Author Topic: POLITICS AND WTF MAN  (Read 4143 times)

Offline realworldweirdo

• Scribe
  • Improvement via destruction.
    • View Profile
POLITICS AND WTF MAN
« on: February 22, 2010, 07:37:15 PM »
So I was gone for a little while trying to get my real life worked out a bit. Upon my return, the Oligarchs are different, Kerr\'s in a totally different place (if you don\'t follow Kerr, you should), there\'s drama concerning Lazarus and of all things, I find my poor sweet (read: moody and snappish) character involved nearly directly with all of it.

I have catching up to do.

Would someone be so kind as to tell me where certain arcs begin, and which threads need to be followed to catch me up?

I\'m trying to catch up on the Kerr/Ben arc and the political changes. I don\'t even know where to START.

Much obliged. I\'m sure there are a few people scratching their heads and wondering the same things. :wtf:

Edit - About the computer thing.... my notebook has gremlins right now, so it\'s not usable. This happened immediately after I caught up with my posting. However, ten minutes after I said it was broken in chat, my friend gave me a netbook. Yes, he just handed me a computer and said, here have this.

Freaking weird, but I have a computer now.

Offline Trillian

• Devil's Advocate
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
Re: POLITICS AND WTF MAN
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 09:11:47 PM »
Dominance and Seduction - Ben hooks up with Lazarus - it\'s not the story that Lazarus is talking about in the next RP, because I never wrote that, but it\'s one that leads to the next RP between Kerr and Lazarus.

Bragging Rights - The actual changeover of power from Lazarus to Kerr

Turnabout is Fair Play - Kerr and Ben discuss Kerr\'s being the Luminary.

A New Appointment - Kerr and Ben are moving into the Luminary\'s Penthouse.  Lazarus has already left.  Kerr is recruiting a new Oligarch for Vampires (Billiam).

Note, Kerr will be hiring new Oligarchs so if you want your characters involved, there\'s an opening for a Secondary Vampire Oligarch, and an Oligarch of each species (except Shifters, that\'s taken).

A new RP will begin soon with Lazarus pissed off and on the street.  I\'ll be advertising it in New Roleplays when I write the intro.

This political changeover has only JUST happened.
INFUSCO : Ben : Hugh : Lan Bao : Mick : Todd : Vincent : Win :
HALFLIGHT : Graille Min Sayer :

Offline realworldweirdo

• Scribe
  • Improvement via destruction.
    • View Profile
Re: POLITICS AND WTF MAN
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 09:30:48 PM »
Thanks! So I wasn\'t as behind as I thought I was. Very swift boot to the head type exit for Lazarus, if I may say so.

I think I\'ll try to position Conner as Jake\'s (Billiam) go-to guy for odd jobs. There\'s no way in hell he\'d go for an Oligarch position.