Author Topic: Game of Thrones  (Read 4499 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Game of Thrones
« on: May 22, 2011, 06:15:58 PM »
Not sure who\'s a fan of this awesome show or not, but thought I\'d share these very cool and complicated links! :D

Detailed tree

Cool tree with pics and actor\'s names

Saccharin

Re: Game of Thrones
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 04:50:51 AM »
Great links! I\'m really enjoying the show. I\'ve been very impressed by how loyal they\'ve been to the first book so far.

The series (A Song of Ice & Fire) is definitely worth reading... until A Feast for Crows, anyway. Still trying to finish that one. :(

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 06:26:31 AM »
Ahh, see I had never even heard of it until we were at D.\'s last weekend and she gave us the first four television episodes, now we\'re hooked!  Don\'t know if I can get my hands on the books easily or not but if you say it\'s worth it, I may give it a try :)

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 07:22:16 AM »
Ah, I love this show!! I really want to get the books, but I keep forgetting whenever I\'m near a book shop and I have a feeling they\'d be too fat to fit through my letter box... I could be wrong about that though.

It\'s a shame I don\'t actually have the channel it\'s shown on though, so I have to use somewhat unscrupulous means to watch it and that makes me feel guilty. Well, a little bit anyway.