Author Topic: Infestation  (Read 6475 times)

Luna Moon

Infestation
« on: June 30, 2008, 01:35:02 PM »
Venenfer sat in the chair outside the curator\'s office. She tapped her fingers against the arm as she waited. It was a ridiculous call that she got earlier that morning. She had gotten a call of a spider infestation in the storage rooms of the mueseum. The curator had called the only arachnologist in the city. Ven rolled her eyes, instead of an arachnologist, he needed an exterminator. Oh no, he had to do it the humane way, the \'green\' way. Ven fiddled with her ID hanging from her neck. The curator wanted to get rid of them so they wouldn\'t die or use harmful chemicals. Ven leaned down and retrieved her bag from under her chair. She opened it and looked at the container with the giant tarantula in it. "Hey, there girl. I told you this call was ridiculous." The spider did a mental equivalent to rolling her eyes, and Ven chuckled. "I know, we will be home soon though." She tucked it back into her bag and sat it at her feet. Charlotte had been her friend for seven years now. She was a Chiliean Rose-Haired Tarantula, and Ven\'s best friend and personal helper.

Ven looked around in complete boredom. She wished this part of the museum wasn\'t so empty. She crossed her legs as she adjusted the bottom of her blue jeans. She sighed again and looked at the hallway around her.

Necromaster

Re: Infestation
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 12:59:57 AM »
Derek walked the halls of the museum. He looked like a bored teenager who was merely killing time. In actuality, he was a bored teenager who was scoping the place out for a heist.

Derek, A.K.A. Necro, was a little down sense he got out of prison. Business wasn\'t so good, and that meant he had too much time on his hands. Derek was in his normal disguise, he wore a nice looking black suit, with an unnaturally white dress shirt beneath it. He was pale, and his face showed the slightest hint of a sunburn from his walk here. His shoulder length black hair was a mess, it was everywhere, and incredibly greasy. Derek didn\'t care though. It was who he was.

A sigh escaped his lips as his footsteps echoed through the almost deserted hallway. No rare jewels, no mummies, nothing. His best plan so far was ressurecting a T-rex and using it to rob as much as he could from the art section. The reason he even came to this town was he thought he could get rich quick.

Derek was snapped from his thoughts when he heard a female voice. He looked around and saw a woman who didn\'t look much older than he was. He looked around again, and noticed they were the only two in the hallway.

"D\'you say something?" he asked, not exactly sure that he heard her now.

Luna Moon

Re: Infestation
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 01:57:18 PM »
Ven looked up at the teenager. "No, d\'you?" she asked coolly. She looked at him for a moment. He looked like a businessman but way too young, she felt as if she had seen him before. She ran her hand through her long, black hair as she regarded him. "I\'ve seen you before boy. I can\'t remember where but I have." She figured he was the best sort of entertainment for the time being. "So.....what brings you to this most beautiful museum?" she asked, the sarcasm laced thickly within her voice. Something about this boy seemed so....different. She twitched as she sensed spiders crawling around behind her in the wall. All of her equipment to get the spiders out was in her van, and her thoughts wandered there for a moment as she watched this teenage boy in front of her.