Author Topic: Getting Back Into It  (Read 12133 times)

Offline Existentially Odd

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Back Into It
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 08:17:12 PM »
For a while, Dom coasted on his feelings of bliss, the intensity lifting again when his wrist was pierced.  His free hand fell to stroking himself to ride out the last waves of deliciousness, his eyes closed.

Eventually, though, the drinking reignited his blood and had him opening his eyes, spying the vampire\'s latent state of arousal.

Determinedly, he wriggled around on the bed, his arm still suspended above him but his head aimed specifically for that cock.  It wasn\'t the best angle, but he got there, slurping noisily as he strained his neck in order to slide his mouth enthusiastically up and down Sebastian\'s shaft.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 08:45:59 PM »
Seb continued drinking as Dom tried to rearrange himself in order to please the vampire, but as he twisted around it didn’t help the angle he was trying to drink at. Seb took a few more swallows before healing up the wound, letting his head drop back onto the bed as he enjoyed Dom’s mouth on his cock. He released the human’s wrist and instead let his hands wander over his legs which had been moved within arms reach as Dom had rearrange himself. The heat of the human half on top of him was like being wrapped up on an electric blanket and Seb’s toes curled in pleasure as Dom took him in deeper.

Seb gave a groan of happiness as he pulled Dom’s legs and torso closer, reaching out to squeeze the ass he had just been fucking. It was a gorgeous shape - he’d admired it through those tight jeans, but now he could properly see it. Maybe that could be the next spot to drink from - there were so many options on a sexy body like this.

Imagining what else he could do with that body, combined with Dom’s lips and tongue, it wasn’t much longer before Seb’s back arched upwards and he let out a cry of delight as he finished, shooting his load into Dom’s hot mouth if the human didn\'t move out the way. His nails dug into the human’s tight ass as his eyes slid shut, drawing blood without his teeth this time.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 11:42:05 PM »
Dominic drank what was given him eagerly - and it was more than many vampires had to give, which surprised him, but then he recalled Sebastian saying he hadn\'t this in a long while, so maybe that had something to do with it - whimpering a little as his ass was attacked.

Satisfied with the outcome regardless, he ignored the pain as he turned his head around so that it was at the same end as the vampire\'s, snuggling up to him and resting his arm on Sebastian\'s chest so that he could reach up and stroke his cheek.

"Was that alright?" he asked through a smile, a little nervous that perhaps he hadn\'t lived up to expectations.  "How long has it been for you?"

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 02:22:35 AM »
“Mm, very pleasing,” Seb said with a nod and a smile at the young man. Earlier he hadn’t exactly been rushing to feed - but there had been things to do and it was nice to have a chunk of his list out of the way. Now he could just lie here and bask, maybe drink some more, maybe fuck again in a while, but not right this second.

He allowed Dom to snuggle up beside him and wrapped one arm around his shoulders, lifting the other to run through his hair, surprised for a moment to find it was short.

“It’s… it’s 2011, is it? About… twenty-five years. I have a lot of news to catch up on,” Seb said, stroking Dom’s tattooed shoulders. “I went to ground, sleeping,” he explained. He’d never been terribly secretive. He hadn’t gone blabbing about being a vampire, but he’d healed people without fear, spoke out about his beliefs after he had been found out keeping that a secret as a human. After being saved from death (twice) Seb lost some of his fear which had kept him quiet before. Just about anything Dom asked, Seb would probably answer truthfully.

“Did I miss anything good?” he added with a chuckle, oblivious of the apocalypse in the city, and all world events. He\'d do a little research, but Dom was right there and surely had some knowledge - of course, some of it would have been whilst Dom was a child, but sticking to recent events would work for now.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »
"Wow," Dom breathed, the child-like word seeming uncharacteristic in his deep, manly voice.  "You\'ve been asleep longer than I\'ve been alive," he explained, his tone awed.  Just as he\'d begun feeling mature, approaching twenty-four years of age, here was another surprise that left him floored.

For the first time, he wondered how old the vampire actually was, if he could sleep off twenty-five years like it was nothing - and to Dom, it was a lifetime.  He wasn\'t in the habit of asking such a question, for he figured it was as rude to ask a vampire such things as it was to ask a lady how much she weighed... but he did want to know.

Taking Sebastian\'s final question as an instruction, Dom began recounting what he thought might be the important events in the past - well, in his life time.  He began by admitting he didn\'t pay much attention to the news but recounted the changes in politics and politicians in their country first.  He began to give details about the wars the world had partaken in but soon became confused by the background to all of them and left that particular discussion alone.

Turning to technology and movies got him back on track and he briefly reviewed (as best he was able) the changes in computing and the rise of the internet, recounting a funny picture he\'d seen on a website somewhere that detailed the differences in hearing a song you liked but didn\'t know the name of on the radio now as opposed to the seventies.  Back then, you\'d have no idea at the end of the day what the song was or who sang it, but you\'d know you liked it and would hope to hear it again. Today you could Google a few words you\'d heard, hear the song in full, watch the clip on YouTube, download it - and the group\'s entire album - to your ipod, play it endlessly, decide you hated it by the end of the day, blog about its merits and how crap the band is, start up a hate thread, Tweet about how boring the song is now and go to bed.  It summed up pretty nicely how technology had affected the world, in Dom\'s opinion; everything was open now.

After he\'d shown Sebastian how to use his iphone and given demonstrations of YouTube - sharing some Lady Gaga, telling him Michael Jackson was dead, reviewing a few other YouTube clips of bands that were big at the moment - there was some discussion about movies and television and how culture had changed.  Vampires were the latest craze in pretty much all forms of media and Dom laughed with Sebastian about undead that merely glittered in the sunlight, rather than simply dying.  Dominic was fairly sure the notion was offensive on many levels to Sebastian, so he changed the subject quickly.

Finally, he talked about how the city had changed, describing the Apocalypse and the Oligarchy as the outcome.  He couldn\'t give too many details - beyond where he knew the headquarters of such an organisation to be - about recent supernatural events, though he could say with certainty that things operated under a guise of normality in this city, that just wasn\'t accurate.  He talked about Risk, its purposes and how Sebastian could find all sorts of willing victims there, if he chose.

When he finally stopped talking, he realised just how long he\'d been going for, because his throat was parched.  He excused himself and got up to go to the bathroom to use the toilet and get a drink from the tap at the sink, wondering what Sebastian would have to say when he got back (and if he\'d stopped fiddling with his phone yet, for that matter).  Idly, he pondered having a shower and leaving - he didn\'t have work the next day, but he didn\'t want to be up all night or his work rhythms would be completely thrown off after the weekend.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011, 07:59:55 PM »
Seb settled down quietly to listen as Dom spoke, asking questions where he wanted more information, but otherwise letting the human go on, making the right sounds in the right places to show he was listening. He appreciated Dom’s showing him, and enjoyed that Dom was coming up with his own things to tell him. Seb knew if he’d just been asking questions and getting short answers there probably would have been a lot he’d have missed.

So much seemed to have happened in such a short space of time. But he guessed progress always happened this way - but when you’re experiencing it perhaps it didn’t feel so fast.

The Oligarchy interested him, it was a shame there weren’t more details the human could give him about that. Maybe he could go take a visit there - it was always good to know who was in control of the city you lived in.

He’d been enjoying listening to Dom so much that he’d forgotten to be the good host, although he had healed the scratch on his chest eventually. He was reminded of his hosting duties as the human slipped off to the bathroom. As much as he wanted to carry on with playing with the iPhone, he put it to one side and disappeared downstairs, collecting a large glass of orange juice and finding a couple of snacks in the cupboard, a multi-pack of crisps, chocolate biscuits and some sort of fruit bars that Seb eyes up suspiciously before deciding Dom could eat them or leave them as he wished.

He was back before Dom exited the bathroom, reclined on the bed and playing Angry Birds, but he put the phone to the side again, giving the human as smile and gesturing for him to join him.

“I got you some snacks, I know I’ve drunk quite a lot from you tonight, you should up your sugar levels, and I was hoping to have another taste before you slept,” Seb said, pulling Dom down onto the bed with him again if the human came within arms reach. He’d assumed Dom would stay and sleep here for the rest of the night and maybe some of the day, since driving in the middle of the night after being drunk from so much probably wasn’t the best plan.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »
Dom\'s eyes lit up to show how much he appreciated the sight of the orange juice but the rest of the sentence dulled his excitement somewhat, a line appearing between his eyes as he sat on the edge of the bed and drank.  It gave him some time to think about what he\'d say but even with the glass drained, he couldn\'t figure out how to be more tactful.  So he just said it.

"I wasn\'t planning on staying," he told Sebastian, replacing the glass and picking up the chocolate biscuits.  "Most vampires don\'t like you staying during the day with them, if they don\'t know you well," he hinted, looking curiously at Sebastian.  In fact, none of them ever had and although e was trustworthy, he was used to being untrusted.  To be the opposite was... well, strange.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2011, 08:37:49 PM »
Seb tilted his head to one side slightly, raising an eyebrow at Dom’s hesitance. The way he said it didn’t make it sound like he wouldn’t be willing to stay - just that he’d thought Seb wouldn’t want him to.

“Well, I could always tie you up so there’s no way you could escape until I woke up. Or I could read your mind to make sure you have no intention of harming me… were you planning on attempting to drag my sleeping body out into the daylight? Or perhaps chopping off my head with a handy sword?” he asked. People had been trying to kill him for centuries and no one had managed yet. He’d almost done it himself when his sire had gone, but had gone to ground instead. And if God thought this was his time, that this human would be the one to finish him… then so be it.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2011, 08:42:36 PM »
Every suggestion just had Dominic looking more horrified and he gaped at Sebastian.  "Fuck, man! No!  I\'m not interested in hurting you!  I\'m just saying!"

Now, of course, there was the thought that the vampire might tie him up to contend with and worry him... though there was something about that that appealed, too, if he were to admit it to himself.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2011, 08:54:38 PM »
“Then why wouldn’t I want you to stay?” Seb asked, a smile playing on his lips at the look of horror on Dom’s face.

“You don’t want to leave right now, do you?” he added, sitting up again to watch the human intently.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2011, 09:12:11 PM »
A pained expression crossed Dominic\'s face and he looked down at his half-eaten chocolate biscuit while he thought of an answer.  He\'d surrendered to his addiction for the first time in two years, ever since that horrific night that Lazarus... but it didn\'t bear thinking on.  It had been a disaster, mainly because Lazarus had forced he and Michael to be played off against one another and after he\'d completely surrendered to Lazarus and let poor, innocent Michael down completely, he\'d had to live with the knowledge of how much he\'d enjoyed it.

This thing with him... it was a sickness.  So far, his night with Sebastian had been like a pretty normal date (except for the drinking his blood bit), with some good sex and a lack of awkwardness afterwards.  He\'d even got the chance of helping the vampire out some, by telling him about how the world had changed.  If he hung around... well, he knew himself.  He\'d only be interested in things getting weirder and it was really for the best if he pulled out now.

"Actually, I\'m pretty tired.  I did want to go after I ate," he admitted, looking into Sebastian\'s eyes and lifting the biscuit to enhance his point.  "I had fun, though," he added, smiling so his dimples almost came out.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2011, 09:37:54 PM »
Sebastian’s smile disappeared as Dom said he wanted to leave after eating, the smile he was giving only hammering the point in. He’d had fun, but no enough. And he would rather run away home than finish off his night here.

“You’re so tired, you want to drive home rather than just lie down here? And you had so much fun that you want to leave as soon as possible?” he asked with a steely glint in his blue eyes, not happy with the fact that he was offering Dom something and having it thrown back in his face. This weak, pathetic human was rejecting his offerings?

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2011, 11:14:04 PM »
As much as he didn\'t want to form unnecessary attachments, it wasn\'t in him to directly contravene a vampire\'s wishes.  When he saw how angry Sebastian was with him, he cowered internally, fearing the ramifications of upsetting a superior.  The consequences could never be good for a mortal, surely?

"Heyyy," he soothed, blindly dropping his biscuit and spinning to face Sebastian, placing a hand over his and squeezing.  "Don\'t be like that.  I"ll stay it\'s just... I didn\'t want things to be awkward.  I have stuff to do tomorrow, so I\'ll have to leave while you\'re sleeping anyway.  I figured it\'d be nicer if we said goodbye now, while I\'ve still got the energy to drive home.  But whatever you wish, it\'s fine, really," he appealed.

Offline pinkroses

• VIP
  • Novelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2011, 12:15:43 AM »
Sebastian raised his chin as he eyed up the human and listened to his excuses. There was no way he would hurt Dom intentionally, but there were other ways to show his anger and even a few short words seemed to have Dom worried so there was little point in doing more than that.

He turned his hand that Dom had placed his over, to grasp it and pull the human closer, wrapping an arm around his waist, his face softening as the human had agreed to give in to his wishes. That made Seb more willing to  compromise a little.

“I want to drink from you again. Then I will drive you home so you can rest there comfortably and tomorrow you can do… those things you have to do,” Seb said in a tone which didn’t invite arguing, although if Dom did have something to put in then Seb would listen and possibly consider it.

• Navigator
  • Administrator
  • Novelist
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2011, 12:22:29 AM »
"Okay," Dominic agreed willingly, hoping his raised pulse wasn\'t too blindingly obvious (and knowing it would be).  Even if it wasn\'t, he thought the vampire could probably smell the worry on his skin and he needed to divest himself of that.

"As long as you still remember how to drive," he smiled, to prove that he was teasing (though part of him wasn\'t - the roads were a much busier and different place than twenty-five years ago!).  He leaned in to kiss the vampire, intending to make it a deep one, where he could press his body into his lover\'s and maybe lay on top of him on the bed.

Goodness knew they needed to get close again, and his mouth to be kept occupied before he said something else offensive.  Hopefully, maybe with his next feed, Sebastian might realise that everybody was pretty casual about fucking and leaving these days, too, and not think so badly about Dominic, who\'d just happened to be the one to do it to him first.