Author Topic: Star Trek!!  (Read 1922 times)

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Star Trek!!
« on: April 23, 2009, 02:40:20 AM »
Ok, I spent a while flicking between Announcements and Gallery, and ended up here ;) So enjoy the beauty of these lovely celebs and get excited about the upcoming film!!

And I\'m sorry if it\'s too big, if it is, let me know and I\'ll break them into seperate posts and try to find a way to make them smaller! And some of them are a little misty, because I dropped my camera a couple of months ago and it\'s never been quite the same since...

Me and my two friends getting excited in Leicester Square!! (and some weirdo in the background...)

Sadly, this is the best photo I have of Chris Pine. He was shuffled inside before he could talk to us and sign things... Damn long press interviews!

Everyone say mmmm...

The wonderful Simon Pegg!

JJ Abrams. Legend!

Eric Bana

Zoe Saldana

John Cho

Gibbs! (Kevin McNally)

Karl Urban

Blue Carpet!

Empire Cinema

And the poster I stole which now has pride of place in my room!

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Star Trek!!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 02:41:46 AM »
Oh, and I almost forgot...

He\'s left handed and writes a bit like a child, but I still love him ;)

Simon Pegg did check that I didn\'t need my ticket again before scribbling on it!!

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 07:08:18 AM »
Ohhhhh Ro!  Those are so cool!  At least you can read Zachary Quinto\'s name in his signature, unlike Simon Pegg! Hehe

Karl Urban... mmm not bad :cool:

My favourite part was the poster you stole... I loled! hehe :lol:
«~Infusco
Jeanne D'Arshan DavidKerr GalvinOwen HarperIndianaDominic KahoTau LeanderSamuel TaylorFrederigo Tripada

«~Infusco Past
Anatoli

«~Oberon Castle
Lam Dinaris PhinneusQueen Rochelle

«~Halflight
Aarik Cathmoor

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 07:35:08 AM »
It\'s too heavy to stick on my wall! My friend Vicky stole one too, so we had to take them both back on the train afterwards! Got some funny looks...

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 03:57:37 AM »

Heeheehee Happy days! My wig got steadily worse for wear throughout the night... I took it off at about 1.30am...

And you might recognise my friend Vicky from the first photo in this thread since we went to the premiere together. She made the gun, badges and communicator things for our costumes and gave me the bravery to go out dressed like this! It has been pointed out that my communicator is upside down... but I\'m staying firm that I meant to do that!! :D

(And please, appreciate the Disney princess tablecloth we get out for every party ;) )

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 06:37:08 AM »
I swear, didn\'t do this on purpose...

And yes... this was getting to the stage where the wig was just getting annoying, my real hair was trying to escape!