it less than a second? He wasn\'t sure, he just knew that he forced himself to break away from her mesmerizing stare to press his lips against hers once more, this time a lot less gently, and slowly slid his arms around her waist.

robotic.love

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2009, 01:29:23 PM »
Effie felt a huge chill run up and down her spine. She put herself in the kiss, enjoying every second of it. Her left hand tangled in his hair, her right hand still wrapped around the back of his neck. She couldn\'t stand to pull away now, she wanted to stay with Jake.

The kiss seemed to go on forever. Effie enjoyed every second of it. She couldn\'t help but stay away from him. She was almost sitting in his lap, still enchanted by the kiss. This moment was perfect. For a moment, she actually thought she was human, without a worry in the world.