Author Topic: A Fistful of Glitter  (Read 10076 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
A Fistful of Glitter
« on: April 08, 2009, 07:35:17 AM »
(continued from \'Cravings\')

When Vivi roared into his garage and revved the engine again for good measure before there was instant, stunning silence, the vampire finally managed to make a noise also - he whooped, for all that he was worth.  Once he was done howling at the ceiling, he climbed off the bike and clicked the button that would send the door rolling down, closing them in to his private world once more.

"Damn, girl!  You weren\'t kidding when you said you liked to go fast!" he exclaimed, his eyes shining with excitement as he turned to look approvingly at her, hands on his hips and grinning like a madman.  "They say it\'s the quiet ones you need to watch!"

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: A Fistful of Glitter
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 12:57:53 PM »
His praise brought a gentle blush to the the teenager\'s cheeks, and she remained leaning against the handlebars for a moment, laughing softly. "I just hope you weren\'t scared," she joked – it was obvious by the glint in his eye that he\'d been nothing of the sort  – as she sat back and took her hat off, shaking out her hair.

As she then got off her bike and rested it on it\'s kickstand, she realized she had no idea of where they were supposed to go from here – or, more importantly, where Tom expected things to go from here. The last time she\'d been here, she\'d been far from in her right mind, but now she was here of her own free will, and the game had changed.

Her apprehension was momentarily lost, however, in the butterflies now clamoring for space in her belly as she thought of the one thing she knew would happen – the bite.

Suddenly impatient, but still too polite to enter the house proper before her host, she stuffed her hands in her back pockets, content to follow his lead – to a point.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 01:27:27 PM »
"You want a shower?" he offered nonchalantly, certain that the door was down and his home was secure enough for him to lead her inside through the internal portal.  He stood behind it in a good approximation of gallantry while she walked through, then he closed it behind her and followed closely enough in her wake that he could quickly snag her in a hug from behind and put his face back into her nape.  He couldn\'t keep his lips off her soft flesh for long.  "You want a shower with company?" he growled playfully, one hand splaying on her belly and the oth creeping towards a breast.

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 02:17:42 AM »
"Hmm..." As she stepped through the door, she considered the question. She had gotten a bit sweaty during the show, and her back muscles did ache quite a bit from playing, but she felt like it would be sort of rude --

But certainly nowhere near as rude as her host was being now. She squeaked as he pulled her back against him, and her muscles instantly tightened, resisting the embrace and--just what did he think he was doing with his hands?!

Painfully aware of  her own hands trapped in her back pockets, which were now pressed against his thighs -- she removed them from her pockets as well as she was able, grimacing when she thought of the message the motion must be sending in the few moments her hands were pressing against the tops of his thighs. She hoped the completion of the movement -- where she laced her fingers with his and moved his hands completely away from her body if he allowed it, or as far as he did allow her to move them, to that end -- would make her intentions clearer. Whatever the case, she moved as far as she was able, up to a few feet away, and faced him-- once again, as well as she was able. Whatever the case, her reply was the same: "No." The severity of her tone was dependent entirely on how willing he was to let her go.

She had almost begun to believe that he was willing to let this go, and saw now that that was foolish. But she had liked the sweet, friendly, nose-kissing man he\'d been just minutes ago, behind the club.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 07:16:54 AM »
At first, he resisted letting her go because he thought her hands were coming out to play for good reasons.  Then she started yanking on him and shoving him away and he realised the wriggling was not that of an excited puppy happy to be gathered in someone\'s arms, but the cranky dominance of a young girl who still didn\'t trust herself enough to enjoy all the pleasure he could give her beyond (or with) the bite.

"Fine," he told her petulantly, feeling put out by her prudishness enough to react overtly.  "But I would like a shower to get the stink of all the sheep and their herders off me, and since I only have one shower," he announced regally, beginning to strip by kicking off his boots and following their removal with his shirt and his pants - all of his pants.  Within ten seconds he was naked bar his socks and his gold chain, standing indignantly before her with his hands on his hips and his clothes held in the crook of his left arm, still talking.  "I thought it would be polite to offer that you come too."

With his snooty message conveyed and his nose stuck a little into the air, he waited to see how she\'d react to his pale, sculptured body being revealed to her in all its marbelesque glory.  Once he had that, he would swoop down to grab his boots then stalk off, drop his belongings off in his bedroom and go for the shower he believed they both needed.  To him, the drinking of her blood was more or less a religious ceremony for which sanctity and the greatest amount of purity possible was only logical.  They should both be clean and naked to partake and enjoy fully... but he doubted she\'d see things his way at all.

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 02:59:08 PM »
The sheep comment bothered her more than it should have, but she didn\'t have much time to dwell on it because the next thing she knew, her host was taking al his clothes off.

She watched impassively at first, trying to think of a reply that wouldn\'t spark a fight, and assuming he\'d stop with his shirt. When he didn\'t, she assumed he\'d stop once his pants were off as he had the last time she\'d been here. Unfortunately, the underwear came with the pants this time around and it came to pass that poor, innocent Vivianne had her first experience with real, live (well, not really) male nudity.

She thought she might faint out of sheer shock.

For a split second she was frozen, staring, too shocked to move – or to breathe for that matter. The next second, upon realizing what he might think her staring meant, she spun on a heel and squeezed her eyes shut – but by that time he had gotten the reaction he wanted and was already on the move (huffily, at that).

When he was finished showering he would find her on the couch, still tense but coming down from the Adrenaline rush. She wanted to think about other things, about ANYTHING else, but her brain just wouldn\'t let her. Sure, she\'d seen 90% of his body the first time they\'d met, but somehow the fact that he was actually naked had made it different. Different how she still couldn\'t say; maybe it was something to do with the fact that he could still intimidate her even when he was physically at his most vulnerable.  

The moment she heard his approach (if she heard it at all) she looked resolutely at her knees (folded indian-style on the couch) and asked in a small voice, "Are you still naked, Tom?"

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »
He froze mid-step, just behind the couch, and looked down at himself.  He had a fabulous body and she was an artist; he didn\'t get why she couldn\'t appreciate his openness from a purely aesthetic point of view at least - if she had trouble with it from a virginal standpoint, as she seemed to do, anyway.

"What if I am?" he hedged, his lower lip still puffed out in a little pout.  He stared mutinously at the back of her head - well, the bit he could see - and waited for her to give him an ultimatum about his possible nudity.  He wanted to know exactly what her problem with it was, before he told her yay or nay.

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 06:08:21 AM »
"I would really prefer that you not be?" she tried, having trouble seeing where his problem arose, and feeling silly for even having to say so. Didn\'t nudity make most people uncomfortable? She thought her reaction had been a fairly normal one. "It makes me very uncomfortable."

If her art ever focused on Human figures (which it rarely did) – they were almost never male, and usually quite exaggerated or distorted. Her knowledge of anatomy was limited to what she\'d learned from Joe – what would hurt the most when struck, thereby giving her the most time to escape.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 04:13:08 PM »
"Why?" he pressed, needing to know.  He had his own theories of course - "Is it because you find it too hard to resist touching me?" he hinted, creeping closer and closer to the back of the couch, where she was sitting.  Even if she turned to look back at him, she would see that his upper half was naked but not whether he had anything on his lower half - unless she was determined and looked over the couch\'s high back.

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 04:25:24 PM »
The ego on this man was truly astonishing. She kept expecting it to get better, but it only seemed to get worse. An incredulous expression came to her face,a nd she turned her head slightly to look up at him, keeping her eyes firmly on his face.

"No," she said, and stopped there for a moment, trying to figure out an inoffensive reason, "Because it\'s --it\'s not normal. It\'s intimidating. I don\'t -- I mean, I -- Just please go put some clothes on?" she finished lamely, pleading, tired of groping for something she couldn\'t articulate because of her own modesty.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 05:20:20 PM »
The vampire adroitly leapt over the back of the couch and landed in a sitting position beside her - wearing a pair of sapphire blue satin boxers and a thoughtful frown.  "I\'m a couple hundred year old undead being and you want me to exist within the realms of normal?" he scoffed, folding his arms pompously.

"I find it perfectly normal to be naked and I have a whole lot of footage of women who enjoy being that way with me, too," he said huffily, looking at her sideways.  "Anyway, the shower\'s free if you want it."

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »
Well, her certainly had her there. When she dared to peek at him through the hand she\'d clapped over her eyes, her shoulders sagged with relief, and she shrugged, smiling apologetically in a way that said \'Well, kinda, yeah.\' But she said nothing aloud.

His next words caused her eyes to narrow, footage? What could that possibly mean? That he had a secret career in the adult film industry? She certainly wouldn\'t put it past him – but she left it alone. There were some things better left unasked.

The past few minutes had put a new kind of tension in her shoulders, and a shower suddenly sounded lovely – and maybe twenty minutes of alone time would help her host come out of his ever-so-attractive pouty mood. She nodded, "Alright," she said mildly as she stood, stretching her stiff muscles. Unless anything else was said, she took her leave of him and meandered into the bedroom to take her own shower, only to return a short time later, fresh-faced, damp haired, and dressed as she had been before – in search of her vampiric host.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 06:20:53 PM »
She didn\'t have to go far to find him - he was laying on his bed waiting for her, the lights dimmed and the covers drawn down to be a fluffy full stop on the exclamation mark that was his body.  His arms were behind his head and he was staring up at the post closest to him with something akin to suspicion - like it was moving in the periphery of his vision every time he looked away.

Not explaining this rather odd focus, he turned when the bathroom door opened and smiled at her, pleased to smell her clean and fresh as she should be (not to mention with his soap scent upon her lovely flesh, which pleased him in some very base, territorial way).  His grin broadened as she gracefully joined him in the bed, not sliding straight up to him but arranging herself beautifully and looking expectantly at him.

He could hear her heart beating like the bass beat to one of her band\'s fast numbers and it made him tingle in all sorts of lovely ways.  He rolled onto his side and close up against her, a hand upon the flesh of her waist and his mouth heading for her neck.  "What am I allowed to do for you?" he whispered seductively.

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »
She sighed, and let her eyelids flutter closed in anticipation. One hand gripped the arm on her waist gently, urging him closer, as close as he could get; even now, the motion seemed unconscious.

He knew what she desired, and exactly how much was allowed (no matter how much he might hope she\'d admit to wanting more), he just wanted to hear her say it. And Goddammit, she wanted it enough to ask.

"Bite me," she breathed, suddenly shameless, using one of Morgaine\'s favorite phrases, turned on it\'s head. Crude, dirty, shameful, and entirely too thrilling because of it.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 01:52:19 AM »
"Mmm, but bite you where?" he teased, kissing her throat with more fervour - enough to leave it an angry red when he sucked lightly and pulled away with a gentle popping noise.  His right hand skimmed her body, travelling down her side to her hip and then a little beyond, getting a grip on her thigh.

His thumb pressed deliberately against her inner thigh, then described a firm, tight little circle that almost included her sex... enough to make the insinuation that it could be, obvious.

"There are other... delicious places to bite, that would allow me to give you pleasure as well," he entreated her ear, his head dipping so that his tongue could prod her jugular immediately after he stopped talking, showing her that he didn\'t care either way - though that thumb was still there, and circling languorously, showing that he was definitely interested.

"Let me taste you... while I taste you," he begged, his teeth scraping the burning flesh of her throat wantonly.