Author Topic: Scott Peirce  (Read 3985 times)

Offline CowboyBlonde

• Scribe
  • Write with no boundaries.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Scott Peirce
« on: March 07, 2009, 04:03:53 PM »
Scott Pierce

Age [appearance]: 24
Age [actual]: 24
Species: Vampire
Clan: Toreador

Hair: Dirty blond, short and closely cropped. Never usually styles it, just lets it do what it naturally wants to do.
Eyes: A very light blue, almost aqua blue.
Frame: 6\' 1", 210 pounds. With Scott\'s police training he was able to gain muscle.  He doesn\'t necessarily work out a lot, he became much more defined after he was turned.
Tattoos/Distinguishing Marks: Always has a constant 5 o\' clock shadow

Personality: He likes being amused and has a witty, sarcastic sense of humor.  Scott\'s atttitude can sometimes come off as rude because he is litterally always sarcastic.  His messy lifestyle pours over into his personality. Scott is sharp, intelligent, very motivated and determined.  Once he starts something he likes to make sure he finishes it.

History: Scott was born on September 19th.  His mother, Julie, was a stay at home mom, while his father, Scott senior, brought home the income.  Scott was born into a \'justice for all\' type family, meaning he was born into a long line of police officers.  Scott knew from a very young age that he was to be thrown into the occupation, which he didn’t like very much.  The only thing he did like about being a cop was that he got to shoot a gun.  Scott discovered early on that he had an attraction to firearms, and it pleased his father that he had a natural talent for using them.

Scott also had another talent that his father would never let him pursue, a talent for the arts.  Scott has always been distracted by a beautiful sunset and decided one day that he would bring it to a sheet of paper.  To his surprise he did it amazingly well.  In high school Scott told his father he may want to pursue art.  His father strongly disagreed with that idea.  Scott\'s talent became limited to his sketchbook.

As soon as Scott graduated high school, he left his parent\'s house to join the Police Academy in the city.  While he started to feel more comfortable on his own, Scott started to discover more about himself, for example his attraction to men - of course, he would never share that information with anyone else.

Upon graduating from the police academy at the top of his class, he was hired at The City Police Department.  Scott knew how rookies were treated so he wanted to get that stage of his career over with.  It didn’t help that he was the only son of the great detective Scott Pierce. Everybody expected the junior to be as good as his father; those standards were unreasonably high.

After his first long week of rookie duties, Scott decided to explore the nightlife of the city for the first time.  He had passed this place called Club Zero many times before but never knew what life was like inside, and was never really interested until now.   

Scott stepped towards the club and looked up at the neon sign, observing it.  The bouncer at the front door stopped Scott before he could walk any further, to check his I.D.  After obtaining his blue sparkly bracelet, Scott ventured into the neon-filled area.  Music blasted through the air.  Scott wondered how he\'d never heard this from outside the building.

The rookie cop pushed his way through the dance floor to get to the bar.  His hands slipped on the sweaty skin of men and women.  This was the first time he had seen members of the same sex dancing with each other.  Scott finally found his way to the bar and sat down on a shiny swivel chair.  He looked out on the crowded dance floor, noticing the array of colors that glided across the dancing bodies.

He turned his chair back and forth, not really sure what to do with himself, when, suddenly, a feeling came over him that he had never felt before - a feeling of passion that was so strong it moved his head in the direction it was emanating from... he saw a man sitting two chairs down from him. 

Scott\'s heart began to beat faster as he moved closer to the beautiful work of art that was this man.  He felt like this was an unstoppable force pulling him closer.  Scott sat down next to the man, who he now noticed was wearing a red, tightly fitted shirt and had a rose tattooed on his forearm.  The guy had blonde hair with a chiseled jaw, and pecs like Batman.

Scott gazed into the man\'s eyes.  He wanted to speak but nothing was coming out.  The beautiful man took the responsibility first, asking, "What’s your name?" 

"Scott.  What’s yours?" 

The man raised his hand, grazing Scott\'s cheek; his fingers were cold to the touch, "That doesn\'t matter."  Stealthily, the man moved in for a kiss.  Scott knew he had never felt anything close to what he was feeling at this point.  For some odd reason, Scott didn\'t even care that he was making out with a random guy in front of so many people.

The mysterious man started to kiss around Scott’s ear and softly he whispered, “Come to my place”.  Scott couldn’t say no.  It wasn’t long before Scott and his mystery man were making out on the couch of this man’s very expensive-looking apartment.  When Scott opened his eyes and looked around the place, he noticed that everything looked expensive - this led to an interesting conversation about the man\'s past.  Scott learned that the man’s name was Jonathon and that he was a sculptor who had just moved to the city. The two men talked all night and in the early dawn the man rushed Scott out of his apartment.  Before he left entirely, the man gave him a piece of paper.

“I hope to see you tomorrow night," he said, as he handed the note over.

On the paper was Jonathon’s number. Despite being up all night, Scott wasn\'t tired at all. In fact, he felt energized by the night\'s events. He called Jonathon around sunset and the two met at Jonathon’s place for another interesting discussion. Scott moved in by the end of the week.

Scott had never felt this way before and although this was his first relationship with a man, he didn\'t feel as though he needed to hide it. He was in love by the first month. He wondered about his boyfriend’s strange sleeping habits and why he never saw him eat, but the feeling of bliss he had when he was with him made those questions sit far back in his mind.

Scott showed Jonathon his sketchbook one day and Jonathon’s eyes scanned it for over twenty minutes before he broke eye contact. He told Scott how happy he was that he had shown him this. After this Jonathon became very affectionate. He told Scott he loved him.

One night, about two months later, Jonathon brought Scott into the bedroom.  No one had kissed Scott\'s neck before like Jonathon did this night.  His lips were cold and wet.  The man gently opened his mouth and pressed his teeth against the flesh of Scott’s neck, nudging him seductively.   A wave of chills rushed down Scott’s spine as Johnathon tilted his head so that he could press his teeth at a different angle... he pierced Scott\'s vein without any difficulty whatsoever.

The pleasure Scott felt was like none he had ever felt before. He fell into a state of peace and almost blacked out from an abundance of sensation. Slowly, as more of his life\'s essence was drained out of him though, his body began to ache and cry out for it to stop.

When Jonathon finally did stop, Scott’s body was paralyzed on the bed. His jaw fell open and the air rushed into his drying mouth, until a drop of what tasted like the sweetest water fell against his tongue.  Scott’s eyes were fixed on the ceiling; he was still unable to move, hoping another drop would touch his tongue.  His eyes closed and then, to his surprise, two more drops ran down the back of his throat. 

Jonathon pressed his slit wrist against Scott’s mouth; Scott’s jaw was quick to latch on for the ride.  Something inside Scott’s body yearned for the taste of that sweet red nectar.   Again, Scott started to feel alive but very different from before.  Scott’s insides started to cramp uncontrollably but he kept sucking the blood from his lover’s wrist.

Belatedly, Scott’s eyes quickly shot open.  Realizing what he was doing, he pushed Jonathon’s arm away from him and stood up woozily from the bed.  Scott wiped the dampness from his mouth and looked down at his hand, seeing blood.  Feeling shocked, he looked up at Jonathon sitting on the bed, satisfied.

“What did you do to me?” Scott shouted. 

Jonathon replied with a smirk, “Now we can be together forever.”

Scott stepped forward. “What the hell are you talking about?”

Still sitting, relaxed, Jonathon said, “I truly love you. The thought of me staying young forever and you ageing horrified me, so now you will live forever, like me."

The pain that moved through Scott\'s body at that moment was so intense he fell like a rag doll to the floor.

"What is happening to me?" he cried in panic.

"You are dying," Jonathon, said gently.

With that, Scott\'s eyes turned back in his head and Scott Pierce died... moments later, Scott Pierce was also truly born. His eyes shot open. He noticed he wasn\'t breathing. His head came up and the flash of color that was arrayed before his eyes was so intense he had to close them. He reopened them to see Jonathon looking quite pleased.

"Good you\'re up," he said, "I thought you might not. Tell me Scott... what do you see?"

"What happened to me?" Scott asked dazedly.

"I asked you a question first. What do you see?" was his lover’s reply.

Scott glanced around the room. "I see color, lots of color... and everything\'s sharper. It\'s more defined... like... watching a high definition TV."

Jonathon looked pleased. "Come with me, love. I\'ll explain all once you\'ve fed."

"Fed?" Scott inquired.

"All in time," Jonathon said. He kissed Scott gently.

Jonathon led his young lover into the streets and then into an alleyway where a homeless man stood. The two stood together with Jonathon looking into Scott\'s eyes for a long time, then Jonathon said, "I love you, Scott. Forgive me for what I\'ve done. I had to ensure our future. Let me tell you what..."

Suddenly, a large ornate blade came swishing through the air and severed the head of Jonathon. Its holder was a large muscled type with green skin and red eyes. Two devilish looking creatures that stood like dogs obeying their master supported him. Scott was so afraid that suddenly he began to run.

After running for what seemed like days, Scott found himself in a dark alleyway. From what he could tell, the dog men and the assassin creature hadn\'t followed him. The only remnants of light were from the moon shining between the two tall buildings.  Suddenly Scott smelt something very appetizing to his senses, and then he heard the footsteps.

A man dressed in baggy clothes approached Scott with a box, “Hey man, listen, I got some great deals right here on DVDs!  Look, man!  Some of this shit isn’t even released yet!  You can get them from me for an awesome price!”

Scott stepped to the man aggressively, ignoring his proposal.  The closer Scott was to the man, the more his senses tingled with excitement.  Scott needed a taste.  He pushed the man down to the ground and pounced like a lion attacking prey.  Before the man could scream Scott shoved his teeth through the salesman’s larynx, draining the blood from his veins. 
Within minutes Scott had finished the job and the DVD man was dead.  Scott stood up and backed away from the carcass, shocked by his actions. 

He pressed himself against the damp brick wall of the building and slid down to a sitting position on the even damper pavement. He sat there staring, his body feeling energized and new, like he had gotten a fresh pair of batteries. He sat thinking about his beloved Jonathon dead, the man he just murdered, the change that he had undergone.

Within the last two years Scott was taken under the wing of the Oligarch Jake McCloud.  Jake served as a father figure, teaching Scott what it meant to be a Vampire.  Scott also found love with an older Vampire named Conner.  They now live together at Dante\'s Inferno.

Awareness of Supernaturals: Scott quickly became aware after being sired and then witnessing the death of his maker by an unknown creature..

Occupation/Job: Rookie Police Officer until dead. Now he\'s unemployed.

Interesting Facts / Quirks
: Knows how to use most guns, is very intelligent when it comes to gun information.

Hobby/Hobbies
: Painting and penciling, mostly comic book style or scenery.

: Art, wearing blue, when it rains, cats, men, city life, museums.

Dislikes
: Know it alls, hot days, bad movies, speeders, forced conversation.

Strength
: His confidence and sense of humor, his determination, his intelligence.

Weakness/Flaw
: Being offensive because of his sarcastic humor.  Not really listening to people when they talk.  Sometimes, letting his focus shut out everything else in his life, including friendships and relationships.

Scott\'s Car

Important Threads:
The Anarch Baron (Scott was sired, witnesses the murder of his sire, meets Jake who educates Scott about what he is now, but ultimately needs time to figure things out.)
Old Acquainteances (Scott returns to the city after spending much needed alone time in the country, Meets Conner; who takes him by surprise, Jake Mentions The Sabbat. They have a brawl. Theres a war comming.)
Culling (Scott meets Kerr the Oligarch and Digital the Malkavian and Benny the Nosferatu. He\'s distracted by Conner once more. Jake takes lead and they form a team to destroy The Sabbat army)
The Flesh Crafter\'s Secret (The Sabbat war is faught and won.)
Invitations (It\'s been a week since they destroyed The Sabbat and Conner and Scott haven\'t spoken.  Conner stops by Scott\'s place with an offer; one that Scott can\'t seem to refuse.)
On The Road Again (Scott and Conner take a road trip to Conner\'s country house.  Their love deepens and blood is exchanged.)
A Peculiar Arrangment (Scott and Conner experiment with Humans.)
INFUSCO: Scott / Blake / Parker
ZOMBIE MANIA: Christian / Joel
HALFLIGHT: Mason