Author Topic: A Familiar Face  (Read 10949 times)

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: A Familiar Face
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 07:12:37 AM »
He was shaking his head in the negative, but didn\'t breathe a single word to douse Phinn\'s desire for him.  He wanted this, oh yes, he wanted it badly for he\'d craved Phinn for so long that it seemed like the most natural thing in the world for him to be undressed by hands that belonged to his lover.  His fingers found their way to Phinn\'s upper clothing in fact, unlacing and tugging on his shirt to pull it off.

He could feel himself be freed once Phinn managed to get his pants down, and they fell to his ankles of their own accord.  There was kissing again, he found himself caught up in it while they undressed each other in a frenzy with him pinned against the wall making things a little awkward.  He broke the kiss to gasp out what he\'d thought might be a request to stop their actions, but it was the other half of his conflict that came out.

"I don\'t have access to lubrication," he whispered between heavy breaths, hoping that Phinn would be able to supply it.

He was still considering denying his old lover, but the more they advanced, the harder it got to put this to a stop.  He didn\'t really want to, either, and knew in his mind that it was wrong, so wrong, but it felt right in his heart.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 12:09:34 PM »
The words surprised Phinn, but also pleased him very much.  He\'d not necessarily expected he and the king would jump in where they\'d left off - it might have been too great an ask for a man who\'d had so much turmoil in his life over the past months, and a wife to deal with in addition.  It seemed that the presence of a queen in Hew\'s life was no dampener, however, for he was as hot and hard as he\'d ever been, already insinuating that he was ready to have his fine ass probed.

"You doubt me," he teased, shirking the upper garments that Hew had managed to undo for him and stepping back in order to toe off his boots and kick them aside.  "I have plenty," he assured the king, his gaze dropping to his rigid member standing to attention.  Was it his imagination, or had that grown, too?

He grinned up at Hew as he dropped blithely to his knees.  "And not just this sort," he stated, pointing to his mouth as he swallowed the royal member completely, allowing it swift passage to the back of his throat, where his muscles massaged it lovingly.  One hand held the base of the king\'s erection while his head began to move back and forth, the other slithered up Hew\'s body to caress and lightly pinch his skin wherever Phinn felt the urge - predominantly his nipples.

Once they got to the bed, Phinn would have access to the container of sweet-smelling lubricant he had in the drawer beside it, but for now he didn\'t need it.  For now, he was busy proving his desire and skill; he sincerely doubted Hew had had anyone with his ability on his member since he\'d been gone and it didn\'t hurt to remind the young regent exactly what he\'d been missing.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 03:35:21 PM »
As Hew was engulfed, he was eerily reminded of his foray with the guard; a young man he\'d sent away because he was terribly worried his secret would come out because he hadn\'t returned the favour for weeks on end.  With a few more expert licks and drags of Phinn\'s teeth on his member though, took away any confusion Hew was experiencing.  This was Phinn, oh it was obvious that this was Phinn, for his mouth and his movements were familiar.  Somehow they\'d moved away from the wall and to the bed, it was all so hazy and Hew was feeling doped with the stimulus Phinn gave him, tingling with pleasure.  There was nobody else on his mind except his lover; his first lover, his first love.

With his fingers buried in Phinn\'s hair, he felt his body begin to knot up and didn\'t want release this way, when it was all about him.  He wanted their reunion to be gratifying for both of them, and he tugged on Phinn\'s hair to get his attention away from his throbbing cock, so they could look at each other as Hew made his request.

"I want to reconnect with you," he whispered between heavy breaths, "I want your body plugged into mine, and for us to kiss," he demanded, letting Phinn know exactly what he desired.  He didn\'t want to look at the top of his lover\'s head, at his mess of hair; he wanted to look into his face, to gaze at as they worked to a mutual release, to kiss his lips in thanks for coming back to him - for not forgetting about him.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2010, 08:18:55 AM »
Phinneus grinned triumphantly.  "Your wish is my command," he teased huskily, standing up briefly to get his pants off and withdraw the container of herb-scented lanolin from the bedside drawer.  He watched Hew as he stood there and made his hard member slick, then got a generous amount on his fingers and crawled between the king\'s legs once more.

"This shouldn\'t hurt a bit," he vowed, leaning back down to take the regent\'s rod back into his mouth.  While he did, he worked his fingers into his tight little hole, finding it arousingly resistant to his invasion.  He worked it lovingly but determinedly, scissoring his fingers and pressing in deeply, stroking the little nub within to cause Hew to jiggle and jump.  His mouth wasn\'t so persistent, it was just there as a warmer more than anything, because he didn\'t want his lover peaking before he was inside him - not now that he been issued a royal summons.

When Hew was loose enough for him to slide in, Phinn straightened up and crawled closer, positioning himself with a hand on his own member, before he slid in gently.  He was pleased with the job he\'d done when he got all the way in with only minor resistance, and he took a moment to sit back on his haunches and sigh, his eyes closed and his head lolling, a deviously pleased smile lifting one side of his lips as he savoured the moment.  He was inside the King of Oberon, had him open and begging for his attentions, did it get any better than this?

After a few moments of pause, he opened his eyes and smiled more gently at Hew, leaning forward with hands on the bed near the boy regent\'s shoulders, stretching his legs out behind him a little for leverage, looking deep into the king\'s eyes.  "I thought abou\' you every day," he confessed thickly, and it was true.  Not always lovingly, but there\'d certainly been thoughts of Hew every day.  He could pretend they were loving and not bitter now, though, now that they were here and he was to be a King\'s Advisor.

He leaned down to press a chaste kiss onto Hew\'s lovely lips, his lower half pistoning slowly back and forth of its own accord, seeking a rhythm that would build for them both.  "I\'m glad I\'m back with you again."

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 12:43:09 PM »
There was no thought of anyone except Phinneus. Hew had been smitten by his first lover and had craved his attentions ever since they\'d been forced to separate. In truth, had their relationship run its natural course, Hew would likely have found his eyes opening to the true nature of his calculating lover. As it were, their early split caused by interference from Hew\'s father had Hew pining for what he\'d lost.

Now, it was as it should be. There was no guilt when Hew and Phinn belonged together. It was appropriate that they should return to their sexual relationship - regardless of Hew\'s married status. He didn\'t think about his wife now, even though he\'d not bothered to go to bed with her so he could visit Phinn.

His body was zinging and pulsing with the attentions Phinn gave him, their sex slow and seductive, along with his lover\'s words.

"I\'ve missed you so," Hew repeated again, then; "I do love you.  Still."

It was perhaps a big admission, but Hew hadn\'t known how passionately he felt about Phinn until he\'d seen him again (and had been unable to stay away, like a junkie with his addiction close at hand), and certainly there were strong emotions tied with their sex. It was about reuniting love.