Author Topic: Curiosity Killed His Concentration  (Read 8245 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Curiosity Killed His Concentration
« on: June 16, 2009, 06:47:18 PM »
He was all prepared. He sat tailor-fashion in the middle of his favourite sofa, wearing a soft and comfortable pair of jeans (because Alec was home and he\'d long ago agreed to a policy of no nudity) and nothing else, the instruction book near his left knee and the highly-priced little gadget Morgaine had helped him pick out just over two weeks ago held securely in his large, fumbling hands. He\'d eaten a rousing breakfast of raw steak (scotch fillet - damn he loved that stuff!) and the morning sun was only just beginning to heat the air at his back, telling him that it had risen fully now, and was beaming joyously into his bedroom, behind him. He was ready, he was prepared, he had to succeed this time.

Except Tau still had next to no idea what he was doing with the i-phone he\'d purchased, because the instructions were so complex that it took him hours just to understand one section. One section! The booklet was ninety-seven pages long! Morgaine had given him some brief instructions on the day he\'d bought it but since the battery had had to be charged before she could do anything with it, they\'d then just spent the rest of the morning romping around the shopping mall buying clothes and a few other things. He\'d got a very neat haircut at the time, too; his curls were only just beginning to make a reappearance.

By the time they\'d got home, it had been put on charge straight away but she\'d left that evening before it was done (and before their cuddling could maybe move down the track he\'d begun to belatedly ponder it could) and he hadn\'t seen her since. She\'d called him a few times, though - he\'d figured out how to answer it when it was ringing well enough, but as for returning the calling favour... forget it. He\'d tried his hardest to make the time to sit down and pore his way through the instruction manual but it was truly laborious going and he\'d been kept rather busy at work.

Not today, though. Today he knew he\'d not be needed at the Chambers and he was determined to get this guide book read so that he could figure out how to work it well enough to call Morgaine. She\'d told him he could just go to the menu and choose \'calls received\' to find her number if he wanted to call her quickly, but he also had her number written down just in case. He wanted to be able to do it the quick way, though - and have it really, truly be quick, as well, so there he sat, fully prepared to not leave the couch until he absolutely knew what to do.

If only he didn\'t keep getting distracted every five seconds by his mind wandering. He found it a very difficult to process to read most of the time; sitting here trying to decipher some of the technology-jargon-heavy words he was now faced with was next to impossible. He was fairly certain he\'d need help to do it, but he was trying not to ask for it. He was almost seven years old for goodness\' sake, he should be able to do things like this by now!

Still, the moment he heard Alacer\'s door open behind him, he turned and peered over his left shoulder - and over the high back of the couch - at her, a bright smile on his face. "Good morning!" he bade sunnily, grateful for the opportunity to do something besides ponder what nickel-cadmium even meant. "Did you sleep well?" It was a throwaway, useless sentence to just about everyone on the planet, but Tau genuinely meant it - especially since it was a great way to give his brain a rest and make some lacking contact with his housemate. The fact that, at his current rate of advancement, he\'d likely figure out how to use his i-phone roughly three years after he died hardly seemed important in the face of one of life\'s great questions; how had his roommate slept?!

Luna Moon

Re: Curiosity Killed His Concentration
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 06:46:08 AM »
Alec had awoken on her floor yet again after a long night of tossing and turning on the way-too-soft bed, and finally giving up and shoving all her bed things off the bed and onto the ground. She rolled slightly with a groan as she regained consciousness. She could hear movement just slightly beyond her door and in the living room, and figured it was Tau. But for the life of her she couldn\'t realize why he was being so still, then it hit her. The new phone. She mentally hit herself in the forehead and sat up from her make-shift campground in the floor. She stood and made her way to the rat cages on her dresser and thought about how to help Tau understand his new phone. Maybe if she just showed him how to do it, he would have a better time with it, but something told her that his curiosity wanted to really understand the phone. She adjusted her soft tank top and shorts from her sleep and prepared to walk out the door. She tasted the air behind her teeth right before she put her hand on the doorknob and turned it.

She blinked slightly as Tau greeted her. She rubbed her face for a moment before replying. “Um...yeah. I\'m still trying to get used to the bed. It\'s been a while since I\'ve slept in an actual bed before.” She walked down the small hall and into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. After she was done with her business and freshening up she walked back into the living room and sat down next to Tau on the couch. “So, that\'s your new phone?” she asked him, looking at the device in his hands and instruction booklet beside his leg on the couch next to him. She looked at the phone in his hands and back up at Tau. “If you want, I can just show you how to use it, instead of you boring yourself to death reading this book for hours. Because I know you will, bore yourself to death I mean. I know you, you get bored easily,” she offered giving him a pointed look. As she waited for an answer, Alec stood and stretched her arms above her head, revealing a her bare stomach and yawning, almost more feline than reptile. She looked back at Tau as she sat next to him on the couch.

Alec had not seen Tau that much since she had met Morgaine. She had went off as a snake multiple times after that just to get her head clear from all the thinking she had done and kept mostly to herself when he was not home or gone out. Every once in a while she still felt that pang of jealousy when she thought of Morgaine or heard that she had called, but now Alec just put it off as physical attraction toward Tau (or she just hoped it was). Just the other day she had gone out as a snake and got her outer thigh cut from her hip almost down to her knee while slithering through a tight spot down the alley as a snake. The pink gash was healing now and highly visible coming from under the legs of the shorts she wore. As another thought while she absentmindedly rubbed the pink, healing flesh she asked, “What have you been up to the last few weeks Tau? I haven\'t seen you quite that much.”

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 07:32:06 AM »
When she offered to tell him all about how to use his phone, his bright blue eyes widened at her in excitement.  His expression of eagerness slid into one of bashful cheekiness as she told him she knew him well enough to realise he\'d get bored with figuring it out but, just as he grinned at her and was about to speak, she did something very unusual - she stood up and stretched right in front of him, baring her stomach and making her clothing stretch across her body in a very obvious way.

Stunned into silence and frowning (and, truthfully rather baffled by such a primal display of \'colours\' and interest... in him?  He supposed it had to be, since he was the only here to preen for, and why else was Alacer showing him her vulnerable underbelly if it wasn\'t a manoeuvre designed to attract him?), he dropped his gaze and caught sight of the scar she was rubbing - once she\'d sat again.

"Just busy at work," he mumbled, switching his phone into his left hand and reaching across with his right to smooth his thumb along the mark she was worrying, the rest of his fingertips resting atop the muscula curve of her thigh.  He didn\'t think about what the consequences of making contact with her cold skin might be, he was too busy feeling jumpy because of that stretch

she has a nice body
small
yes, small and firm, you could really bite the back of her neck and-
HURT HER - I\'d hurt her!
she wants you to, like your old boss did, like Morgaine does
...maybe

and was simply looking for something else to think about.  "How did you do this?"

Luna Moon

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 09:03:09 AM »
Alacer\'s quiet, sharp intake of breath was not her intedned reaction as Tau ran his thumb over her leg, especially when she leaned her leg against his hand. The heat his fingers and hand gave off was irresistable to her and when she realized what she had done, she blushed furiously and slowly pulled her leg closer to herself. "I\'m sorry," she said quietly, looking down at her knees. She regained her courage after a second and looked back at him confused about his earlier statement, it seemed so... quiet for him, and sudden change of emotions.. "I.....um...I cut it in the alley the other day. As a snake. I even had to clean it up when I got home, it was a bad gash." she looked back down at her own leg. "It runs from about my hip down to here," she said, gesturing to her leg where the cut ended. "I\'m okay now though," she said, not really caring about the cut anymore. It\'ll heal. She glanced back down at her knees then back up at Tau.

alec frown slightly as she looked at him. "Did I do something to offend you?" she asked him, confused. she continued to frown as she added, "I mean, just a minute ago you were grinning and you looked like you were about to say something. Then I stretched and you became....I dunno...guarded?" She looked at him and leaned back slightly. "I\'m sorry if I did. I didn\'t mean anything." Her facial expressions seem kind of sad.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 07:16:04 AM »
He tilted his head as he looked at her, withdrawing his hand slowly and still frowning in perplexion.  She hadn\'t meant to preen for him?  It had meant nothing?  He wasn\'t sure that was entirely the truth, because there was a certain twist to her shoulders that - even in her humble pose - was defiant and he realised that she probably did mean exactly what she said.  Alec had lived among humans a great deal longer than he had and he now believed she had the very human habit of saying one thing while her body declared entirely another.

It also somewhat explained why she stretched right in front of his eyes, as if it meant nothing - to her mind, it hadn\'t, but her body was acting very much of its own accord in that moment.  Her body was making a territorial assertion her head likely didn\'t even approve of.  He supposed it was possible (weird, but possible) for a shifter to be slightly out of tune with their animal side, if they didn\'t trust it like they should.  The amount of time she spent as a snake ought to have made things different, he believed, but it obviously wasn\'t his place to say so.

All that considered, however, she\'d still asked him why he was wary of her and it wasn\'t in him to be duplicitous.  He approached his answer with the perspective of one who is educating another about themselves, so that they might learn how to behave better in the future; he approached it honestly.

"I was just surprised, that was all," he answered placidly, the frown leaving his face now that he believed he\'d puzzled things out for himself.  His hands (dangling in the gap between his crossed legs) shifted slightly as he gave an offhanded shrug.  "I did not realise that you had a sexual interest in me until you did that.  Have you always felt that way?" he enquired curiously, wondering how blind he\'d been over the past months of living with her, to have missed it up \'til now.  He supposed he had been rather preoccupied with work and Morgaine, though.

Luna Moon

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »
Alec blushed furiously at Tau\'s statement and looked down at her legs. Was it really that obvious that she was attracted to him? She put her hands in her lap and leaned against the back of the couch in a sort of defeated looking posture. When he questioned her she blushed brightly again and started playing with her hands in her lap. Alec had a lot of thinking to do on the subject.

Why do I like Tau? Why am I interested in him?

Alec\'s blush had receded slightly as she looked at him from the side while trying to find the right words to explain to him that she had felt that way for a long amount of time. "Well," she started, "I-I have felt that physical  attraction toward you from the first few days of living here." She looked back down at her hands and they were slightly shaky as she tried to explain. Alec had never been good with emotions of any kind. She blushed furiously as she tried to think. "What gave it away?" she asked, a lot quieter than she had been the entire morning. "I-I guess I\'m curious, because, well, you never noticed before." Her voice sounded sad, surprising Alex as the words came out of her mouth.

Another thought came to her as she thought about it. She shifted slightly, clearly uncomfortable with their current conversation. Playing with her hands again, she asked, "Um....Tau? Do you in some way find me attractive in the same way?" Alec kept her head toward the ground and her lap for a moment before looking back up at Tau with curious, yet carefully guarded eyes. Alec couldn\'t help but wonder what kind of answer she was looking for from the larger shifter sitting next to her on the couch. So
Somewhere in her stomach thrilled for the chance that he might be interested in her as well.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 12:42:30 AM »
He looked down at the phone that was moving again, in his hands, and his lips mooched thoughtfully.  For a person who was more creature than human, attraction - or sexual desire - was something only experienced seasonally, an instinctive response to female pheromones that he was unlikely to experience in the city or... ever, it was looking like.  It made sense that a shifter should experience the less rigid form of human lust instead, but it simply wasn\'t the case for him.  That was partly the reason he\'d never noticed her; the rest was her.  They really didn\'t have a huge amount to do with one another and she was a generally secretive person... but he couldn\'t put it like that.  It might hurt her feelings.

"Well," he began slowly, frowning over at her, "I had not noticed your interest because you have not stretched in front of me until now.  I think, because of your species being different to mine, I have not picked up any desire scents from you and you and I are often not home at the same time for me to look at your body posture, like I just did then.  I think I\'m built to respond instinctively to she-cats, and everyone else is harder work unless I spend a lot of time with them."

like with Morgaine... we interest each other... a lot... but that has only become obvious because we spent that night and day together...

He paused, knowing he couldn\'t voice such thoughts and also that he needed to address her second query.  He licked his lips, his gaze dropping to take in her smooth legs again and that tickle of awareness let its presence be known in his innards once more.  "I think you are attractive, yes," he then agreed, looking out from beneath his brows as his gaze lifted to meet her eyes.  "But... I do not necessarily think it would be a good idea to do anything about that," he finished slowly, his expression declaring that he might still be considering the complexities of this statement, even as it was voiced.

Luna Moon

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »
Alec was always a rational person, or she always liked to think of herself as rational, and for once at least it was true. She thought about it for a moment, after her awkwardness had left at Tau\'s words. "I do not think it would be good to act on it either. I mean you are interested in Morgaine after all and that would probably be problamatic." Alec thought for a moment before looking at Tau. "I do need to explain something though." She shifted a little uncomfortably in her seat as she thought about how she would word what she was going to say. "Western Diamondback females are very passive in their mating. Being more of a snake than human that affects me as well, in a sense that the only drive to mate comes from the human emotion of lust. I believe that is why I feel that way toward you." Alec looked in front of her before speaking again. "That is actually very problamatic for me in a way. As a snake I would just be there and a male would mate with me. Being human most of the time though, makes mating in any way as a snake almost impossible."

Alec then blushed slightly. "Forgive my rambling. I guess I needed to get that off my chest." She sat in silence a few more moments before voicing her thoughts aloud. "It\'s almost like your situation in a way, Tau. Though different. It\'s nearly impossible for me to mate with one of my own kind becuase we are rare in the first place, plus I don\'t really leave any pharamones or anything to draw a mate to me as a human, and on top of that it only works with my own species." She shook her head at the thought. "I\'m sorry, I\'m rambling once again." She leaned back in the couch and sighed, "Being human is tough."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 05:56:48 PM »
Unconsciously, he mimicked her and sighed as well, looking at her thoughtfully.  "Yes, it is.  Very tough," he agreed with a depth of enthusiasm and sincerity that only someone who has not fully adapted to the human perameters of their life could convey.  His feet began twitching beneath his knees as his agitation grew; it wasn\'t that he disliked the subject of the discussion, it was actually that it was very near and dear to his heart and he was interested in it.

"You say ramble but I do not think you are.  I agree with you.  It is true that we are quite alike; I really want to find a mate and have a litter, but it does not seem likely to happen with another shifter.  That leaves me the option of finding a human and possibly having cougar cubs, or a cat and possibly having human babies.  Or just shifter younglings, I should say they are, because they would be mine... but the idea that their mother would not know or understand is... scary," he frowned, shaking his head because both possibilities baffled him.  He looked intently back at Alec, feeling a strong connection with her that he\'d not fully been aware of until that moment.

"You understand that," he told her wonderingly, searching her face as if seeing it for the first time.  She was pretty in a very natural, honest way, and all thoughts of Morgaine were gone from his head in the face of this lovely connection and united belief that they were destined not to find what their instincts sought or their hearts covetted.  His emotions beat strongly in his breast and the moment dragged heavily through the tension that was thickning the air around them (as far as he felt, anyway) as he stared into her eyes.

Suddenly, it seemed that this mental connection had bridged his awareness and he was thrumming with curiosity for her - to know her better... to know her carnally... because it seemed like a fabulous way to cement this joining of their spirits, to make it tangible.  "You know," he began thoughtfully, his hand winding its way back onto her cool thigh to rest upon it, squeezing once, gently, to know the attributes of it, "I am interested in Morgaine... but I am interested in you, too.  I do not think everything needs to be complicated and problematic.  I think you and I could use each other for reassurance," he mused, his gaze dropping to her lips.

His mind raged with thoughts of kissing her; he licked his own lips in the anticipation of tasting her and he was ready to simply pick her up and plop her into his lap so he could do it.  Notions of fidelity and monogamy were, after all, human beliefs and although it would be untrue to say that he wasn\'t aware of them, it was certainly accurate to say that he wasn\'t a subscriber.  He liked Morgaine very much and he wanted to spend all his free time with her; now that he\'d spontaneously \'discovered\' Alacer, though, the same could be said of her.  He wanted to know her body, he wanted to rut with her and lament their lack of life goal options, even in a heavily populated supernatural city.

The fact that there were two women he was interested in in such a way didn\'t really occur to him, for he saw the two as mutually exclusive.  Alec was sexually interested in him and had preened right in front of him before pointing out how well they matched each other.  Morgaine, on the other hand, had nothing in common with his species but she fascinated him because she was such a unique human - and there was the not insignificant fact that they were also interested in one another physically, but he sensed that, should they ever consummate their interest in that area, a whole lot more feelings would come from it.

The one thing that he did know was that he wanted them both but that desire was being honed and focussed directly on Alacer, because she was sitting there right at that moment, in his grasp and a few breaths away.  His blue eyes darkened with desire as he looked from her lips back to her mouth, his feline sensitivities veritably screaming due to the pregnant expectation in the air.  "I would like to kiss you," he confessed.

Luna Moon

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 01:18:14 PM »
Alec nodded in understanding as Tau explained his fear of the mother of his future cubs not understanding. She knew what he meant, she herself wanted to mate one day, but with her own problems, such as the cold-blooded characteristic, having a child and not being there to raise it or help it, especially with something potentially life threatening in her case, would be horrible in her mind. However, all thoughts related left her head as Tau looked to her, almost interestedly.

Alec blushed deeply at Tau\'s words but she couldn\'t break his gaze. It almost looked like he had jjust met and seen her. She watched as he searched her face, her blushing all the while, the heat she felt on her face had become familiar as of late. The air around them became even more tense as he stared at her. Alec wanted nothing more than to break his gaze and look away, but she couldn\'t bring herself to do it. She felt the knots of lust churning in the pit of her stomach as he looked over her and as she continued to blush. Somewhere in her mind she knew something had changed suddenly, whether it was her doing or Tau\'s.

Alec breathed in deeply again and her body tensed up as Tau put his hand on her leg and squeezed it, Alec moving her leg into his grasp a little more. Her body\'s reaction played such a part in her mind that she almost didn\'t register what he was saying. She blushed even more as his gaze went to her lips and as she realized what he said. "Y-you\'re interested in me?" she asked, a little breathlessly, her body starting to squirm slightly under his touch and gaze, muscles moving just barely, the tenseness in the air and the heat of his touch making her body react unlike she was used to, or what her mind wanted it to for that matter. Though some interesting thoughts in her mind made the knots in her stomach churn a little more for Tau.

Alec was definitely interested in Tau, but she knew he liked Morgaine more than her, and that thought did cross her mind as she tensed up at it slightly. But all thoughts now were turned directly toward Tau and as his gaze dropped to her lips again she blushed furiously again and it didn\'t help that he never wore a shirt, her own gaze dropping to his bare chest before returning to his face.

At his words and darkening eyes, the knots in her stomach churned even more as her own emotions agreed with his earlier words. This didn\'t need to be problamatic, this could be surprisingly simple, just her and Tau right at this moment. She turned toward him and leaned a little closer, putting her hand on his chest. She looked into his eyes, her own desire plainly visible behind her eyes, and let out a huskily breathed, "Okay."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 02:14:55 PM »
His pulse leaped and he smiled as he leaned forward.  His right hand slid off her thigh and wrapped around her back while his other hand tunnelled underneath both legs so that he was able to scoop her up and draw her closer; the positioning was, originally, awkward but he found her incredibly light to lift and she was easily deposited in the lee of his folded legs, sitting sideways so that her knees were arched over his and her feet rested on the couch beyond.

When he had her positioned right in front of his face he hesitated momentarily, captured by her lovely eyes.  Unusual eyes; snake eyes, he supposed, and different to anything he\'d known.  She gave off no warmth towards his bare chest, her touch upon his flesh cool enough to evoke shivers of awareness beneath her palm... it was an alien and therefore intensely pleasurable sensation.

His right arm remained wrapped around her back, hand upon her waist but his left lifted to cup her cheek as his mouth pressed against hers.  Her lips were - predictably, but it was still a delight - cool and supple beneath his and his tongue snuck out to help him taste her as his lips opened and closed against hers.  Kissing had not been a strong point for him when he\'d first done this with his human boss but she\'d tutored him and he was better at it now - though he still had a tendency to be overwhelming.

Hopefully Alacer enjoyed a hard, inquiring kiss where his hand more or less held her head in place so that his mouth and tongue could explore every aspect of hers.  As usual, he was unable to be at all still or even take his time at enjoying her taste; the second he decided he enjoyed her, his head moved against hers, tongue swooping and prodding into the cavity of her mouth as he twisted his head from side to side in order to kiss her from every possible angle.

Oddly, the more he tasted her the hungrier for her he became; his left hand slid from her face and dropped to join his other at her waist, wanting to reach down and grip her by the ass, lean back against the couch and press her up and close against him... he behaved, though, sticking to just holding her and kissing.  For the time being, anyway.

Luna Moon

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »
Alec was slightly surprised as he picked her up and positioned her in his lap. The positio wasn\'t as favorable as she\'d have liked, but it wasn\'t completely awkward either. She liked the way he felt against her, his heat against her coolness. She now seemed to have an almost permanent flush on her face thanks to Tau. As he looked at her she almost felt lost in the blue of his eyes, even when she noticed he hesitated at her eyes. Even as he held her, she could feel the heat he gave off and she ran her fingers lightly over his chest.

She tilted her head into the his touch as he cupped her cheek and kept her eyes on him. As his lips met hers, she felt fire where he touched her. Her lips burned and as he prodded with his tounge, she opened willingly to allow him access. The warmth engulfed her mouth as his tounge entered her mouth, and she almost lunged at him as she tasted him. As he continued to deepen the kiss, Alec moved her hands over his chest, tracing small, random patterns across his muscles. Alec\'s own kiss became hungrier the longer they kissed and she pushed against him, kissing him harder and twisting in his lap, so she could have better access to him.

Alec felt his hand on her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him as close as poossible. She nipped at his lower lip playfully as she twisted again, she moved against his body s she turned, thrilled at the sensation. Without breaking the kiss, she sat so that she more or less straddled him with her knees pressed into the couch. Her muscles rippled under her skin as she moved, her shorts riding up her thighs slightly as she sat on his lap. As she continued to kiss him hungrily she wanted to grind her hips against him, but she refrained from doing so until Tau showed his next intentions.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 05:40:47 PM »
His breath caught in his throat and his heart skipped a beat as she moved up and over him - he made it easier for her by then dropping his legs out of their former arrangement and towards the floor.  His toes curled into the rug as he stretched beneath her, scooting his ass towards the edge of the sofa so that he was slouched and got as much contact with her as he could.  His hands slid automatically downward, smoothing over her ass and down the backs of her thighs, running along her calves and briefly holding her bare feet before his palms retraced that journey.

Hands settling flat upon the backs of her thighs, his thumbs subtly traced the lower curve of her bottom, slipping under the hem of her shorts to do the job properly.  Her skin felt smooth and cool for the most part, though anywhere they touched seemed to be heating nicely.  He wondered what it would be like to slide his hardness into her depths - would she be cool or hot, like other women? - and a tremor of awareness shot into his groin, firming him even though he\'d only asked for a kiss and he wasn\'t sure he should assume they\'d do more...

When she ground down upon him - seemingly because he\'d opened up to her - he gave a guttural moan that turned into a rumbling purr emanating from his chest.  It rose and fell with the pattern of his sped up breathing.  Their kiss had yet to break and her nips and raised position meant that she was in control for the time being, but the competitor in him was eager to fight back - truthfully, his experience with women was limited but he thought that even if it wasn\'t and he\'d done this with a thousand different partners, the biting would excite him. He loved it.

Alec was tiny compared to him and he was afraid to hurt her, but the bold way she responded appealed to his frenzied feline side and made him want to play.  Would she be strong enough to put up with his fighting back, though?  She had wrestled with him and proved that her lithe figure was deceptively strong and resourceful, so he was hopeful.  Oh damn was he hopeful.

Before he knew it, her nubile hips had his hands cupping her ass beneath her shorts, his fingertips unsubtly whispering along her slit, nudging well towards her sex while his thumbs swept the curves of her cheeks lovingly.  He was uncomfortably hard within his jeans and throbbing to be closer to her but he was aware that it was probably not the right thing to do to open his pants here, take hers off and sit her down upon him so they could rut wildly.  She was part animal as well, certainly, but she was still also part woman and he knew they liked a bit of romance mingled with their fucking (he\'d been told, anyway... though he thought it all very unfortunate).

With this in mind, he ripped his mouth away from hers, gasping in a relieving lungful of air as he did.  His questing tongue prodded his own lip once he was free and he thought it felt swollen - was that blood he could taste, too?  He seriously hoped it was, the mere thought of it sent a pulse of lust  all the way through him.

"Do you want to go to my bed?" he panted, his blue eyes dark with desire but barely visible with his pupils dilated so much.  They stood out as being vertical now that they were enlarged, much like any feline\'s.  His tongue kept working against his lip as he waited for her answer, fighting the urge to bite her back every time she made contact with his engorged groin.  They were wearing far too many clothes, in his opinion.

Luna Moon

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 01:21:34 AM »
Alec\'s back arched slightly as Tau ran his hands over her backside and legs. She welcomed the fact that he scooted forward against her, sliding forward a little more herself. The places where his skin touched hers burned and she could feel the path he had made up and down her legs. she ran one of her hands down the front of his chest to rest it there while the other stayed around his neck. She raised against him as his thumbs slipped under her shorts, lust now pooling in the pit of her stomach.

She felt him harden underneath her and her lips turned up slightly at this as she pressed herself against him, her bare sliver of stomach coming into contact with his equally bare abdomen. She ground her hips against him roughly, her retilian side coming out more as it became more of an alluring but very firm slither against him.

His moan turned pur made her give a moan of her own, her animalistic side coming out more than she expected, giving her moan a rattling, husky, hiss. She kissed roughly now, biting a little harder and drawing a few drops of blood, she nipped at his lips and even his tounge a few times as their mouths fought one another.

As Alec kissed him roughly, she slid her hands down the front of his chest pausing over his nipples then continuing their path down until they rested at the hem of his pants. As his fingers brushed along her slit she became painfully aware, especially of how hard he was, she let out a moan that came from deep inside her gut, opening her mouth slighly more so that the sound made its way into the room. She ground her hips into his again and pushed her own finger tips into the hem of his pants, teasing his hips and soft flesh there, well as using his jeans as new found leverage to pull herself closer.

As his mouth left hers she breathed in deeply, but now her more animalistic side was coming out, so she continued to place rough kisses and little nips on the edge of his mouth and around it. At his words she looked up at him, noticing his eyes, now noticably vertical like a cat\'s. Alec\'s own snake eyes were slightly yellower and definitely brighter and her slithering body was just barely warmer. Her heart beat in her chest at the thought of going to his bed.

She nipped again at his lip and pulled at it slightly as she pulled away completely to look at him. "Only if you want," she said, lustfully, an underlying hiss was heard under her words. She didn\'t care at this point where she was. She plunged her fingers a little deeper into his pants as she ground against him, and brought her lips to his neck under his ear. After a few quick nips and a swift lick, almost as if she were tasting his skin as a snake, she whispered into his ear, "That may prove beneficial. We would have much more room."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 02:46:24 AM »
He\'d been doing a little biting back of his own, some heavy breathing, a small amount of shuddering, a lot of wondering how on earth she did that slithering thing against his crotch that was driving him to new heights of crazy and a whole heap of hoping that her hands would creep a little further into his pants just to touch him.  She was a maddening she-snake, though, and she knew how to keep him wanting.  The second she told him going to his bed might be a good idea for the room it would afford them he moved, grabbing her by the ass and carrying her so her could kiss her while he walked.

Frustrated that she was a little too short for them to kiss and maintain contact below their waists, he got around the couch and into his bedroom and walked her up to the wardrobe door instead of dropping her on the neatly-made mattress.  He slammed her roughly against the door and ground his bulging fly against the apex of her thighs, just to let her know what she was doing to him, bending his knees so that he could dip and thrust upwards a few times, uncaring of the way any bare flesh at her back may have skidded against the shiny, painted surface of the sliding cupboard door.  While his hips rocked into her he sucked and bit at her throat, drawing blood harshly to the surface of her skin, delighting in the heat of it against his tongue.

It only took a few moments of this before it was too much and he dropped her abruptly, catching her by the throat if her legs didn\'t immediately support her, pushing her back against the wardrobe door.  His chest heaved as he took a small step back from her, pinning her in place with hie left hand on her delicate neck, his large thumb swiping insistently at her kiss-and-bite-swollen lower lip.  As his right hand dropped to undo and unzip his claustrophobic jeans, his other thumb pressed her lip down to make way for his index finger to prod into her mouth, intruding on the warmth and wetness there, loving the fact that she bit him hard enough to make him flinch.

As he finally got his jeans loose and shoved them down - carefully off his hips and then haphazardly once his erection bobbed free at last - he reflected that he\'d never been this rough with his boss; she would never have taken it.  If he\'d held her by the throat up against a wall and mimicked fucking her mouth with a rapist of a thumb and a brutal index finger she likely would have called the police on him and never wanted to see him again; frankly, she\'d got real bent out of shape their first time when he\'d unceremoniously bent her over and rutted into her.

Not Alacer, though.  The rougher it got, the more she seemed to like it and it was the closest to free he\'d ever felt in his whole life.  He was consumed with her, with the feel of her fighting him, with the way she bit him s hard he bled, with the challenge in her eerie eyes.  Once he\'d kicked his jeans free of his feet he leaned forward and yanked her skimpy little shorts down, disconcerted by that hissing noise she kept making - the cat in him recognised it for the warning sound it was and wanted to spring away - but loving it with all the curiosity in his soul at the same time.

Her bottom half now as bare as his, he stepped in closed to her and buried the fingers of his right hand inside her slippery sex.  His thumb flicked her clitoris as his first two fingers pried her hole, his hips wagging so that his hard rod bit into her belly yearningly; the wetness of his precum had it sliding easily along her skin, wishing she were taller so he could just get into her more quickly.  He let go of her throat and used his other hand to help her get her shirt off, forgoing his hips rocking against her when her breasts were bare and he could lean down and bite them instead.  He sucked them more than he bit because he didn\'t want to ruin things by stepping over the line in her most sensitive areas, but he wasn\'t at all gallant about the way he lifted her next; his right hand stayed buried inside her, his left wrapping around her back as he finally walked her to the bed and dropped her on it.

His fingers came out of her with a wet slurping sound and then he threw himself over her, landing on his left side and looking down at her with a seriousness he\'d never before displayed.  His right hand pinched gently and squeezed her breasts as he came up on his left elbow to speak to her.  "I\'ve never wanted anyone like I want you right now," he confessed, his twitching penis slapping against her bare thigh in testament that he spoke the truth.  "I\'m afraid... I might hurt you, though," he said worriedly, the fingers of his left hand walking forward to brush against her temple.  "You make me crazy in a very dangerous way and I don\'t know if... well, if you can take it," he said hesitantly, his tongue sliding over all the puffy flesh in his mouth as if to tell him that she could, of course she could; anyone who could dish out punishments like these had to be ready to take what she got in kind.

Three stark bruises stood out on the lovely pale flesh of her throat from where he\'d sucked on her though, reminding him that he could break her if he wasn\'t careful, that he had to calm down just a little and not let the animal in him rule.  Maybe they weren\'t good for each other, considering the damage they\'d already done... but there was no way he was turning back now, not this close to the thing he\'d wanted more than anything else in his whole life so far.