Author Topic: Terms  (Read 19628 times)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Terms
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 10:13:18 PM »
When Kerr changed position Jack\'s gaze lowered to the sexy revealing, unintential as it was, before looking back into Kerr\'s eyes when the vampire spoke again.  Jack felt the question was too much of a minefield to enter directly and so he shifted position also, slinking upwards in Kerr\'s personal space, his warm breath on Kerr\'s chest while his eyelids fluttered closed at their proximity.

"Fun that\'s adventurous," he replied after a moment, his hands sliding up Kerr\'s sides, "fun that\'s indulgent," he continued, lifting his gaze to peer at Kerr beneath his lashes.  "Fun that\'ll leave me panting and crying out for more," he said, warming to his topic while his hands roamed Kerr\'s chest.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 10:18:14 PM »
Kerr allowed Jack to touch for a few more moments, then grabbed his hands and moved them away, holding them behind his back.  It left them chest to chest, the contact light and the friction magnified because of it.

"And what if I won\'t give you any more?  What if I just tease the Hell out of you and leave you at the panting stage?" he whispered, his gaze shifting from Jack\'s right eye to his left and back again, gauging his reaction and admiring his eye makeup despite himself.  The whole interplay was getting him excited... in all sorts of ways.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 10:24:36 PM »
Jack was at first uncertain and his gaze was sharp as Kerr looked intensely at him, but then his stare softened while his lips pulled into a smile, causing his blue eyes to twinkle in the middle of the dark lining accentuating them.

"I think you like the idea of leaving me begging for more," he whispered back before licking his lips again, not in a blatent manner but certainly aware of its evocative nature as his tongue lingered on his lower lip which curled back a little to meet it.  "You want me willing."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 10:32:49 PM »
"We\'re both willing," Kerr smirked, his attention drawn by Jack\'s mouth in a manner as predictable as a moth fluttering to a light bulb as soon as it is turned on.  "It\'s not a matter of willing.  It\'s a matter of... decorum," he eventually said, taking a moment to consider the word.

"Just because we can and just because we want to doesn\'t mean we should... so quickly."  He lingered a moment longer and then, with a cheeky peck on Jack\'s cheek, he released him and left the bed, heading for his bathroom.  "I\'m going to shower.  I stink," he tossed over his shoulder.

He paused in the doorway to look back at Jack then, smirking as he wriggled out of his pants and socks and left them in the doorway.  "When I get out, you\'ll show me what you bought tonight," he ordered imperiously and then walked to the shower stall.  Just knowing how he\'d flashed his nudity had him smiling ear to ear.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 10:44:47 PM »
Jack was smiling albeit sourly until Kerr was out of sight and in the shower, then the smile gave way to an expression of hurt.  He didn\'t want Kerr to see such a thing, or else he wouldn\'t be fun to be around.  There was no sense being morose about something Kerr seemed headstrong on, though he couldn\'t understand it.  If it was something they were both willing on, decorum was simply an excuse.  If it was about that, then there was never a chance for them.  What decorum was there in having a relationship with the lookalike of the person you thought you were in love with?  A tangled web, for Jack was positive it was his influence in Ben that Kerr had fallen in love with anyway.  This was an opinion that he unknowingly shared with Ben himself.

He had another dilemma.  What he wore now was all he\'d bought.  The pants, the belt, the buckle, the necklace.  That was it.  The order to show him more was one he couldn\'t fulfill.  Glumly, he sat on the edge of the bed and listened to Kerr in the shower entertaining the possibility of entering the shower with Kerr but then dismissed it.  The idea of being rejected there was too horrifying to even attempt.  It wasn\'t until the water was turned off and the shower door opened that he got his bright idea.  If Kerr wanted to see what else he\'d bought and he\'d bought nothing, then shouldn\'t he be wearing that instead?

He unbuckled and shucked off his pants in record time, climbing under the covers after kicking the clothing under the bed in order not to give himself away.  As he held the sheet up to his neck he felt the necklace and rapidly worked at taking that off also, dropping it on the carpet at his bedside a moment before Kerr entered the room.

"I\'m wearing what else I bought," he said as seriously as he was able, not wanting to give himself away with a cheeky grin.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 10:51:40 PM »
Kerr blinked his surprise as he exited the bathroom wearing only a towel knotted about his hips.  He\'d contemplated dressing - for safety - if Jack wasn\'t in the room when he got out but decided against it when he was.  The tease of a towel was better than a blatant drop and dress... and he didn\'t plan on wearing anything to bed anyway.

"You only bought clothes?" he enquired innocently, shocked until he realised that it made perfect sense for Jack to have bought no furniture.  Why would he decorate a room he didn\'t plan on spending any time in?  Playing along after his momentary pause, he smiled again, looking at the sheet pulled up to Jack\'s neck.  "And I suppose I\'m supposed to unwrap you?" he murmured, coming to a stop by the bed and reaching for the hem, thinking that if he tugged he\'d get some coy resistance.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 10:54:36 PM »
He thought wrong.  Jack wasn\'t about to deny Kerr\'s desire to look at him, not when he knew they were both naked, save a sheet and a towel.  The sheet was pulled on, he allowed it to go, and found his smile beaming with confidence that he wouldn\'t be sent on his way once Kerr laid eyes on him.

He\'d thought that his clothes had given him a better sex appeal, though it seemed Kerr was more enticed by something different.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »
Kerr\'s eyebrows ascended as the sheet was slowly drawn back, revealing ever more of Jack.  When the material was just about to crest the mound of Jack\'s pubis - and it was clear that he was entirely naked - Kerr let go of it and let out a breathy laugh as his gaze found the shiny blue eyes of the mortal before

beneath

him.

He opened his mouth to speak and stopped there, his tongue prodding alternately at each of his teeth as he pondered what to say.  What could he say?  "You\'re beautiful," he breathed, his fingers tripping lightly across the flesh of Jack\'s stomach in slow, graceful sweeps.  "How\'m I supposed to sleep beside you and keep my hands to myself?"

It was practically a rhetorical question for he knew the answer; he couldn\'t.  Jack looked good in his bed because that was where he believed he belonged, but Kerr wanted it to be Ben... he thought.  Looking at Jack like this... it was hard to keep his mind straight on that one.  He tried telling himself to step away, to calm down... but he didn\'t.  Yet.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »
Jack\'s smile widened at the compliment, his eyes sparkling.  Now was not the time to say the wrong thing and fuck things up.  He remained quiet, liking the way Kerr was looking at him; adoringly, desirably, lustfully.  The way Kerr watched him like he wanted to feast on the flesh before him gave Jack thrills right down to his toes.  This was a satisfying moment.

Of course he knew the answer to Kerr\'s question, though it didn\'t need to be said.  They both knew.  That was how Jack wanted it.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 11:58:14 PM »
It seemed that twenty scenarios and things to say ran through Kerr\'s head at that moment, but they  either seemed implausible, impossible or downright stupid.  Words failed him when faced with a temptation so great his mouth watered and his body tingled without even making contact.

Quite suddenly, he decided that that had to change.  Fluidly, he moved to lay along Jack but made sure to not press down on him; he held himself up on his toes and his arms, their bodies barely grazing.  Within moments he was hard and there was more than just grazing going on where his crotch hovered over Jack\'s but he didn\'t acknowledge it as he stared into lively blue eyes.

"You shouldn\'t settle for lust from me," he advised silkily.  "Given time to get to know you, there will likely be more and we shouldn\'t hamper that with raging... physical attraction and rampant desire that stops us communicating."  He grinned, not demonstrating a lot of faith in his own words, even though they\'d been interviewed and selected in head as the best candidates for speech out of all the options that had come to him.  Parts of him were certainly raging by now and he didn\'t think he could hold himself back much longer.

"It\'s only physical, at his stage," he was forced to admit, lowering his head to plant a kiss on Jack\'s cheeks, at the corners of his mouth, on his ears with every word spoken.  "Madly... wildly... insanely... lustfully... crazily... painfully... gloriously... physical.  Is that all you want?"  He lifted his head again, his light, teasing kisses paused so that he could look down at the mortal and see his truth.  Would he beg... for more?

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2009, 07:34:57 AM »
The grin remained as it was while Kerr advanced.  Jack found himself subjected to a very hot closeup of the vampire, while his body heat rose in temperature.  His heart began to pick up speed, as did his breathing, like he\'d just come back from a light jog.

He kept eye contact throughout Kerr\'s statement until it was coupled with kisses, then he could only look sideways or up at the ceiling while his mouth twisted and turned, wanting attention from Kerr\'s and not getting it directly, only at the corners, teasing as promised.

"It\'ll turn into more," he whispered, his voice losing strength now that his body was zinging at Kerr\'s proximity.  There was a throbbing in his soul that matched his body, as well as a very specific part of his body, aching to be touched more intimately.  "I want everything you\'ve got to give me now," he demanded, "I know more will come."  Oh yes, more would come, and while they were waiting for that they could enjoy each other physically - and if that didn\'t lay claim to Kerr, he didn\'t know what would.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2009, 09:35:47 AM »
As Kerr listened, his kisses became unnerringly focussed on Jack\'s throat, the pounding pulse just about drowning out the mortal\'s words, drawing him in.  "More... " he murmured drunkenly, knowing what more he wanted, wondering if it would shock Jack... not caring.

It would be a test, of sorts, he told himself.  A way of deciding how different Ben and Jack really were, if he could begin to feel different things for such different people - or rather, if he could feel the same thing for a different person.  Ben wasn\'t mortal any more and he hadn\'t thought that had mattered too much... until he was this close to Ben\'s body with teh added bonus of a heartbeat thumping through it.

He lowered himself down onto Jack, grinding against him purely because there was a need to accommodate twin hardnesses without hands, and wrapped the mortal\'s head within cradling hands.  "There is more," he whispered as his fingers stroked Jack\'s cheeks and his lips suckled and licked at his fluttering throat.  "More... already," he said dreamily and bit when the need, the beast in him was frantic and yammering for relief.  His fangs slid gently into a virgin neck, and he drew lightly as the blood began to flow into his mouth.

The taste...

His taste...

was divine.  His senses reeled and his eyes closed as he drank, the beast inside him lashing beneath the rain of beautiful redness, being appeased even as it hungered for more.

More.  There is much more yet, my love...

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2009, 12:47:32 PM »
Jack only knew what was coming when Kerr angled for his throat; there was a momentary uneasiness, of wanting to protect himself and his neck from a predator, it was natural instinct - but he trusted Kerr and that trust won him over, even as two memories battled for supremacy.  There was the memory of Jack as he\'d been ancient and wizened, and the memory he\'d inherited from Ben which was a great deal more vital and real.  This memory brought him to his siring, where a blonde vampire he\'d used had begun the ritual that Kerr himself had ended with his own drinking, with his own blood.

Jack\'s blood tasted like wine.  Jack had no idea of this, but he was a solid red wine to the vampiric sense.  It was the pleasure of wine before it could no longer be drunk, with the heat that wine gave its consumer but without the headspin that some sought after.  Non-alcoholic wine, of a kind, but tasting like the richest red variety that often led to exhorbitant price tags.  Oh, it was blood, and it tasted like blood to a vampire that needed it, but there was that mellow mixture within it that only a creature of the earth could provide.

There could be no similarities drawn between how Jack tasted, or how any other mortal tasted.  Even if someone had consumed a bottle of wine before being drunk from, it would be tainted instead of  pure.  This treat was for Kerr to enjoy, and as far as Jack was concerned, the only one who would ever get a taste from him.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2009, 04:58:34 PM »
Kerr enjoyed the donation indeed, as only a connoisseur could; moments of wonder and disbelief swept through him, that had him disbelieving Jack could taste so different, but then he would lap - or let the blood pool and swish it around his mouth a little, so that it swathed every tastebud - and he would be convinced.

Jack wasn\'t just any mortal, he was the personification of the earth, given form by the earth, to walk upon it.  Kerr couldn\'t fathom what the man really was, when he passed so skillfully for mortal, but the taste of him was enough to convince him that Jack was... otherwise.  Yes, that was what he was; not exactly mortal, not exactly earth golem, not exactly demon.  Jack was otherwise.

Of course, what he also was was seduction of a whole new form.  Kerr\'s grasp dropped from Jack\'s head to his arms and then he rolled to the side, taking Jack with him.  He positioned his victim (as it were) on top of him once he settled on his back, arching his right leg and leaning it against warm, mortal skin while his left rubbed and wrapped around Jack\'s.  His hands were everywhere, touching, brushing, squeezing, cupping Jack\'s ass and pressing him - no, pulling him - against him slowly and deliberately.

The drinking had aroused his vampiric lust and he growled low in his throat as the thirst was slaked by something unexpectedly beautiful.  Parts of him that he\'d never even suspected existed were suddenly awakened and instantly fulfilled by the glory seeping into his mouth and down his throat; he\'d had a few experiences in his four hundred and three years on the earth that he\'d consider life-altering, and this was definitely one of them.

The night he drank from Jack.  The night he tasted Heaven on earth.

Given the blissful nature of the blood, it was surprisingly easy to convince himself that he should stop, should not drink too much.  Apart from the fact it might weaken Jack (which it wouldn\'t, for he drank for perhaps ten minutes from small piercings before he bit his tongue and bled back into the mortal\'s flesh to close it up, vein first) he didn\'t want to be glutinous.  He wanted to preserve Jack\'s sanctity, to not impair him in any way.  There might not be another opportunity to drink from him if he wasn\'t properly reverent, after all.

When he\'d watched Jack\'s skin mend fully, Kerr rested his head on the pillow that he\'d managed to land on and looked up at the mortal laying upon him with awe.  He\'d pulled Jack up his body to get better access to his neck and so now they weren\'t quite looking eye to eye, but it didn\'t bother Kerr.  He had no problem tilting his head to look up at Jack... but his expression declared that he could barely believe what he\'d tasted, let alone what he was seeing.

"Jack... I...

love you
love your taste
have never tasted anything like you in my existence
hope you liked it, because I am gonna\' do that
every chance I get from now on!

hope you enjoyed that," he finished lamely, his voice high from the tension of talking when all he really wanted to do was float... and savour.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2009, 05:17:49 PM »
Jack was feeling dreamy, but not dazed, for Kerr had certainly protected him from weakening.  The liquid, floating sensation was still with him, even as he slid down the bed, evening himself up with Kerr so that they could look eye to eye.  There were warm chills still wending a path down his spine and legs, already reminiscing the sensation of what he\'d experienced just now.

"Oh, yes," he said on breath that was too soft to carry his voice on, "very much."  He tucked himself into Kerr, pressing himself against his bare chest and rubbing as much of his body against the vampire\'s as possible.  "I don\'t remember it ever being that good," he said, for the memories were faded images of a glorious moment.  He planted lingering kisses on Kerr\'s lips because his mouth was so close, hoping it would grow into something further.  He yearned for an invitation to stay.  If Kerr\'s mouth was busy, at least he couldn\'t ask him to return to his own room.