Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Lure
« on: October 28, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
It had been a little more than three months since Will had begun living with Indie (who had been George in the beginning) and after some initial weirdness where the two of them had tested each other\'s boundaries, they\'d settled pretty well.

Instead of another couch, a larger one had been purchased, since Will insisted on populating it at all hours of the night and day and Indiana hadn\'t got much of a look in.  Instead of always being pressed to the older vampire, or squashed beneath his sprawling legs, Indie had decided that expansion was necessary (the promise that he\'d simply join the redhead on any other lounge he bought ringing true enough to convince him that it would be futile), and had bought a bigger couch.

He wasn\'t sure it had worked.  The new one was longer, broader (as wide as a single bed!) and opulent, but here they currently were, the redhead having just emerged freshly from slumber (in a pair of green satin boxers) and the blonde still awake from God knew when, on the couch, draped over one another.  Will had been playing the console (he was now as good as Indie at all his games, unfortunately) but paused when his housemate walked out and flopped down beside him.

Indie hadn\'t been surprised when Will had shuffled over and leaned against him, upper arm to upper arm.  He didn\'t bother telling him to fuck off back to his own side tonight, though; in fact, he\'d stopped a week ago.  He was used to it now, and - he hated to admit it - but the contact was comforting.  Reassuring.  Exciting.

Shouldn\'t.  Shouldn\'t feel fucking right when he\'s touching me and weird when he\'s not.  Stupid.

The redhead was getting a gnawing feeling in the pit of his belly (that he\'d been ignoring for a good long while now) that was all too familiar whenever he was with Will, but so far he hadn\'t needed to address it.  If he had his way, he never would... but he still knew, somewhere in the back of his mind, that he\'d clicked very well with Will... and that he was beginning to not be able to see the place where he ended and the blonde began.  That was scary shit.

He grunted and squinted blearily at Will.  "What\'s on for tonight, then?" he mumbled, mouth still fuzzy with sleep.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: Lure
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 04:42:02 AM »
Will gazed at Indie at the question, a thoughtful look on his face as he mulled over the options. There was no point voicing them, as he knew his companion would know them just as well as himself. To tell the truth, Will hadn’t had a clue what time it was, so he’d thought he would have a little while to think of something fun to do tonight before Indie had appeared, but it seemed like only an hour of two since the redhead had disappeared. Then again, he had almost gone through the entire game he’d been playing again, finding all the different secret areas and gaining more points, so it must have been a while. He was wearing a pair of simple striped blue pyjama trousers which he’d tugged on once they’d got in the night before and after rearranging himself to lean against Indie, one bare foot dangled off the edge of the sofa whilst the other was curled up before him, lying as though on a chaise lounge and Indie was the top end.

But he was definitely glad to have company again, tonight and every night - after spending so much time alone, it was almost a relief to have someone to chat to, or not. They could slip into companionable silences as easily as striking up conversation and Will had a suspicion that their friendship was blooming so well because of Indie’s stubbornness from the off. He’d refused any advances, so Will had focused on not thinking on Indie that way at all and thrown himself into the other fun they could have together - after a few weeks sorting out the kinks. Of course, the red head was still gorgeous, there was no denying that, but a little flirting now and again was all that Will subjected him to and Indie seemed to react more positively to it than before. And… well, Will liked to spread out; leaning on someone was more comfortable than leaning against the arm of a chair.

Now, back to the question of what to do. Although it was tempting to simply carry on and finish the game, Will saved it quickly and dropped the controller onto the coffee table. They didn’t need to feed, since they’d done that the night before - although there was always room for a little more. They hadn’t brought their humans home the night before though as they had done on other occasions, but Will wasn’t really in the mood to just go out to find someone to fuck.

“There’s a couple of new movies out in the cinema this week. We could take a look at them. Or we could go get a new game, ours are getting boring,” he said with a small shrug, slipping easily into talking about the things in the house as belonging to both of them. The things in the communal areas anyway. “Did you have any bright ideas, kid?” he asked, turning his eyes from the television to Indie.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 06:27:35 AM »
Indie shrugged as he rubbed his face.  "Yeah, shopping and a movie sounds good - there\'re some new games out I keep meaning to get out and buy, just haven\'t got up early enough," he declared, thinking that he had got up early enough to reach the shops tonight... but he was suddenly comfortable where he was and he didn\'t move to get dressed, even after he said it.  He was also staring at a paused screen like it was endowing him with the secrets of the universe.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 06:38:30 AM »
William tilted his head to one side as he watched Indie staring blankly  at the screen and making absolutely no move to actually get up. Still, the blonde wasn’t moving either so he couldn’t really blame him.

“Or we could just chill here. Shopping’s overrated,” he said, then he grinned broadly. “Not that you’d know, the amount of time you spend in bed, lazy bugger,” he said, giving Indie a sharp poke in the ribs.

“Wake up, entertain me! Or I’ll have to go out and find someone else. And I know you can be more fun then any of those losers,” he said perkily, hoisting himself up into a sitting position with a hand on Idnie’s knee and ending up facing him with his legs folded in front of him.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 06:54:55 AM »
Indie cocked an eyebrow as he turned to look at Will, a wry expression on his face.  "Yeah?" he challenged.  "Well who do you feel like having entertain you tonight?  \'Cos I don\'t really have a lot going on here just yet, and the best I can dredge up in the way of entertainment is to take my shorts off so you can have a good fucking perve," he stated, laughing at his ludicrous offer and wishing he could wake up easily.

He\'d tried staying up through the day, with Will, but he\'d just go so fucking uncomfortable and tired that he didn\'t believe he had no sleeping in him.  He liked his bed.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 07:08:06 AM »
Rolling his eyes William sighed in frustration, then lowered his gaze Indie’s shorts as though thoughtfully considering that option, then he shook his head with a chuckle at the idea. There was no way Inide would ever actually follow up on an offer like that.

“Na, I’d prefer a bit more lively fun tonight - you’d probably just sit there like a limp fish. Nothing entertaining or sexy about that,” Will said. “But I don’t want to find someone else. I want you to do something. I bet I could find a way to get you moving,” he said with a teasing grin, mimicking Indie’s expression by cocking an eyebrow.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 11:25:28 AM »
The redheaded vampire was indignant at the insinuation that he was an ambivalent lover.  "I am not a limp fish!" he declared, shoving Will in the arm.  "Fuck, I\'d move it for you - stroke it and make it real entertaining if you want.  Some parts of me move even when I still can\'t think straight, y\'know," he added austerely, spoiling the illusion of superiority by rubbing his eyes childishly.

"Anyway, how\'d\'ya reckon you\'d get me t\'move?" he demanded.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2009, 12:37:33 AM »
Will laughed loudly at Indiana’s declaration that he would move his penis around to make it more entertaining, getting a sudden image of Indiana waving certain parts of his anatomy around like a flag. “I would fucking love to see that, oh my God,” he said, still chuckling as he ran a hand through his hair.

“Seriously, after an offer like that, maybe my plan wouldn’t make up jump up as quickly as I thought,” he said with a grin, knowing very well that Indie’s offer was not a real one and the blonde knew that if he made it appear like he was ready to accept and respond to his friend’s offer then Indie would still react terribly.

“I was going to show you…” Will said, sitting back a little and eyeing him up thoughtfully. “But I reckon it would make you bolt like a rabbit, and that’s not the moving I wanted. Although the idea of helping you stiffen up your limp fish is damn tempting,” he said with a chuckle, loving the way Indie had reacted to that insult earlier and wondering whether Indiana would try to prove him wrong by asking again.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 08:46:36 PM »
A glare was Will\'s first reward, followed by a punch to the arm.  "Nothing about me is a fucking limp fish, alright?  Stop saying that shit!  Fuck!" he complained loudly, huffing as he attempted to put some space between he and Will by shuffling along the couch and turning to face the blonde a little more.

"I will prove it to you, if you want, but it\'ll cost you," he said haughtily, having gone down this path enough times with Will now to realise that one of them would end the joke soon enough and it was quite okay to be a little more ostentatious than usual on the way to that point.  It was all just bravado and bullshit, nothing to seriously worry about.

"Reckon I\'ll just see what you\'ve got up yer\' sleeve to move me first," he finished, his lips pooching out thoughtfully as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked Will up and down, expression superior.  None of this was getting them any closer to shopping or doing anything productive tonight, of course, but most of their nights were like this at first; it was kind of like their warm up routine.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 10:57:22 PM »
Will gave another laugh at Indie’s defensive arguing - he loved being able to push all the buttons to piss off Indiana, it was just so much fun and even if the redhead did get huffy for a while he would get over it soon enough. Neither of them could be bothered to stay angry for long. The punches didn’t hurt, but Will lifted his hand to gently rub where they had landed, just to show Indie that he wasn’t ignoring them. He was older,  but where was the fun in completely ignoring the hits?

“Okay, I’m sure no part of your body resembles a limp fish in the slightest,” Will said, raising up a hand, but the playful smile stayed on his lips. “You don’t need to get yourself all worked up to prove it to me, unless you want to prove it to yourself too,” he added with a small shrug.

At Indie’s challenge Will’s smile grew into a grin which showed off his fangs.

“You asked for it,” he said, lifting his hand to run through Indie’s thick red hair and dropping the other to rest on his companion’s thigh, squeezing gently. “Maybe this’ll help you prove it,” he joked, before leaning in to gently nuzzle at Indie’s throat - expecting Indie to jerk away and ready to pull out of the way with a chuckle if he felt the other vampire moving. He didn’t exact Indie to let him go much further than this, but if he didn’t pull away then Will would kiss, lick and lightly scrape his teeth along the other’s throat as his hand rubbed at Indie’s thigh, not yet moving further up.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 01:49:22 AM »
This definitely was not part of the warm up routine.  Indie\'s arm muscles bunched but for some odd reason, they didn\'t part and shove Will off him.  Something... hideously subservient inside him reared its head at that exact moment and he just... stayed put.  The attention to his throat was nice, his bare thigh being rubbed a tease and his mind... was a whirl.

He was thinking clearly enough, wondering what the fuck he was doing and why he wasn\'t stopping this, yet his body was disobeying him.  He was passive when he should\'ve been aggressive, declaring the experience horrible instead of... fuck, instead of worrying about Will.  What the fuck did it matter if Will wanted this?  Why the fuck should he care so badly what he would be pleased with?

Except he was.  Sick and twisted as it was, the moment his elder started teasing him - no doubt intending to have him fight back, even though he\'d just introduced a new step into their usual little dance - he\'d simply shut up shop and decided to wait it out.  Because that\'s what friends did?  Fucked if he knew why but here he was, being all placid and shit, tensed and anxious about where it was going, but (oddly) doing nothing to stop it.

He figured it was best to pretend it was all part of his act.  "Fuck off, hippie," he objected, sounding too corny in his indignation to be completely genuine - though he still hoped Will wouldn\'t pick up on it.  Indie leaned his head back, attempting to look down at Will but not committed enough to the move for it to make any difference to the contact between Will\'s mouth and his throat.  "That won\'t work and you know it!  Give up now and let\'s go shopping."

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 03:45:18 AM »
If Indie had stayed still and silent for any longer Will would have stopped, giving him a weird look, but just before he did the redhead spoke. Will smiled at the lame attempt to get rid of him without actually moving and lifted his head, giving Indie a grin.

“Seriously, you think that’s going to work? You should know by now, I don’t give up that easily,” he said, “And I won’t until you actually move,” Will added, moving his hand upwards, feeling the edge of those satin boxers. It was tempting to just plunge straight on to really feel him up through his shorts, but he didn’t want to do something to really upset Indie. Fun as the teasing was, that was a step he hadn’t taken and didn’t intend to. He liked what they had.

Still, Will didn’t need to tell Indie that.

“You want to go shopping, get up, get me off,” Will said, shuffling closer to the redhead so he was pressed up against his side and he lightly played with his hair. “Maybe if I actually had a little nibble…” he suggested, closing his lips around Indie’s ear and tugging on the lobe.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 07:33:59 AM »
"Bitch, please," Indie snorted and jerked his head away from Will\'s mouth, not liking the guy\'s lips on his ear.  He bumped into the older vampire a little, like he was trying to shoulder charge him off himself (gently) but didn\'t move to get up.  In fact, his russet-blue eyes were glittering.

"You making a move, huh?" he challenged, indicating the hand on his leg with a tilt of his head and a quick glance downwards that was swiftly back on Will\'s eyes.  All this talk of what would work and what wouldn\'t had annoyed him; he\'d decided that he\'d press the point and see what Will would come up with.  "Prob\'ly be better with your mouth," he advised, a haughty expression of raised eyebrows and narrowed eyes goading the blonde.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 07:51:47 AM »
Will’s laugh was a low rumble in his chest as Indie jerked away. Finally, a reaction he had expected - he had been getting a little uneasy with the other vampire just staying still.

“If I used my mouth on you, I may well get in the way of you trying to move - which, if you remember, is the point here,” Will said, raising an eyebrow and pulling back slightly from Indie, frowning at him slightly. He wasn’t trying to make a move on Indie - he’d told himself and Indiana that he wouldn’t and wanted to stick by his word. And Indie wasn’t being encouraging in a way which implied he really wanted Will to go on. He was just being fucking awkward. What was wrong with him? Why wasn’t he just playing along, backing off like usual?

His scowl deepened a little as he drew his hand back from Indie’s leg, unsure of what to do since this wasn’t going to plan and Will hadn’t intended going further really. The blonde took in a slow breath, then nodded slightly.

“Looks like I’ll have to eat my words. You win. This time,” Will said, slipping from the couch and straightening up, stretching his arms and back and trying to act as though Indie’s reaction hadn’t hit the nerve it had. “I’m going to get dressed. You’d best too if you still want to go out,” he added as he headed for the bedroom to disappear behind the doorway unless Indie said anything to stop him and he would return to wait for Indie about ten minutes later, flopping back down onto the sofa if the redhead had gone to his room.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2009, 10:10:31 PM »
The redhead watched his roommate retreat, chagrined by the way that had gone and wishing he\'d done it differently - but also not.  He hadn\'t done anything weird, Will had, all Indie had done was acquiesced for once, and not been such a royal prick about everything - wasn\'t that what their agreement had been aimed at?  Harmonious living?

Shaking his head, he shot up off the couch and bounded into his room, pulling a pair of faded jeans (they were almost white) on over his boxes, followed by a black Guns-n-Roses T-shirt (he\'d been a fan, once).  An equally quick trip into the bathroom to fuss with his hair and apply something to make him smell good saw him emerging from his room milliseconds before Will, so he ended up following him closely down the hall.

"Your bike, my bike, both bikes or cab?" he asked in rapid-fire succession, wondering how the blond intended them to get to the shopping centre for their little jaunt.  Even though he asked, he was still heading for the garage.  He\'d left his leather jacket hanging just inside the doorway of the house (coming from the outside direction, anyway) and his helmet was in the garage itself.  He thought he\'d need them, either way.