Author Topic: -waves- Hullo!  (Read 9300 times)

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: -waves- Hullo!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »
That guy as in Wally (or if you\'re American... Waldo...) or the guy dressed up as Wally?

I like... Cake! Everybody looooves cake. You know what else everybody loves? Parfait. You ever said to someone \'let\'s get some parfait\' and they said \'hell no, I don\'t like no parfait\'. Parfaits may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet.

Ahem. When did this turn into a \'I like\' thread?

BittenDream

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 07:02:38 AM »
Actually I don\'t like parfaits...

& I think it truely started being an I like when I metioned my adoration for school supplies. Plus how I like that guy dressed up like Waldo/Wally. ;) Though it could also have started when ƒehler | ashe said "I lyk u" & MythsAndLegends responded w/ "Brooce is likeable" (which I don\'t fully understand). Either way it happened. You be the judge. :)

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 07:15:16 AM »
Well I can understand Brooce being likeable ;)

And I\'ve never tried a parfait, but according to donkey from Shrek they\'re pretty good!

BittenDream

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 09:32:39 AM »
Yea I caught the Shrek referance. Haha By the way you being from england is pretty cool. The only thing cooler would be if you were from Canada. Mmmmmmm... Canada...:P

ƒehler | ashe

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 10:55:11 AM »
you can just call me ashe xD

and I have never had a parfait

what\'s a parfait D:

BittenDream

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 11:07:58 AM »
par⋅fait  /pɑrˈfeɪ/  Show Spelled Pronunciation [pahr-fey]  Show IPA
–noun 1. a dessert of ice cream and fruit or ice cream and syrup in alternate layers, often topped with whipped cream and served in a tall, narrow, short-stemmed glass.
2. any frozen dessert in which fruit, nuts, etc., have been folded into whipped cream or egg custard.

Origin:
1890–95; < F: lit., perfect < L perfectus. See perfect

----------------------------------------------------

Just for you ashe. Haha The perfect origin explains alot about everyone loving them so much. They were designed to be the perfect treat!! (I know I\'ve been repling alot. I\'ve been avoiding some computer work all night. :))

ƒehler | ashe

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 11:54:42 AM »
Ew T__T

Syrup? xD It\'s only good in small amounts...

-wants ice cream-

WHY

Offline Harlequin

• Founder
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 12:28:41 PM »

Parfait.

I like money.

Of course I\'m likeable. I\'m effing fabulous.
(No, really, I\'m kind of stuck on that one, too XD)

Edit: GIANT parfait. \'Scuse me :B

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 05:42:17 PM »
Brooce is a bitchwhoreskankho, actually... but likeable if you\'re into that sort of trollopy nonsense (which, admittedly, is ME... especially when she cuts my face :p).

Parfaits are pretty big in Australia, especially at tourist attractions.  I remember with particular fondness visiting The Big Pineapple (one of the many big things we have in Australia) many times as a child and eating all sorts of delicious parfaits.  They made me the big, bright blob I am today :D

Oh, and I only like school supplies when I order them with school money and they\'re free - what an odd \'like\' to have :cool:

Welcome, Ashley - since we started out PMing one another over your name change, I didn\'t feel obligated to :welcome: you right away, but that was rather lax of me, in hindsight.  So welcome, chickadee :throb:

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »
My God, I had no idea there were so many BIG things in Australia! That\'s just added twenty-four things to me to-do list when I get there!!

And now I really want a parfait, it seems like a wonderous thing. I will have to settle for just regular desserts though...

MythsAndLegends

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 10:27:13 PM »
Mmm.... Parfait...

BittenDream

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2009, 03:33:39 AM »
Oh no I neglected Australia!! It\'s my second favorites under Canada. Haha By the way this conversation has become very ridiculous (& dominated by parfaits:P) & I appreciate it. Besides school supplies are really more of a love for me. I\'ve been told many a time that\'s it\'s weird, but if anyone is interested they now have staplers THAT DON\'T USE STAPLES!! WOO!!:D

ƒehler | ashe

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2009, 07:14:39 AM »
Staplers without staples?

EXPLAIN.

&& Thank you, Odd 8D I dunno your real name T_T

BittenDream

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2009, 12:14:30 PM »
The stapler punches through the paper. Then it fold it up through another whole. It is really something you have to see. All in one movement it just punches & folds. Plus if you want there is a cap that you can take off & it put a stamp around where it staples. :D It\'s very professional. ;) School supplies!!

ƒehler | ashe

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2009, 11:54:39 PM »
MAGIC STAPLER D:

Omgg. That\'s amazing. o-o

Can you recycle cameras? I don\'t wanna just throw mine away D: