Author Topic: ALTERNATE: Ley Lines  (Read 17324 times)

Saccharin

Re: ALTERNATE: Ley Lines
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2011, 08:14:40 AM »
"Reservation," she grunted, rocking her bottom half to the side so she could work on wiggling at least one of her legs free. If he spread his stance to try and pin both her legs down, he\'d find a knee in the space he\'d exposed. One of the hands that\'d been on his chest fell back at the same time, and then came flying back at him swiftly, the heel of her palm aiming right for his chin. If she\'d been at a better angle, she would\'ve made it a fist, but she did what she could.

Anna knew somewhere in the back of her head that if she stopped fighting, he\'d likely let her go, but it wouldn\'t do to let the buffoon get it into his head that he\'d bested her fairly instead of letting him win.

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 11:08:39 AM »
He was distracted by thinking about the fact she was fresh off a reservation and how that explained her general ignorance towards everyday slang - not to mention her freaky way of talking and nature-loving bit, he supposed - focussing mainly on what their legs were doing because the last thing he wanted was a kick in the balls, when she landed one on his jaw.

"Ah, motherfucker!" he yelled, his head rocking to the side and a white flare of pain he was unused to seeing temporarily blinding him.  When the stab of her thump echoing down his jaw stopped, he tested it gingerly, pleased to find it wasn\'t broken when he cautiously jagged it from side to side.

Of course, in his sudden preoccupation with the pain in his head, he\'d failed to notice that his stillness had afforded Anna a slight advantage.

Saccharin

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2011, 02:19:24 PM »
Now he was accusing her of fucking her mother? She snarled and scissored her legs, simultaneously throwing her weight upward - not caring if her forehead smashed into his face. He recoiled from her and the next thing she knew, they were falling and it was only good fortune that had his back on the floor and her atop him.

She righted herself and threw a leg over him to straddle his abdomen, then tried to pin his hands above his head by the wrists. Her long hair, which she\'d so meticulously brushed out only moments earlier, was in hopeless disarray and her cheeks puffed out as she tried to blow it out of her face. When she could see again, she frowned at him. "You will sleep here," she stubbornly insisted.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2011, 02:36:13 PM »
He\'d bumped and scraped his body on the edge of the bed and on her a few times on the way down; he\'d landed heavily on the floor and smacked the back of his head too... but he laughed at her when she told him he would sleep on the floor.  Her position atop him put an all-new perspective on things and though he could probably have hoisted his legs up and kneed her in the back or used them to lever him into a better position, for the time being he was happy to have his stockinged feet on the floor and just lay beneath her.

She was grappling at his wrists, trying to pin them down above his head and at first he was pushing against her, attempting to get them to her waist - he was winning, too, slow inch by slower inch, proving he had a slight strength advantage over her - but when he realised what she wanted, he gave up and just went with it.  In one swift move, reversing his grip a little so that he almost pulled her hands down with his, wanting to lower her down and bring her face closer to his in the process.

"Well, alright then, darlin\', but only if you stay right here with me.  Maybe move... a little... lower," he grunted, attempting to buck and slide her down so that she would be sitting more squarely on his crotch.  "We... haven\'t got long... \'til dawn... but I can work miracles," he assured her through a cocky grin and attempted to kiss her.

Saccharin

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2011, 02:53:50 PM »
As quick as a cat shown a bathtub, she released his wrists and scrambled off him. His lips had brushed hers, and she wiped at them with the back of her hand, her eyes narrowed.

In her anger, she couldn\'t think of the proper English words to express how she truly felt about the actions he\'d just taken, so in her native tongue, she told him how his mother should\'ve left him in the river to drown, or at the very least, exposed on a rock so the buzzards could carry him off and eat his tiny, stupid face off.

She stamped her bare foot and pointed to the floor again, then at the door. If he didn\'t stay there and behave, then she was going to throw him out and leave him there for the sun to do what his mother should\'ve.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »
"You know, I had one of them once," he told her insolently, when her tirade in her language continued unabated.  "The wheels fell off."  He looked at the floor when she stamped on it, then at the door when she pointed at it.

"Alright, alright.  On the floor.  I got it," he muttered, conceding her point.  Then, with casual aplomb, he leaned back and reached over his head and behind himself, grabbed hold of the mattress and dragged it off the bed and half on top of himself, mostly onto the floor.  He then commando rolled onto it and lay on his back with his hands behind his head once more.

Saccharin

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2011, 03:19:41 PM »
She set her jaw as she watched him do exactly as she\'d asked him. He was still on the floor. Defeated, she threw her hands in the air and shook her head.

"Fine," she said, and moved toward what remained of the bed, deliberately stepping on Indie (she made sure her heel landed first) before throwing herself onto the box springs. It creaked its complaint as she rolled onto her side, and then back over to jerk at a blanket that\'d ended up underneath the mattress Indie had commandeered.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2011, 03:39:58 PM »
He made a sound quite similar to the noise a dying bird would make as she stepped on him - for effect, mostly, she wasn\'t heavy despite trying to hurt him - and watched to see what she would do next.  He chuckled when she snatched at the blanket, letting it go and seeing that he now had the chance to pull the mattress down onto the floor and arrange it properly, rather than just getting it down as haphazardly and quickly as he was able.

"You\'re a stubborn woman," he told her conversationally as he stood up to get his bed sorted.  Once it was done, he pulled his singlet over his head and dropped it negligently on the minimal amount of floor space that was left, before his hand fell to his belt and pants, unbuckling both and preparing to leave him just wearing his block boxer briefs.  "There\'s no reason we can\'t share this bed civilly.  I even promised I\'d keep my hands to myself," he pointed out, managing to sound affronted and indignant.

Saccharin

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2011, 04:24:57 PM »
She watched him closely as he started removing his clothing and couldn\'t help but to admire what he revealed, despite her distaste for the man. How was it someone like him wasn\'t covered in warts, disfiguring his body so it reflected the spirit inside? The broad expanse of his chest that rippled so fascinatingly as he shifted to take off his pants was entirely free of blemishes as far as she could tell. It made no sense. He should be a little lump of a man, not this tall, beautifully sculpted-

Her eyes lifted to his as he spoke, and she snorted dismissively. "Like you kept your hands to yourself before," she retorted, tugging the blanket up around herself. No, she would stay where she was.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2011, 04:48:04 PM »
He noticed her looking and although he didn\'t say anything about it, he found it necessary to twist and flex his torso in order to inspect the bumps and scrapes the unforgiving bed frame might have inflicted upon his person as she\'d dragged him down off it just then, his biceps hardening and his abdominals tensing as he tried in vain to inspect the back of him.

With a slight shrug, he then appeared to give it up as a pointless task and looked at her disdainfully, his large hands curled around his slim hips.  "You started it, my little choking vine, you!" he told her sternly.  "If you hadn\'t got all proddy with your feet, I wouldn\'t have had to defend myself!  And I\'ll tell you something else for nothing - if you were forced to take shelter in my house, I would never demand you sleep on the floor, I\'d look after you, make sure you were comfortable!  You\'re obviously not used to being with people and I, for one, think you could do with some lessons!," he announced pompously, giving her solo position on the uncomfortable bed a pointed look.

Saccharin

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2011, 08:46:55 PM »
While Indie savored the sound of his own voice, Anna reached down to nab a pillow that\'d fallen to the floor with the rest of her covers. She rolled onto her stomach and stuffed it under her chest, resting her cheek onto the bit that peeked out from underneath her.

"I would not get lost before the sun came out," she corrected. "So I would not need shelter in the first place." He was right, though... she wasn\'t used to people anymore. The lifestyle she\'d maintained after finding her clan again hadn\'t exactly been one that allowed her much social interaction. Maybe that was why she didn\'t know how to handle an insufferable giant in her home demanding to sleep in her bed.

"And what lessons?" she asked sourly. "You\'re not on the floor anymore."

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2011, 08:56:33 PM »
"Well... how about this," he glanced down at the mattress at his feet.  "Why don\'t we try to get along?  I\'ll put the mattress back on the bed and we can share?"  He raised his eyebrows at her encouragingly.

Saccharin

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2011, 10:13:46 PM »
She glanced at the mattress, her lips pursed. If she wasn\'t sleeping on what amounted to a box filled with metal springs that pressed painfully into her bony bits every time she shifted around, then she might actually get a good day\'s worth of rest.

"Fine," she relented, "but you stay on your side and keep your hands to yourself." Wrapping her patchwork quilt around her shoulders, she stood and then took a couple steps away, giving Indie room to return the mattress to its proper place.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2011, 01:49:04 AM »
"Same goes for you," he quipped, looking pointedly at her hands upon the blanket.  It wasn\'t clear whether he was implying she\'d think he was irresistible and start molesting him when he got close to her or she\'d continue punching into him, and he preferred it that way.  Let her keep guessing.

He picked the mattress up and positioned it back on the bed, smoothing and re-tucking the sheets that had been sent awry by their wrestle and his mattress-snatch, sweeping a hand across the smooth material surface before straightening up and looking at it with a proud smile, fists on his hips.  It didn\'t bother him that she\'d simply stood there and watched; it was his job to reassemble everything.

After he\'d sought the pillows and positioned them at the head of the bed, he lay down on his back once more, legs crossed at the ankles and hands behind his head in a manner that appeared confident, but he was watching her closely this time.  If she so much as flinched in his direction he\'d be sitting up and protecting his vulnerable parts - in fact, he somewhat regretted stripping down to his underwear, for not only could she read just about every vein in his cock through the soft black material, it afforded him no protection from her fists and knees whatsoever.  At least the denim would\'ve absorbed a little pain for him.

"There we go!" he announced with satisfaction, pretending not to mind that his feet were dangling over the end of the modestly-made two person bed.  He anticipated that he might have to curl up and get a little closer to her side in order to be comfortable once it was actually time to sleep, but he wasn\'t about to venture there until entirely necessary.  He turned his head and looked innocently across his bicep at her, smiling so his dimples showed and he looked friendly.

"So.  Tell me about this reservation and why it\'s stopped you acting like a rational person," he invited brightly.

Saccharin

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2011, 08:36:57 PM »
The quilt she held fell to the floor when she released it so she could unbutton her jeans. As she pushed them down, she revealed she had much the same taste in underwear as Indie, as she wore the female equivalent of boxer briefs (they were even the same color, though hers revealed far more skin than his). After kicking her pants off, she retrieved her blanket and  crawled into the space on the bed that remained. She flipped onto her side and stuffed a pillow under her head, facing Indie so she could look at him as they talked.

"What do you mean, rational?" she asked, pulling at the bottom of her tank top because it\'d inched up past her stomach as she\'d situated herself.