Author Topic: Delicate Relations (cont.)  (Read 7390 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Delicate Relations (cont.)
« on: July 22, 2009, 07:10:05 AM »
(Continued from \'Delicate Relations\')

Kerr parked where he normally parked whenever he visited Risk, not too perturbed about the possible dangers of his vehicle being stolen; he was due for a new one anyway and it was only a car, it would be easy enough to obtain a new one.  He strolled up to Brianna with his hands in his pockets, eyeing off the foul thing protruding from her mouth but not saying anything about how much he hated smokers and smoking.  It was good, really, because all temptation he\'d had to taste her lips was instantly gone and he knew that was for the best - mixing business and pleasure being a dangerous thing, after all.

"Thanks for waiting," he smiled, enjoying her politeness.  He expected her to make some sort of derogatory comment about how long it had taken him to arrive compared to her - considering it likely would have taken her about ten seconds at the speeds she\'d seemed interested in doing - but he was okay with that.  "Shall we go in?" he asked rhetorically, and began making his way to the entrance, bypassing the waiting line and into the club.  His primary desire was to get to the dance floor with Brianna and lose himself in the music for a bit, so if she made no other overtures, that was where he would lead them.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
  • Being a vampire is a privilege. Not an excuse.
    • View Profile
Re: Delicate Relations (cont.)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 10:37:51 AM »
Brianna crushed her smoke as he come in view under the ball of her foot, digging in her pocket for a breath mind. Sucking on it gently as she watched Kerr approuch all mucsle that rippled as he walked towards where she was standing. Brianna nodded her head politely as Kerr thanked her for waiting. She didn\'t have time to answer as she followed him inside, the lights danced in the club and the beat of the music rushed upon her as she walked. She started to swag her hips a little as she walked towards the dance floor with Kerr in front of her all the way.

Brianna kept her head up as she walked through the crowd, she could feel the sweltering amount of eyes that were on her back. She didn\'t like the idea of being eyed like a peice of eye candy in the whole club, as long as they kept there distance they would be safe. As she wlaked on the dance floor the lights dancing on the floor making her want to dance. She looked for a spot on the floor tha would give her enough room to dance, Finally finding one to the right she made her way over to the clearing.

An alluring smile now lay on her face as she started to dance to the beat of the music, the music filling her with such grace that she felt she was apart of the music. Her hands moved to the music and her body swayed to the music as she lost herself in the music, she made her way over to Kerr still dancing like a sexy mama. She gave him a smile before getting a little closer to him, she made sure that it was merely fun and no strings attacted. She looked at him wondering if Kerr would grab her to have a little fun with her if he wanted to go that far.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 08:13:24 AM »
It took Kerr a few moments to realise that Brianna wasn\'t with him, for once he got inside, he found that it wasn\'t just recorded music playing in the club, but a live band (that wasn\'t Wild Hunt), and he stopped and watched them for a bit.  When Brianna focussed on him rather than the music, it was like her attention directed his towards her and he watched her dancing as he moved towards her, too.

She moved like hot taffy being poured into cream and made his mouth water just as much as it had when seeing such a thing as a mortal child.  He moved instinctively with her, guided by her movements as much as the band, and his hands and body contacted hers eagerly (far too eagerly, considering his resolve to keep this professional).  Still, the combination of her and pounding music was too good to deny and he lost himself within them both.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 10:34:25 AM »
Brianna moved her body to match the music that pounded the dance floor, her hips swaying in motion of the music that tore through the club with an intoxicating beat. She was here to have a little fun not to talk about work and least of all she wasn\'t here to pick up someone. She was to clearly only have a good time with no secerts on her agenda, she was infected by the sound of the music. She could feel the music under skin and it was like she couldn\'t stop dancing.

She could feel Kerr getting a little close but she didn\'t mind one bit after all it was only dancing. His body was toned as she could feel that as she rubbed up against him with nothing but pure intentions towards him. His gentle hands on her well taken care of body, moving to the beat of the music it felt like Kerr and Brianna we\'re moving as one. He back against his chest she could feel his rippling chest move along her slim and muscular back.

She then broke free with a slight twirl out of his arms and faced him with a smiling face. She was having fun it was plain as daylight and it shined on her face, in truth she thought she was going to have lousy time but in fact she was proven wrong. Kerr was a fun guy in her mind, he knew how to dance and importantly resecped a ladies body while he was dancing. She took a step closer towards Kerr yelling almost at the top of her lungs so that he could hear her over the music, "You wanna grab a drink or do you wanna dance some more?" The ball was in his court now and Brianna would go with either choice.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 07:17:02 AM »
Since dancing with her was getting him quite a bit more interested than he wanted to be, he was pleased with her suggestion and smiled indulgently, his eyes twinkling as she spun playfully around him.

"Well.  A drink might be nice, actually, he conceded, looking beyond the room full of mortals to the bar.  In the back of his mind, he was curious about the fact that someone who felt so much older than him (and who automatically tugged at places of respect buried so deep within his psyche he would never escape them) was willing to drink.

Really, he supposed that the main reason someone who was nearing ancient would drink was for the sport or the interaction, so he doubted very much that a civil glass while perched on a stool at the bar would satisfy her, but he looked in that direction all the same.  He stared at it long enough to be able to see what he was considering, curious about whether she\'d correct him and feeling a thrill of anticipation that she would laugh off such mundane behaviours and insist the pair of them indulge together.

Of course, that wouldn\'t go very well towards him remaining aloof from her and it would test his self control greatly... but he couldn\'t help but be thrilled by the thought of it.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 02:50:30 AM »
Brianna looked at Kerr watching his eyes stare at something, following his vision she could see that he was looking at the bar. She smiled and shrugged as she made her way through the crowd of vampires and mortals, she could feel the eyes of both vampires and mortals as she graced her way through the crowd. The mortals hungry craze to be fed off of just to get a light headed feeling. Brianna stayed away from those, only chossing those that had great pride and a pure intentions. Those mortals had the best tasting blood, it was like sucking honey off a stick sweet and indulging.

She made her way through the people that were still on the dance floor their bodies moving to the beat of the music. She didn\'t look back to see if Kerr was following her through the crowded dance floor. Although what she could see is a particluar vampire watching her with his lustful eyes, she was use to this sort of attention when she was at Risk. Brianna couldn\'t deny her firey beauty shined like the sun. Most men stayed afar and watched as they were afraid to approuch a beautiful and powerful woman. Sometimes men would approuch but would soon realize they were over their head and Brianna would send them on their way.

She perched herself on a bar stool waiting for Kerr to make his way to where she was sitting, still watching the unknown vampire out of the corner of her eye. She could feel his vibe as it stood out within the club, she then looked at him with intense eyes trying to make it clear that he was way over his head and he might as well stay on the sidelines. Whoever this vampire was she had no interest for any vampire tonight, she just wanted to have a nice friendly time with Kerr. She hoped the mysterious vampire would get the message and take his attention elsewhere.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 07:23:35 AM »
Admittedly, he was somewhat disappointed when she began making her way towards the bar, but he quelled it, telling himself he should be grateful for an excuse to keep things professional.  She got a head start on him, so he was able to follow behind, noticing that she turned heads and believing it was because of her age.  It was a palpable thing to him, always pressing at him, encouraging him to yield to her.

Neither of the stools beside hers was vacant, so he planted a suggestion in the mortal that he desired standing now, and sat in his place.  He turned his back on the slightly bewildered man and smiled at Brianna, one elbow resting on the bar.  It seemed the tender had yet to notice them, because he was so busy filling drinks at the other end of the bar.  It also took a moment for Brianna to look at him, for she seemed to be looking somewhere else, but his smile held until she was looking his way again.

"Do you have a preferred type?" he asked, tilting his head towards the barman to indicate that when he moved down their way, he would do the gallant thing and order for them.  He would not presume to order for an almost-ancient, however, without asking for her input.

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 11:40:56 AM »
Brianna smiled back at Kerr when he finally made it through the crowd of people that were packed on the dance floor. They looked like the Northern Lights as it\'s warm glow radiated over the people, she found it quite amusing. Although at the same time she felt as if something was missing from her human life, maybe it was unable to enjoy the sun\'s warm glow as it appeared from the horizon. She had given up much to become what she was today, someone of importance with a will that could not bend or break. With that came a heart that would never back down even in the sight of death a remarkable trait for someone so young.

She was occupied with her own thoughts that she almost didn\'t hear Kerr, she smiled at him sweetly letting her thoughts dissolve for the time being. She leaned over her hand accidently touching his elbow which she pulled her hand back. She looked at him with intense eyes as the lights from the dance floor flickered across her face. Her voice soft as she spoke to Kerr, "Yes actually a glass of AB blood would satisfy me for the moment." She smiled and she hoped that Kerr would pick up on what she was hinting as to what she wanted to do later.

Brianna kept an eye out for candidates which also not making herself seem rude towards Kerr, she was not trying to ignore him but she hadn\'t eaten for a almost a day the way she was being driven to the limits from her job. There had been many nights where she refused to feed because of her line of work, spying was never easy it took skill and persicion. She pushed that thought out of her head and focused on Kerr, "So Kerr what do you like doing outside of work besides partying?" She gave him a sheepish smile as she was curious, and curiosty always got the best of her.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »
There was that innuendo again and something inside him fluttered at the idea that she and he would feed together, but he merely smiled at her and did his best to catch the bartender\'s attention.  He was successful, and so in the lull of her stating her preferred blood type and asking what he liked to do with his spare time, he managed to place an order for two AB positives.  When it was done, he turned towards Brianna, smiling.

"Well, I would hardly call coming here \'partying\' - though I suppose there is that atmosphere to it," he conceded with a chuckle, resting his elbow on the bar and lacing his fingers together before his stomach, watching his beautiful companion ruminatively.  "In my spare time I like to play pool, watch Antiques Roadshow and bid on very expensive Celtic antiques, now housed all over the world.  I\'m a fairly quiet person, sticking to myself or hanging out with my buddy, Ash.  Otherwise, I\'m working," he grinned and gave a laugh as he shrugged deprecatingly, shaking his head at his solo lifestyle.

It occurred to him that she might know exactly why he was so reclusive lately (though he certainly was getting bolder all the time, learning not to care so damn much), if she\'d had anything to do with Ben and Ichabod coming to trial before him, but that was all water long under the bridge now.  He was trying to get out more, and have fun (even if he couldn\'t label it \'partying\' in his own head, yet).

"What about you?"

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 06:31:09 AM »
Brianna accepted the glass with her full gratitude as her lips connected with the glass, She took a slow and deep drink draining almost half the glass. It tasted good on her lips her body craving the other half but she controlled her desires for they time being. Delicately setting it down on the oak table before turning her attention to Kerr. His smile broad across his face, she was delighted that he was enjoying himself and in turn she herself was also enjoying the time they were spending together.

She chuckled at his statement, for vampires yes this was more of a feeding and lust ground but for humans it was thrill to be drank from under the beat of the music and the flashing lights. She noticed as his elbow extended towards the bar taking a resting stance. His fingers coming together with grace, laced together his hands resting in front of his stomach. His eyes alluring as Kerr watched her with a sort of fasination, she liked it it showed a certain respect. Kerr wasn\'t staring at her like some creepy guy as if he was trying to undress you from across the room.

She listened as she was fasinated by his solo lifestyle, bidding on different treasures from the corners of the world. Now she wondered what treasures he had handled over his life time, priceless treasures he had seen with his own eyes. The only treasures she had was her fathers dagger and the voilin he had made when she was ten. Today she still had it and played it often composing some of her own music. Once again she let her thoughts flow in her head like a river and once again she put a cork in her thoughts for she was not here to remember the past.

She lifted her head her eyes meeting his own as she asked about herself, she had to think for a moment before letting on of her hands rest curled up the nape of her neck. A smile lingered on her lips as she spoke as if it was an open conversation,"I read in my spare time anything that I can get my hands on. My passion is music, I dance and sing but what I\'m good at it playing the violin. I\'ve composed several pieces none which I have published.I was ten years old when I given my first violin and I still have the orginal violin. Nine hundred and fifty years old, other than that I spend my days in solitude once and a while going out, composing msuic or hanging out with Lyra." She gave a smile before draining the rest of her glass from the bar.

"What does your buddy Ash do ?"

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 10:24:27 PM »
Kerr grinned at the mere thought of Ash and his lolling ways.  "As little as possible!" he quipped, his voice rumbling with laughter.  "He\'s an ex movie star, not long arrived from Hollywood.  Finding his way without a sire and a mortal career he can foster, I think.  He has a... lot of leisure time," he hinted, his eyes twinkling.

Unlacing his fingers momentarily, Kerr paused to take a sip from his blood.  When finished, he was sure to clean off his lips by rubbing them together while he lowered the glass back to the bar.  Frowning, he tilted his head curiously as he looked back at Brianna, re-linking his fingers before him.  "Who\'s Lyra?"

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 09:26:01 AM »
Brianna merely nodded her head, she had met many vampires lost and alone in the world without a sire trying to make it through life.  It was a hard life learning how to feed for the first time amoung other things, Brianna had taken many under her wing teaching them the rules of the vampire world as well as making sure they learn how to feed properly. Some didn\'t survive while others became great vampires that learned the rules of survival.

Brianna almost lost in her thoughts once again when Kerr asked who Lyra was, a smile appeared upon her lips. Her eyes became intense as she looked towards Kerr, she never boasted about Lyra but when anyone asked she was ready and glad to tell anyone about her unquie friend. Lyra was like no other creature that belonged to the night she had a heart and a soul but the wolf in her was a true hunter.

"Lyra is a werewolf with unusal abilities like none other werewolf I have had the pleasure of getting to know. She has a tattoo parlor called Black Wolf\'d Ink just a couple blocks down from Club Zero. But she hunts with us and my Sire Freya who is over 4000 years old, she is by no means enslaved by us she just loves to let the beast out once in a while. Maybe after we feed we could swing by if you like."

She gave a small smile towards Kerr, Lyra was an interesting person for a werewolf for she had many stories to tell of battle. No one was ever bored when Lyra was around for she was the life of the party.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2009, 10:22:21 PM »
Kerr\'s expression was somewhat startled and a little wary at receiving this information.  The fact that Brianna had a four thousand year old sire - with whom she hunted? - disturbed him on more than one level.  That was very old; he didn\'t even know of such a being in the city - and actively moving around in it, if what the spy before him was saying.  It made him uneasy to think of such a trio hanging about together - and what, exactly, did they hunt, anyway?

"Uh... to see the werewolf or her tattoo parlour?" he asked cautiously, then gave a brief shake of his head, dismissing the question almost as soon as it was out of his mouth.  "Never mind - no thank you.  What is it that the three of you hunt?  That doesn\'t sound like something the Oligarchy would approve of," he warned her, sounding worried by the prospect of it.  Truthfully, the idea of three warriors scampering about as a rule unto themselves freaked him out and he was now looking at Brianna in the manner of someone looking at a dead woman - or someone who\'d sprung an extra head.

It seemed that she might yet come before the company for which she worked, if she was exhibiting renegade ways contrary to the Oligarchy\'s purpose in the city.  Could she be that stupid?  Surely not!

Offline Idrial

• Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »
Brianna couldn\'t help but feel the engery between then strain on a level she couldn\'t believe, it somewhat amused her on a small scale but at the same time she was offended. She could see the confused Kerr try to figure out what she meant by hunting. It was obvious that the word was clearly mis-used as so was her sentence, which didn\'t sit very well Brianna in the least bit. She tried to not to let it show but she was not one to hide her emotions for they became useful most times.  

Brianna slowly sat back in her bar stool chair, crossing her legs slowly before lacing her hands before her stomach. Her eyes giving off a powerful feeling partly because of her age and partly because that she was a little displeased. She remained silent for almost five seconds before speaking her mind freely, besides this little misunderstanding could be cleared right up.

"She hunts us. Every full moon me and my sire like to hone our skills, Freya owns alot of land in which we use to become some of the most top fighters in the world. And with that Lyra we also use, when she turns every full moon and hunts us to keep us on our toes. Werewolves are unpredictable and the perfect tool to use, my talents include Celerity Supernatural Speed, Fortitude Supernatural Stamina,Presence Supernatural Charisma,Potence - Superhuman Strength are my main talents and also I\'m proficent in Protean Shapechanging Dominate Mind control over others ,Auspex  Can see auras Dementation Can impose temporary insanity on another and Obfuscate Invisibility (the power to become \'dim\'). And in turn we keep Lyra away from innocent people during her rampage of beast fury and she keeps a clean record with the Oilgarchy. She hasn\'t killed one person for the 8 years for being a werwolf."

She gave a smug smile towards Kerr in which was meant in hiding her feeling of being displeased and accussing her of such crimes that she would never commit. She remained silent and tight lipped for the time being as she looked at Kerr with her honey brown eyes.