Author Topic: Three\'s Company  (Read 15442 times)

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Three\'s Company
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2009, 11:45:21 PM »
At Kerr’s urging Carly moved to lie between them, stretching out on her back, happily responding to Kerr’s kisses and snuggling close to him as his hand rested on her. She gave Ash a smile and slipped her hand into his, weaving their fingers together before her gaze returned to Kerr’s.

“Frazzled, but in a good way,” she said, running her foot along his, feeling peaceful and comfortable with them. It had been a long night, but she didn’t want it to end. “An’ I think I got a little more in m’ if you two did have something in mind…” Carly added with a sweet smile up at Kerr.

Offline Malkavian Riddler

• Novelist
  • Minstrel Seeking Minstrel
    • View Profile
Re: Three\'s Company
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2009, 10:18:24 AM »
**** OOC: We\'re all RPing in the future.  About time we draw this to a close ****

Ash dominated the next stage of their sex, organising the three of them into allocated positions and urging Kerr to concede to him. He introduced a bottle of lubrication (which they hadn\'t needed initially, but because of his plans with Kerr, he knew he\'d need to rely on something other than Carly to keep things slippery) and was every bit the aggressor he knew Kerr had wanted. Carly was on the bottom this time, at Kerr\'s mercy, and Kerr at Ash\'s own. There was more pleasure to be had, more moans, groans, sighs and clenched teeth. In Ash\'s opinion, it was all good.

They fell away from each other, truly worn out by the experience, and Ash didn\'t think there\'d be another rise in him tonight. Carly hadn\'t even used her mouth on them, but he figured next time they could all start that way. Even before this one was truly over, he was looking forward to everything else they could do when again they met. He certainly hadn\'t exhausted his imagination with either of them.
Digital: I drink from the poison chalice
Lan Bao: I reap the harvest of my people
Cain: I am the instrument that vampires play
Shan: I take what is mine and what is yours