Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Foray
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:13:10 AM »
(Continued from \'Unlikely Bedfellows\')

Half an hour after George had shared his night\'s plans with his housemate, they stepped through the door of the club and paused to survey the room.  He\'d insisted on riding his bike and Will making his own way to the club, but something oddly aligned within them had still seen them arrive at the same time and meet up as if they were there to see each other.

George was relieved that there was no band playing tonight because if Vivi had been there, he would\'ve had to ignore her - and that would\'ve been a challenge.  He hadn\'t come here for a glorious drinking experience, he was looking for a fuck, pure and simple; his blonde goddess was not the one to fulfill such criteria.  Thankfully though, it was either the wrong night or too early for the Hunt to be on stage, so he wouldn\'t be forced to make a choice.

There was plenty of talent on show tonight.  He stood in the doorway with his hands on his hips and eyed off the potentials, his light blue jeans fading his eyes to a similar shade and giving him an intent aspect as he looked.  The wooden-heeled boots, black T-shirt and black leather jacket he had on (his helmet and gloves had been cloak-roomed) took him from being merely \'intent\' to meaning business and although he didn\'t declare it, that was his biggest drawcard.

"See anything you like?" he smirked at Will, implying that there was plenty here to keep him occupied and he was just being polite in asking his housemate if he was going to have some fun, too.  He really didn\'t want to think about that.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Foray
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 01:10:11 AM »
Will had expected he would have to ride his own bike since George was out to pick up, and he really had no problem with being given an excuse to ride. He didn’t think he would bother taking anyone home, but he didn’t really want to hear George fucking, despite the jokes he had made about it, so he’d either stay here for a few hours after George had gone home, or maybe head off somewhere else to find entertainment. Will was quite enjoying having George’s attention all to himself and he didn’t really want to share the redhead. But he liked George and didn’t want the other vampire to despise him, which was why he was keeping those opinions to himself and he allowed George to strike his dramatic, predatory pose in the doorway whilst Will took a place on his left. He had a much more casual air about him; his hands were folded behind his back, a thoughtful look in his grey eyes as he gazed around.

He was wearing a dark red shirt, dark denim jeans and a battered looking pair of Converse trainers. He’d left his jacket in the cloak room and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, leaving the top few buttons undone. Whilst George looked as though he was about to pounce on the nearest pretty human, Will looked as though he had just entered an art gallery, and not a very exciting one.

His unenthusiastic expression altered as George questioned him though and he gave George a smile. Really he’d been expecting George to head off straight away.

“Definitely,” he said, stepping forwards and shifting one hand to place a firm grip on George’s ass, squeezing for half a second before stepping forwards again, his gaze turning to the crowd. No one was leaping out at him, the groupies all looked too keen to please, or too depressed. How on earth had people begun to believe that the goth look, or Emo, was a good one? Will couldn’t see any attraction behind it at all. And when the other prospect was the attractive vampire behind him, all of these humans looked a little dull. And the vampires too. And Will was never too keen on being in the middle of a crowd, so the idea of pressing further into the room or heading to the dance floor to check out who was there held little appeal either. So the answer was still ‘yes’, but George clearly had no interest in that.

Fuck, did it really matter who he chose? Just someone to entertain him whilst George got this urge to fuck something out of his system, then they could get back to doing what they had been doing, playing with each other.

“I take it you’re still looking for a female of some sort?” he asked, glancing back over his shoulder at George as he realised he’d been looking at the women, half wondering who George would head for.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 01:37:10 AM »
George had taken the pinch on his ass rather more badly than was warranted; he\'d literally jumped upward and sideways, more or less clearing a larger area for Will to stroll through with his cat-on-a-hot-tin-roof impression.  He watched the blonde with large eyes, confused about why that one little squeeze had made him feel so infinitesimally small and lost yet ferocious at the same time.

For sanity\'s sake, he tried to latch onto ferocious and did his best to smirk cockily as he sauntered up to Will\'s left side this time, looking him over deliberately.  "Of course, otherwise why would I have left the house, right?  You\'re man enough to take what I like to dish out, so if I swung that way... you\'d do."  He wasn\'t quite sure he\'d captured that angry part of himself as securely as he\'d have liked, but the crowd around them filled him with enough confidence to verbally spar with Will on topics that ordinarily just creeped him out.  He was also too disconcerted by his own uneasiness to realise the potential consequences of playing his roommate at his own game.

He turned to look away from the blonde, feeling like his neck might creak noisily as he did, so stiff and awkward did the movement seem in his mind (though it wasn\'t at all unpolished in reality).  He looked unseeingly at the women nearest them, suddenly pondering if it would just be easier to take one of them into a back room and do her here.

Really, did he need to drag things out for hours?  It lowered his standards - not every girl one approached in Risk was up for a quick drink and fuck out the back, no matter how sluttily they dressed themselves and acted - to someone not necessarily as good looking as she was easy but that was also another reason to go through with that plan; Will would get no true indication of what he liked if he went for fast and furious over enthusiasm and quality.  That thought alone made him feel insanely better about this plan (though he was earnest in maintaining that Will\'s opinion simply didn\'t matter that much).

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 02:08:21 AM »
“Well that’s good to know, kid,” Will said, flashing him a grin which showed off his fangs once George had gathered himself again and had put the cocky look back on his face. “Of course, you seem awfully sure that you’d do for me. The way you’re acting right now, I doubt you’d be worth the hassle. There’s no fun in screwing someone who flinches at every touch.” he lifted his hand to gently stroke a finger down George’s face, expecting the redhead to pull away again and prove his point - since George was looking away he thought he would probably get a short stroke in at least. Whether he pulled away or not Will would let his hand drop to rest on his own hip once the gesture was finished.

“God, you’re so frigid, I’m surprised you’d even let a woman touch you,” Will said, using a casual tone which could have been a lot harsher or bitchy, but he was aiming for teasing, not being cruel - if George reacted badly that was his problem. He made sure he spoke loudly enough that the people around could have heard - or at least loud enough to make George think they could though. If George was trying to make him uncomfortable by moving away or making snide comments then Will was definitely not going to hold back as much as he could. He didn\'t mean to make George angry with his actions and comments (well, not very angry) and the fact that George reacted so badly was a bit frustrating.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 02:31:28 PM »
George turned into the touch but this time his instinct was to slap the hand away and glare at Will - mostly the glare was due to being called frigid, of course.  How did the fucker not get that it was his touch that made the redhead jumpy, not anyone else\'s?  Women were not an issue, it was being manhandled by this bold butt-puncher that was... he hated that it made him lose his cool so badly, but there was fuck-all he could do about it.

"I\'m not frigid!" he hissed sourly, glancing around them to be sure no-one was paying attention to this stupid little argument.  He\'d moved his face a lot closer to Will\'s to be sure that no-one would hear him and now he shifted his gaze back to meet his room-mate\'s.  "It just freaks me out when you grab at me, alright?" he demanded, an element of pleading creeping into his tone despite his best efforts at remaining cool and collected.

Clearing his throat to get rid of that whine from it, the redhead straightened away from his companion and adjusted the lapels of his jacket

sooooo disconcerted, aren\'t we?

needlessly, his gaze jumping away and returning haphazardly, a frown settled on his forehead that declared how uncomfortable he was.  "Look, I\'ll just do this here, okay?" he asked in a smooth voice, his tone now placating.  "I won\'t be long, I\'ll have a bit of fun and then we can go, cool?"  It only occurred to him in that moment that it was as if he was asking Will\'s permission to do what he wanted... and wasn\'t that a fucked-up ball of wool?  At what point had his friendship

relationship

with Will become more important than his own happiness?  Since when did he need to okay his every move with someone that was just a friend - even a good friend?

It seemed that this delightful little package of feelings and deference had slipped in through his mail slot unnoticed and he was only now unpacking it.  Fuckitall.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 09:02:11 PM »
Will’s smile grew as George moved closer to him and he gazed calmly at him, not glancing away for a moment.

“Oh, I see. So hands to myself,” he said in a placid tone, as though it hadn’t been at all clear to him for the past four days that he was the one making George uncomfortable and now it was all obvious. In fact it was quite pleasing that George had so much of a reaction, even if it was a bad one. It would be boring if he just ignored him, and he liked hearing that tone of voice coming from the redhead who acted so stuck up and in control all the time.

He hooked his thumbs into his jeans pockets so that George wouldn’t get jittery worrying that he might touch him again.

“That’s fine by me,” Will replied in a more cheery tone, clearly more happy about this plan than the previous one, although he wasn’t quite sure why George had decided to simply screw someone here. It was definitely a positive change in the blonde’s books though.

“I’ll be by the bar. You go have a good time, kid. Take your time,” Will said, a smirk on his lips as he spoke in a tone of voice that implied he was talking to a child, or a partner who was going to dance. Without bothering to wait for George’s response Will turned away and headed for the bar, quickly finding a free stool and perching on it, ordering a glass of blood to enjoy whilst he waited for George to be done. It looked like tonight might be more interesting than he had originally thought it would be. As he waited for his drink to be served Will glanced around to where he had left George, scanning the area for the redhead, still feeling the urge to keep tabs on him and watch how he acted with woman from a distance.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 11:13:43 PM »
"Gee, thanks, Dad," George muttered sourly, watching Will walk away with an expression of purest disgust before he looked back at the crowd.  He squared his shoulders - well, rolled them was more accurate - to get rid of the tension he was suddenly feeling and did his best to concentrate on what was on offer.  It took him quite a while to get the bad taste of his roommate\'s jokes out of his mouth enough to focus, but after he started walking and smiling at a few women it became easier to forget him.

The predator in him was never far away and he was well practiced at appealing to the fairer sex; it took perhaps ten minutes of him leaning nonchalantly against a wall and pretending he was interested in the dancing (which he would be, if someone pretty caught his eye) before the offers started coming his way.  The first two were great looking girls but neither was interested in even heading with him out to a back room, so he didn\'t bother talking about taking things any further.

When the third female - who was shorter than he usually liked them - came up to him, the first thing he noticed was her nervousness.  She wasn\'t extraordinarily pretty - her eyes were a little too close together and she was chunkier than his previous two offerers - but her pulse was fluttery and beat at his senses like a moth at a light bulb.  He smiled at her and she giggled cutely and their deal was done.

There were a few kisses on the spot, then he led her to a back room.  It wasn\'t his preferred type, it only had very soft seats and beanbags rather than a couch, but the club was fairly full and he had no other choice.  He positioned himself in a beanbag and had her straddle him for the bite, not bothering to ask her if she would consent to more, because his fingers slid up under her skirt and worked their magic while his mouth was at her throat... and she didn\'t have it in her to refuse him by that stage.

It was fast and furious and greatly satisfying... for all of about five minutes.  Once he\'d sent her off starry-eyed and emptied of a fair share of her blood, he remained where he was in the beanbag, contemplating finding someone else.  His now-flaccid cock reeked of the warmth it\'d just been buried in, the smell of her wafting up into his face and resting upon his tongue mockingly.  Damnit.

Angrily, he got up and strode towards the men\'s room - which was still under construction since they\'d decided to upgrade it recently or some shit - and wiped himself down in a stall before he washed his hands three times to get rid of her scent.  When it didn\'t work, he had to question whether it was because she\'d imprinted on his nostrils or she really wasn\'t washed off him... but figured he\'d have to just hope it was the former.  He couldn\'t spend all night obsessively washing in a bathroom while Will relaxed at the bar waiting for him.

Still, his mood wasn\'t much improved as he made his way back out to the main area.  He scowled thoughtfully at the dance floor for a minute or so before he headed for the bar, taking up the stool beside Will and leaning his chin on folded arms upon the counter.  "I don\'t think that was enough," he announced morosely, not even looking at his companion.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 11:30:32 PM »
Will had seen George head off with some girl who didn’t really look all that great. Maybe that wasn’t fair though, it was at a distance and Will wasn’t too inclined to think the best of women. Still, he thought George would have had higher standards.

Once the redhead had disappeared from view Will contented himself with slowly sipping his drink and watching the crowd around him, occasionally eyeing up the dance floor, but mostly watching the people in the booths and standing chatting in quiet corners. One young man had approached him, but Will had quickly put him off by displaying a lack of interest and the human had wandered off in a bit of a huff to find a vampire who was willing to drink from him.

Will spotted George the instant he reappeared, but then pointedly didn’t look at him again, focusing on the writhing crowd on the dance floor until the other vampire sat down beside him. Will was sat in much the same pose as he had been when George had first seen him, facing away from the bar with one elbow behind him resting on it and one leg stretched out before him whilst the other foot balanced on the bar of the stool. His didn’t turn his grey eyes towards George until the redhead spoke.

“Then why did you come to find me?” he asked bluntly. Of course, there were a couple of possible reasons, but Will bet the top of his list wouldn’t be the top of George’s. He resisted the urge to make a crude comment, or something which would make George all tense again and was quite pleased with his self-control.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 12:12:32 AM »
The worst of it was that he didn\'t rightly know why he\'d come back, with that attitude coming back at him.  The true fact of the matter was that he\'d been being fucking polite, because he\'d been aware that Will was waiting for him.  Fat lot of good consideration for his friend obviously did; the smartass comment rubbed him completely the wrong way and he straightened up off the bar in order to glare at the blonde.

"\'Cos I thought you might offer to take me home and suck my cock instead of me dicking around pulling some other scrag," he spat.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 12:23:02 AM »
Will smiled and rolled his eyes at George’s retort, draining the rest of his glass before giving a shrug as he put it down.

“I’d rather not. You stink of that whore. Of course, if you’d prefer to suck mine, then that would be a different matter,” he said with a grin at the redhead. In truth, George didn’t smell of sex as much as Will had thought he would. He hadn’t noticed him going to the bathroom, or he would have commented on that.

He turned on his seat to face George more, putting the foot which had been stretched out to rest on the bottom of George’s stool.

“If you want to go home, I’m fine with that, as long as you’re not going to get all fucked off with me about leaving before you’re ready to,” he said, leaning forwards a little. He didn’t like George being in a shit mood. As much fun as teasing him was, it was better when George didn’t get so upset. “Otherwise, go and get rid of all your sexual frustration before I have to help you out with it,” he added with a smirk.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 12:32:55 AM »
George gave a derisive snort at that final comment, smirking as he rolled his eyes.  "You just said you wouldn\'t help me out," he pointed out childishly, getting to his feet - deliberately straddling the leg Will had up on his stool.  He wasn\'t moving quickly, as he waited to hear the blonde\'s retort to his comment.

Something in him was disappointed he\'d have to go searching again... and he wasn\'t entirely sure it was because of the charade he\'d have to go through to get the woman of his so-called dreams, either.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 12:39:15 AM »
“I said I’d rather not suck your cock. Clearly there are other ways to release sexual frustration,” Will said, straightening up on his seat as George stood up and he reached out to grasp the redhead’s hips firmly, pulling him closer in a grip that George shouldn’t be able to pull out of easily, but Will would let go if he tried too hard to get away. He lifted his knee a little, reminding George of exactly where his leg was, and smiling at the fact that George had put himself there.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 01:03:56 AM »
Inexplicably, panic rose up in his throat like alcohol and bile in the terminally drunk.  He did his best to swallow it down, shutting down his senses so that he didn\'t make any overt moves in his excitement; panic was an excitement of sorts, he supposed, though not the purest form and certainly not what Will was likely expecting.

Still, he allowed himself to be dragged forward and blinked when his crotch was nudged in a rather pleasurable way, swallowing again before he spoke.  "Yeah?  What other ways you got in mind?" he enquired mildly, his hands hanging loosely by his side as he resisted the urge to ball them into fists.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 01:18:02 AM »
Will raised an eyebrow at the question, his grey eyes moving slowly over George’s expression, trying to work him out. He wasn’t fighting back, despite his angry words earlier at any sort of teasing which pointed in this direction, but there was something not quite right in his blue eyes. It could well be that George was just going along with the teasing to make Will think it would go somewhere and then he planned to throw it back in his face. Or George was finally breaking down.

“Well, I could very happily fuck you until you got over this mood. In various positions in every room of the house and leave you really satisfied. I know you’d enjoy it once you loosened up,” Will said in a husky murmur, his knee still gently pressing upwards against George’s crotch and a playful twinkle in his eyes. But then he abruptly dropped his foot down and gave George a gentle shove back onto the seat, not hard enough to send him over it, unless George was really unstable on his feet.

“Or I’ll go find you a whore who’ll give you more than ten minutes pleasure since you get freaked out when I grab at you,” Will said in a colder tone, mimicking George’s earlier comment and reminding himself that George’s change of direction was not quite right and he shouldn’t get carried away with it.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 02:08:44 AM »
He\'d only ever let Reed to that to him and not even enough times to need another hand to show the count, either; he\'d loosened up enough to enjoy it the latter few times but at first he\'d hated it.  He\'d only done it because he\'d wanted so much more from Reed than even that act had required of him, and he\'d wanted to make a show of supplication before he demanded it of his mortal lover.

There was no such requirement of Will and he knew he\'d never get out of his mind enough to let the blonde do that shit to him... but his eyes narrowed when he made it sound so appealing.  Yeah, right.  The only way it would ever work would be if he fucked... but what was he thinking?  He scoffed derisively, letting his ass hit the stool and then standing up almost like it was spring-loaded.

"I\'ll find my own, thanks all the same," he announced austerely, stepping over Will\'s leg smoothly and striding back into the crowd with all the dignity of a bishop gliding towards the pulpit on a Sunday morning.  Only as he walked away did he cringe at the fact that he hadn\'t denied he\'d find a whore and explain that wasn\'t what he was looking for; he let it go, though, because he\'d lose too much face by turning back and tacking it on belatedly.

This time, George headed into the heat and the action of the dance floor.  He was a good dancer because he enjoyed moving his body to any sort of beat and he was certainly in the mood for some primal surrender right about now.  At first, it didn\'t bother him that he was alone, he merely wedged himself into a little niche, closed his eyes and simply moved with the hard, pounding music, enjoying every little bump and nudge he got from the pulsing crowd around him.  It didn\'t entirely drown out the litany of retorts he was mentally throwing back at Will about how he would so not be fucking him (ever) all over the house - nor could it completely dampen the horrid images said arguments were offering up to his mind\'s eye - but it was good as he was going to get.

After about ten minutes of being thusly engulfed in the sweat and rumble of mortal dancers, he opened his eyes and started looking around himself for some sport.  Many of the mortals on the floor with him were homos grinding up against one another but he did manage to spot a tight little circle of about five girls dancing together that intrigued him.  They were dressed entirely in black, their hair and makeup also in the same, Gothic tone, but they were sexy outfits and didn\'t really fit the mold of what he\'d come to accept as Goth.  It was almost like they were good girls who\'d dressed up for Hallowe\'en but now they\'d got to the party they were shocked by the reality of it and were sticking close to one another, just in case.

As he continued to stare at them through the waxing and waning of the mob, he realised that his initial assessment was wrong; most of them did seem to know what they were doing and they gradually peeled away from their girlfriends when various vampires approached or eyed them from off the floor.  In the end there were two scared little ducks bobbing together in time to the music, glancing nervously about themselves in what they no doubt believed were tough looks but which actually declared their uncertainty to anyone who cared to notice.  George did care to notice and he sidled up behind one of them without alerting them to his presence - that changed when he pressed against her back and gripped her hips to steady her so that he could whisper in her ear from behind.  He watched her eyes widen comically in the reflection of her friend\'s optics and smiled as he whispered to her.

The conversation was much longer than the one he\'d had earlier, for this time he was working his craft on two teenagers, seducing them with the promise of what they didn\'t know, describing how wonderful the bite would make them feel.  When he told the first that it would be so good she\'d beg him to fuck her on the dancefloor he was planting the seed and he used his meagre vampiric talents to cause it to blossom within her mind.  By the time he actually leaned down to bite her, he\'d already figured out how to access her dripping little cunt using his fingers; it didn\'t take much to unzip and insert himself from behind her once she was mewling and panting with his bite.  The fact that he grabbed her friend, pulled her close and used her as a barrier to bounce his first little conquest off might well have been considered crude by any outsiders looking on (of which he believed there to be none, considering their position in the direct centre of the throng of dancers) but he didn\'t give a shit; he was getting a feed and a fuck in the middle of a cattleyard that left every one of his senses reeling.

He came in the first one and tucked himself back into his pants as she stumbled dazedly off to clean herself up; he knew it wouldn\'t happen as quickly with the second.  Even for him, three times in one night was pushing it when he was so out of practice, so he asked her if she wanted to come back to his place with him, knowing that the bottom of his well of need hadn\'t quite been touched yet - though he was close and she would do it.

Unfortunately, all his mental trickery and seduction efforts had been focussed on the first girl and this one had been rudely awakened from any influence he might have gained over her when he\'d clasped his hands at the small of her back and proceeded to root her little friend up against her, front to front.  She looked like she almost wanted to agree - and she was the prettier one underneath her heavy-handed makeup, too - but it was too confronting and scary.  With a barely-intelligible, mumbled excuse and a lustful look up and down him, she wheeled away to go find her friend, apologising as she went.

George pondered chasing after her and making her... but decided against it.  He was just about spent, it would take a while to rekindle his rod and she was, frankly, not worth the effort.  He was happy enough.  Almost an hour after he\'d gone, he headed back towards the bar, wondering if Will would even still be there.  He wasn\'t interested in pursuing anything else complicated tonight, despite the fact that his orgasms were only successively getting better; he felt good enough.  He wasn\'t even feeling especially uptight about that silly little interchange with Will earlier - in fact, he\'d just about forgotten it - he was ready to put it down to a bit of the blonde\'s usual teasing, laugh it off and ask him if he was ready to head home.  Maybe they could play some video games before he took himself off to bed.