Author Topic: The Queen and The Prick (v. 2.0)  (Read 9086 times)

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
  • four sins past SAINTHOOD.
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
Re: The Queen and The Prick (v. 2.0)
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 08:07:33 AM »
He watched the way she studied him, suspicious of every fucking moving he made -- crazy bitch. So guarded. So... paranoid. So proud of her power. She was so fucking angry at him. He could only wish that he knew what he had done months ago to piss her off. It must have been good. With a touch of casualty, he crossed his arms in front of him, and tongued his lip piercing behind closed lips, thinking.

She was easier to read than she realized, he knew. She was wearing more emotion on her sleeve than she could ever possibly understand. Why would any immortal as old as she was give him the time of day to begin with? Why would she express anything to him at all, whether purposely or otherwise? Why did she not simply kill him, or shrug him off? Nikolai was one of the most wanted men in the city -- of that he was sure -- and any punishment that came to him would surely be welcomed by the Oligarchy and general public. But Sonya wasn\'t interested in anything of the like. It made Nikolai smirk, making him more interested in her, despite her pissy attitude towards him.

"I\'ve already told you what I\'m after," Nikolai said coolly, leaning against the padded wall of the room where he was dangling not moments ago. He studied her casually with no intention of moving in on what he saw. "I didn\'t originally come here for you. In fact, I was dragged here by a few associates of mine. I figured I\'d get a few bloody perks out of the night, maybe spend some time with a few beautiful women." His voice was cool and smooth, glossing over a little white lie like it were easier than the truth. "And then I saw you surrounded by a pack of hounds with their dicks in a bunch." The younger shrugged casually and looked off for a moment. "So I figured I\'d give you something worthwhile to dance with, knowing what I know." His mouth widened into a charming little smile.

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
  • Night among strangers. Secrets in the dark.
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 08:55:35 AM »
Her eyes narrowed.  Of course she didn\'t believe that he came here to find her, she knew it was a random, unfortunate encounter.  It was bound to happen eventually, but the fact that he purposely sought her out after she had made is so clear that she didn\'t want to have anything to do with him took gall, to say the least.  Everything about his body language told her that he assumed that he was in total control of the situation, that he believed that he had won.  The Queen would do everything to assure that he was wrong.

She would assert herself over him, as it should have been to begin with.  If the fuck was going to remain alive for now, it would not be without her benefit, no matter how temporary.  No, she would have him begging and groveling on his knees before she let him walk away from her unscathed.  The solution was simple: she needed to fuck him, take what she wanted and dispose of him.  All while remaining in complete control.

Her eyes left him for a moment to pull a clove from her pocket, light it, and pull smoke into her lungs.

"If I had cared about who I was dancing with," the ancient began, allowing smoke to drift from her mouth slowly as she paused, "Why the fuck would I come here?"  With the clove still set between her fingers, she walked passed him and out of the room with her usual queenly air.
Anna/Odessa/Sonya || Astrid || Chtahzus'aak/Zeus || Extasis || Fler || Jeremiah || Laurent/Va'tamal || Malakai || Rachel || Vai
Old things have strange hungers. - Catherynne M. Valente

Offline Saiketsu

• Novelist
  • four sins past SAINTHOOD.
    • View Profile
    • Athena's by Jacki
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 09:18:06 AM »
What a fucking cunt. His smirk hadn\'t failed and his eyes never left hers until she took her leave of the room. A moment or so passed before he decidedly followed her back out into the club itself, following the smoke from the clove through the narrow, blood-red hallway.

"Look me in the eye and tell me that I\'m no different from any other fuck on this dance floor, then." He said arrogantly to her over the bass. She could hear him, there was no doubt about it. "Or tell me that when it comes to the differences between me and them, you really don\'t give a fuck who\'s grinding against you. Tell me that I\'m just like all of those pieces of shit out there and I\'ll back off for the rest of the time tonight."

The elder immortal stopped and stared at him again with an expression that Nikolai didn\'t even need to read: he was winning her over slowly. Her hand came up and gave her mouth a tug of clove before smoke came billowing out of her mouth, something Nikolai found extremely attractive, even for a woman.

"You tell me who you\'d rather be out there dancing with and if it\'s not me I\'ll gladly leave you the fuck alone. How\'s that?" He was smiling at her smuggly. It wasn\'t arrogance as much as confidence. He knew how good he was, of course. But he also knew the skill of human donors choked up on their own erections, how clumsily their attempts at seduction were, how embarassingly driven they were by their cocks. There was no tact, no passion but need to slake their own lust with something that would jump up and down on a bed.

That was where he differed. He was never choked up by anyone\'s erection, especially not his own. He had the skill, the ability to make people beg for him -- it was his job a while back, wasn\'t it? And if she were looking to dance, well, it was something that Nikolai was willing to oblige her with.

Offline The Cedar Witch

• Novelist
  • Night among strangers. Secrets in the dark.
    • View Profile
    • Modern Magix
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 09:32:19 AM »
The ancient paused at the sound of his voice and turned to face him fully, arms crossed over her chest and the still-burning clove between her fingertips.  What a fucking prick.  Her eyes never left his as he continued to spout arrogant proclamations with implications that typically would have made her angry.  Instead of lashing out, verbally or otherwise, the Queen merely stared at him, taking in another breath of smoke and letting it drift passed her lips again.

The ancient couldn\'t deny the fact that he was a better dancer than most, if not all, of the writhing filth currently occupying the floor--but she wasn\'t about to admit to a single thing.  Yes, she had come to Risk for blood, but she had taken her fill for the night.  What was there left to do than spin circles around throngs of men who couldn\'t tell their heads from their cocks?  Well, there was Nikolai.

It was final then.  She was going to fuck him and be done with him.  It was obvious that he had enough ego inflating his mind to pull him into the sky.  If it wasn\'t for the fact that he was at least half right, she wouldn\'t have taken his words seriously at all.  This Prick was far from winning this game.  She could have his head in a heartbeat.

Sonya did look him in the eye, steady and unwavering, without masking any of her intentions.  Yet instead of an answer, she gave him another mouthful of smoke blown in his direction before she threw the butt to the floor and turned her back to him once again.  Her footsteps brought her to the dance floor, as though that was enough of an answer for her to give.  She wasn\'t going to fucking ask for a dance.  That was a man\'s job.
Anna/Odessa/Sonya || Astrid || Chtahzus'aak/Zeus || Extasis || Fler || Jeremiah || Laurent/Va'tamal || Malakai || Rachel || Vai
Old things have strange hungers. - Catherynne M. Valente